Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 68
  1. #1
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,921
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    [Sharingan Training] - Mathias


    KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU! - Nagato
     
         
    Last edited by Mathias; 12-10-2012 at 03:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,757
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    *Appears*

    What the hell is this? Have you summoned me here?
     
         

  3. #3
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,921
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    *Appears*

    What the hell is this? Have you summoned me here?
    That's correct.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,757
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Oh yes, Sharingan training. Muahahha

    Tell me about our clans Bloodline limit. I want you to go into detail about the sharingan's abilities from 1 Tomoe to the 3rd Tomoe, and the relation between the sharingan and genjutsu techniques.
     
         

  5. #5
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,921
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Oh yes, Sharingan training. Muahahha

    Tell me about our clans Bloodline limit. I want you to go into detail about the sharingan's abilities from 1 Tomoe to the 3rd Tomoe, and the relation between the sharingan and genjutsu techniques.
    Ironically enough, yes. Well, the sharingan is a special eye technique that revolves around the Uchiha clana hidden bloodline limit only available within those individuals unless transplanted. Unlike your common techniques, the sharingan is "awakened" through special cases and it actually changes the appearance of the user's eyes to bloody red with added tomoes depending on the rank. This special eye technique is also known as a copy wheel Dōjutsu. The reason as to why its called the copy wheel is because the enhanced perception and deduction skills attributes allows the user to copy previously seen actions or techniques. The sharingan also allows the user to see the raw form of chakra which would be naked to the human eyes. Another key strength of the sharingan is the ability to cast powerful illusions via their Dōjutsu. The difference between each tomoe is the ability to follow faster speeds, pierce through stronger illusions and overall and advanced version of their previous levels. After having mastered all three tomoes, a select few are able to awaken yet a higher level within the sharingan ranks, which is the Mangekyo Sharingan. Just like its predecessor, the MS allows the user to precieve faster speeds, and even cast strong illusions which are very hard to release from. The unique ability of the MS is a whole set of techniques that range from defense to assault like susanoo and amaterasu, and of course, the infamous tsukuyomi.

    First Tomoe - This is the sharingan's first awakened state. Once the user awakens their sharingan, their eyes will turn blood read as an extra tomoe is seen within his pupil. Awakening this state allows the user to notice motions easier than with his naked eyes as well as see chakra itself. Aside from perceiving motions, the user is able to keep up with speeds of individuals or techniques that otherwise would be seen as a blur with his naked eyes. Some speeds might not even appear as a blur but simply non-existent to the naked eyes. The first tomoe also allows the user to pierce through visual genjutsu of up to D rank. I believe this means that any genjutsu that affects the user's site like changing the terrain, the user would be able to actually notice it and proceed with the common way of dispelling genjutsu. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

    Second Tomoe - Just like the first stage, the second stage allows the user to perceive motions and go a step beyond that. Needless to say, the user's pupil gains a second tomoe after awakening it. Unlike its previous state, the user is able to detect and anticipate possible motions that may be performed, mostly in close combat. Unlike the previous stage where the user is able to see chakra, in this stage the user is even able to keep up with hand seals and possibly anticipate the actual jutsu being released as long as he can see the chakra being channeled and the hand signs are read. The user gains the ability to keep up with even faster targets than before and pierce aka notice visual genjutsus of up to C rank.

    Third Tomoe - Once again, the user is able to perceive motions even beyond what he could with 2T. He is able to keep up with outstandingly fast targets. The speed in which they track is so far ahead that a regular target might even look like he is moving in slow motion. By expanding on the ninjutsu predictions, the user is able to copy the hand seals used by the opponent, allowing him to perform the same exact technique within reason by mimicking all movement and actions. The user is also able to flawlessly copy taijutsu movements done by the opponent. And finally, the ability to pierce up to B ranked visual genjutsus.

    OOC: As you already know, I very dry on the sharingan department so forgive me if I left anything out.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,757
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Ironically enough, yes. Well, the sharingan is a special eye technique that revolves around the Uchiha clana hidden bloodline limit only available within those individuals unless transplanted. Unlike your common techniques, the sharingan is "awakened" through special cases and it actually changes the appearance of the user's eyes to bloody red with added tomoes depending on the rank. This special eye technique is also known as a copy wheel Dōjutsu. The reason as to why its called the copy wheel is because the enhanced perception and deduction skills attributes allows the user to copy previously seen actions or techniques. The sharingan also allows the user to see the raw form of chakra which would be naked to the human eyes. Another key strength of the sharingan is the ability to cast powerful illusions via their Dōjutsu. The difference between each tomoe is the ability to follow faster speeds, pierce through stronger illusions and overall and advanced version of their previous levels. After having mastered all three tomoes, a select few are able to awaken yet a higher level within the sharingan ranks, which is the Mangekyo Sharingan. Just like its predecessor, the MS allows the user to precieve faster speeds, and even cast strong illusions which are very hard to release from. The unique ability of the MS is a whole set of techniques that range from defense to assault like susanoo and amaterasu, and of course, the infamous tsukuyomi.

    First Tomoe - This is the sharingan's first awakened state. Once the user awakens their sharingan, their eyes will turn blood read as an extra tomoe is seen within his pupil. Awakening this state allows the user to notice motions easier than with his naked eyes as well as see chakra itself. Aside from perceiving motions, the user is able to keep up with speeds of individuals or techniques that otherwise would be seen as a blur with his naked eyes. Some speeds might not even appear as a blur but simply non-existent to the naked eyes. The first tomoe also allows the user to pierce through visual genjutsu of up to D rank. I believe this means that any genjutsu that affects the user's site like changing the terrain, the user would be able to actually notice it and proceed with the common way of dispelling genjutsu. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

    Second Tomoe - Just like the first stage, the second stage allows the user to perceive motions and go a step beyond that. Needless to say, the user's pupil gains a second tomoe after awakening it. Unlike its previous state, the user is able to detect and anticipate possible motions that may be performed, mostly in close combat. Unlike the previous stage where the user is able to see chakra, in this stage the user is even able to keep up with hand seals and possibly anticipate the actual jutsu being released as long as he can see the chakra being channeled and the hand signs are read. The user gains the ability to keep up with even faster targets than before and pierce aka notice visual genjutsus of up to C rank.

    Third Tomoe - Once again, the user is able to perceive motions even beyond what he could with 2T. He is able to keep up with outstandingly fast targets. The speed in which they track is so far ahead that a regular target might even look like he is moving in slow motion. By expanding on the ninjutsu predictions, the user is able to copy the hand seals used by the opponent, allowing him to perform the same exact technique within reason by mimicking all movement and actions. The user is also able to flawlessly copy taijutsu movements done by the opponent. And finally, the ability to pierce up to B ranked visual genjutsus.

    OOC: As you already know, I very dry on the sharingan department so forgive me if I left anything out.
    Well, thats a great explanation of the sharingan Mathias, so lets go further into a few details. The sharingan's first tomoe I believe never really showed the ability to see the chakra flow of an opponent but in our RP it's different and it shows. Due to Sasukes fight with Haku he was able to perceive the motions. Just so you are able to know the history behind it. It was first shown with Obito awakening straight to the second tomoe in Kakashi Gaiden, but for now you can still believe 1 tomoe gives you access to perceiving irregular chakra flow.

    Now when it comes to viewing chakra, youre able to see chakra past matter, but the sharingans abilities dont allow you to enhance your field of vision like the byakugan like increasing range of sight. Its able to differentiate between chakra natures like fire, lightning, earth, water and wind due to the vibrations of lightning chakra, the density of earth chakra, the flow of water chakra, and the thin blade characteristics of wind, and the fire is hot.

    The Sharingan only allows you to recognize that your under a genjutsu by seeing your own chakra irregularity. Meaning even though you have the sharingan active you can still be affected by an illusion. However it doesn't break through ALL genjutsu techniques passively. Only visual ones, visual means that genjutsu that affects your sight making you see illusions and what not, however it's not the only genjutsu, there are genjutsus which makes you hear illusions..etc that's what the Sharingan is able to break through "only the visual genjutsu" others can't be broken through by the Sharingan even if they were C-B-ranks according to the tomoes you have, however most genjutsus are actually visual genjutsu but you have to be aware of what type of genjutsu is used onto you.

    ._____.
     
         

  7. #7
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,921
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Well, thats a great explanation of the sharingan Mathias, so lets go further into a few details. The sharingan's first tomoe I believe never really showed the ability to see the chakra flow of an opponent but in our RP it's different and it shows. Due to Sasukes fight with Haku he was able to perceive the motions. Just so you are able to know the history behind it. It was first shown with Obito awakening straight to the second tomoe in Kakashi Gaiden, but for now you can still believe 1 tomoe gives you access to perceiving irregular chakra flow.

    Now when it comes to viewing chakra, youre able to see chakra past matter, but the sharingans abilities dont allow you to enhance your field of vision like the byakugan like increasing range of sight. Its able to differentiate between chakra natures like fire, lightning, earth, water and wind due to the vibrations of lightning chakra, the density of earth chakra, the flow of water chakra, and the thin blade characteristics of wind, and the fire is hot.

    The Sharingan only allows you to recognize that your under a genjutsu by seeing your own chakra irregularity. Meaning even though you have the sharingan active you can still be affected by an illusion. However it doesn't break through ALL genjutsu techniques passively. Only visual ones, visual means that genjutsu that affects your sight making you see illusions and what not, however it's not the only genjutsu, there are genjutsus which makes you hear illusions..etc that's what the Sharingan is able to break through "only the visual genjutsu" others can't be broken through by the Sharingan even if they were C-B-ranks according to the tomoes you have, however most genjutsus are actually visual genjutsu but you have to be aware of what type of genjutsu is used onto you.

    ._____.
    And I still have to post a valid way of releasing right? I simply can't say.."Because of the sharingan I am able to pierce the illusion and end the genjutsu"?
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,757
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    And I still have to post a valid way of releasing right? I simply can't say.."Because of the sharingan I am able to pierce the illusion and end the genjutsu"?

    Well as we continue with more sharingan training, you will be able to train your eyes to pierce through the illusion after you have recognized it to be a genjutsu.. And youre right, you cannot just say that just because you have the sharingan it nullifies auto. You can still be affected, but you can easily pierce through the visual illusion after you have recognized it as one. (Given the Tome requirements)
     
         

  9. #9
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,921
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Well as we continue with more sharingan training, you will be able to train your eyes to pierce through the illusion after you have recognized it to be a genjutsu.. And youre right, you cannot just say that just because you have the sharingan it nullifies auto. You can still be affected, but you can easily pierce through the visual illusion after you have recognized it as one. (Given the Tome requirements)
    Ah alright, thanks. As for the rest of the questions, I already got the answers to via msn ^_^
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,757
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Good well you need to understand that your arse kicking shall begin.. You will be put under alot of stress which is needed to activate your eyes young Uchiha..

    *Creates 3 clones*

    Shall we begin? :zonder:
     
         

  11. #11
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,921
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Good well you need to understand that your arse kicking shall begin.. You will be put under alot of stress which is needed to activate your eyes young Uchiha..

    *Creates 3 clones*

    Shall we begin? :zonder:
    I was born ready. Literally...
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,757
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    I was born ready. Literally...

    *All three clones punch you in the stomach making you bend over and start kicking you and stomping you out asking where the money*

    One clone picks you back up off the ground, and then the second clone runs and kicks you straight into the air launching you above, while the third clone jumps off the second clones back and hit you with a rasengan charged with wind chakra back into the ground creating a small crater..

    How do you feel?



    Elemental Rasengan
    Rank:S
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note:Must know rasengan


     
         

  13. #13
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,921
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post

    *All three clones punch you in the stomach making you bend over and start kicking you and stomping you out asking where the money*

    One clone picks you back up off the ground, and then the second clone runs and kicks you straight into the air launching you above, while the third clone jumps off the second clones back and hit you with a rasengan charged with wind chakra back into the ground creating a small crater..

    How do you feel?



    Elemental Rasengan
    Rank:S
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note:Must know rasengan


    That tickled.
     
         

  14. #14
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,592
    Location
    Lost...
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    *Phases in*

    Mathy!!

    *Kicks you in the butt*

    HAHAHAHAH

    *Phases Out*
     
         

  15. #15
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,921
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    "Who was that insect?" Hmm...
     
         

  16. #16
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,592
    Location
    Lost...
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Mother ****er
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,757
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    That tickled.
    *I stand over your body as you claim it tickles and drives a dark orb into your chest*


    (Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.


    Let me see your eyes @_@
     
         

  18. #18
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,921
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    *I stand over your body as you claim it tickles and drives a dark orb into your chest*


    (Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.


    Let me see your eyes @_@
    Madara's armor is ripped to shreds similar to when he encountered onoki's dust beam as the orb makes physical contact. Madara gets on one knee as he struggles to stay conscious. Tapping into his dark ambition and his need to survive, he looks Nagato straight in the eyes as he fuels his eyes with said ambition, causing his pupil to turn bloody read with an extra tomoe within.

    I...I...f-f-feeelllll...



    This amazing power.. flowing through me...
     
         
    Last edited by Mathias; 12-11-2012 at 05:22 AM.

  19. #19
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,592
    Location
    Lost...
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    *Phases back in*

    That was just a Fart he felt again. He told me on...uhhhh...MSN. >_> <_< Punish him.

    *Phases out*
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,757
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias



    *sees 1 tomoe form in your eyes before you collapse*

    What was all that about

    *Creates a clone and it carries you to the hospital*
     
         

  21. #21
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,592
    Location
    Lost...
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    I'll take him Nagato-sensei!!!!!

    *Phases in*

    Hey

    *Grabs your clone and Madara and phases to the hospital*

     
         

  22. #22
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,921
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Madara's vision turns blurry as his sharingan deactivates, showing his dark pupils as he passes out on the floor.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,757
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    *Appears* Okay are you ready to continue...? Young Uchiha... @_@
     
         

  24. #24
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,921
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    *Appears* Okay are you ready to continue...? Young Uchiha... @_@
    Madara's eyes turn crimson red, displaying one tomoe on each pupil.

    Yes..:zonder:
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,757
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: [Sharingan Training] - Mathias

    Alright now I want you to practice tracking via chakra. So I will run away and I want you to try and find me be looking for the slightest details telling you where ive gone: Tree branches swaying, dust kicked up. This is to strengthen your sharingan..

    *Uses and disappears from your sight*

    (Butai Ryō Giryō) - Elemental Enhancing Skill
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: B
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Elemental chakra can be infused into kunai's to increase their abilities. For instance, infusing a kunai with wind chakra would increase the kunai's cutting power to not only stop an incoming kunai attack, but would slice through the kunai easily along with increasing the speed of said kunai. Infusing a kunai with doton chakra would increase the kunai's force tho this is done by the user using doton to increase the strength of his arm when throwing the kunai. Katon chakra would increase sharpness of the blade by heating it up and allowing it to cut through objects easier. Now you can do the same with pushing a certain type of chakra to your feet to increase speed or sending it to a limb to increase it's ability. What this technique is basically the user will send out chakra throughout his body infusing the chakra in his muscles/limbs to increase their abilities depending on the elemental chakra they used. Tho, they can only use one type of chakra for this.

    Earth enhancing skill: If the user sends out Doton chakra throughout their body infusing it with their body, they will gain increased strength by 2X, being able to lift boulders and crack concrete with their fists. User can only use Earth techniques while using this.

    Wind enhancing skill: If the user sends out Fuuton chakra throughout their body infusing it with their body, they will gain increased speed by 2X of what they had before. User can only use Wind techniques while using this.

    Water enhancing skill: If the user sends out water chakra throughout their body infusing it with their body, they will gain increased stamina. Scientifically, muscles rely on water to work for longer periods of time and this reduces the build up of certain acids that makes your muscles feel as if they're on fire when working out too long. This gives a good performance boost making it harder for the user to tire out. User can only use Water techniques while using this.
    Note: Can only use one element enhancing skill once per battle and the enhancing effects only last for 3 turns.
    Note: Can only use one element enhancing skill at a time.
    Note: Each enhancing skill counts as one of the users 3 jutsu per turn.


    Using the wind variant of the technqiue, doubling my speed and reaching up to the second gate speed, vanishing from in front of you and hiding in a random place.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •