Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen

This World

Is a f*cked up place. Is that really such a shocker to everyone? I saw that thread about the U.S. Military bombing children, which was probably on accident anyway, and people are saying "Oh no! That's terrible! The U.S. is so cruel! They need to stop!" Really? Guess what. Three children dead does not matter. I know that sounds cold but that's because it is. Seriously though, what will you do about it? Absolutely nothing. Tomorrow or maybe even later today you will forget about those children and just watch TV or play Xbox or something. Within the next week I know that most people will have totally forgotten. And guess what else? That kind of shit will never, ever stop. Why? Because that is how man truly is. Greedy and violent. Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Osama bin Laden, Pol Pot, Kin Jon Il, Mao Zedong, Benito Mussolini, Hideki Tojo, Vlad the Impaler, Caligula, Jack the Ripper, Idi Amin, Josef Mengele, Heinrich Himmler, Nero, Charles Manson, Ante Pavelic, Rodrigo Borgia etc., etc. Any of those guys ring a bell? The world is a dark and terrible place because of people like them and people like them will never go away. I just get so pissed off when someone says something like that about three kids dying and they don't realize that that is commonplace. They act like it's some sort of one-time-only grievous atrocity. Don't get me wrong, it is a terrible, terrible thing. But people just do not understand how this world and how humans really work. Again, you'll forget about those kids in a little bit. And so will I. And that just saddens me deeply. This world is a miserable place. We are miserable specimens who just go on with our daily lives and when something bad happens to someone you don't know, all you say is "Oh no." And then something terrible may happen to you and all the people who don't know you will simply say "Oh no." That's why I don't like watching the news. Atrocities like that happen always and God knows how much of the news is censored anyway. Ignorance truly is bliss.

I had to get that out of my system.

☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's

Re: This World

ok..........

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

I like this world and enjoy life because I see the positives, Mr. Everything Is Worthless. It's not all negative.

You're a mega party pooper who everyone probably wanted to slap as a kid.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!

Point is? Wait the worlds F*cked up....what else is new

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.

AMEN!!!!!!

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But the world isn't all bad.

You shouldn't always look at the deep, dark side of human history. There are plenty of good we have done as well.

It just isn't always shown because bad news is just...so prevalent I guess.

Hatred will always exists obito777's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will Obito live in the end?

I understand where you are coming from. I feel the same way but I see nothing that can be done to end this abomination. It's sad to say but it is what it is. I just hope to a GOD up there somewhere will help in any way shape or form before we as human beings kill ourselves.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

I dunno how to reply to this rant. Though some of your words are plausible

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.

Jack The Ripper was kind of a boss to me. Dude was intellectual, cunning, elusive and talented(the "surgeries" he did). If the dude wasn't a murderer and rapist, he'd be my idol.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    I like this world and enjoy life, Mr. Everything Is Worthless.

You're a mega party pooper who everyone probably wanted to slap as a kid.
    Of course you love your life. I love my life because I'm an American with a nice family and good friends. But I do know how awful this world is for the majority of the world. That's why I like to stay in my bubble and never think about the misery of others while some people just have to bring it up and act like it's... I don't even know. Stoppable or something.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its good to get anger out of your system...but, trust me if you gave me a picture of those kids I won't forgot....I forget names but, I never forget a face.

I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature

"The world is a cold place filled with the life of ignorance, pain,and regret. Tell me who wishes for an end to such a cold, cold world. Rarely she see's the good in life but their is always a shadow were their is light...it just matters who steps into the darkness."- Tyler Moore

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.

By the way, the world has been the same throughout history. It's humans are the problem. I say we take two ideal humans, kill the rest and start over.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen

Quote Originally Posted by -Carnage- View Post

AMEN!!!!!!
    So glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    But the world isn't all bad.

You shouldn't always look at the deep, dark side of human history. There are plenty of good we have done as well.

It just isn't always shown because bad news is just...so prevalent I guess.
    You're right and I try to look at the good, but the bad will always be higher. The evil in this world eclipses the good. Thank God there are a few amount of people who a great examples of human beings. But you never hear about those guys
    Quote Originally Posted by obito777 View Post
    I understand where you are coming from. I feel the same way but I see nothing that can be done to end this abomination. It's sad to say but it is what it is. I just hope to a GOD up there somewhere will help in any way shape or form before we as human beings kill ourselves.
    I really, really hope there is a god. But then again, why would he let this happen? Maybe it's just impossible to understand God's reasoning and this is all for some greater good or something. Or maybe he's malevolent. Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    I dunno how to reply to this rant. Though some of your words are plausible
    You don't have to, but thanks for reading it. I had to let that out in some way.
    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Jack The Ripper was kind of a boss to me. Dude was intellectual, cunning, elusive and talented(the "surgeries" he did). If the dude wasn't a murderer and rapist, he'd be my idol.
    ...y-yeah...

Hatred will always exists obito777's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will Obito live in the end?

I honestly think that we as humans will never understand GOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Immortal- View Post
    So glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

You're right and I try to look at the good, but the bad will always be higher. The evil in this world eclipses the good. Thank God there are a few amount of people who a great examples of human beings. But you never hear about those guys

I really, really hope there is a god. But then again, why would he let this happen? Maybe it's just impossible to understand God's reasoning and this is all for some greater good or something. Or maybe he's malevolent. Meh.

You don't have to, but thanks for reading it. I had to let that out in some way.

...y-yeah...

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Of course you love your life. I love my life because I'm an American with a nice family and good friends. But I do know how awful this world is for the majority of the world. That's why I like to stay in my bubble and never think about the misery of others while some people just have to bring it up and act like it's... I don't even know. Stoppable or something.
    This world does have dark places. Some people just get bad luck and it's not their fault. That's horrible and trying to help those people is awesome, but we can't walk around thinking how negative it is. You venting here is probably not what you think daily, so I understand. I'm just saying don't let the negativity of the world get to you where you just hate. Use it to inspire to help them, if you truly hate the world. But don't hate it

Sorry for being confusing.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

And you just noticed this now? it is a well-known fact that humans care about nothing but themselves, you added absolutely nothing new. we all know that the world is cruel and full of injustice. there are people who actually think that they are helping by clicking "Like" on photos that acknowledge issues all over the world. this world wasn't meant to be perfect in the first place, as long as demons exist..Evil and injustice will never perish.

at the end of the day, you should just continue on with your life and deal with the painful truth.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

i didn't read the post , didn't feel like reading alot i just woke up from my beauty nap ..

but i know this world has gone to hell , crap & shit ..... its full of ignorant people & less with understanding people ...

so i agree with you just by reading the tittle ... & REP

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    This world does have dark places. Some people just get bad luck and it's not their fault. That's horrible and trying to help those people is awesome, but we can't walk around thinking how negative it is. You venting here is probably not what you think daily, so I understand. I'm just saying don't let the negativity of the world get to you where you just hate. Use it to inspire to help them, if you truly hate the world. But don't hate it

Sorry for being confusing.
    No, I don't think this hard about it daily but something small comes up every now and then. That was just a culmination of those thoughts. Meh, I'm very sad now And no, I don't hate the world but I do hate the negative factors of it. I am so, so grateful that there are some decent people out there trying to make this place better. People like MLK, Ghandi, Lincoln, etc. It's just that I can think of more evil factors than good, that's all.

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

I knew this... i think Steve jobs was set up

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeTheViper EMS View Post
    And you just noticed this now? it is a well-known fact that humans care about nothing but themselves, you added absolutely nothing new. we all know that the world is cruel and full of injustice. there are people who actually think that they are helping by clicking "Like" on photos that acknowledge issues all over the world. this world wasn't meant to be perfect in the first place, as long as demons exist..Evil and injustice will never perish.

at the end of the day, you should just continue on with your life and deal with the painful truth.
    Of course I haven't just figured this out. I've known this for a very, very long time. But that thread that probably got deleted that was about those three kids getting killed provoked me into typing that. And based on some of the comments in that thread and f*cking idiots on Facebook, no, not everyone realizes just how bad things are for the majority. The way I deal with that fact is by trying not to think about it because I know that, at least as of now, I can do absolutely nothing about it.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~

there are some things I agree with but humans are not inherently evil creatures, If we were totally evil, we wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

xxxx[]:::::>B<:::::[]xxxx Babce's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I hunt, dividing your
    numbers. Watching from that
    dark place, cataloging your
    sins, I am the ghost of
    retribution. You may forget
    but you are not innocent.

American so called freedom = rest of the world's pain... american goverment represents dictatorship more then democracy... the system = american media targeting the world, making up shit to make up for what the soldiers in middle east do to cover their cruel actions... and yes i said dictatorship, your elections are fake only reason they put up a black president is to trick the black world into thinking this guy's on our side he will understand us... and no im not racist i got no problem with black people... American goverment is controlled by rich Jewish people that nobody knows they are pulling the strings from the shadows... All they want is oil they dont care if they have to bomb 200 children "accidntly"... American citizens are brainwashed and thought wrong same as their friends in middle east pretending to be terrorists so your soldiers have a reason to be there.. they both die like "toy soldiers" fighting for no reason but oil... ever heard of Yugoslavia?

That country broke up in 1990... it was called heaven on earth because it had real freedom.. America broke it up and made the countrys that were part of it fight against eachother just so the Americans can gain a teritory for e.g. Kosovo closer to Russia and China. and North Korea lol... the fck is your problem with it leave em the fck alone you dont own the world. Libiya once a country strong in power and freedom : people used to go to the doctor for free, free water, free electricity... what could u ask for more? but no America want oil so lets send people to make a fake uprising and turn their people against eachother. So dont be talking about America beeing good fcking Brainwashed Potato! NO AMERICA = FREEDOM!!!

xxxx[]:::::>B<:::::[]xxxx Babce's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I hunt, dividing your
    numbers. Watching from that
    dark place, cataloging your
    sins, I am the ghost of
    retribution. You may forget
    but you are not innocent.

btw that wasnt supposed to offend the creator of this thread lol xD im just saying what i think of america

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course I haven't just figured this out. I've known this for a very, very long time. But that thread that probably got deleted that was about those three kids getting killed provoked me into typing that. And based on some of the comments in that thread and f*cking idiots on Facebook, no, not everyone realizes just how bad things are for the majority. The way I deal with that fact is by trying not to think about it because I know that, at least as of now, I can do absolutely nothing about it.
    I get where you're coming from, I'm just saying that you should not be that pessimistic. you made a lot of good points, and I'm actually rather glad that there are still people like you in this world, but still..you should not let this affect your own life in a negative way.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»