Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1. #1
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Nagato and Genjutsu are allways the argument when it comes to NAGATO VS any Uchiha threads

    Now i need to clear something up

    - and NO i'm not a Nagato fanboy and itachi is one of my favourite characters

    but this needs to be Said


    Nagato has only been caught by a Sound Genjutsu , which is a bit different than any Visual genjutsu - it affect the user through his ears

    Bottom Left



    • It says that the genjutsu only works when they harmonizes their voices - thus it is a Sound Genjutsu



    • And that was the point where he was Caught


    Now , the Uchiha brothers were also caught in a Sound genjutsu - but with of a Lower level . VS Kabuto

    Kabuto uses the Sound genjutsu


    The Uchiha brothers get Caught in a Genjutsu




    MY point standing is that , Maybe Nagato can be caught in a high Level Genjutsu like tsukuyomi , but a Low level genjutsu will not Affect him

    - Logic

    Rinnengan > EMS > MS > 3 Tomoe

    Sasuke with his 3 tomoe was easily able to Read through Itachi's basic genjutsu - So the logical Explanation would be that Nagato can too

    • Even though he did not get the Majority of MS techniques Rinnengan gave him the Same visual/Perspective power ups
    • Thus Nagato should be able to see through Basic genjutsu



    NOW

    I'm not Saying he is Immune to all genjutsu - Even Obito with his MS was caught in Madara's tsukuyomi , So i am guessing Nagato can allso be caught in a technique of such level
    - but


    Arguments like Nagato is not Immune to genjutsu - Cuz Toad Song caught him are invalid - Cuz it is a Different type of genjutsu
     
         

  2. #2
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Wow, Kabumaru >>>>>>>>>>>> Jman and Naruto SM so failed there and it was an uzumaki genjutsu >>>>>> frog genjutsu (weaker lvl pff) if it was so weak why did itachi fall for it? They broke the genjutsu pain didn't SG > Rinnegan when it comes to this.
     
         

  3. #3
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Sasuke 3 tomoe > Itachi's MS
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Wow, Kabumaru >>>>>>>>>>>> Jman and Naruto SM so failed there and it was an uzumaki genjutsu >>>>>> frog genjutsu (weaker lvl pff) if it was so weak why did itachi fall for it? They broke the genjutsu pain didn't SG > Rinnegan when it comes to this.
    Do you even Read urself ? - you are Making us black people look bad dude ...
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,675
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Wow, Kabumaru >>>>>>>>>>>> Jman and Naruto SM so failed there and it was an uzumaki genjutsu >>>>>> frog genjutsu (weaker lvl pff) if it was so weak why did itachi fall for it? They broke the genjutsu pain didn't SG > Rinnegan when it comes to this.
    Not sure if ur a troll or just genuinely not understanding...
     
         

  6. #6
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    No. The sound Genjutsu was used on the 6 Paths of Pein, not Nagato

    Nagato himself is vulnerable to any type of genjutsu Just as any other ninja, the paths how ever, thats a different story.
     
         

  7. #7
    THEE BEYONDER Thee Beyonder's Avatar
    Status
    Thee Beyonder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    937
    Location
    Where the wild things are
    conceited
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    Do you even Read urself ? - you are Making us black people look bad dude ...
    I couldn't agree with this more
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    No. The sound Genjutsu was used on the 6 Paths of Pein, not Nagato

    Nagato himself is vulnerable to any type of genjutsu Just as any other ninja, the paths how ever, thats a different story.
    prove it to me ?

    i said that Nagato is NOT immune to the genjutsu used on the 6 paths of pain - i think you did not even Read What i wrote

    And Started Uchiha fanboying all over my thread

    i Did not say that Nagato is Immune to ANY genjutsu - i Said he is Immune to Weak-Mid Genjutsu
     
         

  9. #9
    llıll Senior Member ıllıll Ludicrous's Avatar
    Status
    Ludicrous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,169
    Location
    CT
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Too bad there aren't many sound genjutsu users. They seem well equiped.
     
         

  10. #10
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,667
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    Do you even Read urself ? - you are Making us black people look bad dude ...
    He argue against everything

    BTT : I'll believe you, your thread does make sense and I believe so. It's the ultimate Doújutsu as well so it must have some special defends abilities against genjutsus
     
         

  11. #11
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    Do you even Read urself ? - you are Making us black people look bad dude ...
    Blah you're black idc for race, your words are wrong, I correct them nothing more nothing less, you like Naruto but idc EMS sasuke > MS Itachi > Kabumaru > SM Naruto > Jman if you disagree you're saying Jman > Itachi < Naruto which is fail logic, therefore Kabumaru > Naruto and Jman.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of 10 Paths View Post
    Too bad there aren't many sound genjutsu users. They seem well equiped.
    Yeah but that would be a trump card for Naruto

    as it is now .
     
         

  13. #13
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Blah Naruto fans blah.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Blah you're black idc for race, your words are wrong, I correct them nothing more nothing less, you like Naruto but idc EMS sasuke > MS Itachi > Kabumaru > SM Naruto > Jman if you disagree you're saying Jman > Itachi < Naruto which is fail logic, therefore Kabumaru > Naruto and Jman.
    NO dude - this is not A VS THREAD

    TAKE YOUR BULLSH!T SOMEWHERE ELSE
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    It was never said Nagato was weak against sound genjutsu, its high caliber genjutsus period!
    He would be more useless against someone whose genjutsu requires eye sight, since everything he summons helps he see more with a different set of eyes along with his paths too.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,675
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    prove it to me ?

    i said that Nagato is NOT immune to the genjutsu used on the 6 paths of pain - i think you did not even Read What i wrote

    And Started Uchiha fanboying all over my thread

    i Did not say that Nagato is Immune to ANY genjutsu - i Said he is Immune to Weak-Mid Genjutsu
    I assumed that the rinnegan is good with breaking ocular genjutsu and so is Sharingan but I think sound genjutsu is a lot harder to stop... You cant simply block out hearing.
     
         

  17. #17
    The Beast Sazzi's Avatar
    Status
    Sazzi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    the reason it takes high lvl genjutsu is because the renigan is a higher lvl of sharingan, which already is adept to seeing through genjutsu's... it doesnt have to be labled a visual or sound or anything genjutsu... it just has to be high lvl so those eyes dont see through it...
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,675
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Blah you're black idc for race, your words are wrong, I correct them nothing more nothing less, you like Naruto but idc EMS sasuke > MS Itachi > Kabumaru > SM Naruto > Jman if you disagree you're saying Jman > Itachi < Naruto which is fail logic, therefore Kabumaru > Naruto and Jman.
    Fan boy to the max haha and who the heck is kabumaru? U mean Kabuto?
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    It was never said Nagato was weak against sound genjutsu, its high caliber genjutsus period!
    He would be more useless against someone whose genjutsu requires eye sight, since everything he summons helps he see more with a different set of eyes along with his paths too.
    It is the rinnengan - and as you Said it grants even more visual/perspective power than the Sharingan through Summons


    So he would Easily be able to counter it

    If itachi Used it on Nagato and he would get caught - I would be a bit surprised ( Unless it was Tsukuyomi ) But

    He did not Use it , even though it is Itachi's trump card in Any battle
     
         

  20. #20
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Nagato And Genjutsu - WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONSIDERED

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    prove it to me ?

    i said that Nagato is NOT immune to the genjutsu used on the 6 paths of pain - i think you did not even Read What i wrote

    And Started Uchiha fanboying all over my thread

    i Did not say that Nagato is Immune to ANY genjutsu - i Said he is Immune to Weak-Mid Genjutsu
    Don't be mistaken, I'm not an Uchiha Fanboy. Stick that into your brain.

    Genjutsu manipulates the chakra flow to the brain. Thats how it works. So that means nagato is vulnerable to genjutsu overall. Your logic is based on assumption and not facts, though i see what your trying to say. Just that Nagato himself, with the rinnegan hasn't shown any methods of breaking out of a genjutsu (regardless of level), which is why i disagree.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •