Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 52
  1. #21
    Banned
    Status
    ~Slendy~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Location
    Behind You ;)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    congratulations you are well on your way at working at McDonalds
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewperez View Post
    i got suspended for saying vagina in high school
    Wtf lol
     
         

  3. #23
    Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Lonely Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,955
    Location
    The Shire.
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Never got suspended from school.

    I did my work, showed up for classes, and didn't cause trouble. Then I got a full scholarship to college. :scorps:
    NOW THATS HOW YA DO IT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    Got suspended lots of times, smoking weed and because i always swore at the teachers when they went on and on.
    Care to share some?

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    Cursed at a teacher... but i am only suspended 1 day
    Its not that bad then 'ay.
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Wow really? In my old high school we'd swear in our papers. Matter of fact my teacher nearly sent me to a mental ward because of the things I would write.
    You are lucky
     
         

  5. #25
    Member Death2TheUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Death2TheUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    151
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    ^ perfect example right here.

    I've been suspended twice in my enitre life, both for fighting.
    Kiss ass lol.
     
         
    Last edited by Death2TheUchiha; 12-07-2012 at 09:35 PM. Reason: dunno

  6. #26
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,114
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    never out of school but in school and for not listening to the teacher >_>
     
         

  7. #27
    Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Lonely Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,955
    Location
    The Shire.
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Slendy~ View Post
    congratulations you are well on your way at working at McDonalds
    hey hey hey! thats free mc donalds for any employee. seriously though..

    in todays world any job is good considering prices are rising everywhere.
     
         

  8. #28
    Member History's Avatar
    Status
    History is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    609
    Location
    somewhere on this planet
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    iv been suspended tons of times it started wen i was in 4th
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    never out of school but in school and for not listening to the teacher >_>
    That's all
     
         

  10. #30
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,784
    Location
    Virginia
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Uchiha View Post
    NOW THATS HOW YA DO IT!
    Indeed!

    And I graduate with my Master's degree tomorrow!!!! No more school forever!!!! wease:

    ... now I have to find a job ...
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    You are lucky
    That's just how schools in orlando are.
     
         

  12. #32
    DeathNote Win - 1 Lost - 0 Amatiq's Avatar
    Status
    Amatiq is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    436
    Location
    With Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Bee fighting Madara and Obito.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Amatiq Story

    My school in London was known for "Bunking" or "Truanting" these terms were used when students used to skip classes and just wandered around the school or hid until the lesson was over.

    One beautiful day the sun was out shining bright over the school, I arrived and needed to see the Head of my year for some information when arrived I saw something strange the key was in the keyhole but no one was around inside or around. Then I pulled this face.


    I pulled this face because I was known for bunking the most lessons without getting caught I was on 30+ streak, now don't think of me being an Idiot, because I was smart I wasn't idiotic like my friends bunking Maths or Science's I bunked lessons such as French, German, History ect.. because I wasn't planning to take these lessons so they were no use to me but back to the subject, this key was special, it was the king of the keys, this key was the master of all others it could open any door in the whole of the school over 300 doors! So like any other kid I took the key and I happened to have German that day sooo I thought hey why don't I bunk it with my friends. So are plan was to open one of the rooms that were locked and just hide in there because the teachers never used to check them.

    So we stayed in there for an hour while we were in there we in there we talked and my friends acicdently dropped a closet and smashed in the floor with other things now we were thinking to ourselves we are screwed! So we thought about what to do we ended it up leaving it like that hoping the teachers would walk in and think that it broke or collapse on its own...
    But stupid I was they found and one by one we began to get caught and they wanted to know how we got in there but my friends didn't snitch on me but there were two guys that I wasn't best friends with and what happens they told the teacher everrything and I got suspended for 3 days and my friends for 5 days because they thought I didn't bunk because I went to "welfare" which in London is the Nurse and said I wasn't feeling well and they had a record of me coming in so they thought I was in there for the whole time.

    THaTS My SToRY
     
         

  13. #33
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,784
    Location
    Virginia
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by Amatiq View Post
    Amatiq Story

    My school in London was known for "Bunking" or "Truanting" these terms were used when students used to skip classes and just wandered around the school or hid until the lesson was over.

    One beautiful day the sun was out shining bright over the school, I arrived and needed to see the Head of my year for some information when arrived I saw something strange the key was in the keyhole but no one was around inside or around. Then I pulled this face.


    I pulled this face because I was known for bunking the most lessons without getting caught I was on 30+ streak, now don't think of me being an Idiot, because I was smart I wasn't idiotic like my friends bunking Maths or Science's I bunked lessons such as French, German, History ect.. because I wasn't planning to take these lessons so they were no use to me but back to the subject, this key was special, it was the king of the keys, this key was the master of all others it could open any door in the whole of the school over 300 doors! So like any other kid I took the key and I happened to have German that day sooo I thought hey why don't I bunk it with my friends. So are plan was to open one of the rooms that were locked and just hide in there because the teachers never used to check them.

    So we stayed in there for an hour while we were in there we in there we talked and my friends acicdently dropped a closet and smashed in the floor with other things now we were thinking to ourselves we are screwed! So we thought about what to do we ended it up leaving it like that hoping the teachers would walk in and think that it broke or collapse on its own...
    But stupid I was they found and one by one we began to get caught and they wanted to know how we got in there but my friends didn't snitch on me but there were two guys that I wasn't best friends with and what happens they told the teacher everrything and I got suspended for 3 days and my friends for 5 days because they thought I didn't bunk because I went to "welfare" which in London is the Nurse and said I wasn't feeling well and they had a record of me coming in so they thought I was in there for the whole time.

    THaTS My SToRY
    Just go to class anyway. It'll be worth it later in life
     
         

  14. #34
    Served fresh daily
    Status
    Wang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,809
    Location
    Not here
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    Cursed at a teacher... but i am only suspended 1 day
    I kinda want more details, I promise we won't suspend you. What did you say? What were the circumstances?
     
         

  15. #35
    DeathNote Win - 1 Lost - 0 Amatiq's Avatar
    Status
    Amatiq is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    436
    Location
    With Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Bee fighting Madara and Obito.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Just go to class anyway. It'll be worth it later in life
    Hahaha I have to now I have moved to Saudi Arabia and my dad pays 5grand per term to send me to school! In London it was free so now I can't mess about.
     
         

  16. #36
    PeaceKeeper Vanderfee's Avatar
    Status
    Vanderfee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,445
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Just because I don't
    fight...doesn't mean you
    should think I'm weak.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    sorry to hear that.
    as for me, well lets just say...im never tempted to cross the line.
    just because im afraid of consequences.
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member xPyschotic Echox's Avatar
    Status
    xPyschotic Echox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,605
    "You could kill a
    lifetime without feeling
    anything but skin"
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    I got caught texting in class three times in school... First time was detention, second time was suspension... I somehow never got suspended though :shrug: Third time the teacher didn't bother sending me to the office It was always the same teacher that caught me
     
         

  18. #38
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,359
    Location
    New York City.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: i was suspended from school today

    I fought my principle in 8th grade.. He never said anything to me after that.

    Also kissed my hot ass math teacher.. But she only gave me detention, didn't go into detail what I did to the administrators.
     
         

  19. #39
    Member Regina's Avatar
    Status
    Regina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    658
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Getting in a fight with my best friend over something stupid that wasn't even true. We were on the ground pulling hair and slapping lol that was years ago though, we laugh about it now and we're still besties
     
         

  20. #40
    Served fresh daily
    Status
    Wang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,809
    Location
    Not here
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    Getting in a fight with my best friend over something stupid that wasn't even true. We were on the ground pulling hair and slapping lol that was years ago though, we laugh about it now and we're still besties
    Sounds hot.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •