Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Weighted Top ten list

10 ten lists are a dime a dozen recently, but the very idea of a top ten list is flawed. Naruto isn't like Dbz where there is an absolute strongest person. Different people have abilities that trump other peoples abilities (think how Hashirama was a perfect match for Madara, or Kisame (chakra absorbing shinobi) trumps kakashi (low chakra).

When i call this my weighted top ten list, i mean that i consider each of these ninja to be the top ten. Also I will not be numbering these because this hierarchy does not have an absolute winner. These people--however--are the shinobi i consider to be the top ten strongest.

Here are the rules: Only living shinobi (non-edo). Intent to kill, and finally NO SPECIAL ABILITIES. By this i mean no inherited abilities and no abilities given from an outside source. That means no sharingans, no rinnegans, no bijuu, no mokuton, no curse mark, no Orochimaru chakra (*cough* kabuto *cough*). Only abilities that were granted through training.

Feel free to leave comments with criticism or your own top ten list. Or you may choose to rearrange my list in a way that each person is directly above the person that they trump directly.
    Heres the list:

Naruto

A

Onoiki

Guy

Dariu

Tsunade

Killer Bee

Kakashi

Orochimaru

Kabuto

Now for my defense of each character on this list:
    I count naruto's sage mode as being his own strength because he learned that himself without the kyuubi's help and he is extremely powerful in this form.
    A is the fastest ninja alive (since we are not counting minato or Kyuubi mode naruto) and his raiton shield makes a great defense and offense.
    Onoiki is the only living person who can use jinton and his earth style attacks and weight changing moves can be devastating.
    Guy's 8 gates are opened from pure will power and every one can technically do this. His strength is unmatched in his 7th gate mode and his punches can create hirudora and morning peacock; we haven't even see his 8th gate and him might actually beat A in speed.
    Dariu is a jonin from the hidden cloud village who is the only one allowed to use black panther. This is a testament to his strength. He has a large chakra pool and is seemingly pretty smart. Also his storm element is powerful.
    Tsunade has extreme strength and a powerful body that she inherited from her grandfather. She is stronger then A and can heal without hand signs.
    Killer bee even without the hatchibi is very powerful. He is able to wield 8 swords at once, use a more powerful lariat than his older brother, and was able to keep track of minato when he tried to sneak up on Bee.
    Kakashi was a difficult one. In this list, i do not give him his sharingan or kamui, but i will allow him all of the jutsu that he already learned. Kakashi can use several elements, is extremely adept at taijutsu, and has INCREDIBLE chakra control. He may have small chakra reserves, but as we've seen in the manga, they are getting better, plus i would call him the strongest ninja in the narutoverse who doesn't have ANY sort of gimmick or special ability. He is just all around an incredible shinobi (much like hiruzen was). Plus he trained his dogs since they were puppies to be deadly.
    Orochimaru does have experimentation, but he created almost all of the jutsus he uses. He is nearly impossible to kill, has tremendous chakra, and has a keen instinct.
    I hate to put kabuto in the top ten, but technically he CAN use the sage mode. I am not sure if he can do this without orochimarus chakra (you need large reserves in order to do sage mode) but i really can't think of another living shinobi who could beat someone with sage mode

Thats all i got. Feel free to comment.

Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Re: Weighted Top ten list

Finally a top list without Sasuke and Itachi

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.

Wouldn't Oonoki's Jinton be restricted then? Especially since you restricted Mokuton.

Wouldn't Kabuto be restricted as his sage mode grants him the techniques he stole from Sound 4, Suigetsu, etc.?

Where is Kazekage Gaara?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kabuto is the strongest actually...

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have achieved true
    immortality. I am Eternal.

(No Extra Shit Other than their own power?)

Naruto

Minato

Third Raikage

Kisame

Muu

TrollKage

Deidara

Onoki

Kimmimaro

Jiriaya

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Wouldn't Oonoki's Jinton be restricted then? Especially since you restricted Mokuton.

Wouldn't Kabuto be restricted as his sage mode grants him the techniques he stole from Sound 4, Suigetsu, etc.?

Where is Kazekage Gaara?
    Now that i think about it, mokuton is simply a combination of water and earth, just like how jinton is the combo of air fire and earth. I guess you have the option of taking onoiki off the list, or including mokuton as an accepted ability. Either way, Hashirama is still dead and Onoiki is still incredibly strong.
    Kabuto's sage mod is the only thing i am counting. I do not grant him any of the sound abilities or jugo and suigetsu's abilities.
    And gaara's ONLY ability is sand related. Whether you attribute his defense to the shukaku or to his mother, it still is a given ability.
    And for people putting deidara, muu, and minato etc, i am only including people currently alive