Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. #1
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    9,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant !!!

    Itachi did not have any knowledge of kirin because sasuke made the jutsu by himself (due to his intellegent and skillfulness) .However when sasuke was about to use kirin he give an explanation of the jutsu speed and power before he launch the attack.Itachi at a last minute decide to use his best jutsu to counter it(susano).If itachi did not know about kirin powers and speed he would have die /vapourize.
    I will say kishimoto make itachi live just for temporary plot shield to let the views know itachi back ground and his true motive against the uchiha clan.Saving Itachi make tobi or obito explain itachi story and this also help sasuke have a change of heart toward his brother and to some extent konoha.
     
         

  2. #2
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,170
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Except Sasuke raised his hand and there was a storm that came out of nowhere.....knowing you're brother's Raiton nature, and the fact s random ass storm showed up. I'd say Itachi could put one and one together. Also we don't know how long it takes for him to disperse a tiny bit of chakra to control the natural lightning. It is possible that the time he took to explain was the prep time. Just because an attack moves at ludicrous speeds doesn't always mean there is no prep time!
     
         

  3. #3
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Except Sasuke raised his hand and there was a storm that came out of nowhere.....knowing you're brother's Raiton nature, and the fact s random ass storm showed up. I'd say Itachi could put one and one together. Also we don't know how long it takes for him to disperse a tiny bit of chakra to control the natural lightning. It is possible that the time he took to explain was the prep time. Just because an attack moves at ludicrous speeds doesn't always mean there is no prep time!
    Well explained.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member H1dd3nD3m0n's Avatar
    Status
    H1dd3nD3m0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Nice! Since I'm a fan of Sasuke, it is approved. xD
     
         

  5. #5
    Hero PureSkillz's Avatar
    Status
    PureSkillz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    628
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Sasuke used his chakra to guide and control the lightning to form Kirin.

    The Sharingan can see chakra.



    Surely you see where I'm going with this.....
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Words of wisdom's Avatar
    Status
    Words of wisdom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Deep inside them sugarwalls
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    He would of used it anyway becuase why wouldn't he if he's gonna get attacked by some gigantic lightning dragon. It's just common sense.
     
         

  7. #7
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    9,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Quote Originally Posted by Words of wisdom View Post
    He would of used it anyway becuase why wouldn't he if he's gonna get attacked by some gigantic lightning dragon. It's just common sense.
    sasuke could have just dirent the attack instantly at him.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member ljnecesito's Avatar
    Status
    ljnecesito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    haha what if Itachi uses the Izanami to Sasuke. Sasuke dont even know Izanami.. Maybe he will make the Kirin over and over and over again. Beacuse Sasuke is dumbass and cant accept that he losses he will be trap like that for all eternity. How about that as a Fact?
     
         

  9. #9
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Are you suggesting the brother who went easy on him the entire time would of just stood there and did nothing ?
     
         

  10. #10
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,170
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Quote Originally Posted by PureSkillz View Post
    Sasuke used his chakra to guide and control the lightning to form Kirin.

    The Sharingan can see chakra.

    Surely you see where I'm going with this.....
    Does it have to do with the fact that the Sharingan can see chakra.....because I'm getting the feeling that that's what you are getting at !
     
         
    Last edited by KGB Kakuzu; 12-07-2012 at 09:51 PM.

  11. #11
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    23,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    maby
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member joodaa's Avatar
    Status
    joodaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Yeh I'm sure he wouldn't have noticed a giant dragon coming out of the freaking sky
     
         

  13. #13
    You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Posts
    15,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    itachi uses izanami without explaining it to sasuke and .... BAM sasuke looses!!!
     
         

  14. #14
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    5,941
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    There's no debate. Sasuke killed Itachi, and Itachi's dead. Huh, that one guy was right about some Itachi fans being cult members.
     
         

  15. #15
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    9,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    [QUOTE=KGB Kakuzu;9376565]
    Quote Originally Posted by PureSkillz View Post
    Sasuke used his chakra to guide and control the lightning to form Kirin.

    The Sharingan can see chakra.

    Surely you see where I'm going with this.....[/QU

    Does it have to do with the fact that the Sharingan can see chakra.....because I'm getting the feeling that that's what you are getting at !
    Itachi did not know kirin fighting skills.He donot know if kirin will use as a support /shield etc
     
         

  16. #16
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Probably not, im sure Itachi would've realized something big was coming, since it was Sasuke final jutsu.
     
         

  17. #17
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    You underestimate the intelligence of Itachi, and how obvious kirin is

    If black zetsu figured out the jutsu, Itachi more than figured it out the moment the storm appeared
     
         

  18. #18
    Lelouch Vi Britannia silmarill's Avatar
    Status
    silmarill is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Grand Line
    Posts
    8,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★Ōkami fapper. ★Ōkami
    Fapazoid Mecha Giant Erupting
    Fap Pole agl-387V2.0
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    [QUOTE=Uchicha Macho;9376615]
    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post

    Itachi did not know kirin fighting skills.He donot know if kirin will use as a support /shield etc
    Uspeak as if Itachi were a baby or a retard, Lightning in the sky forming as a monster... plz even Naruto would know it was bad news
    Itachi was just standing there so it is pure nonsense when u say Kririn could have been a shield of some sort
     
         

  19. #19
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    1,666
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    oh its u.. I thought u were dead or something. Ill have to cancel the party.
     
         

  20. #20
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    9,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    You underestimate the intelligence of Itachi, and how obvious kirin is

    If black zetsu figured out the jutsu, Itachi more than figured it out the moment the storm appeared
    Itachi know sasuke intellegent or skill level before they faught?
    I sure itachi taught the dragon head fire jutsu were aiming toward him instead of aiming to the sky.
     
         

  21. #21
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    You underestimate the intelligence of Itachi, and how obvious kirin is

    If black zetsu figured out the jutsu, Itachi more than figured it out the moment the storm appeared
    Took the words right out of my mouth, or my hand in this case.
    You'd think a giant lightning dragon is a pretty obvious indication of what's about to happen next.
     
         

  22. #22
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    9,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    oh its u.. I thought u were dead or something. Ill have to cancel the party.
    I login in when i am needed.I donot like bias people in this forum
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    I login in when i am needed.I donot like bias people in this forum
    Huh? weird you say that as when it comes to Sasuke you are the most biased person on the base.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member Rosco Wellington's Avatar
    Status
    Rosco Wellington is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    There's no need for what ifs. What's done is done. If itachi broke out susanoo at the beginning of the fight sasuke would been a goner. It is what it is. Itachi beasted him
     
         

  25. #25
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    9,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: If Sasuke did not explain kirin power to itachi,itachi will be dead in an instant

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Huh? weird you say that as when it comes to Sasuke you are the most biased person on the base.
    Donot test my powers.!!
    NVM i donot response to fodder members
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •