Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

Superman's powerful equals Frieza

Space/Time & Necro Release Kamikage's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've read the whole thread, and I still have no conclusion to be made. So they're equal for now. And that guy with the Goku hair, I think his name is Sasuke(a bunch of numbers), you're a complete retard...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Put them both in the ring at their best, then it would be an equal match. Goku=Superman, all that matters is the fans.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    lol Yes it does! The fact that they do not have a beam/energy/chakra scale Literally proves this! Like it isnt even a question that they limit characters form other series. And again, just because it never showed Goku moving planets doesnt mean he cannot. They never showed galactus Moving planets, does that mean he cannot??? Etc etc just because goku never pushed or what not doesnt mean he cannot. Because if you use Dragonball Z logic a planet is nothing if your power level is strong enough. That is DBZ Logic.

Power level=Overall Strenght/speed/Ki That is DBZ Fact! They do not keep this in mind and limit DBZ Universe too the logic of DC/Marvel universe. It is unreliable when it comes too Certain series.

They also list Broly as a galaxy destroyer but do not list GT goku. -__- When Gt goku is way beyond Broly. That is also a contradiction they have. They do not follow the DBZ logic in the slightest. In DBZ they fight in almost Light speed.
    Dude, no it doesn't.

The damage your blasts do does not equal your strength, otherwise their power levels wouldn't go up when using Ki Blasts like Gohan using his blast in the Saiyan Saga...just because your blast can destroy a planet, doesn't mean your raw physical power can.

Broly is listed a Planet/Star buster, because thats how he destroyed South Galaxy, he went to each planet and destroyed it. While GT Goku is listed as a Multi-Planet buster so I don't know what you're complaining about.

Galactus eat planets to survive it is completely obvious that he can move them.
    And they do not fight near light speed in DBZ.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    I want to see Superman take on all Shadow Dragons with virtually no rest in between..
    The same guy that held trillion of tons, and tossed in billion of light years away? Goku could barely hold 3000 tons in base form...(Sorry, to lazy to post manga proof. It's when he's training in the other world.)

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    SSJ Broly could destroy entire galaxies with a single energy volley, Galaxy Destroyer ring any bells? SSJ4 Goku surpasses Broly by leaps and bounds, juss sayin' bro. That really isn't that impressive.
    ...Broly would have to put in effort. Superman would only have to accidentally sneeze, and it would be all over for us...Oh and did i mention superman held trillions of tons in on hand, and tossed it billions of light years away? Goku could barely stay a float with 3000 tons in base form. Goku is a beloved character for most of us, but if you calculate the facts you get the end result...Oh, and superman has infinite energy from the sun...Goku hasn't. It's pretty clear Superman > Goku

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    Kill. Terra Formars.
    Coppelion. Fave On-going
    mangas

goku > superdork

goku has no weaknesses against that idiot , superman is the worst character ever , all godly like & his weakness is cryptonite pathetic character ..

goku>batman > superman

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto1246 View Post
    just want you to know someone posted the page and pc sups sneezed away a solar system not galaxy i want you all to stop exagerating
    Yeah! What this guy said...Cause as we all know, sneezing with power enough to destroy a solar system is nothing...tch. I can't believe you didn't know that. :P

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

seriously? Goku

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Looks pretty much the same as the current version, except with worse art
    Looks pretty much the same as the current version, except with worse art

Name: Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman
    Origin: DC Comics
    Classification: Alien (Kryptonian)
    Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, flight, durability, agility, heat vision, ice breath, X-ray vision, able to survive in space and other hostile environments, immune to all diseases, effectively immortal, can absorb solar and other types of energy, time travel, can cross universes and dimensions, cosmic-level enhanced senses, super breath, sonic attacks/sound manipulation, super-ventriloquism (seriously), can control his own body functions (such as stopping his own heart to feign death), genius-level intelligence, photographic memory, hypnosis, shapeshifting, various other powers that he would reveal randomly (so he could, in effect, pull them out of his ass)
    Weaknesses: Multiple types of Kryptonite, magic, red sunlight, cannot see through lead
    Destructive Capacity: Star system level+/Universe level with the sword of Superman
    Range: Star system level+
    Speed: Massively FTL (can cross the universe in seconds and the multiverse in minutes)
    Durability: Galaxy level+ (Has tanked the power of quasars and magnetic power equal to that of hundreds of galaxies)
    Strength: Class 100 (ridiculously strong, can juggle planets with one hand, move stars with his breath, throw spaceships to another galaxy, pick up and throw neutron stars, tow entire galaxies of planets across space, etc)
    Stamina: Incredibly high, rarely ever tires except when fighting incredibly powerful opponents
    Standard Equipment: His costume, which is indestructible
    Intelligence: Capable of solving math problems faster than super computers, capable of building advanced robots and other technologies, vast knowledge on alien species and the universe in general
    Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Heat Vision: Fires beams of heat from his eyes capable of drilling through planets, igniting stars, sealing holes in reality, etc.

- Ice Breath: Capable of freezing planets and stars.

- Super Breath: Capable of moving stars at FTL speeds, or destroying star systems.

Just listing the stats...

Academy Student ionlywanttopostinoneforum's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah superman lost this. Immediately after voting a quick glance at the poll let me know this wouldn't be some ridiculous uphill battle. I half feel bad for the superman fans. Goku teleporting, getting external energy from friends/universe, blasting away supermans lame ass. Their childhood hero defeated. Lets ignore the fact that superman can die.... who said dooms day? Pre crisis superman? Please. No universe, no sun, no power, no survival for that yellow sun needing geek.

On the other hand... goku? Why not vegita? Who wouldn't have the same emotional restraints as goku who wouldn't mind blowing shit up recklessly?

Agh point is goku gets it in on superman, and the 36 of you who voted for him fail. The only person stronger than goku is madara uchiha because he is stronger than the sage of six paths.

Jk on the last part. Not really, but lets not turn it into one of those topics.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gabe The Artist

Superman Prime. Read.

Superman Prime is the second most powerful being that has ever existed in the DC multiverse only surpassed by The Presence. He has acquired countless powers and abilities from his travels and lineage that allow him to do almost anything he wishes, which range from teleportation to the manipulation of magic and warping reality. He can manipulate time, space, matter, and bend reality on almost any scale he wishes.

Immunity- Superman Prime is imune to magic, kryptonite, lightning, mental manipulation, ect.

Creation - Superman Prime is able to create lifeforms out of nothing.

Resurrection - Superman Prime can resurrect the dead and himself.

Omniscience - Superman Prime has possibly learned everything in his time in the sun.

Omnipotence - Superman prime has near limitless abilties as far as we can see.

Omnipresent - Superman Prime can be any where at any time.

All Kryptonian powers under a Yellow Sun. All of his Kryptonian powers are enhanced.

Godlike Super strength - His strength is limitless, he is capable of lifting his own multi-verse.

Godlike Super speed - His speed is incomprehensible to even the abstract beings.

Godlike Super Senses

Godlike Xray vision - He can see through any solid object, with no exceptions.

Godlike Heat vision - A million times hotter than the center of the sun.

Godlike Super Stamina/Endurance - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Invulnerability - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Super Hearing - Cosmic Awareness.

Immortality - Superman Prime, will live until the end of Reality.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ionlywanttopostinoneforum View Post
    Yeah superman lost this. Immediately after voting a quick glance at the poll let me know this wouldn't be some ridiculous uphill battle. I half feel bad for the superman fans. Goku teleporting, getting external energy from friends/universe, blasting away supermans lame ass. Their childhood hero defeated. Lets ignore the fact that superman can die.... who said dooms day? Pre crisis superman? Please. No universe, no sun, no power, no survival for that yellow sun needing geek.

On the other hand... goku? Why not vegita? Who wouldn't have the same emotional restraints as goku who wouldn't mind blowing shit up recklessly?

Agh point is goku gets it in on superman, and the 36 of you who voted for him fail. The only person stronger than goku is madara uchiha because he is stronger than the sage of six paths.

Jk on the last part. Not really, but lets not turn it into one of those topics.
    this just shows that you are another of these ignorant posters who comes here and spouts crap without knowing what the topic at hand is. This is Superman at his strongest if you read through at least some of the thread, you would know this is Goku at strongest point vs Superman at strongest point.

, Goku can't die? That's why Cell killed him in the Cell Saga. Prime Superman is immortal.

Superman tanks stars..and that isn't even at his strongest point, he'll tank whatever Goku throws at him.

at the bold, its like you imply Goku can do shit about the sun being in space...

Superman creates universes, Superman freezes stars, this alone puts him above Goku.

Come back with some facts before calling anyone a fail.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wont be surprised if most of the voters don't even know which Superman is being talked about here...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlameAme

Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    Superman cannot blow up a planet? HA! Superior to any version of Superman? You're trippin' major balls. Pre-Crisis Superman and Superman Prime can take Goku AND win.
    Garbage just like Superman. I don't care about no pre-crisis after crisis, sneezes and blows up solar systems crap. The Superman I knew leaps tall buildings, is faster than a speeding bullet and more powerful than a locomotive.
    Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane...no it's the guy who lost this one to Goku

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gabe The Artist

Goku fails to even lay a finger 10 feet away from Superman Prime.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    Garbage just like Superman. I don't care about no pre-crisis after crisis, sneezes and blows up solar systems crap. The Superman I knew leaps tall buildings, is faster than a speeding bullet and more powerful than a locomotive.
    Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane...no it's the guy who lost this one to Goku
    you don't want to admit Superman is stronger than Goku so you aren't using Superman in his strongest state.....lol too funny.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlameAme

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    you don't want to admit Superman is stronger than Goku so you aren't using Superman in his strongest state.....lol too funny.
    It's not that I don't want to, it's that I can't. So tell me, why did post-crisis Superman get his powers nerfed if he could do all those things everyone says(ie; held a trillion tons and tossed it billions of miles lol, or the sneezing to blow up solar systems))

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's not that I don't want to, it's that I can't. So tell me, why did post-crisis Superman get his powers nerfed if he could do all those things everyone says(ie; held a trillion tons and tossed it billions of miles lol, or the sneezing to blow up solar systems))
    I don't read DC Comics, why would I know why he got nerfed? If I had to guess it was mos likely cause he was too strong. All I know is, this Goku at his strongest vs Superman at his strongest.

And Superman Prime came after Post Crisis did.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlameAme

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I don't read DC Comics, why would I know why he got nerfed? If I had to guess it was mos likely cause he was too strong. All I know is, this Goku at his strongest vs Superman at his strongest.

And Superman Prime came after Post Crisis did.
    I'm not all up to date on all the versions of Superman either, but the Superman y'all describe sounds like he should have kicked Doomsday's a** I'm guessing the Superman in is prime was not the same one who fought Doomsday

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think you just answered your own question.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlameAme

Quote Originally Posted by enuzuki View Post
    I think you just answered your own question.
    Maybe I did lol, how does one go from leaping tall buildings to doing all that? I wonder if they ever explained his power up in the comics or if they just acted like he could always do those things

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's be FWIENDS!

T'is Goku, 'cause Goku, has got rid of his weakness, and Superman still ahs got his, they're both good guys, so it'll be a fair match and won't hold family/friends as ransom.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

LOL. Kids assuming Goku can take it smh

the 1935 Superman used to move GALAXIES WITH HIS ARMS for Christ's sake

Top Deidara fan. Hipster Deidara's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Location reminds me of cats and cats spit out hair lol.. wait what do i put here?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was never here