Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.

Re: Tsunade can beat sasori proof

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post

Context says nothing about fighting each other personally. Context shows that Chiyo has fought during the 2nd War. Tsunade has found antidotes on Chiyo's poison, due to Chiyo knocking out Tsunade's Kohnao comrades that have been effected by Chiyo. Context doesn't say "Immediately" during in the "middle" of a "fight".

And regen is the word.
    That still leaves the poison inside her, she still needs antidote

As I said, later I am going to come-up with this.
    Ok.

Shunshin no Jutsu oOYellow FlashOo's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Even Sakura passed Hiruko...
    And Tsunade is more experienced then her. She can deal with Sasori mid- high diff.
    sakura only beat sasori because lady chiyo helped her out alot.she would not have gotten pass hiruko without lady chiyo.

tsunade could possibly beat him.she is an excellent med ninja.she has physical strength out of this world.shes not scared of blood anymore.she has excellent chakra preserves.i say she wins.

Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by oOYellow FlashOo View Post
    sakura only beat sasori because lady chiyo helped her out alot.she would not have gotten pass hiruko without lady chiyo.

tsunade could possibly beat him.she is an excellent med ninja.she has physical strength out of this world.shes not scared of blood anymore.she has excellent chakra preserves.i say she wins.
    They beat Sasori together. It was a teamwork. They helped each other. But the main offensive power was Sakura. She destroyed almost every puppet and not Chiyo. And Chiyo only helped her at the beginning of the fight :D

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm going to go with Sasori in this fight even though tsunade has healing ability what gives sasori the advantage is poison.

Sakura & Chiyo never really beaten Sasori he let them kill him.

Proof healing techinques doesn't help against posion it must be removed The Uzumaki clan are know for there healing abilities and recovery rates but yet when Sasuke lashed Naruto with the Poison kunai why didn't his body heal from the effects.

Proof again that Healing techniques can't work against poison that it must be removed first. Hashirama power claim by Madara are healing abilites to able to heal himself without making a seal. Kakashi Kamui naruto's rasengan leading up to injurying tobi's arm letter on while tobi begins speaking to madara his arm begins to heal

Yamato also has the power of the 1st Hokage but wasn't able to heal himself against kabuto poison even though it was meant to neutralize hashirama power but if it's healing powers isn't it suppose to stop in the process?

Sasori has 298 human puppets that doesn't include his Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets humman puppets and regular puppets are completely different things my conclusion Sasori has the better chance of winning mid difficulty.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasori has way more advantages then Tsunade i'm going with him

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Did you hear me his 100 puppets will be melted

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Mei Terumi View Post
    Did you hear me his 100 puppets will be melted
    If she jumps too low, she will be vulnerable to attacks from Sasori, and if she jumps high enough to be out of attack range, Sasori will have enough time to move out of the way. Sorry, but your explanation won't work

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You stupid monkey she jumps medium high in the air not to high or low then she summon katsuyu punching it will huge amount of strength it splits into millions of slugs then they will spit acid making acid rain mean sasori 100 puppets bye bye now what

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

splits into millions of slugs then they will spit acid making acid rain mean sasori 100 puppets bye bye now what

Are you mad?
    Firstly, you do realize that the more katsuyu splits, the smaller each split version gets? thus the smaller the acid is right?....Good, now picture a bunch of small katsuyu spitting acid less than the amount of a regular human doing it with saliva..... in no way will that defeat his 100 puppet army...

Secondly, you do realize all Sasori has to do is move his puppets right? The acid comes in a linear direction, and you know he has crazy good reflexes and is able to dodge attacks with them right? So if you thought he would just keep his puppets in one place while acid is coming at them.....

Thirdly, You thought his 100 normal puppets is it? that the fight is over then? Have you forgotten he has 298 human puppets, all capable o f their own jutsu? Including the third kazekage

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Mei Terumi View Post
    You stupid monkey she jumps medium high in the air not to high or low then she summon katsuyu punching it will huge amount of strength it splits into millions of slugs then they will spit acid making acid rain mean sasori 100 puppets bye bye now what
    Relax bro, no need to be rude...

I'm sorry, but how is Tsunade even going to defend herself when she is literally in the air above Sasori ? She'd be completely vulnerable, and would be dead before she can even summon Katuyu.

And a counter, if she'd actually manage to pull this off, would for example be the Kazekage's Iron Sand. Sasori could simply make a dome of some sort out of it, and cover himself with it.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You guys are stupid iam done with this ask frkein chatee

Page 2 of 2 « First 12