Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 66
  1. #21
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    36,439
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage
     



    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    -Still a Sleep, Snooring-
    After having said that I'm back in a happy tone, I notice that Oasis-san is in deep sleep.

    Oy, Oasis san!.. wake up! D:

    I leave the weapons I've brought with me in the ground and start heading towards you in order to wake you up... but a devilish idea suddenly comes to me and I start smiking.

    Being around 7 meters away from him, I form the rat handseal while I emit my chakra to my shadow, expanding it until it reaches yours. When it fuses with yours, I make you stand up while asleep in a position similar to how I'm standing up myself.

    Then keeping control over my shadow, I slowly leave the rat handseal and start turning around so that you would imitate me and be facing the three. I finally move my body in a motion that will have you lightly hit your head at the tree (since your body is immitating my movements).

    It didn't hurt so much, just enough to wake you up

    How does it feel to wake up like this, Oasis san? :rofl:

    (Kage Mane) - Shadow Imitation
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy by combining shadows.
     
         

  2. #22
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,266
    Location
    The Shadow
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post

    After having said that I'm back in a happy tone, I notice that Oasis-san is in deep sleep.

    Oy, Oasis san!.. wake up! D:

    I leave the weapons I've brought with me in the ground and start heading towards you in order to wake you up... but a devilish idea suddenly comes to me and I start smiking.

    Being around 7 meters away from him, I form the rat handseal while I emit my chakra to my shadow, expanding it until it reaches yours. When it fuses with yours, I make you stand up while asleep in a position similar to how I'm standing up myself.

    Then keeping control over my shadow, I slowly leave the rat handseal and start turning around so that you would imitate me and be facing the three. I finally move my body in a motion that will have you lightly hit your head at the tree (since your body is immitating my movements).

    It didn't hurt so much, just enough to wake you up

    How does it feel to wake up like this, Oasis san? :rofl:

    (Kage Mane) - Shadow Imitation
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy by combining shadows.
    -Once the head hit the tree, bam..... the man were got caught by your shadow trap and his head hit the tree goes poooofs vanished away and You are suddenly unable to move, you heard someone jumps on from above the tree, it is me, and I standing behind you with rat hand seal, but you can't turn your body as my shadow have trap yours-

    Kage mane no Jutsu, Succeeded

    (Kage Mane) - Shadow Imitation
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy by combining shadows.


    - Your face are sweating and confused, what was going on -

    I have trap your shadow and bind it, it was my clone were sleeping, and I can kill you right know if i were your foe, but I like the way you trap my Clone, it's funny though

    -unleash the bind and draw back my shadow-

    A Shinobi always be prepared in any condition, don't let your guard down young Nara,
    Now where is the Kunais I asked you?
     
         

  3. #23
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    36,439
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage
     



    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    The clone poofs away and I start questionning myself about what was going on... I then suddenly feel something biding me and as I wanted to turn around to see what was going on, I couldn't. A sweat left my forehead, but then hearing my teacher's voice I got a bit relieved xD

    Oh sh*t o_o

    Then immediately when you unbind me, I turn around making a strange face



    Alright, I'll be more careful next time :crazy:

    I then stare at the bag of kunais I left before performing the shadow technique and points at it with my finger

    The kunais you asked me to bring are inside that bag I left over there (a little bit behind you).
     
         

  4. #24
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,266
    Location
    The Shadow
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    The clone poofs away and I start questionning myself about what was going on... I then suddenly feel something biding me and as I wanted to turn around to see what was going on, I couldn't. A sweat left my forehead, but then hearing my teacher's voice I got a bit relieved xD

    Oh sh*t o_o

    Then immediately when you unbind me, I turn around making a strange face



    Alright, I'll be more careful next time :crazy:

    I then stare at the bag of kunais I left before performing the shadow technique and points at it with my finger

    The kunais you asked me to bring are inside that bag I left over there (a little bit behind you).
    Oasis lol seeing his student's pale face, then he turn back and try to take 2 kunais from the bag

    Don't you dare to trap me on my back or you will regret it :mad:

    Turn back at you while holding 2 kunais

    Now with those kunais, i want you to infuse your shadow chakra into them making them special shadow kunais, this will have the same effect as a shadow jutsu, trapping any shadow that it touches.
    once you are ready throw the kunais at my clone's shadow.


    *Summon a clone and transform it into Karin Look a like*

    I hate Karin, so kill her without mercy :mad:
     
         

  5. #25
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    36,439
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage
     



    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    No worries , I'm a good boy

    You turn towards me and after you tell me what to do, I grab the 2 kunais you gave me, holding one with each hand.

    I had to infuse my shadow chakra into them, so I try to use the same concept as with the previous technique I've learned. But this time, instead of focusing my shadow chakra into my feet, I focus them into my hands. Then I send that chakra outwardly at the kunai, filling them with my shadow chakra until I found it to be infused with an alright amount of it.

    You made a clone in front of me and turned it to look like Karin.

    Oh? So you hate Karin? I was actually supporting a NaruKarin pairing

    Having had the kunais I was holding filled with shadow chakra, I throw them at your clone's shadow one aiming nearby the clone's feet (the feet's shadow) and the other one at the shadow of your clone's head and chest (the sun was kinda high in the sky so there wasn't a very long shadow).

    I then take a few steps towards your clone while grabbing my katana with my right hand and when I get close enough I start swining the katana towards my left shoulder.

    Even though I have a wild attaction to young ladies with red or white hair... too bad


    And with one swing I slice the clone from the upper left to the right (meaning from the right side of her neck to under her left shoulder... from the clone's point of view). The clone then poofs away.
     
         
    Last edited by Tsūki; 01-06-2013 at 11:18 AM.

  6. #26
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,266
    Location
    The Shadow
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    No worries , I'm a good boy

    You turn towards me and after you tell me what to do, I grab the 2 kunais you gave me, holding one with each hand.

    I had to infuse my shadow chakra into them, so I try to use the same concept as with the previous technique I've learned. But this time, instead of focusing my shadow chakra into my feet, I focus them into my hands. Then I send that chakra outwardly at the kunai, filling them with my shadow chakra until I found it to be infused with an alright amount of it.

    You made a clone in front of me and turned it to look like Karin.

    Oh? So you hate Karin? I was actually supporting a NaruKarin pairing

    Having had the kunais I was holding filled with shadow chakra, I throw them at your clone's shadow one aiming nearby the clone's feet (the feet's shadow) and the other one at the shadow of your clone's head and chest (the sun was kinda high in the sky so there wasn't a very long shadow).

    I then take a few steps towards your clone while grabbing my katana with my right hand and when I get close enough I start swining the katana towards my left shoulder.

    Even though I have a wild attaction to young ladies with red or white hair... too bad


    And with one swing I slice the clone from the upper left to the right (meaning from the right side of her neck to under her left shoulder... from the clone's point of view). The clone then poofs away.

    See's your action and smirk a little to see his student indeed perform the jutsu in a proper way, Oasis think that this kid has a potential to become a great Shinobi.


    Very nicely down young one, keep this spirit until the end of the training and if you do that, I will give you some of my CJ's.

    You've learned:
    (Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.


    onto my favorite one, focus your chakra into your shadow as in the first jutsu and then make it advance towards my clone , once you reach and connect to my clone's shadow, use some shape manipulation(using your chakra) and perform the rat hand seal to transform the shadow into a crawling hand that goes upwards until it reaches its neck, once there start struggling her until she disappears.


    -Summon shadow clone and transform it into Karin-

    Let's slaughter Karin today
     
         

  7. #27
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    36,439
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage
     



    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Karin again? D:

    I start by focusing some of my shadow chakra to my feet and then releasing it in my own shadow, I take control of it and start to make my own shadow move forward.

    It travels in a nice speed but as the shadow gets further away from me, it get slightly slower but that didn't really matter since the clone was standing still in front of me.

    As it reaches the clone's shadow, I make my shadow and your clone's shadow to become one by infusing my own chakra that I had in my shadow to yours. While doing that, I was also emitting some of my own chakra to my shadow so I would keep control over it during the process.

    Now came the more difficult part since it was the first time I was doing this. I had to use some type of shape manipulation. For that I started by trying to make the shadow I was in control of to simply start leaving the grown and head upwards... it didn't work. So I then tried to focus more of my chakra in a particular part of the shadow under the clone's feet (which I was in control of). I started to pressurize it a bit more and successfully managed to make it rise up a little.

    After that I patiently formed it into an arm and a hand while keeping on making it rise up, crawling on the clone's feet then getting up to the clone's stomach and then to the clone's... >.> <.< >.> The shadow hand stops here and I hesitate.

    Man, please don't make a Karin clone next time, I'm getting some dirty thoughts

    I continue to make my shadow hand travel upwards towards the clone's neck and when reaching it, just like a normal hand, I manipulate it so that it would grab the clones neck, struggling it, preventing the clone from breathing.

    After almost 30 seconds, the clone finally dissapears.

    ______________
    Sorry I feel like this one was kinda messed up ~_~
     
         

  8. #28
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,266
    Location
    The Shadow
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    -Hit your butt with my little wooden stick-
    Stop thinking the pervert thing, that would loosen your concentrate and fading your shadow control.

    You are doing it fine though, it's just hat you've forgot the important thing, you didn't state that you have bind his movement by taken control of my clones shadow, it would've make the struggle thing become more easier for my clone to break out of your choke. But the rest are fine, you did good in shape manipulation, keep doing that and you will be fine in battle.

    Now I need you to do it again one more time. But no picture include because you won't need it in the real fight/battle.
     
         

  9. #29
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    36,439
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage
     



    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Aaahahaha, I appologise, sometimes my thoughts get carried away D

    Aw man, how could I forget that? D:


    I start once again by focusing some of my shadow chakra to my feet and then releasing it in my own shadow, I take control of it and start to make my own shadow move forward.

    It travels in a nice speed but as the shadow gets further away from me, it get slightly slower.

    As it reaches the clone's shadow, I make my shadow and your clone's shadow become one by infusing my own chakra that I had in my shadow to yours. With this, I take control over your clones movement thanks to the shadow binding I've made, just like in the first jutsu. So now the clone couldn't move as he pleased and couldn't do anything else than standing still as he was since I didn't order his body to do anything else.

    While doing that, I was also emitting some of my own chakra to my shadow so I would keep control over it during the process.

    Now again, I had to use shape manipulation in order to form my shadow arm. For that, I tried to focus more of my chakra in a particular part of the shadow under the clone's feet (which I was in control of). I started to pressurize it a bit more and successfully managed to make it rise up as a hand made out of shadow.

    I kept on making it rise up, crawling on the clone's body until it reached the clone's neck and when reaching it, just like a normal hand, I manipulate it so that it would grab the clones neck, struggling it, preventing the clone from breathing.

    After some time, the clone dissapeared.

    How about that and sorry, was kinda repetitive
     
         

  10. #30
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,266
    Location
    The Shadow
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Very nicely done indeed young Nara, you've perform it well, do that in the real battle and you will knock your enemy down easily.

    You have learn :

    (Kage Kubi Shibari) - Shadow Neck Bind

    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Traps the enemy buy combining shadows and then strangles the enemy with a shadow hand.


    Now let's see how do you gonna use this jutsu in the real condition.

    Oasis make a clone then orther him to grab a kunai from his pouch with his right hand, then he put it in front of his face, his look are very serious, an intent to attack sprout out through his chakra, this make his students a little fear upon the clone's look.

    Prepare your self young Nara, unlike previous process, he will attack you and try to stab you with his kunai. I need you to stop him with that jutsu i've taught you, stop him and make him vanished before he stab you with his kunai.

    Go...!!!

    After Oasis said it, the clone rushes toward you with his kunai ready to stab you, aiming on your chest.
     
         

  11. #31
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    36,439
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage
     



    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    What's going on with your clone? He l-looks kinda scary o_o

    You start to tell me what will happen and what I should do, but as soon as you say "Go", your clone starts rusing towards me with his kunai prepared to stab me in the chest.

    I did not have time to prepare myself so as a reflex I went to a defensive stance by jumping back to get some more distance, giving me some time to remember the different steps of how I performed the technique. When landing to the ground, the clone had also approached since he was rushing towards me.

    I start by quickly focusing my chakra to my feet and then sending it to my shadow, I expand it straight forwards to the clone. As he rushed towards me and was only 2 feet away from me I successfully reached to his shadow and immediately took control over it and completly stopped his movements by emitting my shadow chakra into his shadow. The clone had his kunai less than a meter in front of me but it didn't get close.

    A sweat leaves my forehead as I'm slightly smiling uppon succeeding to stop his movement.

    That was very close.

    I then focused my shadow chakra which was right underneath your clone and used shape manipulation in order to make a hand raise up from the shadow. It travelled your clone's feet, getting up to his chest then continuing until it reached his neck. At that moment I made the shadow hand take a good hold of his neck, preventing him from breathing. I was making the shadow have a strong grip on the clone's neck until he dissapeared.

    (Kage Kubi Shibari) - Shadow Neck Bind
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Traps the enemy buy combining shadows and then strangles the enemy with a shadow hand.
     
         

  12. #32
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,266
    Location
    The Shadow
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Good, Very good indeed, that is the correct use of this jutsu, use that description in your battle and i'm sure your opponent will having a trouble of countering. I glad you were be able to use that jutsu properly, keep it up young Nara.

    Now onto the next jutsu, i want you to make 2 replica of yourself using your shadow, make them to punch my clone each once, then coil around him and crush him.

    *Summon clone*
     
         

  13. #33
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    36,439
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage
     



    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Hey wait a sec... if I make a replica of myself by using my own shadow, wouldn't that mean... Kagebunshin?! o_o
    No no no, that can't be...


    I extend my shadow by first focusing some of my shadow chakra to my feet and then releasing it from my feet to my shadow. I expand it so that there would be enough place for 2 people to stand over it, and when that is done, I close my eyes and try to imagine myself, my length, my looks, etc.

    When I have a good picture of myself in my head I start to use shape manipulation the same way I did with the shadow arm in the previous jutsu. But this time I had to make a replica of myself so it had to be the same size as me, so I shaped the shadow to get to the same length as me. Afterwards I continued on making it look like me in body form and afterward, the more specific things such as the face features. It finally turned out to be a complete replica of myself.

    I do the same thing a 2nd time to form a 2nd replica of myself.

    Now everything's set... and we're heading towards your clone. :mugi:
    My clone A punches your clone on his chin, making him to take a few steps backwards while my clone B rushed to your clone's left side and punches him from his left in a manner that would make him knock down to the ground.

    We then surround him like a gang o gangsters would do to their victime and after surrounding him (my clones including myslef) we start kicking him all around his body, making him feel pain until... he poofs away

    Not sure if it was like that you wanted me to do it or not

    Btw Oasis-san, I was wondering about the (Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken technique:
    What happens if I throw it at the opponent's shadow while he/she's in mid air? Would they stop in mid air? xD
     
         

  14. #34
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,266
    Location
    The Shadow
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    Hey wait a sec... if I make a replica of myself by using my own shadow, wouldn't that mean... Kagebunshin?! o_o
    No no no, that can't be...


    I extend my shadow by first focusing some of my shadow chakra to my feet and then releasing it from my feet to my shadow. I expand it so that there would be enough place for 2 people to stand over it, and when that is done, I close my eyes and try to imagine myself, my length, my looks, etc.

    When I have a good picture of myself in my head I start to use shape manipulation the same way I did with the shadow arm in the previous jutsu. But this time I had to make a replica of myself so it had to be the same size as me, so I shaped the shadow to get to the same length as me. Afterwards I continued on making it look like me in body form and afterward, the more specific things such as the face features. It finally turned out to be a complete replica of myself.

    I do the same thing a 2nd time to form a 2nd replica of myself.

    Now everything's set... and we're heading towards your clone. :mugi:
    My clone A punches your clone on his chin, making him to take a few steps backwards while my clone B rushed to your clone's left side and punches him from his left in a manner that would make him knock down to the ground.

    We then surround him like a gang o gangsters would do to their victime and after surrounding him (my clones including myslef) we start kicking him all around his body, making him feel pain until... he poofs away

    Not sure if it was like that you wanted me to do it or not

    Btw Oasis-san, I was wondering about the (Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken technique:
    What happens if I throw it at the opponent's shadow while he/she's in mid air? Would they stop in mid air? xD
    Well, it's kind a different with Kage Bunshin No Jutsu, it's kind a darker and less details in shape, it's made of your shadow.

    But you are doing it fine though, very nicely done young Nara, you have learned :


    (Kage Gijin no Jutsu) - Human Shadow Simulation Technique

    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user materialises and personifies his shadow into two different copies of himself that are shaped shadows. Each shadow punches the opponent once and then both shadows coil around the opponent and crush the opponent.


    Now let see you are dealing with the real deal.


    -create a clone standing mid range upon you and he grab 2 kunais from his pouch then dashing toward you, trying to slash you up-

    Do it like you would in the battle, stop my clone before he hurt you.


    The principle of Kage mane is when the opponent shadow are attached with him. does this answer your question ?
     
         

  15. #35
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    36,439
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage
     



    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Omg I just found a vid about it on youtube... @0:05 That's baws
    And about the question I had before, thank you very much, it got clarrified now


    As your clone starts rushing towards me with 2 kunais, prepared to slash me up, i prepare my shadow by extending it towards you by also splitting it to two part from which I would make my clones made out to shadow to emerge. Thankfully having performed a number of shadow technique and some shape manipulation techniques with my shadow, it wouldn't be as difficult as before.

    While extending the shadow towards your rushing clone, I use shape manipulation to make their form look like me while they are emerging from the shadow. As they fully emerge, your clone has already reached very close to my shadow and so I make my clone A to get closer to him first.

    Your clone is about to slice him but before he could react, my clone B managed to punch your clone on his chin, making him take a few steps backwards while my clone A rushed to your clone's left side and punches him from his left in a manner that would make him knock down to the ground.

    My clones then coil around him, making him until your clone is surrounded by spiralling shadow and so the shadow crushes your clone.

    (Kage Gijin no Jutsu) - Human Shadow Simulation Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user materialises and personifies his shadow into two different copies of himself that are shaped shadows. Each shadow punches the opponent once and then both shadows coil around the opponent and crush the opponent.
     
         

  16. #36
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,266
    Location
    The Shadow
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Oasis see's his student moves and very satisfied.
    Just as expected from you.

    Good, Now onto the next jutsu, similar with the previous jutsu, but this time, create only 1 replica of yourself using your shadow, while your shadow still attach with it, then pound my clone and squeeze him till he die.

    -create a clone-
     
         

  17. #37
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    36,439
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage
     



    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    I once again prepare my shadow by extending it towards your clone.

    While extending the shadow towards him, I use shape manipulation to make my clone which is made out of shadow while he's emerging from the shadow I've been extending. As he fully emerges, my shadow has already reached your clone and my clone pounds yours in the cheeks sending him falling to the ground.

    My clones then wraps himself around yours, squeezing him so hard that he's unable to breath and move which then leads to your clone dissapearing.

    (sorry this one wasn't well enough ~_~)
     
         

  18. #38
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,266
    Location
    The Shadow
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    No, I think it's good enough though, you have learn :

    (Kagegijin) - Shadow Impersonation
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Shadow forms to replicas of the user that pound the opponent and squeezes them to finish them off.

    Next is, I need you to throw a flash bomb behind you, with the bright light will make your shadow bigger and faster, then shape your shadow like a giant human hand, while crush the opponent with it.
     
         

  19. #39
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    36,439
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage
     



    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Ninja tools are quite awesome when combined with shadow techniques.

    I reach to my pouch with my right hand and grab a flash bomb which I then throw behind me without hesitation.

    Preparing myself while forming the rat handsign and focus my shadow chakra to my own shadow, I wait until the bomb flashed behind me to cause a great light to appear. As it did, I quickly rushed more chakra to my shadow as I was extending it forward. I was making it thicker than usual so I could form a nice big hand.

    When my shadow started reaching mid-range, I use shape manipulation to make it rise up from the ground and as it did, I shaped the front of it like a big hand that was wide open.

    I kept on making my shadow advance as I also started to make the big shadow hand to start moving back towards the ground in order to violently slap the ground and crush whatever there was under it.
     
         

  20. #40
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,266
    Location
    The Shadow
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [The Shadow is my Weapon]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    Ninja tools are quite awesome when combined with shadow techniques.

    I reach to my pouch with my right hand and grab a flash bomb which I then throw behind me without hesitation.

    Preparing myself while forming the rat handsign and focus my shadow chakra to my own shadow, I wait until the bomb flashed behind me to cause a great light to appear. As it did, I quickly rushed more chakra to my shadow as I was extending it forward. I was making it thicker than usual so I could form a nice big hand.

    When my shadow started reaching mid-range, I use shape manipulation to make it rise up from the ground and as it did, I shaped the front of it like a big hand that was wide open.

    I kept on making my shadow advance as I also started to make the big shadow hand to start moving back towards the ground in order to violently slap the ground and crush whatever there was under it.
    As you start to throw the flash bomb, I quickly grab my sun glasses with my right hand, and put it to protect my eye's, so I won't get blinded in the end.

    It's still beautiful every time I see this jutsu, specially if my student perform it properly. Oasis mumbling on his mind. I've never get bored to see this. While holding my glasses with my both hand

    Very nicely done young Nara, keep up the good work. You have learn :

    (Kageasshou) - Shadow Giant Hand Crush
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Using Flash bombs to extend your shadow your form it into a giant hand that crushes the opponent.


    -put back my sun glasses and grab a smoke bomb from my pouch and hand it to you-

    Now throw that smoke bomb toward your opponent, when the smoke cover the opponent, extend your shadow toward the smoke, make your shadow to encircle the smoke upward, compress it with your shadow with high pressure and crush your opponent

    -Create a clone, then jumps back to mid range. My clone rushes to mid range in front of you-
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •