Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

[Water] with 'Kurapika...... Senpai >_>'

*Waits for Senpai* We continue from here
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=242089

Last edited by Vasto Lordé; 12-08-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Re: [Water] with 'Kurapika...... Senpai >_>'

Senpai? Who's that? If you're referring to me by that, I'll have you know that I'm no Senpai. I'm more of a Sandpie to be completely honest.
    That aside, last thing you've done was this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki-kun View Post
    I begin by concentrating my Suiton Chakra and channeling it through out my body synthesizing with it for a more perfect outcome, then I do the handseals Bird → Rat →Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake and channel the gathered suiton chakra to the clouds and use this chakra to manipulate the clouds so that I make it rain~ >_> , once it's starts raining I fuse my chakra with each drop that falls on the target so that I can sense where he/she/they is/are.
    Hmm, seems to me that everything is well and smooth. But, it seems that luckily for you the weather was cloudy back then. So just a tip for the future, you can use this jutsu even there isn't a single cloud in the sky. All you have to do is spread your suiton chakra into the humidity within the air in order to gather it up and make your own clouds.
    RP-wise, this is very useful for when you need clouds present in the sky for the use of another technique.

You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    As from now on, we'll be doing things a little differently. I will be providing you with the jutsu's name and a link to its wiki page before you try to perform it, which makes sense to me because Naruto had to see Jiraiya perform the Rasengan before he attempted to perform it himself. In return, I want you to tell me any interesting facts you find about the jutsu, be it a weakness or a strength and how you'd take advantage of it, along with a brief explanation of how you preform it.

Before we proceed, I must as you if you have any questions. Do you? ^^

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Got it, no questions :3 , let's roll!

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

This next jutsu is a prison of water. It's quite hard to escape from but it's equally hard to catch people in it. In order to perform it, you'll have to either have to be standing on water, or else you'll have to use your body fluids to spit the water out. You will also have to keep an arm within the mass of water at all times. And you'll have to shape the water into an orb so it keeps shape, and increase the water's density.
    I'll also like you to provide possible solutions to this jutsu's restrictions. "Its range and its occupation of one of your arms".
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Prison_Technique

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I start by gathering a good amount of water chakra, then I expel water out of my mouth, and then I do the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → handseals with my hands spread in front palms out which forms a circular, orb looking, water prison that can be used to trap opponents, I keep my right hand inside the prison to keep it's form.

Advantages or good use: Well I can use it to defend myself from projectiles or a low rank fire ball.
    Restrictions: while using this jutsu I can only use one of my hands for attacking or defending myself, and I can only use Jutsu that have handseals that only require the use of one hand. The range also requires me to be close to my opponent if I wanna trap, which might be dangerous if he had a valid counter to my technique.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

I start by gathering a good amount of water chakra, then I expel water out of my mouth, and then I do the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → handseals with my hands spread in front palms out which forms a circular, orb looking, water prison that can be used to trap opponents, I keep my right hand inside the prison to keep it's form.

Advantages or good use: Well I can use it to defend myself from projectiles or a low rank fire ball.
    Restrictions: while using this jutsu I can only use one of my hands for attacking or defending myself, and I can only use Jutsu that have handseals that only require the use of one hand. The range also requires me to be close to my opponent if I wanna trap, which might be dangerous if he had a valid counter to my technique.
    A possible solution to this jutsu would be creating a clone solely for the purpose of using this jutsu.
    You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
    Range: Short
    Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water by waving the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

Our next jutsu is known to be a noob trap, so don't get caught in it. Water Replacement Can't defend you against most fire jutsu, makes you a sitting duck against raiton, and even in the cases where it does save your life, you'll be regenerating quite slowly, which is obviously not a good thing during a battle.
    Channel your suiton chakra into your left shoulder and send a lot of your body liquids to it. I will be punching it, and when I do, make sure the percentage of water in it great enough for my hand to punch through it. After that, compensate for the lost water by channeling more suiton chakra into it and gather enough body liquids. When finished, try redistributing the liquids in that area back to the rest of your body.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Replacement

Btw, no need to write down the handseals you perform when describing how you preform a jutsu.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Understood.

I begin by focusing my water chakra, then I utilize it and channel it through my body onto my left shoulder, I keep feeding my left shoulder water chakra and body fluids with great amounts thus once you hit me, my shoulder turns into water which makes your punch go right through it, once done, I channel more water chakra and body fluids to my shoulder to compensate for whatever fluids I lost. Then I channel the water chakra back to my entire body to maintain it's balance.

Notes: Well the advantages are not many really, will help you to escape an attack, but it regenerates slowly, and a raiton attack will deal great damage to that area of your body.

Usage: Only in most dire need and which NO other technique whatsoever can save you from the incoming attack.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Understood.

I begin by focusing my water chakra, then I utilize it and channel it through my body onto my left shoulder, I keep feeding my left shoulder water chakra and body fluids with great amounts thus once you hit me, my shoulder turns into water which makes your punch go right through it, once done, I channel more water chakra and body fluids to my shoulder to compensate for whatever fluids I lost. Then I channel the water chakra back to my entire body to maintain it's balance.

Notes: Well the advantages are not many really, will help you to escape an attack, but it regenerates slowly, and a raiton attack will deal great damage to that area of your body.

Usage: Only in most dire need and which NO other technique whatsoever can save you from the incoming attack.
    Almost any raiton jutsu would kill you in that state. I'd only consider using it against an opponent unable to use raiton due to jutsu restriction or battle rules.

You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

This jutsu summons water instead of gathering, which makes it very useful when in extremely dry places.
    Summon the water with the needed handseals and manipulated the summoned mass of water with your suiton chakra. Making it coherent enough to keep shape yet very light in its density to keep it airborne.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Gathering_Gorgon
    Name: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by focusing on my water chakra then I make the required hand seals and summon a large amount of water which I use my focused water chakra to manipulate to keep it at a light density rate and keeping it airborne ready to be used freely however I want.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

I begin by focusing on my water chakra then I make the required hand seals and summon a large amount of water which I use my focused water chakra to manipulate to keep it at a light density rate and keeping it airborne ready to be used freely however I want.
    Nothing interesting about it?
    You've just learnt:
    (Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.

Next jutsu's called Water Bullet, and it's exactly what it's called. Gather water into your stomach and condense it, then spit it out with as much strength as possible in a rotating fashion. And that's pretty much it.
    Can't find a wiki page for it though.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Not really tbh .-.

I start by focusing on my water chakra, gathering a good amount of water in my stomach, and condensing it, then I channel the condensed water up to my mouth and tilt my head a bit to the back then spit the water as hard as I can in a rotating fashion thus making the water appear as a fast bullet.

Love this technique, it's fast, and make holes through stuff.
    Disadvantages of it, basically a big fire technique will weaken this technique a lot, if not fully countering it.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by Ł Lawliet View Post
    Not really tbh .-.

I start by focusing on my water chakra, gathering a good amount of water in my stomach, and condensing it, then I channel the condensed water up to my mouth and tilt my head a bit to the back then spit the water as hard as I can in a rotating fashion thus making the water appear as a fast bullet.

Love this technique, it's fast, and make holes through stuff.
    Disadvantages of it, basically a big fire technique will weaken this technique a lot, if not fully countering it.
    That's not exactly the worst disadvantage. It's like saying the Raiton's B-ranks' weakness is that S-rank doton can fully counter them.
    In fact, when I use this, I hope my opponent uses katon to counter it, since it will fill the the battlefield with mist. Leaving him wide open for my upcoming attack. >:]
    You've just learnt:
    (Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Our next jutsu is very a very convenient jutsu, since it cuts through earth easily. Spread your suiton chakra into the ground to gather water into a narrow straight path. The thinner the area you trap the water inside, the sharper it becomes and the faster it travels forwards.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...g_Water_Slicer

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

>.>

I begin by focusing on my water chakra, then I channel it through my body and into the earth below me, in a very linear path then I release the water chakra creating a really sharp and fast -wall- like water that can cut through objects.

Advantages: this is quite Good!, Can I use it for Defense ? like making a huge wall ?
    Disadvantage: I guess it's easily countered seeing that to make it quite effective and fast you have to lessen the width of the path of the water chakra you released into the earth.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

>.>

I begin by focusing on my water chakra, then I channel it through my body and into the earth below me, in a very linear path then I release the water chakra creating a really sharp and fast -wall- like water that can cut through objects.

Advantages: this is quite Good!, Can I use it for Defense ? like making a huge wall ?
    Disadvantage: I guess it's easily countered seeing that to make it quite effective and fast you have to lessen the width of the path of the water chakra you released into the earth.
    My understanding is that it heads towards your opponent in a line starting from your location and towards his. Perhaps it can be performed as a shield, but I doubt it would make an effective shield as the wall would be really thin.
    You've just learned:
    (Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
    Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Next jutsu is a simple blast of extremely compressed water which cuts through whatever blocks its path. So simply gather the water needed in your lungs and expel after applying the needed compressing.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Water_Gun

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Got it.

I begin by gathering a whole lot of water chakra, then I channel it through my body and into my lungs where I begin to feed it more chakra and condense it, and also compressing it, once I feel it's been fed enough chakra I release it all through my mouth like a blast that is capable of piercing through various objects.

Adv: Good for a Blast like attack that can harm the enemy quite good and sends him flying.
    Dis:Hmm need help on the Disadvantages, can't really see any good ones except for the handseals which will take time to perform, at least enough time for another RP'er to make a move before mine .-.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Got it.

I begin by gathering a whole lot of water chakra, then I channel it through my body and into my lungs where I begin to feed it more chakra and condense it, and also compressing it, once I feel it's been fed enough chakra I release it all through my mouth like a blast that is capable of piercing through various objects.

Adv: Good for a Blast like attack that can harm the enemy quite good and sends him flying.
    Dis:Hmm need help on the Disadvantages, can't really see any good ones except for the handseals which will take time to perform, at least enough time for another RP'er to make a move before mine .-.
    I sometimes get the feeling that you don't view the wiki pages. A technique sharp enough to slice a tree like that is definitely capable of much more than sending an enemy flying. It's deadly.
    One disadvantage might be it being a hit or miss technique. Unlike a stream, you can't redirect it after launch.

Btw, you don't have to name both an Advantage or Disadvantage, neither are needed actually. Just name any interesting facts. If you can't think of any disadvantages, that automatically means non interest you.

You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

Next we learn Water shark bomb. I'm guessing you'll be gathering humidity from the air in order to create the shark in mid air, then condense it as you shape it into a shark. This jutsu requires no water source, which is what led me to that conclusion, and is also a very useful aspect of the technique.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...llet_Technique

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I do read idiot -_- , how else would I go look for Disadvantages!
    And okay no More Disadvantages then ._. just what I like about it.

I begin by gathering water chakra and channeling it through my body, then I release it into the air and mix it with the humidity in it, then I use shape manipulation to make a big a$$ shark and I condense the water charka and the humidity enough for the Shark to become clearly visible and big enough.

Okay screw this being useful ._.' , look at those handseals! But oh well I guess it can be useful, just not by me, a Bio with water specialty/Mastery would be the best for this technique.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

I do read idiot -_- , how else would I go look for Disadvantages!
    And okay no More Disadvantages then ._. just what I like about it.

I begin by gathering water chakra and channeling it through my body, then I release it into the air and mix it with the humidity in it, then I use shape manipulation to make a big a$$ shark and I condense the water charka and the humidity enough for the Shark to become clearly visible and big enough.

Okay screw this being useful ._.' , look at those handseals! But oh well I guess it can be useful, just not by me, a Bio with water specialty/Mastery would be the best for this technique.
    You can name a disadvantage, it's just not required. Name whatever you want/can.

You pay a little bit too much attention to handseals, especially for offensive jutsu. Assuming you're not using this to stop an already incoming attack, your opponent can't interrupt you while you're doing handseals. It might not make a lot of sense, but it is a rule. I'd use it in a first move like this "I start performing a series of handseals, the first ten for creating a water in mid air to your blindspot. I continuously keep up the series of handseals randomly to delude you into believing my technique isn't ready yet. By the time I am able to start up my second jutsu, the shark crashes down on you." I'd probably pick a no handseal jutsu for the second one.

Anyways, you've learnt:
    (Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

Next jutsu is called Water Heavens Convergence. This is an extremely useful jutsu in many cases, you basically will have multiple masses of water floating around you and will move according to your will. You can use them as container for a fish type summon or to shield yourself from attacks. You also use them to quickly strengthen a raiton jutsu.
    What you'll do is channel your suiton chakra into the moisture in the air and ground, making the bubble like masses rise up. Keeping their density very low allows them to float, or so it appears. Keep in mind this won't work in dry places, like Iwa perhaps.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...ns_Convergence

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Ah, pretty interesting. Thanks!

I begin by gathering a good amount of water chakra then I channel it through my body and out to the moisture on both the ground and the air thus creating a bubble like structure of water mass to rise up around me while keeping the density low enough for them to appear as if they are floating freely.

Well this one solves many of the water creatures summonings, and allows me to quickly enhance a lightning technique.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Ah, pretty interesting. Thanks!

I begin by gathering a good amount of water chakra then I channel it through my body and out to the moisture on both the ground and the air thus creating a bubble like structure of water mass to rise up around me while keeping the density low enough for them to appear as if they are floating freely.

Well this one solves many of the water creatures summonings, and allows me to quickly enhance a lightning technique.
    Good. You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) - Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: After performing the required hand signs Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them.

This jutsu apparently lets you swim fast and perhaps conceal your presence to some degree, It's vogue, and even Narutopedia deemed it not a technique, but either way
    Jump into the lake the formed from all the suiton jutsu we've been performing, then spread your suiton around you. Manipulate the water in your chakra's reach, increasing its pressure while leaving an uncondensed area as an opening. The water pressure will propel you from that opening.
    Jutsu's name: Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

After listening to your orders, I jump into the formed lake, and while I'm in the lake, I gather, channel and release my water chakra, while spreading it evenly all around me. I begin to manipulate the water increasing it's pressure in some areas while leaving an uncondensed area infront of me as an opening then I use the water pressure to propel myself forwards without using my body parts, thus concealing my presence partially.

So yeah I understand this technique, it like, let's you swim without making a noise in the water or using your hands and feet.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

After listening to your orders, I jump into the formed lake, and while I'm in the lake, I gather, channel and release my water chakra, while spreading it evenly all around me. I begin to manipulate the water increasing it's pressure in some areas while leaving an uncondensed area infront of me as an opening then I use the water pressure to propel myself forwards without using my body parts, thus concealing my presence partially.

So yeah I understand this technique, it like, let's you swim without making a noise in the water or using your hands and feet.
    Good. You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Next jutsu is quite useful, it doesn't indicate the need of a water source, which is great on its own. But keep in mind, your arm stays connected to the water, as you can see, this leaves you vulnerable to raiton attacks.
    Gather water by all means, humidity, ground, your body, and release it all through the narrow area of your palm. Keep the pressure steady to get a consistent stream.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Water_Bowl

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I start by focusing on my water chakra then I release it through my body and into my right hand where I focus it all in one narrow area, then I release it all while keeping my focus thus shooting out a strong stream of water that is strong enough to push an enemy and stable enough to maintain it's current form.

Well basically the disadvantage I see for this is it being connected to my arm, so even a low rank lightning might stun me long enough for my opponent to injure or finish me.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

Our next technique is a more practical but unpractical version of our last technique. . It also is a continues stream of water, but can be guides with accuracy and isn't connected to your arm. The downside of it is that it requires a water source, unlike the hand of waves jutsu.
    So channel your chakra into the lake of water which formed from our last jutsu, compress the water by gathering it into a circular area, push it upwards to form a snake like stream of water which you can control put applying more pressures at different points.
    NB name: Water Drowning Technique
    Wiki page: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...emon_Technique

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by focusing on my wind chakra and channel it through my body into the earth and then into the lake, I then compress and manipulate the water to form into a snake like stream that goes upwards into the air a few meters, I then control it and channel more chakra into it causing it to slam into a tree.

Well it's as you said I guess, this one requires a water source, but the advantage of it is that it's not connected to your arm, nothing really interesting about this one.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»