Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 52
  1. #26
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Posts
    18,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    never out of school but in school and for not listening to the teacher >_>
     
         

  2. #27
    Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Lonely Uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Shire.
    Posts
    3,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Slendy~ View Post
    congratulations you are well on your way at working at McDonalds
    hey hey hey! thats free mc donalds for any employee. seriously though..

    in todays world any job is good considering prices are rising everywhere.
     
         

  3. #28
    Member History's Avatar
    Status
    History is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    somewhere on this planet
    Posts
    609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    iv been suspended tons of times it started wen i was in 4th
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    never out of school but in school and for not listening to the teacher >_>
    That's all
     
         

  5. #30
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Uchiha View Post
    NOW THATS HOW YA DO IT!
    Indeed!

    And I graduate with my Master's degree tomorrow!!!! No more school forever!!!! wease:

    ... now I have to find a job ...
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    You are lucky
    That's just how schools in orlando are.
     
         

  7. #32
    DeathNote Win - 1 Lost - 0 Amatiq's Avatar
    Status
    Amatiq is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    With Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Bee fighting Madara and Obito.
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Amatiq Story

    My school in London was known for "Bunking" or "Truanting" these terms were used when students used to skip classes and just wandered around the school or hid until the lesson was over.

    One beautiful day the sun was out shining bright over the school, I arrived and needed to see the Head of my year for some information when arrived I saw something strange the key was in the keyhole but no one was around inside or around. Then I pulled this face.


    I pulled this face because I was known for bunking the most lessons without getting caught I was on 30+ streak, now don't think of me being an Idiot, because I was smart I wasn't idiotic like my friends bunking Maths or Science's I bunked lessons such as French, German, History ect.. because I wasn't planning to take these lessons so they were no use to me but back to the subject, this key was special, it was the king of the keys, this key was the master of all others it could open any door in the whole of the school over 300 doors! So like any other kid I took the key and I happened to have German that day sooo I thought hey why don't I bunk it with my friends. So are plan was to open one of the rooms that were locked and just hide in there because the teachers never used to check them.

    So we stayed in there for an hour while we were in there we in there we talked and my friends acicdently dropped a closet and smashed in the floor with other things now we were thinking to ourselves we are screwed! So we thought about what to do we ended it up leaving it like that hoping the teachers would walk in and think that it broke or collapse on its own...
    But stupid I was they found and one by one we began to get caught and they wanted to know how we got in there but my friends didn't snitch on me but there were two guys that I wasn't best friends with and what happens they told the teacher everrything and I got suspended for 3 days and my friends for 5 days because they thought I didn't bunk because I went to "welfare" which in London is the Nurse and said I wasn't feeling well and they had a record of me coming in so they thought I was in there for the whole time.

    THaTS My SToRY
     
         

  8. #33
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by Amatiq View Post
    Amatiq Story

    My school in London was known for "Bunking" or "Truanting" these terms were used when students used to skip classes and just wandered around the school or hid until the lesson was over.

    One beautiful day the sun was out shining bright over the school, I arrived and needed to see the Head of my year for some information when arrived I saw something strange the key was in the keyhole but no one was around inside or around. Then I pulled this face.


    I pulled this face because I was known for bunking the most lessons without getting caught I was on 30+ streak, now don't think of me being an Idiot, because I was smart I wasn't idiotic like my friends bunking Maths or Science's I bunked lessons such as French, German, History ect.. because I wasn't planning to take these lessons so they were no use to me but back to the subject, this key was special, it was the king of the keys, this key was the master of all others it could open any door in the whole of the school over 300 doors! So like any other kid I took the key and I happened to have German that day sooo I thought hey why don't I bunk it with my friends. So are plan was to open one of the rooms that were locked and just hide in there because the teachers never used to check them.

    So we stayed in there for an hour while we were in there we in there we talked and my friends acicdently dropped a closet and smashed in the floor with other things now we were thinking to ourselves we are screwed! So we thought about what to do we ended it up leaving it like that hoping the teachers would walk in and think that it broke or collapse on its own...
    But stupid I was they found and one by one we began to get caught and they wanted to know how we got in there but my friends didn't snitch on me but there were two guys that I wasn't best friends with and what happens they told the teacher everrything and I got suspended for 3 days and my friends for 5 days because they thought I didn't bunk because I went to "welfare" which in London is the Nurse and said I wasn't feeling well and they had a record of me coming in so they thought I was in there for the whole time.

    THaTS My SToRY
    Just go to class anyway. It'll be worth it later in life
     
         

  9. #34
    Served fresh daily
    Status
    Wang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    5,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    Cursed at a teacher... but i am only suspended 1 day
    I kinda want more details, I promise we won't suspend you. What did you say? What were the circumstances?
     
         

  10. #35
    DeathNote Win - 1 Lost - 0 Amatiq's Avatar
    Status
    Amatiq is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    With Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Bee fighting Madara and Obito.
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Just go to class anyway. It'll be worth it later in life
    Hahaha I have to now I have moved to Saudi Arabia and my dad pays 5grand per term to send me to school! In London it was free so now I can't mess about.
     
         

  11. #36
    PeaceKeeper Vanderfee's Avatar
    Status
    Vanderfee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Posts
    2,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just because I don't
    fight...doesn't mean you
    should think I'm weak.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    sorry to hear that.
    as for me, well lets just say...im never tempted to cross the line.
    just because im afraid of consequences.
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member xPyschotic Echox's Avatar
    Status
    xPyschotic Echox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You could kill a
    lifetime without feeling
    anything but skin"
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    I got caught texting in class three times in school... First time was detention, second time was suspension... I somehow never got suspended though :shrug: Third time the teacher didn't bother sending me to the office It was always the same teacher that caught me
     
         

  13. #38
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    I fought my principle in 8th grade.. He never said anything to me after that.

    Also kissed my hot ass math teacher.. But she only gave me detention, didn't go into detail what I did to the administrators.
     
         

  14. #39
    Member Regina's Avatar
    Status
    Regina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Getting in a fight with my best friend over something stupid that wasn't even true. We were on the ground pulling hair and slapping lol that was years ago though, we laugh about it now and we're still besties
     
         

  15. #40
    Served fresh daily
    Status
    Wang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    5,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    Getting in a fight with my best friend over something stupid that wasn't even true. We were on the ground pulling hair and slapping lol that was years ago though, we laugh about it now and we're still besties
    Sounds hot.
     
         

  16. #41
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    I never got suspended before.
     
         

  17. #42
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    17,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~
     



    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Just for 3 fights, 2 at school and one on the bus. I'm not even close to being a fighter and it probably showed, but we all stand up one day, although looking back it was stupid in 2 out of the three fights Its so weird saying I was in a fight. I' a friendly guy who's so carefree now.
     
         
    Last edited by Jack Spicer; 12-07-2012 at 10:12 PM.

  18. #43
    Member nNoma's Avatar
    Status
    nNoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    616
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    I remember back in public school, I think it was around grade 7 my friends and I we're playing four square outside at lunch, there's usually a few teachers outside supervising and what not. Anyways, I was trying to keep myself in the game and kicked the ball at a strange angle, evidently strong enough to hit one of the teachers square in the nose.

    I was suspended for the rest of the afternoon for breaking her nose. I felt awful and it was a complete accident, but people were laughing so hard she thought I did it on purpose! I was framed I tell's ya!
     
         

  19. #44
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by Death2TheUchiha View Post
    Kiss ass lol.
    I don't kiss ass, I never kiss ass. I give compliments to those who actually deserve it, ONCE.
     
         

  20. #45
    Med jonaTHEninja's Avatar
    Status
    jonaTHEninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Pearl of the Orient Sea
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Why?

    Nah, never got suspended at school. I'm a good student :D
     
         

  21. #46
    Med jonaTHEninja's Avatar
    Status
    jonaTHEninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Pearl of the Orient Sea
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Indeed!

    And I graduate with my Master's degree tomorrow!!!! No more school forever!!!! wease:

    ... now I have to find a job ...
    Wow wease:

    Congratulations my friend :D
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    I was never suspended from school, though I should have.


    Only did something bad in school twice:

    1.
    Was during middle school and a guy (John) had been bullying me for weeks. Until one day,I was going to class and he was there sitting outside on the ramp railing (this was in florida state and most schools had portable wooden buildings so they can move them around if needed,etc.) and
    he was starting to talk about my mother. He went to far ,don't remember what he said but I walked up to him and punch him right in the jaw so hard that he went over the rail and landed on his shoulder when he hit the ground.
    He got up,kept his mouth shut until I was called in the principle office and saw him sitting there. The guy talked to us, and John told him that he had been bullying me and don't want me to be suspended. So I just had to say sorry,shack hands,and return to class.

    After that,he never tried to talk crap about me again.


    2.
    Was when I was in high school and seeing the school had portable classrooms with the power switch just hanging from the side of the building, my friend and I couldn't resist pulling it :D

    So I went ahead and shut off the power to the classroom,hearing nothing but "what the hell". My friend and I started to run but ,out of all the days, two fireman visiting the school for a class talk or something pointed to me without saying a word and I knew they wanted me to turn around to turn it back on.

    When I did the teacher went outside and told me that she wants me to go to the principle office.
    Luckily he was in a good mood and told me never to do it again (doing it in the first place would have been suspension but he let it slide).
     
         

  23. #48
    The ghost of NB Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Where you aren't
    Posts
    23,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    My first time what was yours
    congrats, your now one of the bad boyz !!

    OP: i got expulsed for participating in a all out brawl between my school and some other school which were attacking our school - dudes i was defending my school's honour and get in trouble
     
         

  24. #49
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: i was suspended from school today

    I've never been suspended or been in any sort of academic troubles. I'm pretty much a goody two shoes.
     
         

  25. #50
    Banned
    Status
    Οdin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    63,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: i was suspended from school today

    I was suspended a few times, but the longest was 10 days. I do regret it. ( -_-)
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •