View Poll Results: Deadliest 3T user

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke

    3 14.29%
  • Itachi

    13 61.90%
  • Kakashi

    5 23.81%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 57
  1. #21
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,001
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    Kakashi is not a master and can never master sharingen, 2 tomoe, 3, or MS. Stop posting this guy with people who are the actual masters of the blood-line. The way you people ignore manga facts to over-rate some character is astounding. I didn't vote, because both Sasuke and Itachi were brilliant with their three tomoe sharingen. Tiers above Kakashi.
     
         

  2. #22
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,407
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Kakashi is not a master and can never master sharingen, 2 tomoe, 3, or MS. Stop posting this guy with people who are the actual masters of the blood-line. The way you people ignore manga facts to over-rate some character is astounding. I didn't vote, because both Sasuke and Itachi were brilliant with their three tomoe sharingen. Tiers above Kakashi.
    , that's why he has MS something that majority of true Uchiha could not even dream to possess. Stop bashing the character when you have nothing logical to say
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    Itachi and Sasuke have much more impressive feats with the 3 tomoe. Id probably give it to Itachi because even without tsukiyomi his genjutsu was OP.
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,001
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    , that's why he has MS something that majority of true Uchiha could not even dream to possess. Stop bashing the character when you have nothing logical to say
    You know, IF you EVER took your stinky little Kakashi blinders off, you should/would/could notice something, that how Kakashi has the left MS eye and he can't use Amatersu, and Yet Obito used his tsukiyomi to control Yagura as this is associated with the right MS/EMS technique. LAUGHS/

    Nothing logical to say? http://www.mangapanda.com/93-147-13/...apter-142.html - Totally.

    Point that arrow at yourself, because ALL you do is make up stuff. Okay? Your Kakashi can't master sharingen, as it goes against what Kishimoto. Kishimoto > You. Stop quoting me, when you have nothing but fanboyish made up stuff to post.
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,001
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    One additional point. His Kamui is there because Obito has it, as both eyes act as pairs. One locked it when he was only 14 and the only unlocked it around 27. Impressive indeed.
     
         

  6. #26
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,407
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    One additional point. His Kamui is there because Obito has it, as both eyes act as pairs. One locked it when he was only 14 and the only unlocked it around 27. Impressive indeed.
    the way you irritate yourself just because someone post a post concerning Kakashi that you don't like makes me laugh. If you try to argue calmly without trying everytime to bash the character Kakashi because he is non-Uchiha possessing your beloved Sharingan, you will notice something. Well at least he unlocked something that majority of Uchihas could not even dream to unlock in their entire life. Like it or not, but mangafact says that Kakashi masters Sharingan better than your beloved Sasuke:
     
         
    Last edited by T Bogard; 12-08-2012 at 07:13 PM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,001
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    ^ LMFAO You are going by Naruto's words over Itachi's? Give me a break. No one is losing calm. I don't fight over the internet, so don't make assumptions about me. Still nothing. Sharingen is a KG and the only one who by canon logic can harness the power is the one born with that blood. Keep telling yourself otherwise.

    P.s: I don't like Sasuke for his abilities. Seriously, it's that what you think? What a lark.
     
         

  8. #28
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    Itachi, he put three Kage level ninja's in a Sharingan Genjutsu pretty easy, and could've kill them. Next Sasuke, then Kakashi.
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,516
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    You know, IF you EVER took your stinky little Kakashi blinders off, you should/would/could notice something, that how Kakashi has the left MS eye and he can't use Amatersu, and Yet Obito used his tsukiyomi to control Yagura as this is associated with the right MS/EMS technique. LAUGHS/

    Nothing logical to say? http://www.mangapanda.com/93-147-13/...apter-142.html - Totally.

    Point that arrow at yourself, because ALL you do is make up stuff. Okay? Your Kakashi can't master sharingen, as it goes against what Kishimoto. Kishimoto > You. Stop quoting me, when you have nothing but fanboyish made up stuff to post.
    I don't what you're talking about here, but Obito doesn't have Tsukuyomi, and Tsukuyomi is not associated with the right MS/EMS technique, it is simply the MS technique that awoke in Sasuke and Itachi's eyes.

    And Itachi used Tskuyomi with his left eye, not his right.
     
         

  10. #30
    Only another monkey. Boskarta's Avatar
    Status
    Boskarta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    249
    Location
    Scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    It's "Who's deadlier" not "Who's got the best 3T Sharingan powers"

    Sasuke probably has the best 3T Sharingan, but in terms of actual physical power and skill while using the eye I'd say current Kakashi.
    He only has one Sharingan and yet he's become a legend among shinobi with it, Copy Ninja Kakashi.

    Kakashi
    Itachi
    Sasuke

    I put Itachi 2nd because he fights with Genjutsu mainly, which isn't all that deadly if you're to not look at him and are strong you can beat him but Kakashi you have to fight against his 1000 jutsu which you're never going to know about.
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,001
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    @Kidgamer Tsukiyomi is associated with right eye, and Amatersu with Left. Those intricacies of MS/EMS don't change. Double MS give Sussano: Sun (Amatersu) + Moon (Tsukiyomi): http://www.mangapanda.com/93-153-7/n...apter-148.html

    Sasuke also pointed this out in the double MS manner: http://www.mangareader.net/93-32546-...apter-464.html - Another sun and moon reference.

    Yagura was controlled by Obito, and the only power genjutsu the Uchihas have, is the MS genjustu Tsukiyomi. Do you think he controlled a perfect Jinchuriki with 3 T genjutsu? Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,516
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    In fights against non-Sharingan users, Itachi is by far the best due to his Genjutsu.

    In fights where 2 Sharingan users face off, I'd have to say Sasuke is the best as he was able to break Tsukuyomi with his 3 Tomoe.
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,516
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    @Kidgamer Tsukiyomi is associated with right eye, and Amatersu with Left. Those intricacies of MS/EMS don't change. Double MS give Sussano: Sun (Amatersu) + Moon (Tsukiyomi): http://www.mangapanda.com/93-153-7/n...apter-148.html

    Sasuke also pointed this out in the double MS manner: http://www.mangareader.net/93-32546-...apter-464.html - Another sun and moon reference.

    Yagura was controlled by Obito, and the only power genjutsu the Uchihas have, is the MS genjustu Tsukiyomi. Do you think he controlled a perfect Jinchuriki with 3 T genjutsu? Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
    You say they don't change, but Itachi's Tsukuyomi is cast with his Left eye, not his right.

    Shisui had Kotoamatsukami in both of his eyes and Obito had Kamui in both of his eyes, thats why when Danzo and Kakashi got Obito and Shisui's eye, they used those jutsu.

    And those links don't help show that every MS gets Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, even though Obito made it clear, that awakening Susanoo is a rarity, which would mean getting Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are rare because if you have both of them you get Susanoo.

    As for Yagura, anything could have happened so using that isn't a good reference either.
     
         

  14. #34
    Member Itachi8179's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi8179 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    360
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    In fights against non-Sharingan users, Itachi is by far the best due to his Genjutsu.

    In fights where 2 Sharingan users face off, I'd have to say Sasuke is the best as he was able to break Tsukuyomi with his 3 Tomoe.
    Itachi let him break it....
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,516
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8179 View Post
    Itachi let him break it....
    Itachi didn't let him break it, he was most likely just holding back on the power of it...there is a difference.
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,001
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    @kidgamer Any link to support the eye-difference?

    Also, how does Obito plan on casting an infinite-tsukuyomi, if he doesn't have finite tsukuyomi of his own? As his Ms eye technique will be reflected by the moon to make in infinite? Seems like pretty obvious reference to me.
     
         

  17. #37
    Full Metal Jacket Djgogetta5's Avatar
    Status
    Djgogetta5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,269
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    , that's why he has MS something that majority of true Uchiha could not even dream to possess. Stop bashing the character when you have nothing logical to say
    That's because most uchihas do not kill their girlfriend... Kakashi.
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,516
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    @kidgamer Any link to support the eye-difference?

    Also, how does Obito plan on casting an infinite-tsukuyomi, if he doesn't have finite tsukuyomi of his own? As his Ms eye technique will be reflected by the moon to make in infinite? Seems like pretty obvious reference to me.
    Infinite Tsukuyomi hasn't been shown to need an MS, as Madara used a smaller scale version of it with his 3 Tomoe Sharingan in chapter 606. Obito isn't even planning to use it, Madara is as Madara is the one who can use Tsukuyomi.

    This is Itachi using Tsukuyomi during the Kabuto fight: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/12
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,001
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    Itachi let him break it....
    I seriously doubt that: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-147-15/...apter-142.html
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,987
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's deadlier with 3T sharingan, sasuke, itachi or kakashi

    Sasuke. The others are more dependent on their OP abilities while Sasuke is just an exceptionally skillful ninja.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •