Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kabuto cleverness

The war will be over and Madara will be defeated by the time Kishi bothers with Kabuto. He had his moment. It's over.

Grandiose noble of NB Organis Machinas's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    thought process jumbled..

Re: KABUTO's Cleverness

Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    Im thinkin that kabuto can stop both obito and madara in the war...

the above image said that.... kabuto has come up with a poison that can supress SENJU DNA

Well , this could be hard to believe but with that poison plus kabuto's cleverness he might pull a win or get the advantage facing the fiercesome duo OBITO and EDO MADARA... My reason is this...

" If kabuto will able to poison both obito and madara[he can sneak up..kabuto is good at it :D] then everything will be good news for kabuto.. The poison effect by supressing SENJU DNA will automatically gives kabuto every advantage in the battle .. the fact that we know everything about obito and edo madara ability and existence depends on SENJU DNA...For, obito , he can spam the hell of its MS TECH because of SENJU DNA .... Obito rinnegan is also because of SENJU DNA.. He actually survive because of senju DNA ... Then for EDO MADARA... its obvious that he is a SENJU DNA SUCKING MANIAC :D his rinnegan just an example..."

So i assume that kabuto was a threat for OBITO ...
    this is a very plausible idea. i don't exactly think that kabuto will do this himself though. this is where im gonna venture off onto my own path lol. i think that since oro had returned and regained everything that kabuto had(including DSM that he cannot use) i personally feel that he could implement this into his plan for turning this whole war into a win for the creepy snake man that he is. and this would definitely work out, if he truly does fancy madara's body( see my thread on my theory of the end of the war). oro uses said poison to incapacitate obito( i prefer to call him tobito thought lol) and madara, he then proceeds to steal madara's body and become the strongest villain ever. infinite chakra, DSM, sharingan+rinnengan, moukuton,etc..

Uchiha Clan member Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uni has begun again. cya later
    peeps!

yeah i think its possible but like getting madara & obito poisoned?? i think that'll be difficult even if kabuto can crawl upto them because they both can use techniques to dodge it like

Madara - Shinra Tensei

Obito - Kamui

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    yeah i think its possible but like getting madara & obito poisoned?? i think that'll be difficult even if kabuto can crawl upto them because they both can use techniques to dodge it like

Madara - Shinra Tensei

Obito - Kamui

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Organis Machinas View Post
    this is a very plausible idea. i don't exactly think that kabuto will do this himself though. this is where im gonna venture off onto my own path lol. i think that since oro had returned and regained everything that kabuto had(including DSM that he cannot use) i personally feel that he could implement this into his plan for turning this whole war into a win for the creepy snake man that he is. and this would definitely work out, if he truly does fancy madara's body( see my thread on my theory of the end of the war). oro uses said poison to incapacitate obito( i prefer to call him tobito thought lol) and madara, he then proceeds to steal madara's body and become the strongest villain ever. infinite chakra, DSM, sharingan+rinnengan, moukuton,etc..
    yes offcourse.. what knowledge kabuto have now.. is also given to ORO right? so its very quite possible

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    yeah i think its possible but like getting madara & obito poisoned?? i think that'll be difficult even if kabuto can crawl upto them because they both can use techniques to dodge it li
    Madara - Shinra Tensei

Obito - Kamui

although i hate to say it...PNJ(i personally don't believe in it) could have them fighting naruto and the ASF and kabuto or oro could sneak in for the death blow essentially.
    haha nicely said

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Its a poison that can supress MOKUTON. NOT SENJU DNA.. lmao. You can't supress DNA.
    Thank you. And I doubt they would be paralyzed by a poison, I could see both of them ripping limbs off anyway if that was the case. Maybe sage Kabuto could "sneak" up on them, but not current Kabuto (assuming he can't do an eighth of what he displayed against Sasuke and Itachi).

Side-note: Kabuto can look so creepy and weird in his snake appearance(s).

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

yes offcourse.. what knowledge kabuto have now.. is also given to ORO right? so its very quite possible
    don't quote me, im just assuming. but considering oro has taken everything else outside of chakra from kabuto when he returned, i don't see why can't take his current knowledge as well. in fact, i think that oro might have had this entire thing planned out from the beginning.... i mean we know he's dying to obtain the perfect uchiha body, but ultimately he wants the knowledge and access to everything....which kabuto set out on doing. he advanced oro's plans under the assumption that oro would never return, but he did. so now he transfers all the new knowledge from kabuto to himself, bam a large leap down the path that he has always traveled right? well played creepy snake ninja perv, well played. lol

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by B00m View Post
    Thank you. And I doubt they would be paralyzed by a poison, I could see both of them ripping limbs off anyway if that was the case. Maybe sage Kabuto could "sneak" up on them, but not current Kabuto (assuming he can't do an eighth of what he displayed against Sasuke and Itachi).

Side-note: Kabuto can look so creepy and weird in his snake appearance(s).
    never said about paralyzing.. i said about supressing :D

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

don't quote me, im just assuming. but considering oro has taken everything else outside of chakra from kabuto when he returned, i don't see why can't take his current knowledge as well. in fact, i think that oro might have had this entire thing planned out from the beginning.... i mean we know he's dying to obtain the perfect uchiha body, but ultimately he wants the knowledge and access to everything....which kabuto set out on doing. he advanced oro's plans under the assumption that oro would never return, but he did. so now he transfers all the new knowledge from kabuto to himself, bam a large leap down the path that he has always traveled right? well played creepy snake ninja perv, well played. lol

haha.. might as well work for oro.. afterall ORO is a genius :D

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

haha.. might as well work for oro.. afterall ORO is a genius :D
    well played ninja, well played. although i utterly despise oro, i must give him his due props. he has certainly worked the hell out of the system, and actually i think he is the longest and oldest character still alive in the series(excluding animals of course) he knows how to "snake" his way through the ninja world lmao. did anyone honestly think, from the very moment they laid eyes upon him, that oro would ever...........ever go quietly? cause i didn't lol

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

well .. thats my first thought but please think it through.. kabuto said to obito " BUT HAVE NO FEAR , I WONT USE IT in ZETSU "

my understanding to that statement would be not only on mokuton ... or maybe im wrong :D
    Zetsu is pure Mokuton O_o nothing else.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Zetsu is pure Mokuton O_o nothing else.
    what? i beg to disgaree with you with this LMAO

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well played ninja, well played. although i utterly despise oro, i must give him his due props. he has certainly worked the hell out of the system, and actually i think he is the longest and oldest character still alive in the series(excluding animals of course) he knows how to "snake" his way through the ninja world lmao. did anyone honestly think, from the very moment they laid eyes upon him, that oro would ever...........ever go quietly? cause i didn't lol

He is true suvivor and eventually evolve.. the snake suits him well..

★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist

if kabuto lands a poison it will surely effective ... its been tested on yamato already.. on how he will do the poisoning i dont have an idea but keep in mind how tricky kabuto and clever he is :D
    im not knocking you thought man....im just saying i do think kabuto can take obito...it would be a good fight but obito only needs that red eye...thats all he needs....kabuto is cleaver and really witty and powerful but this is obito...the guy who basically trolled everybody smart enough to troll the akatsuki and the gokage....in my honest opinion i dont think he can beat him...cuz you can take the rennegan and the senju dna(that puts him on equal terms with kakashi) and kakashi is still alive(9 tail heal power or not the man is suppose to be dead man) so i cant see obito losing to the likes of him

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by COLONELJJ81 View Post
    im not knocking you thought man....im just saying i do think kabuto can take obito...it would be a good fight but obito only needs that red eye...thats all he needs....kabuto is cleaver and really witty and powerful but this is obito...the guy who basically trolled everybody smart enough to troll the akatsuki and the gokage....in my honest opinion i dont think he can beat him...cuz you can take the rennegan and the senju dna(that puts him on equal terms with kakashi) and kakashi is still alive(9 tail heal power or not the man is suppose to be dead man) so i cant see obito losing to the likes of him
    ok bro.. i feel you.. we have different POV... but one thing i will clearly point out.. if without senju DNA help do you think obito can spam his ms tech? so believe me kabuto has a chance.. dont just say he needs the red eye lol.... thats what my topic all about ... remove SENJU DNA on obito and madara surely its another fight to tell

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

ok bro.. i feel you.. we have different POV... but one thing i will clearly point out.. if without senju DNA help do you think obito can spam his ms tech? so believe me kabuto has a chance.. dont just say he needs the red eye lol.... thats what my topic all about ... remove SENJU DNA on obito and madara surely its another fight to tell
    mm... im curious as to know exaclty what is required for obitos/kakashi's eyes. both of them have been spamming tech's since they have came in contact. and if your noticed, during any of either of their fights, they both use their tech's sparingly. maybe, just maybe obito is using senju dna for his rinnegan and everything non-uchiha related. maybe he couldn't spam kumui because he wasn't around kakashi and his other eye. idgaf what other people say, based on my knowledge, your can train your chakra control and raise your overall chakra as much as you want, but it's not going to help the way every thinks it helped kakashi. "oh he trained his ms and gained more chakra and control over his eye" BS. i believe that he did advance his eye tech and trained it personally. but the fact still remains that he is not an uchiha. kumui will always be at a handicap due to that. on top of that, the eyes could possibly be synced. having obito and kakashi so close, they could be under the impression that they belong to one person, and as a result are working in unison. it's like obito sucking in himself and shooting himself out while drawing people in and shooting them out. while one eye sucks, the other shoots out. this is the only solution fro this debacle i can think of. obito losing senju cells is going to effect him no doubt, but i honestly dont think it will effect his ms, due to kakashi being near him.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://narutobase.net/forums/s
    howthread.php?t=447692

Im thinkin that kabuto can stop both obito and madara in the war...

the above image said that.... kabuto has come up with a poison that can supress SENJU DNA

Well , this could be hard to believe but with that poison plus kabuto's cleverness he might pull a win or get the advantage facing the fiercesome duo OBITO and EDO MADARA... My reason is this...

" If kabuto will able to poison both obito and madara[he can sneak up..kabuto is good at it :D] then everything will be good news for kabuto.. The poison effect by supressing SENJU DNA will automatically gives kabuto every advantage in the battle .. the fact that we know everything about obito and edo madara ability and existence depends on SENJU DNA...For, obito , he can spam the hell of its MS TECH because of SENJU DNA .... Obito rinnegan is also because of SENJU DNA.. He actually survive because of senju DNA ... Then for EDO MADARA... its obvious that he is a SENJU DNA SUCKING MANIAC :D his rinnegan just an example..."

So i assume that kabuto was a threat for OBITO ...
    u are correct .without senju dna madara is a ems looser

Last edited by ROSH2; 12-08-2012 at 05:25 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by senju roshith View Post
    u are correct .without senju dna madara ems looser
    lmao thats it? no reply?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by senju roshith View Post
    u are correct .without senju dna madara is a ems looser

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i believe kabuto can pull a hit on obito

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kralence View Post
    i believe kabuto can pull a hit on obito
    haha.. two thumps up

Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.

The poison is said to suppress, not eliminate the Senju DNA. Furthermore, Obito is still controlling the Juubi and Madara is still an immortal edo tensei. Given all of this, even if Kabuto did poison them, he likely wouldn't be able to beat them. Also, don't forget that Orochimaru's chakra was removed from Kabuto, significantly weakening him, and he's still stuck in izanami as far as we know.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    The poison is said to suppress, not eliminate the Senju DNA. Furthermore, Obito is still controlling the Juubi and Madara is still an immortal edo tensei. Given all of this, even if Kabuto did poison them, he likely wouldn't be able to beat them. Also, don't forget that Orochimaru's chakra was removed from Kabuto, significantly weakening him, and he's still stuck in izanami as far as we know.
    well im not saying he'll do that in weaken state.. b4 ORO chakra remove ... if OBITO is that superior against kabuto he already take down kabuto in there first meeting ...

Last edited by u wanna die; 12-08-2012 at 07:01 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hahha ... everyone disagree with you.. when it comes to hitting obito and madara when that poison