Page 6 of 11 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Hashirama Senju's death

he died young. he died during the first war. tobirama was still young when he succeeded his brother. it was said in the data book that kakuzu was sent to kill hashi but kakuzu lost. the only reason why he said he fought hashi when he was surrounded by kakashi and the others from the leaf was just to let them know how old he is to give them the idea that he is somewhat imortal. not to say that he was able to kill hashi. madara had an access to hashi's dna during his fight with him. he never came back coz he already said to obito that the damage he took from hashi was so devastating that he could go outside anymore, and could only stay alive just because he was nurtured by the cells he took from hashi. madara couldnt have killed hashirama. the most logical way to picture how hashirama died is to consider how tobirama did. it was said that tobirama was in par with his bother hashi. hashi may only have been a little bit stronger than him. tobirama was killed by 20 skilled anbu level ninjas. this could have been the same how hashi was killed. hashirama could have taken them all one by one until they are all washed out. but he couldnt have taken them out all at once.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    This...is the most likely scenario. Off topic but, I'm disturbed by the thought I just had of how Madara got that dna, did he use a cotton swab on the inside of Hashi's mouth? Did he give Hashi a dirty mag and a plastic cup and ask for a sample? I'm confused lol
    not to brag about anything but im a medical student. thare are many ways to collect dna. skin, hair, blood, saliva and many others contain a persons dna. and it wouldnt be diffucult to got some of those during a fight is it? a splat of blood, grab his hair, or even when he shouts, these things happen naturally when ur fighting someone. i dont see how diffucult it was for madara to get some samples.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    N/A

There's a certain pattern in which the Hokage's have died so far. That's by sacrificing their lives to save their comrades.

I believe that he probably gave his life in order to save his comrades too in which perhaps Tobirama was included in the people who he had to save and gave him the title of Hokage before he died.

Minato gave his life to save Konoha from the Kyuubi.

Tobirama gave his life to save his comrades (in which he gave Hiruzen the title of Hokage).

Hiruzen gave his life to save Konoha from Orochimaru and his Edo Hokages.

Hashirama might've given his life to save his comrades or buy them time to escape in the same way Tobirama died (while giving Tobirama the title of Hokage during that situation). In my opinion, it would be a great way for him to have died. While his younger brother went through the same situation.

Though it's entirely possible his ramen was poisoned. It would be terrifying if we get to see a flashback and somehow, the ramen guy was actually there looking exactly the same as he does now.

Last edited by Scryed; 12-07-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My theory: Hashirama died from using a move that would clear the whole battlefield or kill everyone on it, but only Hashirama and a bunch of enemies was on that battlefield, so the only good/Konoha person Hashirama would be killing was himself and he would eliminate all the bad guys, and it just so turned out that eliminating the enemies on that battlefield would actually win the war, which was why Hashirama did it. Then after, Tobirama decided to develop Edo Tensei so that such a move could be done to clear the battlefield and kill everyone on it, but still preserve the shinobi from Konoha's side because they were Edo's. This would be consistent with Madara's claim that Edo Tensei was developed to clear the battlefield without eliminating allies.

What is more likely: Hashirama's self-healing jutsus had the sort of side-effects Tsunade's had, where when overused it would deplete his life-span and eventually kill him. Hashirama probably over-used it during all those constant Senju/Uchiha Clan clashes, and probably the most during his fight with Madara bringing it almost to its' limit, then during the 1st Shinobi World War, Hashirama probably died from using it because going into the war, there was only a few more times he could use the self-healing jutsu, and he exhausted them during the war.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    woooo i miss that... but his a good medical nin he can counter :P
    How could he counter being pison if you dont know you are??

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Zetsu was created from 1st's clone right?
    then by the time madara used clone to make zetsu, implies hashi was still alive (because otherwise clone would also be gone).
    i think it was not Madara who killed him.

~ The God of High School ~ PrimeOfTheSixPaths's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think he's dead. I think the So6P or someone took him to a sacred place, which is where oro is bringing sasuke. Hashi has been watching everything, knowing madara wasn't dead. He gave title of kage to his bro and faked his death.

That would all be awesome if he wasn't brought back in edo by oro, killing my entire theory. ._.

He got killed by Plot no Jutsu.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder if Kishi could have peered into the future and see these discussions if he would have established Hashi a little better when Oro revived him. I think if he had planned on making Hashi such a god-like figure in part 2 he would have made some changes to that scenario

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakuzu ripped his heart out to make the fifth heart, remember?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

says in the manga he died in one of the wars happening during his time. in other words he was just killed off by some random ninja

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe he had a disease like kimimaro / itachi.

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    This...is the most likely scenario. Off topic but, I'm disturbed by the thought I just had of how Madara got that dna, did he use a cotton swab on the inside of Hashi's mouth? Did he give Hashi a dirty mag and a plastic cup and ask for a sample? I'm confused lol
    hahaha... LMAO

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by deyoers View Post
    he died young. he died during the first war. tobirama was still young when he succeeded his brother. it was said in the data book that kakuzu was sent to kill hashi but kakuzu lost. the only reason why he said he fought hashi when he was surrounded by kakashi and the others from the leaf was just to let them know how old he is to give them the idea that he is somewhat imortal. not to say that he was able to kill hashi. madara had an access to hashi's dna during his fight with him. he never came back coz he already said to obito that the damage he took from hashi was so devastating that he could go outside anymore, and could only stay alive just because he was nurtured by the cells he took from hashi. madara couldnt have killed hashirama. the most logical way to picture how hashirama died is to consider how tobirama did. it was said that tobirama was in par with his bother hashi. hashi may only have been a little bit stronger than him. tobirama was killed by 20 skilled anbu level ninjas. this could have been the same how hashi was killed. hashirama could have taken them all one by one until they are all washed out. but he couldnt have taken them out all at once.

yes good idea bro

Quote Originally Posted by deyoers View Post
    not to brag about anything but im a medical student. thare are many ways to collect dna. skin, hair, blood, saliva and many others contain a persons dna. and it wouldnt be diffucult to got some of those during a fight is it? a splat of blood, grab his hair, or even when he shouts, these things happen naturally when ur fighting someone. i dont see how diffucult it was for madara to get some samples.
    haha... your theory was confirim

Quote Originally Posted by Scryed View Post
    There's a certain pattern in which the Hokage's have died so far. That's by sacrificing their lives to save their comrades.

I believe that he probably gave his life in order to save his comrades too in which perhaps Tobirama was included in the people who he had to save and gave him the title of Hokage before he died.

Minato gave his life to save Konoha from the Kyuubi.

Tobirama gave his life to save his comrades (in which he gave Hiruzen the title of Hokage).

Hiruzen gave his life to save Konoha from Orochimaru and his Edo Hokages.

Hashirama might've given his life to save his comrades or buy them time to escape in the same way Tobirama died (while giving Tobirama the title of Hokage during that situation). In my opinion, it would be a great way for him to have died. While his younger brother went through the same situation.

Though it's entirely possible his ramen was poisoned. It would be terrifying if we get to see a flashback and somehow, the ramen guy was actually there looking exactly the same as he does now.
    a good way to die isnt? for a hokage

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Not true. He took a mission to assassinate Hashirama, yes, but he failed to do so because Hashi's Mokuton was too strong.
    yes ... kakuzu confirm it him self he only fight hashi didnt kill him

Quote Originally Posted by Madarauchiwa View Post
    says in the manga he died in one of the wars happening during his time. in other words he was just killed off by some random ninja
    most unlikely to happen

Quote Originally Posted by lukage View Post
    Maybe he had a disease like kimimaro / itachi.
    why not... this could happen

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
    How could he counter being pison if you dont know you are??
    a medical nin will know off course

Quote Originally Posted by Aman123 View Post
    Zetsu was created from 1st's clone right?
    then by the time madara used clone to make zetsu, implies hashi was still alive (because otherwise clone would also be gone).
    i think it was not Madara who killed him.
    it was not.. but after that for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeOfTheSixPaths View Post
    I don't think he's dead. I think the So6P or someone took him to a sacred place, which is where oro is bringing sasuke. Hashi has been watching everything, knowing madara wasn't dead. He gave title of kage to his bro and faked his death.

That would all be awesome if he wasn't brought back in edo by oro, killing my entire theory. ._.

He got killed by Plot no Jutsu.
    hahah

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    I think Madara killed him or.....obito ? xD obito owns the 1st, i hope he did fight him.
    Yes obito who wasnt born yet killed him from his mothers ovaries

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Good thread.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DonS View Post
    Yes obito who wasnt born yet killed him from his mothers ovaries
    not else to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by a banned cartoon View Post
    Good thread.
    thanks

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I personally think Madara killed him possibly by poisoning him or he indirectly killed him by the injuries he sustained during their fight.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

My best bet is that he'll be killed off for cheesy reasons. Like how Itachi was killed off; Disease.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I support everything you said in this thread except the part where you said he had to of died young. I do t believe that to be entirely true. Take for instance Madara. He died at an old age. Kabuto and done modifications to put him young and back in his prime. I'm not saying your wrong but there is a possibility he did die old, and possibly orochimaru did modifications to the 1stand 2nd hokage to put them in there prime. Or when he did die he was poisoned or even kidnapped by Madara and maybe Madara is the one who gave the shodai cells to orochimaru for him to conduct his expirements on Yamato and da so and etc.. Its just something I was thinking I'm not saying its right or wrong only possible

Last edited by Zombie Prime; 12-08-2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Mistake

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

The First and Second Hokages were Hokages at about the same time probably?
    Because they were both Hokage and then the 3rd was just a kid and then the 3rd was named Hokage. :l

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormammu View Post
    I personally think Madara killed him possibly by poisoning him or he indirectly killed him by the injuries he sustained during their fight.
    yes very logical
    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    My best bet is that he'll be killed off for cheesy reasons. Like how Itachi was killed off; Disease.
    haha many believe that too... haha kishi is cheesy ah :D

Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    The First and Second Hokages were Hokages at about the same time probably?
    Because they were both Hokage and then the 3rd was just a kid and then the 3rd was named Hokage. :l
    maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Prime View Post
    I support everything you said in this thread except the part where you said he had to of died young. I do t believe that to be entirely true. Take for instance Madara. He died at an old age. Kabuto and done modifications to put him young and back in his prime. I'm not saying your wrong but there is a possibility he did die old, and possibly orochimaru did modifications to the 1stand 2nd hokage to put them in there prime. Or when he did die he was poisoned or even kidnapped by Madara and maybe Madara is the one who gave the shodai cells to orochimaru for him to conduct his expirements on Yamato and da so and etc.. Its just something I was thinking I'm not saying its right or wrong only possible
    yes.. but OROCHIMARU EDO WAS THE SAME US KABUTO.. kabutos edo is more advance.. so we assume that ORO edo was the same age that hashirama time of death

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.

Hashirama killed himself for the sake of the plot, with the help of Kishi's pen.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GEIxBattleRifle View Post
    Hashirama killed himself for the sake of the plot, with the help of Kishi's pen.
    huh? ok :P

Page 6 of 11 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»