Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Nara with Oasis ^^

Katniss sits against a tree and awaits the forthcoming expertise of her new tutor.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Re: Nara with Oasis ^^

-Magically appear in front of you with leaf surround me, wearing my Nara robe-
    Oi... a young girl, a Nara Girl. Fantastic, you are my first Nara Female student.

So what is your name young Nara ?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Feels the sun being blocked from her skin and looks up to notice the robed man in front of her.

"I'm Katniss Everdeen, I must say it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I've heard so many great things."

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Great thing? about me ? Why thank you. I hope you are not joking me
    Oasis seems flattered and kind a fascinated by the beauty of this young Nara.

Katniss Everdeen, a lovely name. Even though you are a woman, but I will not hold up my way of teaching. You will be treated like the other. Now stand up young one, I will explain my term of teaching.

You wish to learn The Shadow jutsu no ? Shadow is our special ability tech, so you must learn it well.
    first thing first, i have several rule to teach shadow which you must follow it with no excuse.

1. i won't teach it easily, meaning you won't get a single tech with just only one post.

2. Describe... you will gonna need it in battle, so describe how the jutsu work with details... remember details.

3. this is very important, you must follow every single of my instruction and you may add some improvement on how you describe the jutsu.

4. after the training ends, you must fight me in battle field and try to trap me with the jutsu i gave you.. (you could try the best though)

are you ok with that rule or you declined it and withdrawn... ?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Katniss stands up, leaving her bow to lean comfortably against the tree trunk behind her.

1. I wouldn't have it any other way, what is the point in learning how to use a technique without gaining an understanding of that techniques specific uses and benefits. If we want to be the best we can be then we have to work for it.

2. I actually write short stories and am in the middle of a novel so this plays right into my hands really.

3. Will do.

4. Sounds good, it'd be nice to fight a well respected rper anyways.

So yes, I accept your terms.

Katniss then steps forward away from the tree and stretches her shoulders.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Oasis smiles for hearing the answer of his students, Another potential Nara's appear. Oasis mumbling on his mind.

Good answer. Oasis thrust his thumb forward with Mighty Guy pose. keep up the spirit and maintain your course.

Alright, I'm a strict senpai on teaching shadow so be prepared of your self.
    Oh yeah, meet my Stick -show you my wooden stick- this will help you to perform the jutsu in proper way

Okay, shall we start...?

Read carefully.

Tell me everything you know about our Clan, the Nara
    Tell me all you know about our special ability, the shadow... strength, weakness, possible uses and its relation to chakra.
    The last...who is the famous character of our clan?

You may read it in Wikia but try to get the essences .

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

We are of a proud clan whom pride ourselves on our inherent intelligence and our use of strategies in battle, often Nara are seen as the tacticians of squads. With the bond that we share with the Yamanaka and Akimichi clans we three clans have become known for our teamwork and the way in which we have adapted our clan jutsu in order to provide the perfect team assaults, The Nara trap enemies with the shadows and restrict their movements allowing for the Yamanaka member to enter the opponents mind and extract information or take control of the body. Whilst immobilized the Akimichi clan member is able to take advantage and deliver the finishing blow by expanding their bodies to extraordinary sizes in order to power up their Taijutsu. This combination of the clans is known to most as the Ino-Shika-Cho formation with the Nara being the 'Shika' part of the combo although not all Nara completely fit with this, like myself.

Our clans particular techniques give us the ability to manipulate shadows whether that be in shape or in density, able to give our shadows physical form we are able to create weapons and other fixtures through our manipulation of the shadows although the main use tends to be to trap our opponents. Wherever there is light a shadow can exist, meaning members of our clan can be dangerous in more or less all circumstances, our techniques are only deemed useless in total darkness or in circumstances where the light is overwhelming and leaves no room for shadows to exist. Through the use of chakra and our natural abilities we are given what is thought of as a mental link between us and our shadows, meaning that we are able to sense if someone is caught in our shadow without actually needing to see them get caught.

The most famous member of our clan is one Shikamaru Nara although arguably the strongest member is head of the clan Shikaku Nara, Shikamaru's father. Which I guess is you so...

Katniss then nods to signal that she is done saying what she feels is necessary.

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 02-11-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Alright, we play me as Shikaku
    ==================================
    Shikaku listen carefully of his student explaination, His chin lean on his right hand and his left hand placed on his waist. Once in a while Shikaku node, signaling he is agree with his student explanation.

That's are a good knowledge of our Clan, Nice young Nara... Nice... I'm sure we can do this properly.
    Yes. you are correct, I'm the famous of all the Nara's (Although in the Anime, Shikaku already been died )

Alright, I need you to understand from every jutsu which i'm gonna teach you, learn them well, know them well and use them well.

Now lets get your knowledge into practice

I want you to begin to channel your chakra into your feet and once you feel you have enough chakra gathered, channel the chakra into the shadow and make it move a bit forward.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Katniss concentrates her chakra in to her feet before letting it flow steadily into the ground around where her shadow is projected onto the ground, by utilising this chakra she makes her shadow stretch out in front of her slightly stuttering as it moves.