Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: This World

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    I like this world and enjoy life because I see the positives, Mr. Everything Is Worthless. It's not all negative.

You're a mega party pooper who everyone probably wanted to slap as a kid.
    You'd have to say the same thing about Socrates too.
    Dude is right, the world is ****ed up, the people in it are mostly deluded psychos who "think" (and that's a stretch cause most people don't even do that) they are sane and competent. Sadly this is the norm and we're all stuck with it. Hopefully a giant asteroid will strike and end this bullshit.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think there is still hope if people educate themselves instead staying completely stupid to everything around them...then I think their is hope...I think education is one of those key's to salvation.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen

Quote Originally Posted by Babce View Post
    American so called freedom = rest of the world's pain... american goverment represents dictatorship more then democracy... the system = american media targeting the world, making up shit to make up for what the soldiers in middle east do to cover their cruel actions... and yes i said dictatorship, your elections are fake only reason they put up a black president is to trick the black world into thinking this guy's on our side he will understand us... and no im not racist i got no problem with black people... American goverment is controlled by rich Jewish people that nobody knows they are pulling the strings from the shadows... All they want is oil they dont care if they have to bomb 200 children "accidntly"... American citizens are brainwashed and thought wrong same as their friends in middle east pretending to be terrorists so your soldiers have a reason to be there.. they both die like "toy soldiers" fighting for no reason but oil... ever heard of Yugoslavia?

That country broke up in 1990... it was called heaven on earth because it had real freedom.. America broke it up and made the countrys that were part of it fight against eachother just so the Americans can gain a teritory for e.g. Kosovo closer to Russia and China. and North Korea lol... the fck is your problem with it leave em the fck alone you dont own the world. Libiya once a country strong in power and freedom : people used to go to the doctor for free, free water, free electricity... what could u ask for more? but no America want oil so lets send people to make a fake uprising and turn their people against eachother. So dont be talking about America beeing good fcking Brainwashed Potato! NO AMERICA = FREEDOM!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Babce View Post
    btw that wasnt supposed to offend the creator of this thread lol xD im just saying what i think of america
    I realize that America is doing awful things, but I don't want to know about them as an American. I have suspicions that the elections are just to totally distract us from other, secret things. I have no idea what those could be and I have no idea about the suffering of other countries that America is involved because the media conveniently never talks about it. I think there may indeed be a shadow government, but Jews? I don't think so... I don't think any single specific group is responsible. For lack of a better comparison, the American government reminds me of the Templars in Assassin's Creed. Very shady. Very diverse.

Anyway, yes I have heard of Yugoslavia and if I had the chance to go there when Marshal Tito was in charge I would do it in a heart beat. Josip Broz Tito is my political/military hero. But I do not know what exactly caused the breakup of Yugo other than ethnic and religious radicalism.

Also, when did I mention America being good? I absolutely love America because it is my home. But that does not mean I love whoever is in charge of America.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.

The World has been consumed by death for as long as I can remember

xxxx[]:::::>B<:::::[]xxxx Babce's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I hunt, dividing your
    numbers. Watching from that
    dark place, cataloging your
    sins, I am the ghost of
    retribution. You may forget
    but you are not innocent.

lol i said jews coz everyone is mocking their knowlage but its not something to mock they are the mostly smart people lol

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP

If you look to far into the dark, you may lose track of light that was behind you.

The world has always been a coin with two faces. Don't look into one face so much, because you'll forget what the other face looked like.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can we get a rule against *****ing about other people's countries on this base and make them ban worthy? Cause I'm really tired of people taking every chance they can get to bash on the U.S. every five seconds. (Not targeted at OP.)

OT: Yes the world is screwed up, and as obvious as it is, I appreciate the fact someone acknowledges it.

Uchiha Clan Shinobi Shunsin no Shisui's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

Quote Originally Posted by obito777 View Post
    I honestly think that we as humans will never understand GOD.
    Your probably right, but that shouldn't stop people believing that God doesn't exist. Surely, there is something out there that created us, an omnipotent, the most just and all-knowing entity. For it's only logical that God exists, this world can't be running without someone controlling it just like a bicycle or car wouldn't be travelling without a someone riding it or driving it.

OT: -Immortal- is starting to sound like Madara Uchiha and that's wrong. He needs to sound like Naruto Uzumaki and have faith and patience as well as hope and determination. In the other thread about the US Military, I was talking about Teamwork. If we're like a team, we'll stick to each other like glue and never let go of each other then we can get somewhere. Isn't NATO or the United Nation(UN) an example for us to learn from? C'mon guys, take it easy and think about it. Teamwork is key though, with Teamwork everyone will come. All I'm saying is, Justice will happen if we work together and have love and respect for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by demon fang View Post
    I think there is still hope if people educate themselves instead staying completely stupid to everything around them...then I think their is hope...I think education is one of those key's to salvation.
    Totally agree with you. Education is a huge factor if we wonna get somewhere and make a change to the world.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12