Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

[Mu, the Second Tsuchikage Test] Daemon

Greetings, Daemon

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    Terrain: A rocky land, much like the ones outside of Iwagakure.
    You may use Mu's abilities up to your current rank as well as Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know.
    We start mid range from each other.
    If you have any questions please ask them through VM.

I will be using a Madara Uchiha with EMS biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing and I will make the first move.

No one other then myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Last edited by Adachi; 12-08-2012 at 03:55 AM.

Status
    Above the law.

Re: [Mu, the Second Tsuchikage Test] - Daemon

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...34#post9374034

Seems that I came across Madara Uchiha...this must be my unlucky day.

Mu is looking at your forehead but just enough so that he can see your movements with his peripheral vision.

Music for the mood:

Last edited by Daemon; 12-07-2012 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something; Also fixed spelling mistakes

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Better music for the mood:

*stretches hands* Okay, okay, okay, I gotta be a condescending, pretentious ****, I gotta be a condescending, pretentious ****...

Mu didn't seem too pleased on this bright, sunny day. In fact, there was quite the hateful, vengeful gaze in the old man's face. Not like he would ever get a piece of Madara...never...

"Still butthurt, Mu?" the original Uchiha leader smirked, waving his gunbai before Mu's face.
    To and fro.
    Just a tiny bit.

Although the 2nd Tsuchikage's face was plastered with bandages, the mere action was enough for the man to clench his fists in unchecked rage as his eyes narrowed.

Madara shrugged, seemingly unaffected by the growing tension in the air. "I'm not quite sure why you're here anyways," he stated. "You know I can wipe you and your little kid, what was his name, Onoki...?"
    He snapped his fingers in the air.
    "Just like that!"

An arrogant smile twisted his face as he brought back his right hand with the gunbai within it, charging an influx of Wind chakra into it as he released all at once towards Mu.
    The tornado was massive in size, about three times the body height and two times the body width of Madara, spinning at a high speed as it quickly closed the gap between the two men. Mu's attention was drawn towards the sheer power of the move, and it easily hid Madara behind it.

Immediately after releasing this jutsu, Madara's left hand slipped into his cloak, pulling out a smoke bomb as he tossed it down before him. It masked the man, and when the smoke cleared moments later, Madara was gone, having simply sent his chakra throughout his body, reflecting the light around him to make him "invisible".

However, the move was nowhere close to finish. The man's laughter could be heard echoing the battlefield as three huge pillars of fire about five meters tall erupted around Mu, perfectly spaced on every side so that escape was nearly impossible for the Tsuchikage.
    The tornado, if it goes that far, would combine with the Fire to create devastating combo that would fry the living crap out of the 2nd Tsuchikage.

Madara smirked to himself as he slowly began stepping backwards in a straight line, quiet with his footsteps although the tornado and the scorching fire would be enough to drown out the absolute silence of the battlefield just seconds before.
    What a pitiful, old senile man...And to think he was a Tsuchikage!
    I don't even think activating my Sharingan is necessary.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Status
    Above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    Better music for the mood:

*stretches hands* Okay, okay, okay, I gotta be a condescending, pretentious ****, I gotta be a condescending, pretentious ****...

Mu didn't seem too pleased on this bright, sunny day. In fact, there was quite the hateful, vengeful gaze in the old man's face. Not like he would ever get a piece of Madara...never...

"Still butthurt, Mu?" the original Uchiha leader smirked, waving his gunbai before Mu's face.
    To and fro.
    Just a tiny bit.

Although the 2nd Tsuchikage's face was plastered with bandages, the mere action was enough for the man to clench his fists in unchecked rage as his eyes narrowed.

Madara shrugged, seemingly unaffected by the growing tension in the air. "I'm not quite sure why you're here anyways," he stated. "You know I can wipe you and your little kid, what was his name, Onoki...?"
    He snapped his fingers in the air.
    "Just like that!"

An arrogant smile twisted his face as he brought back his right hand with the gunbai within it, charging an influx of Wind chakra into it as he released all at once towards Mu.
    The tornado was massive in size, about three times the body height and two times the body width of Madara, spinning at a high speed as it quickly closed the gap between the two men. Mu's attention was drawn towards the sheer power of the move, and it easily hid Madara behind it.

Immediately after releasing this jutsu, Madara's left hand slipped into his cloak, pulling out a smoke bomb as he tossed it down before him. It masked the man, and when the smoke cleared moments later, Madara was gone, having simply sent his chakra throughout his body, reflecting the light around him to make him "invisible".

However, the move was nowhere close to finish. The man's laughter could be heard echoing the battlefield as three huge pillars of fire about five meters tall erupted around Mu, perfectly spaced on every side so that escape was nearly impossible for the Tsuchikage.
    The tornado, if it goes that far, would combine with the Fire to create devastating combo that would fry the living crap out of the 2nd Tsuchikage.

Madara smirked to himself as he slowly began stepping backwards in a straight line, quiet with his footsteps although the tornado and the scorching fire would be enough to drown out the absolute silence of the battlefield just seconds before.
    What a pitiful, old senile man...And to think he was a Tsuchikage!
    I don't even think activating my Sharingan is necessary.

Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.
    As soon as the Gunbai is swung and the first sign of wind comes out of it, like if it was a reflex, Mu formed 3 handseals and lets out a large fire ball towards the tornado

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

The fire then overpowers the tornado and continues on towards you.(This happens before the smoke bomb) the fire that is coming at you stops you from throwing down the smoke bomb,going invisible, and using the fire pillar technique.
    As the fire ball travels through the air between us, It blocks our vision of each other unknowing of what is going on on the other side of the fire ball. Mu continues to string handseals together sending out a wind bullet that collides with the fire jutsu making a Wind+Fire+Wind combo.(A+B+A)

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

For the icing on the cake Mu focuses his chakra in the ground to cause a small tremor throughout the ground to stop any attempts of you trying to combat this combo.(It would throw you off your balance which would stop you from forming handseals, it would throw off any movements you do and/or stun you if you go underground)

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Time Frame:
    1.Your wind gets over come by my fire
    2. I add the wind drilling bullet
    3. Small tremor for extra messure

That was easy enough.

Even better Music:

Last edited by Daemon; 12-09-2012 at 02:39 AM. Reason: added time frame

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Madara's left eyebrow raised slightly in amusement as an expression that looked something like "" appeared on his face.
    "Hm...barely impressive..." he muttered to himself as Mu released a huge fire towards his tornado wall.

"WHAT A PREDICTABLE MOVE, YOU DIRTY, BANDAGE MAN!"

The taunt came out of his mouth, easily accompanied with a burst of laughter as he released a huge, circular barricade of water before him, so large that it the entire area before Mu and him was filled was nothing but the sound of crashing water.
    • The sheer power of the Water was so great that it rendered the fireball completely useless, resulting in leftover Water and a massive, massive amount of steam that gently started expanding from the initial area of the explosion.
    • However, when Mu released the Wind bullet directly afterwards, the steam was easily cast aside from the power of the technique, easily notifying Madara of the incoming move.
    • "CAN YOU MATCH THIS POWER?! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am an epic user of four elements..."

But even then, his words were cut short as the world suddenly began to shake beneath him. Spitting out a rather intricate curse word, he charged chakra into his feet to maintain balance as he drew out in a scroll with his right hand from his ever so handy, dandy weaponry. Then he unfurled it with what he considered to be a smooth, beautiful action, causing a huge dragon to emerge from it.

Whew! Just the sheer size of the dragon would no doubt cause anyone to gasp in zealous wonder, not to mention the jagged teeth, the ferocious face, and of course, the mini little claws that spouted out of the body.
    It soared directly at the bullet, tearing through it like it was nothing, oh, when was there ever something?, and with the increased power of the Wind, soared at a high speed towards Mu.

But, no, this Madara.
    This Madara is never satisfied.
    This Madara only had the utmost respect for the Senju clan, but no, this Madara was very un-pleased with the new generation.
    Wait.
    Why was he alive anyways? Ah...it's not like it mattered. He only wanted to see Mu burn like a rice dumplings on a stick.

On a stick?
    ON A STICK!
    Cackling, he withdrew the sword strapped on his side as he formed a single handseal, causing it to levitate a mere few seconds in the air before him as he pointed it point first directly at Mu's chest, letting it fly through the air towards the man, with full intention to pierce him through it.
    But, of course. Mu's vision was quite blocked by the Fire Dragon...
    Madara shrugged nonchalantly.
    ( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Kusanagi No Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi) - Grass Cutter: Long Sword of the Sky
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: This technique allows the user to levitate their sword. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area.

Status
    Above the law.

Madara's left eyebrow raised slightly in amusement as an expression that looked something like "" appeared on his face.
    "Hm...barely impressive..." he muttered to himself as Mu released a huge fire towards his tornado wall.

"WHAT A PREDICTABLE MOVE, YOU DIRTY, BANDAGE MAN!"

The taunt came out of his mouth, easily accompanied with a burst of laughter as he released a huge, circular barricade of water before him, so large that it the entire area before Mu and him was filled was nothing but the sound of crashing water.
    • The sheer power of the Water was so great that it rendered the fireball completely useless, resulting in leftover Water and a massive, massive amount of steam that gently started expanding from the initial area of the explosion.
    • However, when Mu released the Wind bullet directly afterwards, the steam was easily cast aside from the power of the technique, easily notifying Madara of the incoming move.
    • "CAN YOU MATCH THIS POWER?! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am an epic user of four elements..."

But even then, his words were cut short as the world suddenly began to shake beneath him. Spitting out a rather intricate curse word, he charged chakra into his feet to maintain balance as he drew out in a scroll with his right hand from his ever so handy, dandy weaponry. Then he unfurled it with what he considered to be a smooth, beautiful action, causing a huge dragon to emerge from it.

Whew! Just the sheer size of the dragon would no doubt cause anyone to gasp in zealous wonder, not to mention the jagged teeth, the ferocious face, and of course, the mini little claws that spouted out of the body.
    It soared directly at the bullet, tearing through it like it was nothing, oh, when was there ever something?, and with the increased power of the Wind, soared at a high speed towards Mu.

But, no, this Madara.
    This Madara is never satisfied.
    This Madara only had the utmost respect for the Senju clan, but no, this Madara was very un-pleased with the new generation.
    Wait.
    Why was he alive anyways? Ah...it's not like it mattered. He only wanted to see Mu burn like a rice dumplings on a stick.

On a stick?
    ON A STICK!
    Cackling, he withdrew the sword strapped on his side as he formed a single handseal, causing it to levitate a mere few seconds in the air before him as he pointed it point first directly at Mu's chest, letting it fly through the air towards the man, with full intention to pierce him through it.
    But, of course. Mu's vision was quite blocked by the Fire Dragon...
    Madara shrugged nonchalantly.
    ( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Kusanagi No Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi) - Grass Cutter: Long Sword of the Sky
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: This technique allows the user to levitate their sword. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area.
    As the fire jutsu approaches me, Mu uses his sensing to locate you.(this happens after my wind jutsu and earth jutsu. Since my attacks came back after back(about 1 or 2 seconds apart) I have enough time to activate this very quickly)

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Mu then forms 3 handseals extremely quickly created a cylindrical shape in his hand. The shape then expands over the fire jutsu and reaches long range to trap you in there. Since fire is an elemental weakness of dust release the conical form contains the fire dragon and holds you in it easily.

( Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu: Entō Gata ) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique: Cylindrical Form
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user will first perform the Rat → Boar → Snake hand seals and then using their dust release to create a structure, with a sphere located at its centre, between the palms of his hands. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards its intended target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius, resulting in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure.
    This form starts with a small compressed shape, but then expands to a radius equalling to 10 meters in diameter and can extend up to long range distances.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu

The core in the middle of the cylinder explodes causing a catastrophic explosion inside an contained environment causing the shockwaves and very force of the explosion to bounce off the walls in this cylinder.With such great force the fire jutsu is dispelled and Madara is turned into nothing but dust particles. Mu then intently watches and focus on the explosion to see if he can sense any form of chakra in the cylinder.

Note: As soon as the cylindrical shape covers you, it explodes giving you little to no time to react. Also, the cylinder erects almost instantly meaning you have to be very quick counter this jutsu.

Note: The walls of the cylinder are solid so nothing can enter or escape the explosion. So once you are trapped unless you have Space-Time or have Obito's phasing technique you are done.

The fact that your dragon is blocking your view of me stops the usage of jutsu such as Amaterasu or any eye contact related jutsu. You also cannot use jutsu that focus in the ground or the sky or anywhere beside the inside of the cylinder because my chakra in the walls of the cylinder stop that.

This leaves little option to stop this from happening.

Also the fact that it can extend to long ranges and has a diameter of 10 meters there is no way you are fast enough to dodge this technique by somehow getting out of the way. The expansion of the cylinder is not gradual. It is nearly instant.

Final Note: If the fire jutsu goes off with in the confines of the cylinder you will be caught in it on with that conjoining with the damage of the explosion.

Naive man. He was too cocky for his own good.

Time Frame:
    1. You block my fire
    2. I activate my chakra sensing after I send out the wind bullet and do the earth shaking
    3. The my dust jutsu encloses you and the fire which I then use the core of the cylinder to explode. Since fire and wind is an elemental weakness to dust your enhanced fire jutsu is at a great disadvantage. So the brute force of the explosion disspells your fire jutsu and in one fell swoop turns you into nothing but dust particles.

Last edited by Daemon; 12-10-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Madara didn't like this at all. At all.
    In fact, no, that decision of his earlier was just a bit too cocky. Mu wasn't known for Water, hell, the guy probably knew nothing except how to eat his own dust...

Dust.

His eyes widened in realization only to turn crimson red a few seconds later. Looks like Mu-jiji's only option is to pull out the big stuff...
    Sure enough, a huge amount of chakra was expanding rather quickly from the area Mu was standing in. Good lord of a thousand Senju, this didn't seem too safe...
    • Because it would have to first absorb the S-Rank Fire Dragon, it would slightly slow the progression of the wall, as in the manga, it wasn't really shown to expand to absorb anything but air and humans. Thus, the thin wall of the cylindrical shape would need to progress through that first.
    • Activated that beast Third Tomoe, and the Sharingan is able to keep up with extremely high speed, so Madara would be noted of this and would be able to take action quickly. This basic jutsu requires NO handseals, and as a master of the Earth element, a small pillar about body size came out of the ground in a perfect 45 degree angle towards Madara. However, the man was ready as he bent his knees, jumped onto the top of the growing pillar, and pushed off of it with chakra in his feet.
      The momentum of the initial pillar, the chakra, and the direction he is propelled in, not to mention his skilled prowess in Taijutsu within both fields of power and speed should be fast enough to get out of the way of the exploding cylinder.
    • And for the icing on the cake and further propelling to safety, Madara easily formed two handseals, releasing from his mouth a huge sphere of Wind that was aimed in an angle over the cylinder at the actual caster himself.

Tch, that senile Tsuchikage. Always going straight for the strong stuff.
    It didn't matter, Madara was more loaded anyways. He wasn't known as one of the strongest Shinobis ever to exist for nothing.

He landed smoothly on the ground, so far away that Mu was merely a speck in the distance. Ah, it was good enough. Madara was quite tired of all the massive elemental combinations.
    Time for some fun.
    As the initial cylinder faded away, he formed the Tiger seal, creating three clones, two of which started to run at Mu, tossing a huge army of kunais. And oh, were they fast!
    But, they weren't real clones. Neither were the weapons.
    Of course, dumb, old Mu wouldn't know that. All the poor guy could feel was chakra.
    Who wanted that sort of crappy ability?
    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu) – Haze Clone Technique
    Range: Long
    Damage N/A
    Description: Haze clone technique is like the regular clone technique in creating intangible clones, although these clones will let the enemy go through them. The Sharingan can see through the illusions. However these clones cannot cause any damage as they are illusions only.

Status
    Above the law.

Madara didn't like this at all. At all.
    In fact, no, that decision of his earlier was just a bit too cocky. Mu wasn't known for Water, hell, the guy probably knew nothing except how to eat his own dust...

Dust.

His eyes widened in realization only to turn crimson red a few seconds later. Looks like Mu-jiji's only option is to pull out the big stuff...
    Sure enough, a huge amount of chakra was expanding rather quickly from the area Mu was standing in. Good lord of a thousand Senju, this didn't seem too safe...
    • Because it would have to first absorb the S-Rank Fire Dragon, it would slightly slow the progression of the wall, as in the manga, it wasn't really shown to expand to absorb anything but air and humans. Thus, the thin wall of the cylindrical shape would need to progress through that first.
    • Activated that beast Third Tomoe, and the Sharingan is able to keep up with extremely high speed, so Madara would be noted of this and would be able to take action quickly. This basic jutsu requires NO handseals, and as a master of the Earth element, a small pillar about body size came out of the ground in a perfect 45 degree angle towards Madara. However, the man was ready as he bent his knees, jumped onto the top of the growing pillar, and pushed off of it with chakra in his feet.
      The momentum of the initial pillar, the chakra, and the direction he is propelled in, not to mention his skilled prowess in Taijutsu within both fields of power and speed should be fast enough to get out of the way of the exploding cylinder.
    • And for the icing on the cake and further propelling to safety, Madara easily formed two handseals, releasing from his mouth a huge sphere of Wind that was aimed in an angle over the cylinder at the actual caster himself.

Tch, that senile Tsuchikage. Always going straight for the strong stuff.
    It didn't matter, Madara was more loaded anyways. He wasn't known as one of the strongest Shinobis ever to exist for nothing.

He landed smoothly on the ground, so far away that Mu was merely a speck in the distance. Ah, it was good enough. Madara was quite tired of all the massive elemental combinations.
    Time for some fun.
    As the initial cylinder faded away, he formed the Tiger seal, creating three clones, two of which started to run at Mu, tossing a huge army of kunais. And oh, were they fast!
    But, they weren't real clones. Neither were the weapons.
    Of course, dumb, old Mu wouldn't know that. All the poor guy could feel was chakra.
    Who wanted that sort of crappy ability?
    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu) – Haze Clone Technique
    Range: Long
    Damage N/A
    Description: Haze clone technique is like the regular clone technique in creating intangible clones, although these clones will let the enemy go through them. The Sharingan can see through the illusions. However these clones cannot cause any damage as they are illusions only.
    Mu takes note of the build up of chakra in Madara's eyes. Even under the bandages, Mu displays a smile because he new that this move will get the Mighty Madara Uchiha to use his sharingan. Mu being the very skilled sensor that he is, senses the build up of chakra under Madara's feet and within his feet themselves. The earth beneath him is erected in the shape of a pillar that launches Madara into the air. However, he is not fooled by this. Mu swings his arms into the direction of the rising Madara. By doing this, the dust jutsu continues to encase Madara but this time in air.

Since the fire jutsu was covered as stated in your retaliation the dust jutsu carries or drags the fire jutsu. The super heated core in the middle of the cylinder erupts into a large explosion turning Madara into nothing but particles of "leftovers". The Uchiha known as Madara Uchiha has now taken the brute force of a full on dust jutsu.

Mu is not a person to underestimate his opponent so he still focuses on what is going on around him.

Mu says to himself... What was that about not having to activate your sharingan?

Just in case this doesn't work...Mu uses his lips the separate the bandages covering his mouth and excretes a mist from his mouth covering the battlefield. This renders the sharingan useless. The mist is thick...thicker than the phlegm of a sick man. Meaning that the chakra is layered on thickly. While your sharingan is blinded, I can still sense you through the use of the sensing technique.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Time frame:
    1. You go up in the air
    2. I trap you in the previously formed dust jutsu
    3. If you somehow survived, the mist jutsu would take effect.

Last edited by Daemon; 12-10-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

• My reasoning in the previous post was enough to escape your jutsu. Firstly, your jutsu starts with a compressed shape and then expands outwards, which means it can't be any weird shapes like half a circle or anything. It's not shown in the manga to do this.
    • Secondly, Madara's reaction time is not one to be underestimated, not to mention his prowess in the Taijutsu area. I also did two things, one was pushing off the Earth Pillar with chakra, the secondly was the force of the Wind bullet that would push me even farther away from you. The jutsu only goes up to 10 meters, and long range is 10-15 meters, so by this time, I should be far enough so that your jutsu doesn't even reach me.
    • Lastly, you completely ignored my Wind jutsu, but by any case, it does hit the wall of the cylinder, it should also slow it, but it was aimed directly at you, not at the cylinder.

Landing a good long distance away from Mu, Madara reconsidered his options, fiddling with his gunbai as his vision was suddenly impaired by what looked like was a long, big fart released from Mu.

Ah, no, excuse the manner. It was appeared to be Mist, which wasn't all that pleasant, being that he wielded the Sharingan.
    No matter.
    He had the perfect way to counter it, dam that man's cheap sensing ability.
    Going through five practiced handseals, the clouds quickly gathered, releasing an onslaught of light rain across the battlefield, quickly allowing him to sense Mu quite the distance away.
    Oh, that sneaky Tsuchikage...let's see who gets outplayed.

Forming a single handseal, he created two explosive clones, having one explosive clone run from his left, the other from his right, in a perfect arc mid range closing in on Mu.
    Immediately after doing this, he formed four handseals as he sent chakra into the earth, raising from it a huge dragon - marvel at its pure glory and power!
    This charged straight at Mu, chest level, as the shadow clones closed in around him.

Boom, baby!
    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
    Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Status
    Above the law.

• My reasoning in the previous post was enough to escape your jutsu. Firstly, your jutsu starts with a compressed shape and then expands outwards, which means it can't be any weird shapes like half a circle or anything. It's not shown in the manga to do this.
    • Secondly, Madara's reaction time is not one to be underestimated, not to mention his prowess in the Taijutsu area. I also did two things, one was pushing off the Earth Pillar with chakra, the secondly was the force of the Wind bullet that would push me even farther away from you. The jutsu only goes up to 10 meters, and long range is 10-15 meters, so by this time, I should be far enough so that your jutsu doesn't even reach me.
    • Lastly, you completely ignored my Wind jutsu, but by any case, it does hit the wall of the cylinder, it should also slow it, but it was aimed directly at you, not at the cylinder.

Landing a good long distance away from Mu, Madara reconsidered his options, fiddling with his gunbai as his vision was suddenly impaired by what looked like was a long, big fart released from Mu.

Ah, no, excuse the manner. It was appeared to be Mist, which wasn't all that pleasant, being that he wielded the Sharingan.
    No matter.
    He had the perfect way to counter it, dam that man's cheap sensing ability.
    Going through five practiced handseals, the clouds quickly gathered, releasing an onslaught of light rain across the battlefield, quickly allowing him to sense Mu quite the distance away.
    Oh, that sneaky Tsuchikage...let's see who gets outplayed.

Forming a single handseal, he created two explosive clones, having one explosive clone run from his left, the other from his right, in a perfect arc mid range closing in on Mu.
    Immediately after doing this, he formed four handseals as he sent chakra into the earth, raising from it a huge dragon - marvel at its pure glory and power!
    This charged straight at Mu, chest level, as the shadow clones closed in around him.

Boom, baby!
    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
    Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.
    The wind jutsu would hit the dust jutsu. Since you launched yourself in the air and I threw up my hands aimed up at you the dust jutsu followed. The dust jutsu is in the way of my body so the wind jutsu would clash with the dust jutsu. But my dust jutsu takes the maximum amount of damage it can so it closes in on the wind jutsu and explodes dispersing the wind jutsu, fire jutsu and the dust jutsu itself.

Once the mist is formed, the rain begins to fall down. Mu senses the chakra in each drop of rain. Knowing Madara doesn't know a lick of rain jutsu he suspects some type of other jutsu that caused it to rain. At this time, he notices the clones that are formed. He takes account in the direction that they are moving in such away that they are coming towards him one to the left and one to the right.

"He is trying to sense me? This technique is obsolete to mine. It can't sense the build up of any chakra. You just know where I am...It's a shame really"

Calmly Mu sighs while forming handseals. (This happens when the earth dragon is forming.) The I gather a large amount of fire chakra in my lungs and expel it in a rage of fire in the shape of a ball. The fire technique is so massive that it can not only hit both your clones but clash with your fire jutsu. This one jutsu got rid of your clones and contested the earth jutsu in power

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Mu then brings his hands together causing lightning to crackle around his hands and slams them on the ground. The lightning races towards you. Your water jutsy can't sense underground. As It approaches it splits into tendrils and drills you down.(One on your left, one of your right, one in front of you and one right underneath you. The rain will let you sense this occurrence but much to late because the lightning comes out of the ground extremely quickly.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Mu stands there ever so calmly..ever so not caring.

This fight bores me. I guess it's time to stop playing around and get serious.
    Mu's body instantly splits just like in the process of meiosis. What is left over is a complete duplicate of Mu. This jutsu is very effective in what it does...A STRONGER ALTERNATIVE TO KAGE BUNSHIN!.

Two separate beings...just alike. Standing there observing Madara's location and movements. Twice the Mu, double the dust!

Duplicate of me will be called Um. Even though Mu's power is halved he stands like he is even more powerful than before. This is an indication that he had something up his sleeve...or bandages rather.

(Bunretsu no Jutsu) - Splitting Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to literally split their body into two exact and entirely independent duplicates. Unlike Clone techniques that appear to be similar, the ability is a physical separation and so does not require hand seals to activate, making it faster in comparison as a result. This also means that even if one is incapacitated, the other remains completely unaffected and as neither can be regarded as the original, the duplicates cannot be dispelled like normal clones. However, after splitting Mū's power is halved.
    Note: Can only create a single duplicate and both halves can only use up to A rank Techniques and can only be used by a Mū biography.

Madara! Show me why they call you the Ultimate Uchiha!

Last edited by Daemon; 12-11-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

As discussed, your Lightning jutsu is visible on the surface as it literally rips through Earth.
    Dayum...
    The sight was quite nice. It reminded him of when he first sought out the Nine-Tails. All that rage and fury....and oh, that power. The explosions were quite the nice add-on as well.
    Ah, enough of bathing in the flames. It appeared that my clones and earth dragon were rendered quite useless in that sudden jutsu as well.

No matter, he still had much, much more in store for this old bandage man.
    And look!
    It appeared that Mu had already made his move. Lightning?

He shook his head, disappointed. Very disappointed. Madara Uchiha, ex-leader of the Uchiha clan, couldn't have been more disappointed.
    Son, I am disappoint.

With literally no effort at all, he raised his gunbai with his right hand, giving it a mock, baby swing.
    Released from it was a huge Wind jutsu, in the form of a huge net, aimed low enough towards the ground so that it struck the Lightning as it came towards Madara, easily overpowering it and stopping it in its tracks to continue towards Mu.
    It was so large that it rushed through the battlefield much like the Fire jutsu Mu had pulled off earlier.

Now, something weird happened. There seemed to be two of Mu now. Only two.
    Madara frowned to himself.
    It must be that...splitting weird thingy I saw him when I used to work alongside him.
    Not like it mattered.
    He immediately slammed the ground with his hands, sending water chakra through it and then into the air where Mu was, summoning a huge wave of water exactly ten meters above the man. This would strike him as the wind jutsu does as well, creating a too perfect combo.

Two for one! Ah, the day couldn't have been better.
    Madara whistled to himself as he fiddled with his gunbai.
    Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Above the law.

As discussed, your Lightning jutsu is visible on the surface as it literally rips through Earth.
    Dayum...
    The sight was quite nice. It reminded him of when he first sought out the Nine-Tails. All that rage and fury....and oh, that power. The explosions were quite the nice add-on as well.
    Ah, enough of bathing in the flames. It appeared that my clones and earth dragon were rendered quite useless in that sudden jutsu as well.

No matter, he still had much, much more in store for this old bandage man.
    And look!
    It appeared that Mu had already made his move. Lightning?

He shook his head, disappointed. Very disappointed. Madara Uchiha, ex-leader of the Uchiha clan, couldn't have been more disappointed.
    Son, I am disappoint.

With literally no effort at all, he raised his gunbai with his right hand, giving it a mock, baby swing.
    Released from it was a huge Wind jutsu, in the form of a huge net, aimed low enough towards the ground so that it struck the Lightning as it came towards Madara, easily overpowering it and stopping it in its tracks to continue towards Mu.
    It was so large that it rushed through the battlefield much like the Fire jutsu Mu had pulled off earlier.

Now, something weird happened. There seemed to be two of Mu now. Only two.
    Madara frowned to himself.
    It must be that...splitting weird thingy I saw him when I used to work alongside him.
    Not like it mattered.
    He immediately slammed the ground with his hands, sending water chakra through it and then into the air where Mu was, summoning a huge wave of water exactly ten meters above the man. This would strike him as the wind jutsu does as well, creating a too perfect combo.

Two for one! Ah, the day couldn't have been better.
    Madara whistled to himself as he fiddled with his gunbai.
    Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
    Mu begins to take on a careless attitude such as Madara. He starts to whistle and kick the ground with hands at his side. Mu the original does this but Um stays focused for him. As the concentration of wind chakra is being flowed from Madara to his gunbai, Um gets ready. While it doesn't seem like Mu is paying attention he is actually waiting to build up on Um's move.

Once the wind chakra is released, Um forms two quick handsigns and places his hands on the ground. This causes the earth under Madara to swirl beneath him...collapsing in on itself like a whirlpool of earth. By doing this, Um does not only stop the formation of the water jutsu but damages Madara burying him alive and crushing his body.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Meanwhile, Mu forms 7 quick handseals and inhales. His lungs fill up with fire chakra. His breathing changed this is noted by the fluctuation of his diaphragm. He then lets out a wave of fire. The chakra is molded to look like an actual dragon when expelled from the mouth. The flame is then divided into 3 parts aimed at different angles. One to the left, One to the right, and one frontal assault. The three sides clash with the wind jutsu. Due to the elemental advantage of fire over wind. The fire jutsu is then strengthened and proceeds to head over to the buried Madara. On impact the fire jutsu hits the whirlpool of earth creating a fire+wind+earth combo that Madara is now trapped in. (Long Range + Mid Range= Long Range)

( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

After Um views this beautiful sight he smirks under his bandages because he was nowhere near done with this combo. He forms three handseals and expels a large tornado towards Madara. Once the tornado reaches the flaming crater the wind will creat a flaming hurricane to damage Madara further.

I said show yourself to me.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

• May have to disagree with your time frame a bit here, you wouldn't have the time to use the Earth move AND form seven handseals to counter the fast moving Wind, but ah well...
    • Also, for clarification, the Wind jutsu dispersed your Mist.

"Quiet, you!" Madara huffed in response. "You're in no position nor are you worthy to see the mighty power of the Uchiha clan-...eh, WHOA?!"
    He stumbled slightly as the ground beneath him began to swirl in on itself. The usual cheap tricks, eh? No matter, they were but small, annoying flies to him.

Inhaling sharply, he exhaled just as quickly, releasing an onslaught of Wind in a 45 degree angle onto the ground, raising him into the air as it happens.
    When flying into the air, Madara also gained a wider field of vision of the battle. It appeared, with ease, that Mu had managed to deflect his onslaught of moves once more.

A massive fire jutsu appeared to be going straight for him as he simply formed a single handseal, building up Water chakra in his chest as he expelled a huge wave of water towards the fireballs. As he was in the air, it was directed towards the ground to intercept the fireballs and render them useless as the recoil of the move sent him further into the sky.
    Due to such a massive amount of water, it also continued towards the base of the tornado, crashing into it and dispersing the jutsu quickly.
    The result was a somewhat calm lake that had formed upon the earth as Madara landed back upon it.
    He wasted no time though. Releasing chakra into the surface of the water quickly, he manipulated it so that several sharks were formed near Mu - the first one dragged him into the water as the others, about ten created sharks, formed within, began to feast on his flesh.

"Fresh Iwagakure meat for sale!" Madara roared in glee.
    (Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Status
    Above the law.

o_o You do realize that there are two of me due to the splitting technique? So I CAN do my move with ease.
    Btw this my last turn for the sensing technique.
    I don't see your shark jutsu so I'm just going to disregard it ^_^

As my fire jutsu and wind jutsu are stopped by the water, the lake forms underneath you. At this time, Mu flies in the air so that he can be above the water jutsu(This is as you are descending from the air to land on the water.) Um focuses chakra in his feet so he can stay above the water and not sink into the depths below

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

Mu focuses his hands at an angle aimed at Madara. A cylinder of Dust chakra then forms in his hands. The cylinder is then rapidly expanded so that Madara's head is caught in it. This jutsu is not a strong as the dust technique used before but still deadly. Once Madara's head is captured the explosion goes off vaporizing his head off his body.
    Told you I was going to do it

( Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu: Entō Gata ) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique: Cylindrical Form
    Description: The user will first perform the Rat → Boar → Snake hand seals and then using their dust release to create a structure, with a sphere located at its centre, between the palms of his hands. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards its intended target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius, resulting in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure.
    This form starts with a small compressed shape, but then expands to a radius equalling to 1 meters in diameter and can extend up to long range distances.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu.

The chakra sensing fades away from both Mu and Um. They both realize this has occurred. So Um prepares to do the jutsu again(This is the end of my turn so It would be activated again first move of the next turn.

Sorry about this move `-` I just came from the doctor's and I am tired.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    o_o You do realize that there are two of me due to the splitting technique? So I CAN do my move with ease.
    Btw this my last turn for the sensing technique.
    I don't see your shark jutsu so I'm just going to disregard it ^_^

As my fire jutsu and wind jutsu are stopped by the water, the lake forms underneath you. At this time, Mu flies in the air so that he can be above the water jutsu(This is as you are descending from the air to land on the water.) Um focuses chakra in his feet so he can stay above the water and not sink into the depths below

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

Mu focuses his hands at an angle aimed at Madara. A cylinder of Dust chakra then forms in his hands. The cylinder is then rapidly expanded so that Madara's head is caught in it. This jutsu is not a strong as the dust technique used before but still deadly. Once Madara's head is captured the explosion goes off vaporizing his head off his body.
    Told you I was going to do it

This form starts with a small compressed shape, but then expands to a radius equalling to 1 meters in diameter and can extend up to long range distances.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu.

The chakra sensing fades away from both Mu and Um. They both realize this has occurred. So Um prepares to do the jutsu again(This is the end of my turn so It would be activated again first move of the next turn.

Sorry about this move `-` I just came from the doctor's and I am tired.
    Dang, yeah, it appears I missed out on posting that jutsu...
    Well, going to submit this for grading then.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Test Failed

Somethings were lacking in your test. While you managed to squeeze some counters to Kiri's techniques and managed to survive, you didn't actually use Mu as a character/bio. You simply countered the techniques here and there and didn't showcase much offensive pressure or even planning. Its not that you did any mistakes but you didn't actually proven you understood Mu and his abilities because to be honest, you didn't really use him that much. For all its worth you might as well be battling with a non KG custom sensing bio and the moves would be the same as would be the result.