Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Re: [Water] with 'Kurapika...... Senpai >_>'

Quote Originally Posted by Ł Lawliet View Post
    I begin by focusing on my wind chakra and channel it through my body into the earth and then into the lake, I then compress and manipulate the water to form into a snake like stream that goes upwards into the air a few meters, I then control it and channel more chakra into it causing it to slam into a tree.

Well it's as you said I guess, this one requires a water source, but the advantage of it is that it's not connected to your arm, nothing really interesting about this one.
    Something interesting about this one is that you can control it. Dodging it isn't as easy as dodging the first one.

You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Horse → Tiger hand seals, the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.
    Note: Requires a nearby water source.

Next jutsu isn't very detailed in its description. And I couldn't find a wiki page for it. So, channel your suiton chakra into this huge lake which has been growing for some time now, manipulate the the pressure within it in a rotating manner to give it a spinning motion. This will cause a whirlpool to be created which will suck your opponent in.
    Justu's name is Water Release: Great Exploding Current.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

After listening to your orders I step on the lake and channel my water chakra into it, I then manipulate the chakra to affect the water pressure and create a spiraling vortex like water motion in the lake that can suck any person near it.

Meh the need of a water source ruins this tech for me .-.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

After listening to your orders I step on the lake and channel my water chakra into it, I then manipulate the chakra to affect the water pressure and create a spiraling vortex like water motion in the lake that can suck any person near it.

Meh the need of a water source ruins this tech for me .-.
    That's not a disadvantage, it's common sense. You can't make a whirlpool without being on a huge body of water.
    You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Release: Great Exploding Current
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.
    Note: Must be performed on a water source

Our next jutsu is kinda weird. You breath out a dark flammable mist, which I assume you do it by channeling your chakra into the water within the air you breath in and condensing it with its impurities and re-evaporating the water purely as you breath it out. Then you'll make the smoke gather into a cloud, make it move above your opponent and make it rain down.
    Good thing about this is that it's flammable as a mist and as rain. You can use that to your advantage whether it's you or your opponent who's using the technique.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...Rain_Technique

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

.... Fuq you :3

I begin by inhaling some of the air around me along with it's humidity, I then channel my water chakra up into my mouth and merge it with the air I just inhaled, I condense the chakra along with everything in my mouth then I release it out of my mouth while manipulating it into a black smoke that forms into a cloud that I reposition above my opponent, then making it rain down flammable oil on his A$$.

This technique is good, only dis I see, is that you can be easily burned by your opponent as soon as the cloud leaves your mouth >.>

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

This technique is good, only dis I see, is that you can be easily burned by your opponent as soon as the cloud leaves your mouth >.>
    How about you come up with a way to get around that?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

well Idk o-O , infuse it with a wind technique instead of simply breathing it out ?, wind techniques like a wind stream or a wind vortex or something, I really have no idea lol .-.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

well Idk o-O , infuse it with a wind technique instead of simply breathing it out ?, wind techniques like a wind stream or a wind vortex or something, I really have no idea lol .-.
    Assuming you have Yin/Yang and can use two techniques at the same time. Because if you use this, your opponent can use fire right after, not leaving you time to use wind.
    Imagine a situation where one doesn't mind getting burned. Wouldn't making a clone do this at short range give you an opening? It doesn't need to work, as long as your opponent uses up his move on countering your clone, he'll fail to counter an attack from you that happens at the very same time.

You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Next jutsu is quite convenient, and one of very few techniques that make perfect sense. You basically channel your chakra into the ground, make the underground water supplies surface up and manipulate the currents to create a river or waterfall. Awesome way to get a water source.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...asin_Technique

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Not bad, not bad, haven't thought of that

I begin by channeling my water chakra through my body to my feet and into the ground, deep enough so that it reaches the water sources deep down, I then manipulate the chakra and make the water rise all around me thus creating a small lake/pond, that acts as a water source.

Can I make the water rise under my opponent o-O ?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by Ƀeedo View Post
    Not bad, not bad, haven't thought of that

I begin by channeling my water chakra through my body to my feet and into the ground, deep enough so that it reaches the water sources deep down, I then manipulate the chakra and make the water rise all around me thus creating a small lake/pond, that acts as a water source.

Can I make the water rise under my opponent o-O ?
    Yes, if he's within range.
    You've learn't:
    (Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Release: Waterfall Basin
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Dog → Ram the user creates a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave. This is a very convenient technique as it can be used for training or relaxation. On the other hand, because it changes the environment on a large scale, it also has the effect of hiding one's location from the enemy by confusing them. The width of the water source, waterfall, and basin can be expended, as long as the user continues to send chakra in.

Water Tendril Bullets requires a water clone to be made beforehand, then you'll manipulate the mass of water which the clone is made of in order to create four "pointed projectiles" which will launch at the opponent.
    I couldn't find a wiki page for this jutsu, so I don't know how these pointed projectiles look like. This can be used as a trap for when your opponent's attention is driven away from your clone, which isn't very rare seeing how people believe water clones to be the weakest kind of elemental clones.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by focusing on my water chakra, and channeling it through my whole body, then I release it bit by bit while manipulating it into forming a copy of my self, with the same identical features, I then make a single handseal where I release the chakra from withing the clone causing 4 pointed projectiles/spikes to launch at my opponent while he's distracted damaging him.

Does the water clone vanish after I fire the 4 projectiles ? or does he stay but in a weakened state ?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by Ƀeedo View Post
    I begin by focusing on my water chakra, and channeling it through my whole body, then I release it bit by bit while manipulating it into forming a copy of my self, with the same identical features, I then make a single handseal where I release the chakra from withing the clone causing 4 pointed projectiles/spikes to launch at my opponent while he's distracted damaging him.

Does the water clone vanish after I fire the 4 projectiles ? or does he stay but in a weakened state ?
    I'd say the clone is finished, but I could be wrong.
    You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Mizu Tsurudan) - Water Release: Water Tendril Bullets
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate one of their water clones to dissolve back to water and turn into four pointed projectiles that shoot at the target.
    Note: Must create a water clone before hand.

Next jutsu is the Water Palm Blade Technique, in it's description it requires a series of punches and kicks before getting to the actual suiton part, but we're gonna skip that. Focus your suiton chakra into your hands, use it to gather the moisture within the air as your swing them. Manipulate the arc of water left as a trail from your hands winging, condense it and make it as sharp as a blade.
    This jutsu would be nice if the punches weren't required, which they might not be.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Palm_Blade

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by focusing on my water chakra, then I channel it through my body and into both of my hands, i then swing my hands into a cross arc while releasing the chakra and at the same time manipulating it so that it mixes with the moisture in the air and creates to crossed water blades.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Mizu Yashiken no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Palm Blade Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will first strike their target with couple of punches and kicks them lifting the target into the air and the user will then concentrate their chakra into their palm and then swinging their arm in a arc they release chakra creating a cresent blade of water that strike the target.

I'll be editing my own style for my own connivance. We'll be learning three jutsu per post and I'll be posting the jutsu instead. Hopefully we'll still be able to maintain the same quality.

( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.
    Channel our suiton chakra into the ground, gather the moisture within the ground to form a considerable mass of water. By compressing it to certain degree then releasing it from underneath your opponent, you'll make a fountain like pillar of water emerge suddenly, sending your opponent into mid air.
    This jutsu is extremely useful, as its emerging from under the opponent gives very little time for reaction.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Pillar_Thrust

( Suiton: Haretsu sui Yashi ) - Water Release: Water Bursting Palm
    Description: After making the ram hand seal the user generates water around their right arm and then by thrusting their arm forwards they release the water in the form of a projectile bullet that drives through the opponent pushing them back several feet.
    Basically, a water bullet the you throw from your hand. Channel your suiton chakra into your palm, gather humidity, form a bullet of water and send it forwards.
    It's a pretty generic water attack. I tend to prefer streams as they're redirect-able.
    Has no wiki page

( Suiton: Seisuiryū ) - Water Release: Azure Water Stream
    Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times.
    Basically, you create a wave of water which your travel on. Channel your chakra through your feet into the ground, gather the moisture in the ground above the surface. Then manipulate the body of water's shape and pressure depending on where you want it to travel. Of course, you'll use the standard ability to walk on water to remain on the wave.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Azure_Stream

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Aight, thanks....

1) I begin by focusing on my water chakra, then I channel it through my body, down to my feet and into the earth below me, I then compress it and feed it more chakra, then I make one handseal and release the compressed chakra beneath me thus making a water burst come out and shoots me into the air.

Well I like this one cause I do believe it's useful it can either launch me or my opponent into the air.

2) I begin by focusing on my water chakra, then I channel it through my body, and into my right palm, I then gather humidity from the air into the center of my palm and release it while thrusting my arm forwards and using shape manipulation to change it's form into a water burst that can push the opponent a few meters away.

A good jutsu to push my opponent backwards a bit, though I don't like it and don't think I will use it ._.

3) I begin by focusing on my water chakra, then I channel it through my body, and down to the bottom of my feat, I then release it and use shape manipulation to change it into a ride-able wave of water, while making sure I have enough chakra around my feet to maintain my position on the water.

Good for dodging attacks .-.

This one is similar to the 2nd hokage's one, isn't it o-O ?

Last edited by Vasto Lordé; 01-31-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Yes, except it's a lot smaller.

( Suiton: Nagareru no Muchi ) - Water Release: Flowing Whip
    Description: The user first kneads chakra in their mouth and then, placing their hand on their mouth expels water in the form of a whip which they use to lash their opponent, sending them flying backwards.

Breath in as you extract the humid in the air using your suiton chakra, while also boosting your saliva production using your suiton chakra as well. Condense the water you made as you release it out from your mouth in a flexible tube shape that is connected to your palm.
    You can use this along with wave of inspiration, but having it connected to your hand does risk your opponent playing the same trick.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...:_Flowing_Whip

( Suiton: Shawā ) - Water Release: Showers
    Description: The user condenses water vapour in the air above them to generate multiple projectiles of water which shoot at their target with a great amount of force and speed. The user can also shoot a barrage of small water projectiles directly from the swing of their hand.

What I like about this jutsu is that the forming point of the projectiles isn't your location. This means your opponent's counter for them won't always continue towards you, but rather just continue into the sky.
    Channel your suiton chakra into the air, infusing the humidity with it. Gather the humid particles together in order to condense them forming small bodies of water. Manipulate the water to make projectiles that shoot down at your opponent.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Showers

This is it for C-ranks. ^^

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

I begin by focusing on my water chakra, then I begin to breath in while extracting the moisture and humidity from the air. I then utilize the air I breathed and add water chakra to it, I then spit it out in my hand while manipulating it into forming a whip that is connected to my palm that can push enemies away.

I doubt I'll be using this one, I usually tend to use Jutsu that I can combine with something else later on, but as you said this one is connected to my palm so lightning is not a great option here.

==============

I begin by focusing on my water chakra, then I channel it through my body and release it into the air above me, I fuse it with the humidity and release it while manipulating it to form into water projectiles that have great speed and force.

I actually like this one, it's not connected to any part of my body and doesn't block my field of vision.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Awesome! Before we move into the B-ranks, I want you to impress me with a combo based on a C-rank suiton jutsu. What you combine it with is up to you, anything from the jutsu list.
    After that, I want you to come up with the best counter for your combo. No restrictions for the counter, use any jutsu.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kurapika View Post
    Awesome! Before we move into the B-ranks, I want you to impress me with a combo based on a C-rank suiton jutsu. What you combine it with is up to you, anything from the jutsu list.
    After that, I want you to come up with the best counter for your combo. No restrictions for the counter, use any jutsu.
    As Ichigo notices his opponent he makes a single handseal, and release his water chakra beneath his opponent thus creating a water burst that shoots his opponent upwards into the air, as soon as the water burst leaves the ground, Ichigo releases his wind chakra into the sky and creates an F5 tornado that comes down on his opponent slicing him.

( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

============

A counter for it,

As I am being launched into the air I breath out a stream of wind that launches me backwards thus dodging the tornado.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

I dunno why you didn't attack your opponent as you were being launched into the air. That way he couldn't create the tornado to begin with. Also, since you got your opponent wet, why didn't you use raiton? Since it's faster and works great with water.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Not a bad jutsu, if it didn't occupy a hand. Channel your suiton chakra through your palm and into the air surrounding. Once the humid gets infused with your chakra, gather a mass of water which you cause to rotate as a vortex.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...earing_Torrent

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

Very unpractical for those who don't specialize in suiton. Perform the handseals as you channel your suiton chakra into the lake. Condense the water until it can hold shape, then mold it into a giant dragon. Of course, the process is easier said than done.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...llet_Technique

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Can be extremely useful at cases as it attacks from a remote base. Channel your suiton into the air, gathering all the moisture around into an orb which you further condense. Manipulate the orb shaped mass of water to cause several sharp water whips that you are able to move at will.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...er_Dragon_Whip

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Kay then, lightning it is ._.

1) I begin by focusing on my water chakra and I channel it through my body and into the palm of my right hand, I then release the water chakra bit by bit while infusing it with the wind and the humidity around it, I then manipulate it to form into a spiraling water that looks a bit like the rasengan.

As said in the wiki this technique can be used in a manner similar to the rasengan or as an offensive shield.

===============

2) Holy God, I hate this technique so much T_T , but okay. I begin by channeling my chakra through my body, I then perform the long ass set of handseals and release my chakra into the water and create a huge ass dragon that can cause serious damage.

Useless for none water affinity users, the handseals are way too long, and it requires a water source. won't be using this.

===============

3) I begin by focusing on my water chakra and I channel it through my body and into the sky above me, I then manipulate it and mix it with the humidity thus creating an Orb of water that I feed more water chakra into it and create several sharp whips of water that I can use to impale my opponent.

Really good technique, I like this one, especially that the whips has the ability to be redirected, and the fact that the water Orb is not connected to me thus I can use wave of inspiration to electrify the whips

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

You use wave of inspiration regardless. >_>

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

Collect water through the usual process of channeling your chakra into both your saliva glands and the humidity in the air. After collecting a big enough mass of condensed water, expel it all at once as you give it a rotating motion. Or shoot it out in three smaller spheres.
    Good range, can hit multiple targets.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

Channel your suiton chakra through your feet into the ground, causing it to all erupt into a narrow path, making it sharp like an edge of a knife. Continue to manipulate the water's pressure causing it to race forwards at high speeds.
    A great jutsu which is extremely efficient at slicing rocks, plus it can be infused with Raiton. Only downside is that it isn't redirectable.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...g_Water_Slicer

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

Channel your suiton chakra into the ground as you perform the required handseals, use your chakra to make water from under the ground erupt and form into a column. Make the column rotating as you give it a snake head shape and store enough chakra within it so it can move around.
    It isn't a hit or miss jutsu, meaning your opponent has to actually destroy it to get rid of it.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...ke's_Mouth

Last edited by 'Kurapika; 02-06-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

1)I begin by focusing on my water chakra and I channel it through my body and into my mouth, there I gather and utilize enough chakra to perform this technique, then I breath in inhaling the humidity from the air around and me, and I make one handseal and exhale a large water sphere.

Meh, pretty basic, don't see anything interesting about this technique.

2) I begin by focusing on my water chakra and I channel it through my body and into the ground through my feet, I then release the water chakra and manipulate it into forming a straight wave of water that races forward towards my opponent with enough power to slice through rocks.

Good technique, Fast, but cannot be redirected.

3)I begin by focusing on my water chakra and I channel it through my body and into the ground through my feet, I then release and manipulate the water to form into a column that is summoned to my right from the ground, I then further manipulate the column into reforming into a snake shaped water that I feed enough chakra so that it is able to move around freely.

Like this technique it's an all around technique, though to move it, do I have to make a handseal or simply channel my chakra into it ?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

My understanding is that once the snake is made, it automatically goes after your opponent on its own.

(Suiton: Suikō Teppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shark Gun Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: An advanced version of Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough in which the user can summon up to three sharks at once rapidly to advance on the target, and can cause severe internal injuries.
    Note: Requires a water source

This technique contradicts itself, I think. It says the sharks are summoned, but it requires a water source.
    Either way, channel your suiton chakra into the lake, manipulate three masses of water making them more coherent and denser. The manipulate the water's pressure to launch them into midair.
    Being able to attack multiple targets is all it has going for it, imo.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...Shot_Technique

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

This is simply a much much better version of the Water Prison Technique. It is stronger, and doesn't require that your arm remains within the orb, and you can use other elemental jutsu while it's active.
    Channel your suiton chakra into the ground, manipulating the moisture withing the ground to form a mass of water under your opponent. Manipulate its pressure to make it gush out of the ground and around your opponent, then condense it and harden it so your opponent can't escape it.
    Its wiki page got deleted, so here's an archive
    http://web.archive.org/web/201112071...r_Imprisonment

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Range: Mid
    Description: After waving the Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit hand seals, the user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

Channel your suiton chakra into your saliva glands and spread some into the air. Gather the humidity within the air into your body through inhalation. After filling your guts and mouth with water, push it all out as hard as you can, creating a jet of water.
    Seems fast, doesn't need a water source.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R..._Water_Trumpet

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

1) I begin by focusing on my water chakra and I channel it through my body and into my hands, I then slam my hands on the body of water summoning 3 large water sharks, I feed them more chakra to make them denser and more concentrated as they get launched towards my opponent.

Meh needs a water source, though it's good for attacking multiple opponents.

2) I begin by focusing on my water chakra and I channel it through my body and into the ground through my feet, I then condense the water chakra and release it below my enemy creating a water source that forms a dome around my opponent trapping him inside.

Love this one, I can use wave of inspiration D

3) I begin by focusing on my water chakra and I channel it through my body and into my mouth I then perform the required handseals and release the chakra from my mouth while manipulating it into forming a big strong jet of water.

This one has it's uses, it's like a fireball, but a water technique .-.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Again, vogue terminology. Is the water gathered? Is it summoned? If summoned, how was it in the sky waiting to be summoned? Maybe they're not talking about the usual S/T summon. I dunno. I'll treat it if it wasn't a summon.
    Channel your suiton chakra into the sky above the area where you want the water to fall, infuse the humidity with your chakra then make it all gather up in a quick manner, gravity will do the rest.
    This is great as it can pretty much make a water source, and make your opponent get wet. Great for a lightning combinations. Also, since it says the water needs to be at least ten meters above to have a real effect, this implies that you can make it at lesser height if you're willing to sacrifice causing any damage, but you'll guarantee getting your opponent wet.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...tormy_Blockade

(Suiton: Mizugakure no jutsu) - Water Release Hidden Amongst Water Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then blend in with a water source to be undetected by the enemy for a short period of time. However Sensory Ninja and Doujutsu users can find the enemy easily within the water source.

Channel your suiton chakra throughout your body, down to each cell. Manipulate the percentage of water in your body as you start to merge with the puddle of water under you.
    This jutsu is much like hiding in the rocks, it can be used to quickly avoid an incoming jutsu or to sneak up on your opponent. But I really wouldn't risk doing it infront of my opponent as some raiton is all he will need to win the fight.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...ater_Technique

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Absorb the moisture within the air as you collect water in your mouth and stomach. Release the water from your mouth in great amounts as you keep up the process of collecting humid. Directing the water unto your feet allows you to create a wave that will lift you up. You can ride this wave as it creates a small ocean which can be used as a water source.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...Colliding_Wave