45 21.84%
Page 13 of 13 « First ... 3910111213
    Academy Student ionlywanttopostinoneforum's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

Yeah my post was troll as hell, and not meant to be taken seriously fools. I don't care about either way despite my vote being goku. It's the same way madara, itachi, sasuke, pain, minato, obito, first hokage, third hokage, and sakura fans often disregard logic, and reasoning despite proof/evidence. Is there any sakura fans? Agh anyways my point is. There is no need to argue over it. Most people who made up their minds wont change it because someone posted a picture. You all know that's true, right? Point is, this is more of a popularity contest than fictional battle of fictional characters. That post dramatic stress or whatever superman is still lame compared to goku. That video is pretty much how i imagine it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything is purple

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Smart Guy doesn't realize the main point is that he threw it billions of light years away, Goku lacks the strength to throw something that far away.

And your bold comment shows that you are really ignorant when it comes to Superman, as the version I'm talking about....is FAR stronger than the one who lost to doomsday.
    do you know much about space???

a baby could throw that trillion ton ball and it'd go on for a billion light years in space until it somehow knocked into something and gained friction...

the fact that there's so many bullshit versions of superman to pin him up at the top is a fodders dream... Thanos would smash any version of him.

arguing with you is tire some 'cause out of no where you bring up what you perceive of the topic/image, with a lack of common sense and knowledge...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbuoo View Post

a baby could throw that trillion ton ball and it'd go on for a billion light years in space until it somehow knocked into something and gained friction...

the fact that there's so many bullshit versions of superman to pin him up at the top is a fodders dream... Thanos would smash any version of him.

arguing with you is tire some 'cause out of no where you bring up what you perceive of the topic/image, with a lack of common sense and knowledge...
    , you don't how stupid you sound right now.

That is the ball drifting, thats not how far the baby would have thrown it.

Superman threw it that far, I don't expect you to understand the difference so I'll give you a simple example.

If someone throws an object on the water and then it continues to float on from there, did the person throw it that far or did it drift that far?

I should be asking you if you know much about space.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

Why don't y'all roll a 20 sided die and see who's right?

Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.

Goku conquered his ultimate weakness which was foes grabbing and squeezing the life out of his tail.

Superman didn't. He's still weak to Kryptonite.

Goku>>>>Superman (even though I still am a diehard Superman fan)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Goku!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything is purple

, you don't how stupid you sound right now.

That is the ball drifting, thats not how far the baby would have thrown it.

Superman threw it that far, I don't expect you to understand the difference so I'll give you a simple example.

If someone throws an object on the water and then it continues to float on from there, did the person throw it that far or did it drift that far?

I should be asking you if you know much about space.
    you should of seen yourself before

if it's still in motion, the ball the baby would have thrown is still continuing on, there for it's still a throw just slower...

you're just stupidly describing the motion of the ball

you're a joke if gonna ask me about space when you failed to see that, that image is full of it self, the person who drew that and wrote that, failed, and fanboys like you fail even harder...

like i said you perceive the argument, with a lack of common sense and knowledge...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit

defaq is this

the question is how bad would goku whoop supermans ass in ssj1....

you'd have to compare pre-crisis superman which imo is equal to ssj4 Goku

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Planets would still carry weight due to being cause in the gravitational pull of both other planets and moons, but more importantly the sun of which they orbit. The strength needed to pull a planet free from its orbit would be pretty high.

The force the Sun puts on the Earth is 3.67 x 10^22 N. Which when converted to pounds is about 8.25 x 10^21. Or 4.125 x 10^18 tons.

So you figure to pull the Earth away from the Sun would require a force to overcome that gravitational pull, and I haven't seen any evidence Goku could come up with that amount of pure strength.

This idea that everything in space is weightless is false. If we're talking about small objects like people or space ships, then yes, the gravitational pull on them from things like the sun is negligible and thus they have the appearance of weightlessness. But massive objects millions of miles away from each other can still exert a great deal of force on each other.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you should of seen yourself before

if it's still in motion, the ball the baby would have thrown is still continuing on, there for it's still a throw just slower...

you're just stupidly describing the motion of the ball

you're a joke if gonna ask me about space when you failed to see that, that image is full of it self, the person who drew that and wrote that, failed, and fanboys like you fail even harder...

like i said you perceive the argument, with a lack of common sense and knowledge...
    No, Superman threw the ball that far, the baby didn't throw it that far, it drifted that far due to the environment of outer space.

So no it isn't the full force of the babies throw that made it drift on, space made it drift on, Superman's strength made it go that far.

Still doesn't change the fact that Superman is far stronger than Goku so, I really don't give a damn if you're right or not. The only fanboys here are the ones who think Goku beats Superman at his strongest point.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    Goku conquered his ultimate weakness which was foes grabbing and squeezing the life out of his tail.

Superman didn't. He's still weak to Kryptonite.

Goku>>>>Superman (even though I still am a diehard Superman fan)
    Actually, Prime Superman isn't affected by Kryptonite.

Last edited by KidGamer65; 12-10-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

I thinky some peoples needs some lessons on viscosity and thermal breakdown

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything is purple

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Planets would still carry weight due to being cause in the gravitational pull of both other planets and moons, but more importantly the sun of which they orbit. The strength needed to pull a planet free from its orbit would be pretty high.

The force the Sun puts on the Earth is 3.67 x 10^22 N. Which when converted to pounds is about 8.25 x 10^21. Or 4.125 x 10^18 tons.

So you figure to pull the Earth away from the Sun would require a force to overcome that gravitational pull, and I haven't seen any evidence Goku could come up with that amount of pure strength.

This idea that everything in space is weightless is false. If we're talking about small objects like people or space ships, then yes, the gravitational pull on them from things like the sun is negligible and thus they have the appearance of weightlessness. But massive objects millions of miles away from each other can still exert a great deal of force on each other.
    it seems i have been corrected...

forgot the fact that planets and stars have a gravitational pull so objects around it, and the planet itself would have a weight force...

but this is large objects, isn't it? and not a trillion ton ball the size of a base ball?

No, Superman threw the ball that far, the baby didn't throw it that far, it drifted that far due to the environment of outer space.

So no it isn't the full force of the babies throw that made it drift on, space made it drift on, Superman's strength made it go that far.

Still doesn't change the fact that Superman is far stronger than Goku so, I really don't give a damn if you're right or not. The only fanboys here are the ones who think Goku beats Superman at his strongest point.
    i particularly hate to argue about whether goku or superman would win...

everyone is a fanboy!!!

but i love to correct people

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

it seems i have been corrected...

forgot the fact that planets and stars have a gravitational pull so objects around it, and the planet itself would have a weight force...

but this is large objects, isn't it? and not a trillion ton ball the size of a base ball
    Size has no impact when it comes to gravity, its all about the mass of said object. A baseball sized object with the same mass of the earth would have the same gravitational force. Black holes for example are actually "infinitely" small, but also infinitely massive which makes their gravitational pull incredibly strong despite their small size.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything is purple

Size has no impact when it comes to gravity, its all about the mass of said object. A baseball sized object with the same mass of the earth would have the same gravitational force. Black holes for example are actually "infinitely" small, but also infinitely massive which makes their gravitational pull incredibly strong despite their small size.
    i get it...

this side of mass and gravitational forces in space is more complex then what i understood but thanks for informing me.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

Look up a singularity, it's the most infinitesimally small known object (at the center of a blackhole) and yet it's also the densest heaviest object known.

Lets be real here (he he) Superboy was shown towing 7 or 8 planets with a chain. The artist back then were very sensational where as anime tries to be realistic(somewhat) which is why you see so many episodes back to Dragonball where Goku is training non-stop to acheive more power. The artist back in the day just added powers on for no reason, and that's how you end up with a Superman prime

Last edited by -Vegeta; 12-11-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    Look up a singularity, it's the most infinitesimally small known object (at the center of a blackhole) and yet it's also the densest heaviest object known.

Lets be real here (he he) Superboy was shown towing 7 or 8 planets with a chain. The artist back then were very sensational where as anime tries to be realistic(somewhat) which is why you see so many episodes back to Dragonball where Goku is training non-stop to acheive more power. The artist back in the day just added powers on for no reason, and that's how you end up with a Superman prime
    I agree Dragonball and the first half of Z tried to keep things in check, but it got out of hand pretty quick after that.

And nobody ever said it was fair that Superman had all those powers, but he is what he is, and that just happens to be stronger than Goku.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

I agree Dragonball and the first half of Z tried to keep things in check, but it got out of hand pretty quick after that.

And nobody ever said it was fair that Superman had all those powers, but he is what he is, and that just happens to be stronger than Goku.
    ouch...lol

Page 13 of 13 « First ... 3910111213