Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 180
  1. #26
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    kiriko: *tree swinging her way back to the village in though*
     
         

  2. #27
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Malice

    I think we're both going to the same place then, Cresimore City here we come

    *sheathes my right sword*

    I saw a public transport ship just about to leave at the docks, we could sneak onto that and then travel to another port, then we'll travel inward towards Cresimore City

    (rightio)
    Cecil

    *Walking alongside Malice*

    *I see many small street shops with delicious fruits and vegetables*

    So... Where you from?
     
         

  3. #28
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    ( I don't know much about this so guys might have to guide me through it )

    Name : Raigar
    Gender : Male
    Age : (dunno how old elves can be in this) 245 (will change if too high)
    Race : Elf
    Personality : does not have many friends but when he is with them will always protect them. He is also quiet and only speaks when spoken too, he is a proper soldier type person.
    Breif Bio : Was raised in a caravan of elves so kept on travelling, his Father taught him how to fight and he became pretty strong with a sword. Raigar joined the army with his father and became known in the ranks, after his father died, ragair took his sword and quit the army, none of his men forgive him for quitting and Raigar now travels the world alone.

    Type : Big
    Stat Preffered : Power

     
         
    Last edited by LonelyAssassin; 12-09-2012 at 11:06 AM.

  4. #29
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Cecil

    *Walking alongside Malice*

    *I see many small street shops with delicious fruits and vegetables*

    So... Where you from?
    Raigar

    -Leaning against a wall, looking down with arms crossed next to the stands-
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Nathan Sympathy's Avatar
    Status
    Nathan Sympathy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fixing your faulty Wiring
    Posts
    1,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am one of the three awesome
    Nathans
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Name : Sparrow
    Age : 31
    Gender : Female
    Race : Shura
    Personality : Sparrow is a very confident and strong willed individual and is not shy at all. She likes big things (oh yes ) and is not afraid of most things. She is an adventurer and being a shura naturally strong.

    Brief Bio : Sparrow was raised in Jerad Village. Her Parents were killed when they went to war and became an orphan, when she grew up she did not care much for her foster family or village and cared more for adventure and so left her village to travel, she became fasinated in valuable materials and so started hunting divine creatures. She wields a huge sword that she obtained from a rare monster.

    Type : Wild
    Stat Preffered : Physique


    (She wears a black cloak to cover herself up, when she battles she takes it off)
     
         
    Last edited by Nathan Sympathy; 12-09-2012 at 11:11 AM.

  6. #31
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Raigar

    -Leaning against a wall, looking down with arms crossed next to the stands-
    Cecil

    Sees a man (Raigar) standing next to the fruit stand

    Flashback

    Memories flash trough my mind

    I see this man stabbing me as I fall down to the ground, heavily injured*

    Cecil

    That guy... Grr.. *Walks slowly up to the man*

    I jump on the fruit and vegetable stand next to him

    I lay my blade on his shoulder

    Battle starts:

    Cecil VS Raigar battle music

     
         

  7. #32
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Cecil

    Sees a man (Raigar) standing next to the fruit stand

    Flashback

    Memories flash trough my mind

    I see this man stabbing me as I fall down to the ground, heavily injured*

    Cecil

    That guy... Grr.. *Walks slowly up to the man*

    I jump on the fruit and vegetable stand next to him

    I lay my blade on his shoulder

    Battle starts:

    Cecil VS Raigar battle music

    Raigar
    -eyes widen but keeps cool and quickly knocks the blade off of my shoulder and jumps away from Cecil, sliding left hand across the wall and using right hand to unsheathe blade-

    ...
     
         

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Raigar
    -eyes widen but keeps cool and quickly knocks the blade off of my shoulder and jumps away from Cecil, sliding left hand across the wall and using right hand to unsheathe blade-

    ...
    Cecil

    My blade gets knocked off with an incredible force

    So strong that I slide back and crash into another market stand

    *Gets up and sees my blade is damaged*

    Heh.... Not this time.. ''Raigar''...


    I Enhance my blade with the element Fire

    An aura of fire surrounds my blade

    Come!
     
         

  9. #34
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Cecil

    My blade gets knocked off with an incredible force

    So strong that I slide back and crash into another market stand

    *Gets up and sees my blade is damaged*

    Heh.... Not this time.. ''Raigar''...


    I Enhance my blade with the element Fire

    An aura of fire surrounds my blade

    Come!
    Raigar

    ...

    -walks towards him, red gauntlet glows green and I smash it into the ground and line of earth raises from the ground travelling towards cecil quickly-
     
         

  10. #35
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Raigar

    ...

    -walks towards him, red gauntlet glows green and I smash it into the ground and line of earth raises from the ground travelling towards cecil quickly-
    Shop owner

    You ruined my shop!! You will have to pay..!

    Cecil

    Looks at the shopowner*

    Sorry old man

    *Looks back at Raigar, seeing he made a move and a line of raised earth coming towards me quickly

    *I jump up in the air
     
         

  11. #36
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Shop owner

    You ruined my shop!! You will have to pay..!

    Cecil

    Looks at the shopowner*

    Sorry old man

    *Looks back at Raigar, seeing he made a move and a line of raised earth coming towards me quickly

    *I jump up in the air
    Raigar

    -sighs- who are you? how do you know me?
     
         

  12. #37
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Raigar

    -sighs- who are you? how do you know me?
    Cecil

    My father told me about you

    Rumors go that you are a very skilled swordsman

    But not anymore... When I defeat you!

    *I charge my sword with Fire

    (Villagers start to surround us)

    Villager 1

    Woaaah...

    Villager 2

    Who are those guys?

    Cecil

    I swing my sword, firing two small fireballs at Raigar
     
         

  13. #38
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Cecil

    My father told me about you

    Rumors go that you are a very skilled swordsman

    But not anymore... When I defeat you!

    *I charge my sword with Fire

    (Villagers start to surround us)

    Villager 1

    Woaaah...

    Villager 2

    Who are those guys?

    Cecil

    I swing my sword, firing two small fireballs at Raigar
    Raigar

    -moves to the side and the fireballs shoots passed me-

    Is this all for just a title?
    I have done nothing to you.
     
         

  14. #39
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Raigar

    -moves to the side and the fireballs shoots passed me-

    Is this all for just a title?
    I have done nothing to you.
    Cecil

    *Drops down from the sky

    Swinging my blade at Raigar*

    *3aigar blocks the blow, our blades clash*

    I need to find the Elixer of Eternal life

    My father told me you've been looking for it too
     
         

  15. #40
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Cecil

    *Drops down from the sky

    Swinging my blade at Raigar*

    *3aigar blocks the blow, our blades clash*

    I need to find the Elixer of Eternal life

    My father told me you've been looking for it too
    Raigar

    Only to destroy it. No one deserves such power.
    -pushes you back from the clash-
     
         

  16. #41
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Raigar

    Only to destroy it. No one deserves such power.
    -pushes you back from the clash-
    Cecil

    This power...

    This guy is another class...

    Cecil

    Not if I find the Elixer first!

    *Runs into Raigar again, raising my sword*
     
         

  17. #42
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Cecil

    This power...

    This guy is another class...

    Cecil

    Not if I find the Elixer first!

    *Runs into Raigar again, raising my sword*
    Raigar

    So be it.

    -Dropping my sword, I walk up to you and grab your hands with mine clutched on your sword handle, I use my spare hand to throw you into a wall-
     
         

  18. #43
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Raigar

    So be it.

    -Dropping my sword, I walk up to you and grab your hands with mine clutched on your sword handle, I use my spare hand to throw you into a wall-
    Cecil

    *Ngh!

    *Coughs blood*

    *Ugh... Huff.. Huff..

    I start breathing heavily

    I have exceeded my body's limit

    *I see Raigar approaching me, while my sight gets blurry and I faint*
     
         

  19. #44
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Cecil

    *Ngh!

    *Coughs blood*

    *Ugh... Huff.. Huff..

    I start breathing heavily

    I have exceeded my body's limit

    *I see Raigar approaching me, while my sight gets blurry and I faint*
    Raigar

    -picks up and sheathes sword then walks over to Cecil and throws him over shoulder and walks towards the nearest inn-

    One room please

    Innkeeper

    um...why is there a....one room, then.

    Raigar

    -gives the innkeeper the money and takes Cecil up stairs and lies him on the bed, then gives him some potion and sits on a chair next to the bed, looking down-
     
         

  20. #45
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Raigar

    -picks up and sheathes sword then walks over to Cecil and throws him over shoulder and walks towards the nearest inn-

    One room please

    Innkeeper

    um...why is there a....one room, then.

    Raigar

    -gives the innkeeper the money and takes Cecil up stairs and lies him on the bed, then gives him some potion and sits on a chair next to the bed, looking down-
    Cecil (Dreaming)

    Fire..fire everywhere...

    I see houses getting burned down to the ground by evil forces

    A girl pads my shoulder..

    I look around, she has no face.

    Cecil

    I wake up from my nightmare

    *Breathing heavily and sweating*

    I see Raigar sitting next to my bed*

    I stay calm, because my body still hurts

    I ask: Why are you here?
     
         

  21. #46
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Cecil (Dreaming)

    Fire..fire everywhere...

    I see houses getting burned down to the ground by evil forces

    A girl pads my shoulder..

    I look around, she has no face.

    Cecil

    I wake up from my nightmare

    *Breathing heavily and sweating*

    I see Raigar sitting next to my bed*

    I stay calm, because my body still hurts

    I ask: Why are you here?
    Raigar

    -slowly lifts up head and looks at him-

    Because you are hurt, by my hand. I am no bad person.
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member Nathan Sympathy's Avatar
    Status
    Nathan Sympathy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fixing your faulty Wiring
    Posts
    1,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am one of the three awesome
    Nathans
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Sparrow

    *walks by the docks looking around and spots an interesting shop*

    May I ask what is this?

    *Points out the item to shopkeeper*

    Shopkeeper

    *The shopkeeper is an elderly man*

    Oh! that is an old luck charm, I don't know how that got there, but you can keep it

    Sparrow

    Thank you. At least have this

    *Gives him some coin and walks away, putting the luck charm around neck*
     
         

  23. #48
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Raigar

    -slowly lifts up head and looks at him-

    Because you are hurt, by my hand. I am no bad person.
    Cecil

    I see...

    *Smiles*

    My father already told me you are purehearted, but sometimes I'm a bit naive, haha

    *Jumps out of bed*

    I'm feeling a lot better now, my body heals quickly, *I feel the healing power of the potion flowing trough my body*

    I need to go to Cresimore city with Malice (Tsuna...)
     
         

  24. #49
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Cecil

    I see...

    *Smiles*

    My father already told me you are purehearted, but sometimes I'm a bit naive, haha

    *Jumps out of bed*

    I'm feeling a lot better now, my body heals quickly, *I feel the healing power of the potion flowing trough my body*

    I need to go to Cresimore city with Malice (Tsuna...)
    Raigar

    Okay.
    -stands up-
    But I have to ask, why did you attack me? we could have just talked?
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Kiriko: *wakes up un her tree home8
    mmm...damn that sun is bright
    &\*rolls off the bed and sits in the window eating fruit some villagers pass by whisper and i glare at them*
    what with these people
     
         

Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •