Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Croc developements in new world

how strong do you want croc to be?
    Do you think he has haki now?
    Do you think he might aid luffy in facing doffy or something else like that?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.

Re: Croc developements in new world

Quote Originally Posted by wondersland View Post
    how strong do you want croc to be?
    Do you think he has haki now?
    Do you think he might aid luffy in facing doffy or something else like that?
    luffy in facing doffy???

go home boi you are drunk.

Apart from that, no i don't think croc will aid luffy as easily.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

[gameplay1=Croc ego]Nope dont think that croc will help to lufffy :D[/gameplay1]

Status
    May 2012
    you finish shittin and you
    flushed the toilet and wait a
    second... one chunk come back.
    What does that chunk want?

ye he will be a beast. def learns haki since hes stronger than smoker back then and at the marineford war.

but even if he teams up with luffy aint no way they gonna defeat doflamingo.i believe dofla is on a DL when it comes to fighting. hes on shanks level. i can feel it.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.

I love Crocodile, so I want him to be uber strong. I'd love to see like he has Arnament Haki and Daz Bones has like Observation and they become like the ultimate tag-team. Individually great fighters too. I think the real question is, WHEN will he come back, not if.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

He will be stronger and have haki in his disposal, because if smoker does he has to have it.
    Also no luffy will not need aid in fighting doflamingo, don will need help in beating luffy.
    Because from what i see here luffy is fighting gas/air........and he is winning with ease.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Swag View Post
    ye he will be a beast. def learns haki since hes stronger than smoker back then and at the marineford war.

but even if he teams up with luffy aint no way they gonna defeat doflamingo.i believe dofla is on a DL when it comes to fighting. hes on shanks level. i can feel it.
    Where do these assumptions come from? lol. I think the only person who we've already seen that can even be considered near Shanks level who isn't actually a Warlord is Mihawk. Simply for the fact that Zoro is looking pretty beastly right now, he can probably take down some of the Shicibukai's, maybe I'm being too generous but he should at least be as strong as Luffy pre-timeskip, but he also has Haki so yeah he should be even stronger than that. Yet I'm sure Mihawk wouldn't have taught Zoro everything, then there comes the question of whether or not Zoro was capable of learning everything that Mihawk did infact want to teach him in such a short time. Then there's the fact that Shanks used a Sword, yet Mihawk is the strongest Swordsman in the world, maybe Shanks just doesn't classify himself as a Swordsman, or maybe when it comes to Swordsmanship Mihawk outclasses him etc.

Anyway it seems like a lot of people are making some pretty weird assumptions about Dolf. Just because Dolf has some really nice relations within the NW underground scene to the extent that he's often the center of attention, doesn't necessarily mean he's exceptionally strong. It just means that he's a good underworld figurehead who has several benefactors who may be monstrous. However that doesn't mean to say that he isn't abnormally strong, but it's too soon to say that he is.

Status
    May 2012
    you finish shittin and you
    flushed the toilet and wait a
    second... one chunk come back.
    What does that chunk want?

Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Where do these assumptions come from? lol. I think the only person who we've already seen that can even be considered near Shanks level who isn't actually a Warlord is Mihawk. Simply for the fact that Zoro is looking pretty beastly right now, he can probably take down some of the Shicibukai's, maybe I'm being too generous but he should at least be as strong as Luffy pre-timeskip, but he also has Haki so yeah he should be even stronger than that. Yet I'm sure Mihawk wouldn't have taught Zoro everything, then there comes the question of whether or not Zoro was capable of learning everything that Mihawk did infact want to teach him in such a short time. Then there's the fact that Shanks used a Sword, yet Mihawk is the strongest Swordsman in the world, maybe Shanks just doesn't classify himself as a Swordsman, or maybe when it comes to Swordsmanship Mihawk outclasses him etc.

Anyway it seems like a lot of people are making some pretty weird assumptions about Dolf. Just because Dolf has some really nice relations within the NW underground scene to the extent that he's often the center of attention, doesn't necessarily mean he's exceptionally strong. It just means that he's a good underworld figurehead who has several benefactors who may be monstrous. However that doesn't mean to say that he isn't abnormally strong, but it's too soon to say that he is.
    didnt read all of em... too many

i dont care about doflamingos relations with whatever. like i said i can feel that hes that good. the way he acted on the war seems like hes jus playin around and confident and mysterious.

and i dont thing mihawk is that strong. just bcuz hes got the title of worlds strongest swrodie, and he dueled against shanks. what if shanks was just toying with him. anyway whatever well see soon.

rememeber im the one who told u that doflamingo is on shanks level aight? peace out