45 21.84%
Page 9 of 13 « First ... 5678910111213 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Whos stronger? Goku or Superman?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    Goku breaks through anything with a punch. It doesn't matter who he punches. Dragon Fist on superman and he's dead. Too bad he's no Shadow Dragon, or Kid Buu, or Piccolo, or Cell, right?
    , common fanboy response from a Goku fanboy.

So Goku's punches are stronger than a phenomena in space similar to stars now? Don't make me laugh.

I knew I shouldn't have bothered replying to you.

Last edited by KidGamer65; 12-09-2012 at 03:51 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    , common fanboy response from a Goku fanboy.

So Goku's punches are stronger than stars now? Don't make me laugh.

I knew I shouldn't have bothered replying to you.
    He smashed through Broly.. Do NOT tell me Superunderwearingman can do that.. I still have some hope for you.

NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death

Um Narutoo>>>> Goku and Superman

Just saying its true

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    He smashed through Broly.. Do NOT tell me Superunderwearingman can do that.. I still have some hope for you.
    A far weaker verison of Superman ripped through dimensions with his strength, a weaker version of Superman shattered a planet with his fists, but he can't punch right through Broly? Seems legit.

Pre Crisis can freeze stars, all he has to do is freeze Goku.

Pre Crisis' Laser Vision can seal holes in reality, ignite stars, and drill through planets....all he needs to do is drill right through Goku.

Superboy Prime's Heat Vision is hotter than the sun...he burns right through Goku.

And EVERY Superman I just mentioned is weaker than Superman Prime...Goku loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Um Narutoo>>>> Goku and Superman

Just saying its true
    :rofl: You're funny, tell us another joke.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

, whats so bad about it? Reasons? Examples?
    For one, the Goku profile isnt even close too being accurate!

EX: the speed they give goku is hypersonic, but later say he moves faster then light speed http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/teleportation
    That is the ultimate fail beyond anything! Its obv who ever made that isnt a true DBZ fan. The entire wiki thing looses all credit by contradicting itself!

Next they say gokus striking strength is "Mountain Level" (P, or T), but him getting hit by planet destroyes goes through mountans like paper walls as if they weren't there. Nappa destroyed an entire City by lifting 2 fingers in saiyan saga! GT Goku is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond nappa! Frieza destroyed planets for fun at his weakest power level, and goku is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond frieza! In dragon ball they were blowing up moons! Broly Destroyed a galaxy... Goku at SS2 is beyond Broly!!! At SS4 he is beyond destroying galaxies! He just doesnt because he's a good guy! Cell destroyed a solar system and at SS2 he is beyond cell! With in a solar system resides a Sun/star so... >_>

At SS3 He can shake the universe (as seen in janemba movie). He defeated a Being able too destroy Supreme Gods (kid buu; killing supreme Kais). Kid buu had the ability too destroy the universe, and goku at SS4 is beyond that!

I can go on and on, but you get my point!

They failed to list Goku in the end (I call him final goku) With the dragonballs fused with him. That Goku is beyond everything!!!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A far weaker verison of Superman ripped through dimensions with his strength, a weaker version of Superman shattered a planet with his fists, but he can't punch right through Broly? Seems legit.

Pre Crisis can freeze stars, all he has to do is freeze Goku.

Pre Crisis' Laser Vision can seal holes in reality, ignite stars, and drill through planets....all he needs to do is drill right through Goku.

Superboy Prime's Heat Vision is hotter than the sun...he burns right through Goku.

And EVERY Superman I just mentioned is weaker than Superman Prime...Goku loses.

:rofl: You're funny, tell us another joke.
    Just stop replying bro, he's very deluded. You can't win against someone as stubborn as he.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post

EX: the speed they give goku is hypersonic, but later say he moves faster then light speed http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/teleportation
    That is the ultimate fail beyond anything! Its obv who ever made that isnt a true DBZ fan. The entire wiki thing looses all credit by contradicting itself!

Next they say gokus striking strength is "Mountain Level" (P, or T), but him getting hit by planet destroyes goes through mountans like paper walls as if they weren't there. Nappa destroyed an entire City by lifting 2 fingers in saiyan saga! GT Goku is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond nappa! Frieza destroyed planets for fun at his weakest power level, and goku is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond frieza! In dragon ball they were blowing up moons! Broly Destroyed a galaxy... Goku at SS2 is beyond Broly!!! At SS4 he is beyond destroying galaxies! He just doesnt because he's a good guy! Cell destroyed a solar system and at SS2 he is beyond cell! With in a solar system resides a Sun/star so... >_>

At SS3 He can shake the universe (as seen in janemba movie). He defeated a Being able too destroy Supreme Gods (kid buu; killing supreme Kais). Kid buu had the ability too destroy the universe, and goku at SS4 is beyond that!

They failed to list Goku in the end (I call him final goku) With the dragonballs fused with him. That Goku is beyond everything!!!
    Super Saiyan 4 Goku is not canon, therefore it isn't an official form of Goku's.

Bambi > your Fav-Character silmarill's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so much denial on this thread ...
    superman > insert any dbz character here

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?

Dumb question but, can Superman tank a rasenshuriken?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Teleportation doesn't equal speed, so no they don't fail here.

Are you looking at the correct profile? This is GT Goku: http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...+-+GT+Son+Goku

His lifting strength is maxed out.

His striking strength is P.

Nappa destroyed them using energy, why would energy blasts be listed under strength, so there is nothing wrong with his striking strength.

Like I said, he didn't shake the whole universe...mentioning the fact that the Kais were Supreme Gods is pointless as Goku was already far stronger than them for awhile now, and they are only seen as supreme through influence not power.

Why would they list a Goku who only appeared in one scene, and you do know Goku isnt' even fused with the Dragon Balls at the end, as his descendant Goku Jr. finds the Four Star Dragon Ball. The Dragon Balls were taken away to cleanse the Negative energy and then he would give them back, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    Just stop replying bro, he's very deluded. You can't win against someone as stubborn as he.
    Yeah your right bro, I just lol'd when he said Superman can't punch through Broly though....at least he gave me a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Dumb question but, can Superman tank a rasenshuriken?
    Yes.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Super Saiyan 4 Goku is not canon, therefore it isn't an official form of Goku's.
    He never stated cannon or not. He simply stated Goku (anyform) vs Superman (anyform). otherwise it is Regular Superman (not prime, Pc, Superboy prime, etc et) If we want too be a specific.

Its either Any goku (DB<DBZ<DBGT) and Superman (PC, Prime, etc etc, since they are different then Plain ole Superman. i.e. Kel-L, Kel El, Kel-EL, Klark kent, Clark kent etc etc i could go on and on). Because regular cannon goku could go SS3, while regular superman (basic, not other alias) would be limited.

GT wasnt made by the original Creator, but was still made by the ppl who had teh permission too make GT. Since they bought the rights from the original creator they are now "Cannon" since they chose too continue the series. Thats like me building a franchise then sellig it too a larger company. Its still the same franchise, they just chose too add on it since it is now "Theres" thus making it The "same."

A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Goku.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Kakarot, because im a fanboy

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Damn this thread has been raging all day.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He never stated cannon or not. He simply stated Goku (anyform) vs Superman (anyform). otherwise it is Regular Superman (not prime, Pc, Superboy prime, etc et) If we want too be a specific.

Its either Any goku (DB<DBZ<DBGT) and Superman (PC, Prime, etc etc, since they are different then Plain ole Superman. i.e. Kel-L, Kel El, Kel-EL, Klark kent, Clark kent etc etc i could go on and on). Because regular cannon goku could go SS3, while regular superman (basic, not other alias) would be limited.

GT wasnt made by the original Creator, but was still made by the ppl who had teh permission too make GT. Since they bought the rights from the original creator they are now "Cannon" since they chose too continue the series. Thats like me building a franchise then sellig it too a larger company. Its still the same franchise, they just chose too add on it since it is now "Theres" thus making it The "same."
    Well said. A bit too well-said though haha. But you have made your point lol. In that case, Superman Prime > SSJ4 Goku

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    Damn this thread has been raging all day.
    yes yes it has lol i love reading threads where one guy has pages of info and examples and the other guy just says no i have alot of gel in my hair and goku can punch i win bahahahahah

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KamuiShiryu View Post
    yes yes it has lol i love reading threads where one guy has pages of info and examples and the other guy just says no i have alot of gel in my hair and goku can punch i win bahahahahah
    Haha true theres always those guys on these types of threads.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    See you soon

Couldn't goku instant transmission superman away from earths sun?

You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.

they are both number one in my book.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Teleportation doesn't equal speed, so no they don't fail here.

Are you looking at the correct profile? This is GT Goku: http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...+-+GT+Son+Goku

His lifting strength is maxed out.

His striking strength is P.

Nappa destroyed them using energy, why would energy blasts be listed under strength, so there is nothing wrong with his striking strength.

Like I said, he didn't shake the whole universe...mentioning the fact that the Kais were Supreme Gods is pointless as Goku was already far stronger than them for awhile now, and they are only seen as supreme through influence not power.

Why would they list a Goku who only appeared in one scene, and you do know Goku isnt' even fused with the Dragon Balls at the end, as his descendant Goku Jr. finds the Four Star Dragon Ball. The Dragon Balls were taken away to cleanse the Negative energy and then he would give them back, nothing more.

Yeah your right bro, I just lol'd when he said Superman can't punch through Broly though....at least he gave me a good laugh.

Yes.
    The reason why that site looses all credibility is because of the different circumstances in both universes. Superman does not use energy attacks, he uses hand/muscle/beams as a measure of power/strength (fact since he cannot do Ki or what not). In DBZ they are measured by Ki/beams/bombs as a measure of Power/strength (fact because they follow power level scale). So Frieza destroying a Planet is a measure of his strength/power overall. Just because he didnt physically use his fist like superman doesnt mean he could not. You and many others who follow one logic think one way instead of being fair too both universes.

Broly destroying a galaxy is a testament too how powerful Broly is.

That wiki doesnt have a powerblast scale or Energy/Ki/chakra blast scale too meassure other mangas/cartoons/comics fairly. Thus making them use The Marvel/DC terms and logic (which isnt fair because it limits other animes/series too there standard series.)

Its a fact that Dragon Ball series measure everything By Power Levels. The stronger the level shows your over all power too do damage Period! Example would be Krillin punching Cell, and Cell not moving. Why? because krillins overall power level is too low to phase him. But Goku at SS1 was able too more then do damage because his Power level overall (Fist and beams) are high enought too fight and do damage.

That Wiki has 0 credibility and should not be used when talking anything Dragon ball Z!

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

the 1935 Superman used to move galaxies with his arms He is the most OP'd fictional character EVER

He was faster than the speed of light and hence faster than Goku's Instant Teleport

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything is purple

, I want to see Goku fly so fast that he can go back in time.

Id like to see Goku fling a black ball that weighs trillions of tons; a billion light years away into another galaxy.

And that isn't even superman at his strongest point...

This is for anyone who think Goku can beat Superman.
    ^^smart guy doesn't realize that in space any mass equals zero without gravity, so goku could do this...

the creator of superman is a delusional fool making someone as exaggerated in every aspect, as superman...

without kryptonite, doomsday was able to do the job, i don't see how Goku can't

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well said. A bit too well-said though haha. But you have made your point lol. In that case, Superman Prime > SSJ4 Goku
    lol thanks. What about Final Goku (last seen goku) that is beyond time and space itself (it would seem)? showing up 100 years later watching his off springs fight then leaving like he never existed. lol He already had the ability too be beyond Life and death (since he could just teleport too real world stronger then before). He already was beyond Lightspeed with Instant transmission (traveling through dimensions with ease! Heaven, hell, cross road, Kai planets etc etc).
    In the end when he merged with the power known as dragon balls (ability too wish almost anything! I.e. immortality, knowledge life itself etc etc) he became beyond almost anything at that point i would say.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guys, broly destroys galaxies for fun. Super saiyain 1 goku beat him. Super saiyan 3 an 4 goku>>>broly. Superman has never fought anyone on brolys level, he destroys galaxies easy. I don't think super man stands a chance against broly so deffinitly not goku

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care

The OP Superman, who'm I dislike.
    It's people like the creators of him and hulk who always have to keep on somehow powering up their characters to the most retarded levels, where they can sneeze planets out of order, and destroy planets just by walking on them. Smh, they need to learn when to stop.