Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mikor Ma Zegaruga

All the Sages of 6 Paths

According to many people on the base, there are 6 people who denote one of each Path of Pain. In my opinion this is false. Most people get it from what Obito said when he was talking to Nagato's body: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/16

As we all know, the So6P is the one who first awakened the Rinnengan as seen here: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sage_of_the_Six_Paths

As to go along with my theory, since he was the first person to awaken the Rinnengan, he will be known as the First So6P.

The second So6P is none other than the second person who awakened the eyes. In other words, Madara: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/15

As seen at the bottom of the page, Kabuto says that Madara has acquired the powers of the Sage of six paths. But how do I know he is the second So6P? Well this is based on what Obito said about Nagato: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/16

As we know, Nagato is the 3rd person to awaken the Rinnengan (although he didn't actually awaken them, he used them and is therefore considered a person to have the Rinnengan in his bearings) and Obito denotes him the third So6P. By this same token, it is for this reason that Madara must be the 2nd So6P, since the person who awakened the eyes after him, was known as the 3rd S06P.

By this same logic, we can see that Obito is the 4th So6P when he uses the rinnengan: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/564/10

Naruto states "just like Nagato and Madara" in this page and since he is the 4th person to use the power, he is therefore considered to be the 4th So6P.

IMO, no manga proof or anything, but sasuke will become the 5th So6P and Naruto will become the 6th So6P. why do I say this?

Well, Sasuke will lose to Naruto in their final battle (if he decides to be evil) and since he needs a HUGE powerup in order to even fight against Naruto, I think the Rinnengan will be a good addition to his arsenal of eye techniques. Eventually he will lose blah blah blah and Naruto will reign on top! Then, as we all know, he will become the 6th Hokage! See the connection? The number 6. IMO, it is this connection, the fact that he is going to be the 6th Hokage, that will also play the fact that he will become the 6th So6P.

Although this whole part is speculation, the other part about Madara, Nagato and Obito being Sages because of their usage of Rinnengan, ultimately means that people who acquire the rinnengan, are known to be Sages of the 6 Paths.

That is my theory guys. Hope you liked it! :D

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Re: All the Sages of 6 Paths

Nice theory, bro. But it'd be kinda pointless for Naruto to attain the Rinnegan anyways. o.O .... Dojutsu on Naruto = Just doesn't add up. Plus, the story as it still goes is that Naruto still only represents the body of the Sage.

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hahah .. its started with a question in my thread ... now it pouring with sage of six paths theory :D

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is aboard with Jack Sparrow.
    Arr!!

Awesome Thread.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young

If sasuke attains rinnigan I quit the manga entirely
    I still have fairytail bleach manga hunter x hunter etc not to mention reborn witch is (slow first episodes ) but so ****ing epic after wards

DeathNote Win - 1 Lost - 0 Amatiq's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    With Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Bee fighting Madara and Obito.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    If sasuke attains rinnigan I quit the manga entirely
    I still have fairytail bleach manga hunter x hunter etc not to mention reborn witch is (slow first episodes ) but so ****ing epic after wards
    You might aswell quit then.. Most likely Sasuke will gain the Rinnegan and whats soo wrong if he does?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto would be 7th, as danzo was already the 6th Hokage nitpicking I know. haha

Also, this is quite interesting.
    I just don't understand where all these rinnegans are coming from? Obito transplanted one into each of his 6 paths (the jinchuurikis) and I'm confused where he got them from in the first place.

We know Obito took nagato's eyes, which I'm guessing where Madara's eyes..

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Obito is not the 5 he only have one of the eye and has not really shown much with the one he has

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe obito will give nagato's second rinnengan to sasuke or naruto

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If we consider those who got the rinnegan as So6p, that will somehow weaken the legendary figure/title of the original So6p. That title is just too epic to give it to anyone who gets the rinnegan.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Amatiq View Post
    You might aswell quit then.. Most likely Sasuke will gain the Rinnegan and whats soo wrong if he does?
    Because it took madara his whole life to attain it who's superior to sasuke in every way plus it took Nagato years to master it so if sasuke who's only 16 comes to the battle field with a rinnigan and already knowing how to use it just proves how this manga has gone to shit
    Cuz it does t make sense anymore
    And I dnt think orochimaru is taking him to get the rinnigan think about it if oro knew how to attain it or get it from somewhere why wouldn't he get it or at least collect the eyes himself --/-- even if he didn't know how to use them oro has collected shit and put it on other ppl to c how it works

But yeah if sasuke gets rinnigan and knows how to use it the manga has gone to shit and countered everything tht was said about the damn rinnigan in the first place witch would lead me to quit

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Because it took madara his whole life to attain it who's superior to sasuke in every way plus it took Nagato years to master it so if sasuke who's only 16 comes to the battle field with a rinnigan and already knowing how to use it just proves how this manga has gone to shit
    Cuz it does t make sense anymore
    And I dnt think orochimaru is taking him to get the rinnigan think about it if oro knew how to attain it or get it from somewhere why wouldn't he get it or at least collect the eyes himself --/-- even if he didn't know how to use them oro has collected shit and put it on other ppl to c how it works

But yeah if sasuke gets rinnigan and knows how to use it the manga has gone to shit and countered everything tht was said about the damn rinnigan in the first place witch would lead me to quit
    I agree. Plus, for me t's an ugly fact that in the shinobi world, many have gained the rinnegan. It would be better if we don't add Sasuke to that list.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goodguyjoseph View Post
    I agree. Plus, for me t's an ugly fact that in the shinobi world, many have gained the rinnegan. It would be better if we don't add Sasuke to that list.
    Thank u I couldn't stand it if sasuke get it I swear I quit the manga if he does

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if sasuke and karin have a baby, that baby will have the rinnegan lol

how cool would that be?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi UCHhiha View Post
    if sasuke and karin have a baby, that baby will have the rinnegan lol

how cool would that be?
    Karin's an Uzumaki... That baby still won't attain Rinnegan, Sasuke would have to have a baby with Tsunade. Lmaoo

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i guess sasuke will awaken the rinnegan either midway through his battle vs naruto (mirroring part 1 where naruto awakened his firrst tail and sasuke got his 3rd tomoe, i'm guessing sasuke will get the rinnegan and naruto will combine sm and km). or, he will awaken the rinnegan when he's on the brink of death like madara did. at any rate, i think he'll give it to naruto eventually.