Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

Re: [Water] with 'Kurapika...... Senpai >_>'

After listening to your orders, I jump into the formed lake, and while I'm in the lake, I gather, channel and release my water chakra, while spreading it evenly all around me. I begin to manipulate the water increasing it's pressure in some areas while leaving an uncondensed area infront of me as an opening then I use the water pressure to propel myself forwards without using my body parts, thus concealing my presence partially.

So yeah I understand this technique, it like, let's you swim without making a noise in the water or using your hands and feet.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by Ł Lawliet View Post
    After listening to your orders, I jump into the formed lake, and while I'm in the lake, I gather, channel and release my water chakra, while spreading it evenly all around me. I begin to manipulate the water increasing it's pressure in some areas while leaving an uncondensed area infront of me as an opening then I use the water pressure to propel myself forwards without using my body parts, thus concealing my presence partially.

So yeah I understand this technique, it like, let's you swim without making a noise in the water or using your hands and feet.
    Good. You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Next jutsu is quite useful, it doesn't indicate the need of a water source, which is great on its own. But keep in mind, your arm stays connected to the water, as you can see, this leaves you vulnerable to raiton attacks.
    Gather water by all means, humidity, ground, your body, and release it all through the narrow area of your palm. Keep the pressure steady to get a consistent stream.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Water_Bowl

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

I start by focusing on my water chakra then I release it through my body and into my right hand where I focus it all in one narrow area, then I release it all while keeping my focus thus shooting out a strong stream of water that is strong enough to push an enemy and stable enough to maintain it's current form.

Well basically the disadvantage I see for this is it being connected to my arm, so even a low rank lightning might stun me long enough for my opponent to injure or finish me.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

Our next technique is a more practical but unpractical version of our last technique. . It also is a continues stream of water, but can be guides with accuracy and isn't connected to your arm. The downside of it is that it requires a water source, unlike the hand of waves jutsu.
    So channel your chakra into the lake of water which formed from our last jutsu, compress the water by gathering it into a circular area, push it upwards to form a snake like stream of water which you can control put applying more pressures at different points.
    NB name: Water Drowning Technique
    Wiki page: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...emon_Technique

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

I begin by focusing on my wind chakra and channel it through my body into the earth and then into the lake, I then compress and manipulate the water to form into a snake like stream that goes upwards into the air a few meters, I then control it and channel more chakra into it causing it to slam into a tree.

Well it's as you said I guess, this one requires a water source, but the advantage of it is that it's not connected to your arm, nothing really interesting about this one.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

I begin by focusing on my wind chakra and channel it through my body into the earth and then into the lake, I then compress and manipulate the water to form into a snake like stream that goes upwards into the air a few meters, I then control it and channel more chakra into it causing it to slam into a tree.

Well it's as you said I guess, this one requires a water source, but the advantage of it is that it's not connected to your arm, nothing really interesting about this one.
    Something interesting about this one is that you can control it. Dodging it isn't as easy as dodging the first one.

You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Horse → Tiger hand seals, the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.
    Note: Requires a nearby water source.

Next jutsu isn't very detailed in its description. And I couldn't find a wiki page for it. So, channel your suiton chakra into this huge lake which has been growing for some time now, manipulate the the pressure within it in a rotating manner to give it a spinning motion. This will cause a whirlpool to be created which will suck your opponent in.
    Justu's name is Water Release: Great Exploding Current.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

After listening to your orders I step on the lake and channel my water chakra into it, I then manipulate the chakra to affect the water pressure and create a spiraling vortex like water motion in the lake that can suck any person near it.

Meh the need of a water source ruins this tech for me .-.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

After listening to your orders I step on the lake and channel my water chakra into it, I then manipulate the chakra to affect the water pressure and create a spiraling vortex like water motion in the lake that can suck any person near it.

Meh the need of a water source ruins this tech for me .-.
    That's not a disadvantage, it's common sense. You can't make a whirlpool without being on a huge body of water.
    You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Release: Great Exploding Current
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.
    Note: Must be performed on a water source

Our next jutsu is kinda weird. You breath out a dark flammable mist, which I assume you do it by channeling your chakra into the water within the air you breath in and condensing it with its impurities and re-evaporating the water purely as you breath it out. Then you'll make the smoke gather into a cloud, make it move above your opponent and make it rain down.
    Good thing about this is that it's flammable as a mist and as rain. You can use that to your advantage whether it's you or your opponent who's using the technique.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...Rain_Technique

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

.... Fuq you :3

I begin by inhaling some of the air around me along with it's humidity, I then channel my water chakra up into my mouth and merge it with the air I just inhaled, I condense the chakra along with everything in my mouth then I release it out of my mouth while manipulating it into a black smoke that forms into a cloud that I reposition above my opponent, then making it rain down flammable oil on his A$$.

This technique is good, only dis I see, is that you can be easily burned by your opponent as soon as the cloud leaves your mouth >.>

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

This technique is good, only dis I see, is that you can be easily burned by your opponent as soon as the cloud leaves your mouth >.>
    How about you come up with a way to get around that?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

well Idk o-O , infuse it with a wind technique instead of simply breathing it out ?, wind techniques like a wind stream or a wind vortex or something, I really have no idea lol .-.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

well Idk o-O , infuse it with a wind technique instead of simply breathing it out ?, wind techniques like a wind stream or a wind vortex or something, I really have no idea lol .-.
    Assuming you have Yin/Yang and can use two techniques at the same time. Because if you use this, your opponent can use fire right after, not leaving you time to use wind.
    Imagine a situation where one doesn't mind getting burned. Wouldn't making a clone do this at short range give you an opening? It doesn't need to work, as long as your opponent uses up his move on countering your clone, he'll fail to counter an attack from you that happens at the very same time.

You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Next jutsu is quite convenient, and one of very few techniques that make perfect sense. You basically channel your chakra into the ground, make the underground water supplies surface up and manipulate the currents to create a river or waterfall. Awesome way to get a water source.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...asin_Technique

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

Not bad, not bad, haven't thought of that

I begin by channeling my water chakra through my body to my feet and into the ground, deep enough so that it reaches the water sources deep down, I then manipulate the chakra and make the water rise all around me thus creating a small lake/pond, that acts as a water source.

Can I make the water rise under my opponent o-O ?

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by Ƀeedo View Post
    Not bad, not bad, haven't thought of that

I begin by channeling my water chakra through my body to my feet and into the ground, deep enough so that it reaches the water sources deep down, I then manipulate the chakra and make the water rise all around me thus creating a small lake/pond, that acts as a water source.

Can I make the water rise under my opponent o-O ?
    Yes, if he's within range.
    You've learn't:
    (Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Release: Waterfall Basin
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Dog → Ram the user creates a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave. This is a very convenient technique as it can be used for training or relaxation. On the other hand, because it changes the environment on a large scale, it also has the effect of hiding one's location from the enemy by confusing them. The width of the water source, waterfall, and basin can be expended, as long as the user continues to send chakra in.

Water Tendril Bullets requires a water clone to be made beforehand, then you'll manipulate the mass of water which the clone is made of in order to create four "pointed projectiles" which will launch at the opponent.
    I couldn't find a wiki page for this jutsu, so I don't know how these pointed projectiles look like. This can be used as a trap for when your opponent's attention is driven away from your clone, which isn't very rare seeing how people believe water clones to be the weakest kind of elemental clones.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

I begin by focusing on my water chakra, and channeling it through my whole body, then I release it bit by bit while manipulating it into forming a copy of my self, with the same identical features, I then make a single handseal where I release the chakra from withing the clone causing 4 pointed projectiles/spikes to launch at my opponent while he's distracted damaging him.

Does the water clone vanish after I fire the 4 projectiles ? or does he stay but in a weakened state ?

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by Ƀeedo View Post
    I begin by focusing on my water chakra, and channeling it through my whole body, then I release it bit by bit while manipulating it into forming a copy of my self, with the same identical features, I then make a single handseal where I release the chakra from withing the clone causing 4 pointed projectiles/spikes to launch at my opponent while he's distracted damaging him.

Does the water clone vanish after I fire the 4 projectiles ? or does he stay but in a weakened state ?
    I'd say the clone is finished, but I could be wrong.
    You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Mizu Tsurudan) - Water Release: Water Tendril Bullets
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate one of their water clones to dissolve back to water and turn into four pointed projectiles that shoot at the target.
    Note: Must create a water clone before hand.

Next jutsu is the Water Palm Blade Technique, in it's description it requires a series of punches and kicks before getting to the actual suiton part, but we're gonna skip that. Focus your suiton chakra into your hands, use it to gather the moisture within the air as your swing them. Manipulate the arc of water left as a trail from your hands winging, condense it and make it as sharp as a blade.
    This jutsu would be nice if the punches weren't required, which they might not be.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Palm_Blade

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

I begin by focusing on my water chakra, then I channel it through my body and into both of my hands, i then swing my hands into a cross arc while releasing the chakra and at the same time manipulating it so that it mixes with the moisture in the air and creates to crossed water blades.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Mizu Yashiken no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Palm Blade Technique
    Description: The user will first strike their target with couple of punches and kicks them lifting the target into the air and the user will then concentrate their chakra into their palm and then swinging their arm in a arc they release chakra creating a cresent blade of water that strike the target.

I'll be editing my own style for my own connivance. We'll be learning three jutsu per post and I'll be posting the jutsu instead. Hopefully we'll still be able to maintain the same quality.

( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.
    Channel our suiton chakra into the ground, gather the moisture within the ground to form a considerable mass of water. By compressing it to certain degree then releasing it from underneath your opponent, you'll make a fountain like pillar of water emerge suddenly, sending your opponent into mid air.
    This jutsu is extremely useful, as its emerging from under the opponent gives very little time for reaction.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Pillar_Thrust

( Suiton: Haretsu sui Yashi ) - Water Release: Water Bursting Palm
    Description: After making the ram hand seal the user generates water around their right arm and then by thrusting their arm forwards they release the water in the form of a projectile bullet that drives through the opponent pushing them back several feet.
    Basically, a water bullet the you throw from your hand. Channel your suiton chakra into your palm, gather humidity, form a bullet of water and send it forwards.
    It's a pretty generic water attack. I tend to prefer streams as they're redirect-able.
    Has no wiki page

( Suiton: Seisuiryū ) - Water Release: Azure Water Stream
    Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times.
    Basically, you create a wave of water which your travel on. Channel your chakra through your feet into the ground, gather the moisture in the ground above the surface. Then manipulate the body of water's shape and pressure depending on where you want it to travel. Of course, you'll use the standard ability to walk on water to remain on the wave.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Azure_Stream

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

Aight, thanks....

1) I begin by focusing on my water chakra, then I channel it through my body, down to my feet and into the earth below me, I then compress it and feed it more chakra, then I make one handseal and release the compressed chakra beneath me thus making a water burst come out and shoots me into the air.

Well I like this one cause I do believe it's useful it can either launch me or my opponent into the air.

2) I begin by focusing on my water chakra, then I channel it through my body, and into my right palm, I then gather humidity from the air into the center of my palm and release it while thrusting my arm forwards and using shape manipulation to change it's form into a water burst that can push the opponent a few meters away.

A good jutsu to push my opponent backwards a bit, though I don't like it and don't think I will use it ._.

3) I begin by focusing on my water chakra, then I channel it through my body, and down to the bottom of my feat, I then release it and use shape manipulation to change it into a ride-able wave of water, while making sure I have enough chakra around my feet to maintain my position on the water.

Good for dodging attacks .-.

This one is similar to the 2nd hokage's one, isn't it o-O ?

Last edited by Vasto Lordé; 01-31-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Yes, except it's a lot smaller.

( Suiton: Nagareru no Muchi ) - Water Release: Flowing Whip
    Description: The user first kneads chakra in their mouth and then, placing their hand on their mouth expels water in the form of a whip which they use to lash their opponent, sending them flying backwards.

Breath in as you extract the humid in the air using your suiton chakra, while also boosting your saliva production using your suiton chakra as well. Condense the water you made as you release it out from your mouth in a flexible tube shape that is connected to your palm.
    You can use this along with wave of inspiration, but having it connected to your hand does risk your opponent playing the same trick.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...:_Flowing_Whip

( Suiton: Shawā ) - Water Release: Showers
    Description: The user condenses water vapour in the air above them to generate multiple projectiles of water which shoot at their target with a great amount of force and speed. The user can also shoot a barrage of small water projectiles directly from the swing of their hand.

What I like about this jutsu is that the forming point of the projectiles isn't your location. This means your opponent's counter for them won't always continue towards you, but rather just continue into the sky.
    Channel your suiton chakra into the air, infusing the humidity with it. Gather the humid particles together in order to condense them forming small bodies of water. Manipulate the water to make projectiles that shoot down at your opponent.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Showers

This is it for C-ranks. ^^