Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Suiton Flow

Should I just anticipate doing every technique in two posts; one for the technique itself, and one for me to remind you about the pro/con? And I'm going to be seriously hard with this part of it if your description is like that the whole time...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

What is wrong with the description?.. Of the technique and sorry. You an the another sempai i am training with are the only ones that use a "template form" and the others dont. So sorry for forgetting.

the pros of the water whip is it has multiple uses. Can be to swing on objects and attack. Cons would be that this has a limited length.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was... Let's say, basic. But it doesn't really matter right now.

Form the "rat" and "tiger" handseals while focusing sution chakra throughout your body. Condense the chakra within your mouth, generating a large source of water to be expelled. Use your chakra to make the water thick and sticky, like syrup moreso than water. Then, begin to spit out the sticky, syrup-like water, focusing chakra at the back of your throat to send the water out with great power to spread it out further than you could spread it just by spitting.
    (Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

i form the the Rat and Tiger handseals, and begin to focus my suiton chakra in my body. First into my belly and then manipulating it up my throat forming the thick liquid into my body. I then increase the quantity of the liquid and spit it out onto the ground forming a feild onto the ground. I increase the feild by spitting further, increasing the range.

The pros of this move can stop and slow my opponets moves enabling me to counter attack. The cons of this, the opponet can simply jump out of the way of the field or if the opponet is already on a body of water this technique would prove ineffective.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright, good.

Form the "tiger" handseal while channeling chakra into the water source. Then, have your chakra form an analogue of yourself within the water with shape manipulation, and cause the water clone of yourself to rise up out of the water's depths. Then, use your chakra to manipulate the clone, making him move as you want him to to show control.
    (Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

i then form the tiger handseal and concentrate my Suiton chakra onto the water source. I contiuing focusing, forming bit by bit the clone to make sure it is exactly like me. Eyes, hair , body structure etc. Everything being like me. The clone then takes on my skin and solidifies in to an exact copy of me. I then manipulate the clone to move exactly how i move.

The pros of this techniquebcan be used as a deceptive technique and to overwhelme the opponet. The cons, clones can be dispelled with a single hit.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright, that was good. Now, my sensei, Migualon J.J., has decided to give up his senseiship, and as such I can no longer train you... I'm here to post that you know how to do that most recent technique, for your next teacher to check, and to post a formal good-bye. I hope one day you become a great RPer; keep up your good work and never give up!

My only regret is that I was not more active to post here... I'll talk to you later. :D

*This Thread Will Be Unsubscribed To As Soon As Mig Is No Longer Orange*

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Umm OKay, thanks for your time Sharingdork :D

Page 2 of 2 « First 12