Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.

Testing out a new bios.

Rei's.
    Range: Mid
    Terrain: Valley of the End, we are on Madara's head.
    CJ: Yes
    CE: No
    Kai: 1
    Subs: No
    Using Law bio.

Law- http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=282530

Post your bio and I'll make the first move.

Last edited by Riker Slade; 12-08-2012 at 02:33 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!

Re: Testing out a new bios.

Emma bio. Change terrain please

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.

The moon.

How about a clear field with a lake to my left and your right?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Fine by me.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.

*As Law stands in the field, he sees a beautiful kunoichi walking by. He calls out to her and asks her if she would like to battle, as Law is in a battling mode. To his slight surprise, she agrees. Law nods and activates his sensory ability. Immediately after, he uses his Raiton chakra to create a blinding light. This light robs Emma of her sight completely for a moment. Taking full advantage, he throws four kunai that have explosive tags attached to the back. One kunai comes at her face, one at her waist, one towards her left elbow and one towards her right elbow. Before they touch her, Law detonates the tags, creating a small explosion that knocks her back and leaves some bruises as well as torn clothes.*
    (Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    *As Law stands in the field, he sees a beautiful kunoichi walking by. He calls out to her and asks her if she would like to battle, as Law is in a battling mode. To his slight surprise, she agrees. Law nods and activates his sensory ability. Immediately after, he uses his Raiton chakra to create a blinding light. This light robs Emma of her sight completely for a moment. Taking full advantage, he throws four kunai that have explosive tags attached to the back. One kunai comes at her face, one at her waist, one towards her left elbow and one towards her right elbow. Before they touch her, Law detonates the tags, creating a small explosion that knocks her back and leaves some bruises as well as torn clothes.*
    (Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.
    As Emma see's you she activates her Sharingan [3T] Note: Had this bio for a while. Activation doesn't count as a move. Just for reference

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Emma gets blinded, however know and assuming that it's a frontal attack that is coming next, she hardens her body for whatever attack that might be coming from.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

As the explosions happen and not facing Emma at all. The smoke and the firey explosions engulf emma. At this time You will probably be able to see me within the explosion but probably unsure if I was seriously injured or not. Regardless, Emma release a large fireball in the mixed of all this straight at you.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Soon as the fireball is released Emma release a straight lightning through the fire. As the fireball is in a form of a ball you do not see this lightning come through from behind but will only see it once it has gone through the fireball.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.

*As Law sees Earth clinging to your body and forming a sheild, he quickly channels chakra into his hand. He releases the chakra as a form of lightning that hits Emma right after the explosion. The lightning bypasses her rocky armor fairly easily and shocks her, dealing damage and leaving a small wound. Fire from the explosion also burns her due to being able to touch her body through the hole created by the lightning. Law then begins to mold his chakra ehile awaiting her to make her to make her move, that is, if she has survived.*

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*As Law sees Earth clinging to your body and forming a sheild, he quickly channels chakra into his hand. He releases the chakra as a form of lightning that hits Emma right after the explosion. The lightning bypasses her rocky armor fairly easily and shocks her, dealing damage and leaving a small wound. Fire from the explosion also burns her due to being able to touch her body through the hole created by the lightning. Law then begins to mold his chakra ehile awaiting her to make her to make her move, that is, if she has survived.*

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
    After creating the armor, I can see the lightning chakra coming towards my way in slow motion. I quickly create a pillar that takes me to the left. Away from the lightning.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Soon as I get air born, I quickly create a swamp under you. Deep enough to trap even gamabunta.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

I quickly create a water source right above you. Not to damage you but just so that you get wet.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Last edited by Vision; 12-08-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.

*As Law senses(and to some extent see) you launch yourself into the air and away from the Lightning, he quickly channels chakra to his fist and punches. He releases the wind so that it hits you right as you create the swamp. The wind deals a heavy blow and knocks you back and onto the ground hard, stunning you. As the swamp begins to pull me, I use my Earth chakra to petrify the Swamp, turning it into normal stone. I then release a gust of wind from my mouth that blows me out of the swamp's range.*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed. Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*As Law senses(and to some extent see) you launch yourself into the air and away from the Lightning, he quickly channels chakra to his fist and punches. He releases the wind so that it hits you right as you create the swamp. The wind deals a heavy blow and knocks you back and onto the ground hard, stunning you. As the swamp begins to pull me, I use my Earth chakra to petrify the Swamp, turning it into normal stone. I then release a gust of wind from my mouth that blows me out of the swamp's range.*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed. Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
    While the swamp is created I can see that there is a dense chakra burst coming towards me again at slow motion through my eyes. Already concluded in a blink of an eye that I can still form the swamp in time, I quickly make three hand seals just as it's finished. Dispersing into a multiple herons that is being scattered everywhere. Reforming from the confusion back at mid range to your left.

(Heron Geijutsu: Dākuburū no Bunsan)- Heron Technique: Dark Blue Dispersal
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will perform three hand seals, and then spread their arms out straight to the side of them. From both of their wide sleeves, a flock of small Herons will erupt, and fly outwards from the user. As the Herons fly away from the user, the user's body will disperse. The user can them reform from any Heron of his choosing, but can only move one range at a time. This technique can be used to avoid incoming attacks. The summoned Herons will disperse after the user reforms from one of them.
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
    *Note: Usable two times per battle

Come at me bro!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.

*As you turn into birds, I harden the swamp. As you move to my right, I launch myself from the swamp's range. As I land, I see the birds. To quickly get rid of the birds, I quickly create a Shadow Clone. We stand back to back and we both release Wind jutsu. I shoot multiple blades of wind from my mouth that tears apart half of the birds. The clone releases the same jutsu, killing the rest of the birds..*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat →Snake →Horse →Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Damage points: 80 Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat →Snake →Horse →Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Last edited by Riker Slade; 12-09-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*As you turn into birds, I harden the swamp. As you move to my right, I launch myself from the swamp's range. As I land, I see the birds. To quickly get rid of the birds, I quickly create a Shadow Clone. We stand back to back and we both release Wind jutsu. I shoot multiple blades of wind from my mouth that tears apart half of the birds. The clone releases the same jutsu, killing the rest of the birds..*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat →Snake →Horse →Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Damage points: 80 Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat →Snake →Horse →Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.
    Harden the swamp, shadow clones, serial wave and serial wave..... i think thats four jutsu's O__O

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Harden the swamp, shadow clones, serial wave and serial wave..... i think thats four jutsu's O__O
    The Hardening is from my previous move. What I posted shows the Hardening happened while you were flying in your move.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

The Hardening is from my previous move. What I posted shows the Hardening happened while you were flying in your move.
    oh right