Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a girl, dammit.

Ending to this Arc

How do you describe the perfect ending for this arc?
    Who will win?
    Why?

--------------
    IMO, for a good impact of the series, everyone except 4-5 should die. I mean Madara, Naruto, Sasuke(he should die also, I dont like him...), Obito and one more. Or at least caught in genjutsu. Naruto should be caught in the infinite tsukiyomi too, in a world where only the earth exists, but no plants, humans or animals. Just some images that seem to be from the battlefield(he doesnt know that the rest of the world is caught in the gen), something like what sasuke has been shown. There should be some emotional stuff, and then he should meet SO6P, and he should be given his powers, or only a bit. He should break the genjutsu, and heal everyone with his powers, but he couldnt save a certain person from death.
    he aims to get the full powers, in a way kyuubi explains to him. at the end, he gets hid of the hatred in this world and unites the five countries, but he just remains at the position of hokage.
    --------------

It would be cool for me.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Ending to this Arc

Honestly, I would love to see them lose the war, and for the Kyuubi and Hachibi to get captured.

Kakashi fight Obito and wins.

Then Naruto does some heroics, becomes the Juubi's jinchuriki and beats Madara.

The Naruto has his final battle with Sasuke.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a girl, dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Honestly, I would love to see them lose the war, and for the Kyuubi and Hachibi to get captured.

Kakashi fight Obito and wins.

Then Naruto does some heroics, becomes the Juubi's jinchuriki and beats Madara.

The Naruto has his final battle with Sasuke.
    Yeah i thought of that too. But I dont see Naruto with that ugly monster.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Loome View Post
    Yeah i thought of that too. But I dont see Naruto with that ugly monster.
    Ah you see, somehow (just somehow) Naruto splits the Juubi into the nine Bijuu once again. Maybe with the help from the Rikoudo Sennin?

I think Kishimoto hinted at this by Naruto learning their names.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~

i would love to see Madara and Tobi win and that be the end but that will not happen sadly i mean everyone should want what they want tobi could make a world where naruto is hokage and hinata his *****h and sasuke and sakura togther heck he could bring J-man back for tsunade and naruto bring narutos parents back no more wars and etc etc sure their reality would be a lie but it would be peaceful wouldnt it?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would rather see Naruto do a reverse fuingutsu on the Juubi and release all of the other bijuus. Maybe some kind of special hidden talent of his mother's side of the family.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

i like your ideas & the lose the war too .... but kishi is a coward when it comes to pulling the trigger

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a girl, dammit.

[QUOTE=~Madara Uchiha~;9375552]i would love to see Madara and Tobi win and that be the end but that will not happen sadly i mean everyone should want what they want tobi could make a world where naruto is hokage and hinata his *****h and sasuke and sakura togther heck he could bring J-man back for tsunade and naruto bring narutos parents back no more wars and etc etc sure their reality would be a lie but it would be peaceful wouldnt it? [/QUOTe

It would be. The world should look devasted and full of hatred until the end. Then in the end, it should be invaded with peace.
    I want Minato back.

Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.

why do i have this thought that naruto will part from Kurama at the end but remain alive?? i dont know, i know when you part from your jinchuuriki you die but come on, its naruto. i dont know you wanted my opinion.

Madara and Obito are winning, naruto nearly dead, sasuke joins with Madara. obito about to end naruto but sasuke steps in with ''if anyones gonna kill naruto its me'' sasuke kills obito. madara vs sasuke. naruto joins sasuke. naruto and sasuke win then sasuke goes mad with power and fights naruto. (note: ive had this idea since obitos revealing. dont hate me, i know its not gonna happen.)

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Uchiha View Post
    why do i have this thought that naruto will part from Kurama at the end but remain alive?? i dont know, i know when you part from your jinchuuriki you die but come on, its naruto. i dont know you wanted my opinion.

Madara and Obito are winning, naruto nearly dead, sasuke joins with Madara. obito about to end naruto but sasuke steps in with ''if anyones gonna kill naruto its me'' sasuke kills obito. madara vs sasuke. naruto joins sasuke. naruto and sasuke win then sasuke goes mad with power and fights naruto. (note: ive had this idea since obitos revealing. dont hate me, i know its not gonna happen.)
    Sasuke will never team up with Madara.

Sasuke only used Obito (when he thought he was Madara) for help, to get information about Itachi; Gokage Summit and Itachi's Eyes.

Sasuke actually hates Madara because Madara hated the clan and was thought to have forcefully taken his brother's eyes. For that reason, Sasuke thinks he's scum.

On the other hand, Sasuke is a proud Uchiha, who is loving of his brother and family.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3

Naruto becomes hokage and Sasuke returns to konoha all inside the infinite Tsukuyomi where there is finally world peace and Lord Obito sits on his throne with Rin.

Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.

Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Sasuke will never team up with Madara.

Sasuke only used Obito (when he thought he was Madara) for help, to get information about Itachi; Gokage Summit and Itachi's Eyes.

Sasuke actually hates Madara because Madara hated the clan and was thought to have forcefully taken his brother's eyes. For that reason, Sasuke thinks he's scum.

On the other hand, Sasuke is a proud Uchiha, who is loving of his brother and family.
    Words of wisdom. =)

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't want it to be as simple as 'Naruto becomes S06P & Gets Juubi, becomes pretty much unbeatable and ends with a huge fight with Sasuke that resembles Madara & Hashirama".

I want Naruto to get a power up, but not the juubi. I think maybe Kurama will enlighten Naruto to a new type of sage mode - 'True Sage Mode' No animal characteristis (Toad, Snake etc.) just sage mode at it's peak. With this he'll struggle to beat Madara & Obito, but he will. Make friends with the Juubi; during their dialogues the juubi will reveal that it's confused, it feels nothing but the world's pain in it's ten tailed form, and it preferred to be the 9 tailed beasts. Naruto offers to help, but the juubi doesn't trust humanity as they seem to take and abuse as much power as they can, it starts flipping out and there's an epic fight between juubi (without Obito & Madara) and when naruto proves his pure intentions by fighting honestly alongside Kurama, the juubi will realise that not al humans are bad etc. And will go to sleep / close it's eye, cue chapter after chapter of Juubi flashbacks to the Sage of the six paths, and how naruto reminds him of the sage of the six paths (REMINDS - NOT BECOMES!!) and then when its eye closes it reverts back to the tailed beasts and the mazou is not ugly anymore, but a smooth statue with a content smile upon its face, white - not grey as it chose to divide its power rather than being sealed by the sage of six paths.

Meh, we can hope right?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....

Juubi kills the shinobi alliance army including naruto and all important characters damn that would be epic but sadly won't happen -.-