Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 47
  1. #21
    Member l Sasuke Uchiha l's Avatar
    Status
    l Sasuke Uchiha l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    164
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    First part of your reply I don't agree with it , itachi told sasuke to come and fight him cuz he knew that he would die. Sasuke didn't give itachi any killing blow just few burns only if sasuke didn't come that day itachi would have been dead.

    Second and third part I agree except on the fact that he was able to master them by using his eyes not a completely self work.
    Sasuke was looking for Itachi, we don't know it the sickness would have killed him at the same day, as he had lived for so long on share willpower. But the damages and physical drains that Itachi had to deal with under the fight made him even weaker and that is the reason the sickness killed him. His body was so weak after the use of all the jutsus and MS abilities he used.

    If you mean that he used Sharingan to master the Chidori then that is because the Chidori can't simply be used without the Sharingan. Well it can be used, but not without major risks, commented by Minato.

    Sasuke mastered the Firestyle jutsus at a Genin level, even Kakashi was surprised. Sasuke mastered high level Ninjutsu at the rank of Genin! He mastered Fire Style without Sharingan!

    Sasuke also awaken the Sharingan long before becoming a Genin, which is quite special too.
     
         

  2. #22
    Atarashi Yoake TheSyren's Avatar
    Status
    TheSyren is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,545
    Location
    In her arms. Jealous?
    i prefer lesser than or equal
    to, but for better or for
    worse, you know where to find
    me. -doki doki-
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by l Sasuke Uchiha l View Post
    I don't think he meant Kirin... -.-

    Anyways, the only 4 people that would be able to dodge the Kirin would be
    Itachi
    Madara
    Minato
    Raikage V2 ( Possible )


    Dunno about Raikage, since Kirin is suppose to be just as fast if not faster than him.
    ... Forgive me, I might have read wrong. It's like 7 am here
     
         

  3. #23
    Member Ryuchidori's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuchidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    192
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    There is one thing i am not indeed with it. Its the fastness of Sasuke... Blocking Bee's 8 Tailed Cloack attack (I am not sure it was 8 or six whatever...) doesnt make him as fast as Raikage... Bee just stated that he is the second one in that move to avaded it. That doesnt mean in a more speedy move, Raikage can avade and Sasuke, too... By the way Sasuke was thrown away by Jugo, with a super blast...
     
         

  4. #24
    Member l Sasuke Uchiha l's Avatar
    Status
    l Sasuke Uchiha l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    164
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    I stated at first that the only time they showed sasuke training on his chakara blade was in a filler epsiode and he was using his curse mark, therefore you can say every time he trained it was with the curse mark unless you can prove me wrong , that what I said you misunderstood you can read it from bigging my second comment , yes Iam wrong, my third one please give a prove that it works automatically
    Regardless, most people wouldn't have used Anime and a filler as proof as they are mostly just randoms. Show me a Manga that shows it. As of right now non of us is wrong or right, but it is common sense that he didn't need it.

    What would the curse mark help him with the training, ofcourse he would have had more chakra and the jutsu would have been stronger so he could have had trained for a bit longer ( Possibly ). Besides that it didn't help him at all.

    Naruto used Kage Bushin to multiply his training time, if Naruto made 100 Kage Bushin and trained all of them for 1 hour he would have trained 100 hours, in the time of 1 hour. Sasuke would still have needed to train the same amount of hours no matter if he use the Cursed Seal or not. He just didn't need to train as much as Naruto, or at least I doubt so.
     
         

  5. #25
    Member l Sasuke Uchiha l's Avatar
    Status
    l Sasuke Uchiha l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    164
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuchidori View Post
    There is one thing i am not indeed with it. Its the fastness of Sasuke... Blocking Bee's 8 Tailed Cloack attack (I am not sure it was 8 or six whatever...) doesnt make him as fast as Raikage... Bee just stated that he is the second one in that move to avaded it. That doesnt mean in a more speedy move, Raikage can avade and Sasuke, too... By the way Sasuke was thrown away by Jugo, with a super blast...
    I didn't say he was just as fast as the Raikage, but that he is close to as fast as the Raikage if not as fast as him when the Raikage doesn't use the Lighting Armor.
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member Braveknight's Avatar
    Status
    Braveknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,377
    Location
    fighting on front lines with Goku
    meh
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by l Sasuke Uchiha l View Post
    Sasuke was looking for Itachi, we don't know it the sickness would have killed him at the same day, as he had lived for so long on share willpower. But the damages and physical drains that Itachi had to deal with under the fight made him even weaker and that is the reason the sickness killed him. His body was so weak after the use of all the jutsus and MS abilities he used.

    If you mean that he used Sharingan to master the Chidori then that is because the Chidori can't simply be used without the Sharingan. Well it can be used, but not without major risks, commented by Minato.

    Sasuke mastered the Firestyle jutsus at a Genin level, even Kakashi was surprised. Sasuke mastered high level Ninjutsu at the rank of Genin! He mastered Fire Style without Sharingan!

    Sasuke also awaken the Sharingan long before becoming a Genin, which is quite special too.
    At your first part if my memory helps , itachi told sasuke to come to the uchiha place to fight sasuke didn't find him sitting on chair by luck, itachi was using medince to longer his life span it's around manga 370 if I remember tobi said that. Therefore [ my opionion] he calculated the max time he can live before he dies , cause of he can live more he could have gave sasuke some time like 1-2 years to get more wiser and not end up in making new stupid to-do-list.

    On your second point I agree

    On 3rd and four sasuke If I remember when he was a genin he used only 2 fire jutsus the one against oro and te only against kakashi
     
         

  7. #27
    Member Naruto420's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    386
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by l Sasuke Uchiha l View Post
    I don't think he meant Kirin... -.-

    Anyways, the only 4 people that would be able to dodge the Kirin would be
    Itachi
    Madara
    Minato
    Raikage V2 ( Possible )


    Dunno about Raikage, since Kirin is suppose to be just as fast if not faster than him.
    You forgot naruto... Naruto is faster than raikage in km, in BM he is much faster....
     
         

  8. #28
    Member l Sasuke Uchiha l's Avatar
    Status
    l Sasuke Uchiha l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    164
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    At your first part if my memory helps , itachi told sasuke to come to the uchiha place to fight sasuke didn't find him sitting on chair by luck, itachi was using medince to longer his life span it's around manga 370 if I remember tobi said that. Therefore [ my opionion] he calculated the max time he can live before he dies , cause of he can live more he could have gave sasuke some time like 1-2 years to get more wiser and not end up in making new stupid to-do-list.

    On your second point I agree

    On 3rd and four sasuke If I remember when he was a genin he used only 2 fire jutsus the one against oro and te only against kakashi
    We dunno if Itachi would have lived longer. I think he told Sasuke where to find him since Sasuke wouldn't do anything else before Itachi was dead. It was also time to "save" Sasuke and if he waited longer to fight Sasuke then Sasuke might have become more evil and that way he could never return to the village.

    Itachi wanted Sasuke to be a hero and return to the Village, which is why he wanted him to fight him at that time after Oro was dead. Sasuke would have killed, destroyed or just done everything to find Itachi before training more, so Itachi just accepted that and did the fight.

    Now Sasuke did 4 High Level Fire Release Jutsu's as a Genin, 1 against Kakashi, 1 Against Oro and 1 Against Naruto.

    Sasuke Using Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu against Naruto
    I know he is using Cursed Seal here, but the fact that he could use it right away means he have practice it and knew how to use it, so he would have learned it without the seal.

    Before I forget it again, if it hadn't been for Sasuke, Naruto would have been dead against Haku... xD
     
         

  9. #29
    Member l Sasuke Uchiha l's Avatar
    Status
    l Sasuke Uchiha l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    164
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto420 View Post
    You forgot naruto... Naruto is faster than raikage in km, in BM he is much faster....
    He us just as fast as the Raikage in BM mode, seen when Naruto tries to outrun the Raikage to get away from him when Naruto is heading for the battlefield. The Raikage manages to stop Naruto, which means they are the same speed. The only one that is faster than the Raikage is Minato and Minato uses a jutsu called "Flying Thunder God" which lets him teleport, Naruto cannot do that.
     
         

  10. #30
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,754
    Location
    England
    スピード
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by l Sasuke Uchiha l View Post
    I don't think he meant Kirin... -.-

    Anyways, the only 4 people that would be able to dodge the Kirin would be
    Itachi
    Madara
    Minato
    Raikage V2 ( Possible )


    Dunno about Raikage, since Kirin is suppose to be just as fast if not faster than him.
    Itachi,Raikage, and Madara can't dodge unless you're saying they can move 1/1000th of a second...Minato is the only one who can dodge Kirin since he can teleport instantly with FTG.

    Itachi only chance is to use Susanoo to protect himself like before.

    Madara also needs to use Susanoo.

    The Railkage is dead...he might be fast, but he can't move faster than 1/1000th of a second.

    Nice thread+rep..don't listen to the haters man
     
         
    Last edited by FTG V2; 12-07-2012 at 01:11 PM.

  11. #31
    Member Ryuchidori's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuchidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    192
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by l Sasuke Uchiha l View Post
    I didn't say he was just as fast as the Raikage, but that he is close to as fast as the Raikage if not as fast as him when the Raikage doesn't use the Lighting Armor.
    Ok, ok dont get annoyed

     
         

  12. #32
    Member l Sasuke Uchiha l's Avatar
    Status
    l Sasuke Uchiha l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    164
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Itachi,Raikage, and Madara can't dodge unless you're saying they can move 1/1000th of a second...Minato is the only one who can dodge Kirin since he can teleport instantly with FTG.

    Itachi only chance is to use Susanoo to protect himself like before.

    Madara also needs to use Susanoo.

    The Railkage is dead...he might be fast, but he can't move faster than 1/1000th of a second.

    Nice thread+rep..don't listen to the haters man
    The reason I said that Madara and Itachi could dodge the attack was because they have susanoo, the reason I said the Raikage (Possibly) was because I am not 100% certain if he would have been able to dodge the attack but with major damage done to him or not.
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member Braveknight's Avatar
    Status
    Braveknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,377
    Location
    fighting on front lines with Goku
    meh
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Nice reasoning replies ^_^
     
         

  14. #34
    Member l Sasuke Uchiha l's Avatar
    Status
    l Sasuke Uchiha l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    164
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    Nice reasoning replies ^_^
    Thanks! ( That is if you meant me, if not then I'm a idiot.. -.- )

    You have some good points though, but I just tend to like to discuss things like this... :3
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member Braveknight's Avatar
    Status
    Braveknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,377
    Location
    fighting on front lines with Goku
    meh
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by l Sasuke Uchiha l View Post
    Thanks! ( That is if you meant me, if not then I'm a idiot.. -.- )

    You have some good points though, but I just tend to like to discuss things like this... :3
    Meant you're replies.
     
         

  16. #36
    Member l Sasuke Uchiha l's Avatar
    Status
    l Sasuke Uchiha l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    164
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    Meant you're replies.
    Then the thanks wasn't misplaced ... :3
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Shit! It
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Madara and itachi cannot dodge kiri they only block/avade it dodging is sooo diff from blocking/avading
     
         

  18. #38
    Member Namikaze Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    360
    I rule empires nd legions
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    interesting
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Shit! It
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by l Sasuke Uchiha l View Post
    We dunno if Itachi would have lived longer. I think he told Sasuke where to find him since Sasuke wouldn't do anything else before Itachi was dead. It was also time to "save" Sasuke and if he waited longer to fight Sasuke then Sasuke might have become more evil and that way he could never return to the village.

    Itachi wanted Sasuke to be a hero and return to the Village, which is why he wanted him to fight him at that time after Oro was dead. Sasuke would have killed, destroyed or just done everything to find Itachi before training more, so Itachi just accepted that and did the fight.

    Now Sasuke did 4 High Level Fire Release Jutsu's as a Genin, 1 against Kakashi, 1 Against Oro and 1 Against Naruto.

    Sasuke Using Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu against Naruto
    I know he is using Cursed Seal here, but the fact that he could use it right away means he have practice it and knew how to use it, so he would have learned it without the seal.

    Before I forget it again, if it hadn't been for Sasuke, Naruto would have been dead against Haku... xD
    Sasuke would have died too had it been naruto didn't help him in that fight.
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member Uchiha Samater's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Samater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Location
    Konoha
    Also known as SPEAK123
     

    Re: The Power Of Sasuke

    it was a nice read although i dnt see why i detect tones where you seem to belittle naruto lol he is the main character albeit Kishi's fav is sasuke, (and im quite partial to the uchiha myself) id like to point out places , where i erm disagree is a strong word so ill say want more reasoning.

    Naruto "cheating" with his clones: Im not too sure in what conext you used the word CHEAT , but it felt it was some sort of insult lol if you will to naruto and how he is no where near sasuke in terms of talent.

    Well....isnt the whole point? Isnt that why we like the knucklehead, he's not a genius like sasuke or itachi, a hardworker who anyone can relate too.

    However, I always figured naruto was probably the only person to make this many clones period. Take a look at Killa Bee he has the Eight tails, further more Bee is quite formidable as a shinobi and you have never seen Bee performing Bunshin. Naruto is uzamaki and i think his bloodline relating to the senju and one of the sage's sons has a part to do with his ability to last this long with the kyuubi, and we saw a little of that with his mother.

    Naruto's Speed against Raikage: Youve also said, (in a further post), that Naruto is not faster than Raikage, did he not evade the Raikage and Raikage acknowledge that he was second after Minato to avoid him, id like clarification your point about Naruto's speed as he is clearly the fastest now, (albeit after some insane powering up)


    But back to my point, yup i agree Sasuke is a heck of a character, the perfect antagonist to Naruto's protagonist.

    However we cant just say he progressed on his own, (or dance around it) , like i felt you did, lets appreciate it what he has done in its all truth.

    Good post BTW + rep
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •