Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Prime Kabuto Owns All

Question ? dosent kabuto have to put a kunai inside his edos in that timespan cant onoki destroy him, or kakashi kamui to the head (i know people will hate this but this is a great thread cause i hate kabuto but he's almost impossible to beat one on one so cut me some slack okay), or obito shinra tensei in conjucion with kamui (choosing only to decapitate kabuto), nagato demon statue doing to kabuto and if possible edos what it did to hanzos men, hanzo prime rushes at him like a madman with a bunch of paper bombs and comes into their explosive range possible by huging a confused kabuto and uses izangi to survive the explosion, or 6 paths of pain use shinra tensei and chakra absorption assuming hes not in sage mode yet destroying his chakra conrol and allowing orochimaru to take over or at least make kabuto open to attacks as he struggles to conrtol orochimarus dna, edo madara shinra tensei in conjuction with amatetsuru like MASSIVE amounts of amatetsuru

okay guys to be honet i dont think any of these guys or scenarios can beat kabuto in his prime especialy not if the question above is no if its yes then maybe they have a chance. and about all those edos i dont know how many wood clones edo madara or hashirama can make at their strongest so maybe they can make like 10 to 20 to hold off the edos while the original either hashirama or madara deals with kabuto or finally massive amounts of sage clones as much as tajuu kage bushin no jutsu allows then he gets into nine tails bm oand if he can then use tajuu to he might have a chance (maybe kurama will teach him quick ways to seal kabuto or something) if not hes screwed

again awesome thread i dont think anyone will find a way to beat kabuto but be warned fanboy logic is unpredictable an they are sure to come after you

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Kabuto is not in his prime....

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

i think he just means kabuto at his best until know (allthough i know he's to young to be in his prime he'll probably never get this strong again, you know with orochimaru coming back and whatnot)

Banned
    Status
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.

Yes he is very strong even without his edo's.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12