Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What will Sasuke's full blown power be? is there a forth power after Susanoo?

So far, We have not seen Sasuke's full blown power yet after he awakened his Eternal Mangekyou. I'm pretty sure he will have Perfect susanoo, and he will surpass Madara (Madara in his prime).

Another question is. "IS there a fourth power after Susanoo granted by eternal Magekyou?" I remember during Sasuke's fight with Itachi, Itachi said that the eternal Mangekyou will unlock another power. What do you guys think???

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

Re: What will Sasuke's full blown power be? is there a forth power after Susanoo?

I believe when Itachi said to Sasuke: 'The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan gives birth to a new eye technique', he's referring to the Rinnegan. Not too sure though.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: What will Sasuke's full blown power be? is there a forth power after Susanoo?

Maybe he'll learn Izanami or Izanagi cause honestly, he's pretty weak currently compared to Naruto unless he had those moves

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

Ps with yata, totkosuka, as tall as gedo, as powerful as gedo, has aremutsu on it that would be boss

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I believe when Itachi said to Sasuke: 'The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan gives birth to a new eye technique', he's referring to the Rinnegan. Not too sure though.
    I think Itachi meant the rinnegan too but i doubt kishi would give sasuke the same looking eyes as obito, madara, and nagato. Kishi going to put a twist to sasuke's full blown power and it should be coming up in a few weeks.

Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >

I really don't see Sasuke obtaining the Rinnegan. He's way too proud of his Uchiha blood to have that. It's always been about the Uchiha with him and the Sharingan is what signifies it. So I'm guessing PS, or a unique technique Sasuke gets himself.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    School is up again, training
    will be slower sorry ;_;

you need rinnegan for perfect susanoo

HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Ace of the fire fist View Post
    I really don't see Sasuke obtaining the Rinnegan. He's way too proud of his Uchiha blood to have that. It's always been about the Uchiha with him and the Sharingan is what signifies it. So I'm guessing PS, or a unique technique Sasuke gets himself.
    There could be other ways of getting Rinnegan .You donot know if the scroll will give sasuke access to the elder son eyes

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe..but I kinda doubt it at the same time. I don't think he's referring to the Rinnegan because you would need to combine senju and uchiha power to unlock Rinnegan. So I think he means awakening the Eternal Mangekyou (specifically) will unlock another technigue.

Maybe the 4th power will be some kinda powerful spacetime jutsu? or sealing power? who knows.

Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >

Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    There could be other ways of getting Rinnegan .You donot know if the scroll will give sasuke access to the elder son eyes
    The elder sons eyes would be way better than Rinnegan IMO. The "rare legendary" Rinnegan is getting washed up now.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ????

lord asSasuke doesn't need any more powerup....... He is way better than anyone

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When your girl sucks you up
    while you're playing Call of
    Duty and you think she's the
    best girl in the world, you
    are terribly wrong. It's
    really her side n***a that
    told her to distract you
    because he's on the other
    team.

I just noticed most the people in this thread have Uchiha avatars.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He said that trasplantation gave birth to completely new eye technique, and eye transplantation is not a way to awaken Rinnegan. You need Senjuu DNA for this.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    I think Itachi meant the rinnegan too but i doubt kishi would give sasuke the same looking eyes as obito, madara, and nagato. Kishi going to put a twist to sasuke's full blown power and it should be coming up in a few weeks.
    I agree with you. Kishi giving Sasuke the rinnegan would just be repetitive and boring. Not original at all. And plus it just doesn't fit Sasuke's style when you think about it. Instead, I have a feeling that kishi's gonna give him a 4th technigue after susanoo that will be super badass. or at least evolve his susanoo into perfect susanoo that's even more badass than madara's.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    eyes

I believe the EMS is a pathway for different ocular powers.The rinnegan and the elder son eyes seem to be the only two option for sasuke

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    General PSXONE

In order 4 da Rinnegan to 6e unlocked u must have Senju and Uchiha DNA... So I've read in da manga.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    eyes

Quote Originally Posted by HokageItachi View Post
    sasuke is going to have new unknown eyes that surpasses the rinnegan
    THIS

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smoke, Like, Pass.........

No it's over with for Sasuke....he's dogshit compared to Naruto now

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    doing ratchet things with my
    ratchet friends .

I think he will ....

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Maybe he'll learn Izanami or Izanagi cause honestly, he's pretty weak currently compared to Naruto unless he had those moves

It'll be stupid if he use Izanami or Izanagi. That's just gona be a waste to his powerful eyes. And he's NOT weak compared to naruto. We have not seen his EMS full potential yet. Even with what we've seen so far with Sasuke, he's NOT weak. >_<

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace of the fire fist View Post
    I agree with you. Getting the Rinegan would require him to inject Senju DNA into himself. But he wouldn't do that. What I like about sasuke is that he uses his own power and capability rather than stealing other people's power (He's not like Danzo and Madara). I think it's just shameful and embarassing to steal other ppl's power and call yourself "Powerful." I used to Love Madara, but after he stole hashirama DNA, I just lost respect for him. :/

In detention
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGodLeader View Post
    you need rinnegan for perfect susanoo
    No, Hashi fought against it
    OP: I believe it's a complete darkness technique, I believe there is a reason why Naruto's shroud is light
    The final fight will be light v Darkness maybe?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!

Susanoo with a mind and can talk like Kurama

Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

he is gonna get PS

Bottom line Rinnengan

and any new ocular technique - Not really it will be some New sharingan MS techniques at most

EMS is like Sage mode for Sharingan techniques

- He is not getting the totsuka sword, neither is he getting the yata mirror. That seems to be Itachi's trait.

We saw his final Susanoo - it has the Amateratsu sword , the yata/totsuka are not there