View Poll Results: Goku Vs. Superman

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goku

    161 78.16%
  • Superman

    45 21.84%
Page 12 of 16 « First ... 28910111213141516 Last»
Results 221 to 240 of 318
  1. #221
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,109
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    the 1935 Superman used to move galaxies with his arms He is the most OP'd fictional character EVER

    He was faster than the speed of light and hence faster than Goku's Instant Teleport
     
         

  2. #222
    "Real Talk" Dubbuoo's Avatar
    Status
    Dubbuoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    , I want to see Goku fly so fast that he can go back in time.

    Id like to see Goku fling a black ball that weighs trillions of tons; a billion light years away into another galaxy.


    And that isn't even superman at his strongest point...

    This is for anyone who think Goku can beat Superman.
    ^^smart guy doesn't realize that in space any mass equals zero without gravity, so goku could do this...

    the creator of superman is a delusional fool making someone as exaggerated in every aspect, as superman...

    without kryptonite, doomsday was able to do the job, i don't see how Goku can't
     
         

  3. #223
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,231
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    Well said. A bit too well-said though haha. But you have made your point lol. In that case, Superman Prime > SSJ4 Goku
    lol thanks. What about Final Goku (last seen goku) that is beyond time and space itself (it would seem)? showing up 100 years later watching his off springs fight then leaving like he never existed. lol He already had the ability too be beyond Life and death (since he could just teleport too real world stronger then before). He already was beyond Lightspeed with Instant transmission (traveling through dimensions with ease! Heaven, hell, cross road, Kai planets etc etc).
    In the end when he merged with the power known as dragon balls (ability too wish almost anything! I.e. immortality, knowledge life itself etc etc) he became beyond almost anything at that point i would say.
     
         

  4. #224
    Senior Member 6pathofpain's Avatar
    Status
    6pathofpain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,470
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Guys, broly destroys galaxies for fun. Super saiyain 1 goku beat him. Super saiyan 3 an 4 goku>>>broly. Superman has never fought anyone on brolys level, he destroys galaxies easy. I don't think super man stands a chance against broly so deffinitly not goku
     
         

  5. #225
    Enel is that dude TheCCV's Avatar
    Status
    TheCCV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,413
    and i dont even care
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    The OP Superman, who'm I dislike.
    It's people like the creators of him and hulk who always have to keep on somehow powering up their characters to the most retarded levels, where they can sneeze planets out of order, and destroy planets just by walking on them. Smh, they need to learn when to stop.
     
         

  6. #226
    Senior Member tacobelt's Avatar
    Status
    tacobelt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,065
    Rules of Acquisition #15.
    Acting stupid is often smart.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    theres too many superman versions to be a simple answer. in dc 1million superman has becomes a god who can recreate entire planets at whim this is arguably the strongest version.

    superman wins cause hes gone inside stars, something goku cant do so. we know ss1 goku can destroy planets, but can ss4 produce enough firepower to match a star? i think not. otherwise he would have disintegrated his enemies & destroyed the planet in the attempt.
     
         

  7. #227
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,565
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    The reason why that site looses all credibility is because of the different circumstances in both universes. Superman does not use energy attacks, he uses hand/muscle/beams as a measure of power/strength (fact since he cannot do Ki or what not). In DBZ they are measured by Ki/beams/bombs as a measure of Power/strength (fact because they follow power level scale). So Frieza destroying a Planet is a measure of his strength/power overall. Just because he didnt physically use his fist like superman doesnt mean he could not. You and many others who follow one logic think one way instead of being fair too both universes.
    Striking strength can't be listed with energy blast neither can lifting strength.
    I hope you arent referring to frieza? Cause he doesn't have the physical strength necessary to destroy a planet w/ Raw power. Just because he can destroy a planet with a beam doesn't mean he can destroy one with his fists as Beams>Fists.

    Broly destroying a galaxy is a testament too how powerful Broly is.

    That wiki doesnt have a powerblast scale or Energy/Ki/chakra blast scale too meassure other mangas/cartoons/comics fairly. Thus making them use The Marvel/DC terms and logic (which isnt fair because it limits other animes/series too there standard series.)

    Its a fact that Dragon Ball series measure everything By Power Levels. The stronger the level shows your over all power too do damage Period! Example would be Krillin punching Cell, and Cell not moving. Why? because krillins overall power level is too low to phase him. But Goku at SS1 was able too more then do damage because his Power level overall (Fist and beams) are high enought too fight and do damage.


    That Wiki has 0 credibility and should not be used when talking anything Dragon ball Z!
    Bold1: That doesn't make the wiki unreliable, as we can clearly see the destructive capacity of the blasts in the manga/anime ourselves since it is much easier to interpret.

    Bold2: Wrong. Your power level doesn't show your overall power to damage, its not as simple as that.

    When Gohan used his blast during the Nappa and Vegeta fight...his power level kept increasing, why? Because beams are naturally stronger and will do more damage than your Raw Power, so Beam Destruction capabilities can't be used to judge their physical capabilities. And in no way does this show the wiki is undreliable.
     
         

  8. #228
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,231
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    the 1935 Superman used to move galaxies with his arms He is the most OP'd fictional character EVER

    He was faster than the speed of light and hence faster than Goku's Instant Teleport
    You do know Instant transmission is faster then light speed since its instant right? It is speed, it is beyond speed since it happens instantly!
    Instant transmission>> Any speed (light or not)
     
         

  9. #229
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,565
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbuoo View Post
    ^^smart guy doesn't realize that in space any mass equals zero without gravity, so goku could do this...

    the creator of superman is a delusional fool making someone as exaggerated in every aspect, as superman...

    without kryptonite, doomsday was able to do the job, i don't see how Goku can't
    Smart Guy doesn't realize the main point is that he threw it billions of light years away, Goku lacks the strength to throw something that far away.

    And your bold comment shows that you are really ignorant when it comes to Superman, as the version I'm talking about....is FAR stronger than the one who lost to doomsday.
     
         

  10. #230
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    619
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Sorry everyone for not replying. I am busy putting up decorations to my house. In any case Goku> Any Superman. It's common sense. Just saying. In the end everyone is entitled to their beliefs. No one is right since they are only opinions.
     
         

  11. #231
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    619
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    In the end, i can also care less about Superman. None of his abilities make any sense lol
     
         

  12. #232
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    619
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCCV View Post
    The OP Superman, who'm I dislike.
    It's people like the creators of him and hulk who always have to keep on somehow powering up their characters to the most retarded levels, where they can sneeze planets out of order, and destroy planets just by walking on them. Smh, they need to learn when to stop.
    Thank you lol. There is an upside though. Goku owns all with actually sensible moves and abilities lol
     
         

  13. #233
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,109
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    You do know Instant transmission is faster then light speed since its instant right? It is speed, it is beyond speed since it happens instantly!
    Instant transmission>> Any speed (light or not)
    Actually the Instant Transmission's tech when Expalined in the Anime clarifies that its not Faster than Speed of Light

    READ THIS

    "Goku describes the technique as allowing him to move at the speed of light (specifically 186,282.397 miles per second)"

    Superman is faster
     
         
    Last edited by Minator93; 12-09-2012 at 06:09 AM.

  14. #234
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,231
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Striking strength can't be listed with energy blast neither can lifting strength.
    I hope you arent referring to frieza? Cause he doesn't have the physical strength necessary to destroy a planet w/ Raw power. Just because he can destroy a planet with a beam doesn't mean he can destroy one with his fists as Beams>Fists.



    Bold1: That doesn't make the wiki unreliable, as we can clearly see the destructive capacity of the blasts in the manga/anime ourselves since it is much easier to interpret.

    Bold2: Wrong. Your power level doesn't show your overall power to damage, its not as simple as that.

    When Gohan used his blast during the Nappa and Vegeta fight...his power level kept increasing, why? Because beams are naturally stronger and will do more damage than your Raw Power, so Beam Destruction capabilities can't be used to judge their physical capabilities. And in no way does this show the wiki is undreliable.
    lol Yes it does! The fact that they do not have a beam/energy/chakra scale Literally proves this! Like it isnt even a question that they limit characters form other series. And again, just because it never showed Goku moving planets doesnt mean he cannot. They never showed galactus Moving planets, does that mean he cannot??? Etc etc just because goku never pushed or what not doesnt mean he cannot. Because if you use Dragonball Z logic a planet is nothing if your power level is strong enough. That is DBZ Logic.

    Power level=Overall Strenght/speed/Ki That is DBZ Fact! They do not keep this in mind and limit DBZ Universe too the logic of DC/Marvel universe. It is unreliable when it comes too Certain series.

    They also list Broly as a galaxy destroyer but do not list GT goku. -__- When Gt goku is way beyond Broly. That is also a contradiction they have. They do not follow the DBZ logic in the slightest. In DBZ they fight in almost Light speed.
     
         

  15. #235
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,231
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Smart Guy doesn't realize the main point is that he threw it billions of light years away, Goku lacks the strength to throw something that far away.

    And your bold comment shows that you are really ignorant when it comes to Superman, as the version I'm talking about....is FAR stronger than the one who lost to doomsday.
    And again you assume! Goku has never had the opportunity to do such a thing, so how do you know he could not?????? just because he didnt do it you assume he could not! Odin (marvel) has never done a thing, but its safe too assume he could correct??

    http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Lis...s_used_by_Goku
    Read this!
     
         

  16. #236
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26,657
    Location
    Amegakure no Sato
    Status: > than Kakarot
     



    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Goku is FAR superior to any version of Superman. Superman can not blow up a planet. It wold be a good fight but Goku hands him his a** in the end
     
         

  17. #237
    Senior Member repulse's Avatar
    Status
    repulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,635
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    Goku is FAR superior to any version of Superman. Superman can not blow up a planet. It wold be a good fight but Goku hands him his a** in the end
    Superman cannot blow up a planet? HA! Superior to any version of Superman? You're trippin' major balls. Pre-Crisis Superman and Superman Prime can take Goku AND win.
     
         

  18. #238
    Senpai1507's Avatar
    Status
    Senpai1507 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    378
    meh
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Superman doesn't stand a chance.
     
         

  19. #239
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,127
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    Goku is FAR superior to any version of Superman. Superman can not blow up a planet. It wold be a good fight but Goku hands him his a** in the end
    Quote Originally Posted by Senpai1507 View Post
    Superman doesn't stand a chance.
    Obviously does not know what pre crisis superman could do
     
         

  20. #240
    Unilluminated Surpassed's Avatar
    Status
    Surpassed is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,357
    ...
     

    Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

    Superman has too many versions t even be viable. I say we go with the original. But with mind capacity of some people on here... All hopes lost.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •