Page 4 of 8 « First 12345678 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 180
  1. #76
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Cecil

    Walking slowly to the harbor again the aura around my body glowing bright



    Here goes...

    *Starts running down to the Harbor*
     
         

  2. #77
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Raigar

    -a tentacle smashes into me, but I grab onto it and hold it down-
    I can't keep it down for long! someone pin this tentacle!
     
         

  3. #78
    Senior Member Nathan Sympathy's Avatar
    Status
    Nathan Sympathy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fixing your faulty Wiring
    Posts
    1,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am one of the three awesome
    Nathans
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Raigar

    -a tentacle smashes into me, but I grab onto it and hold it down-
    I can't keep it down for long! someone pin this tentacle!
    Sparrow

    *Impales the tantacle to the ground with blademaster*

    I can't keep it down either I gott pull ma sword out!
     
         

  4. #79
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Sympathy View Post
    Sparrow

    *Impales the tantacle to the ground with blademaster*

    I can't keep it down either I gott pull ma sword out!
    Raigar

    It's fine, now I can do this
    -lets go of the tentacle and smashes the ground sending a pylon through the tentacle holding it down-
    You can pull your blade out now, we need to pin the others.
     
         

  5. #80
    Senior Member Nathan Sympathy's Avatar
    Status
    Nathan Sympathy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fixing your faulty Wiring
    Posts
    1,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am one of the three awesome
    Nathans
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Raigar

    It's fine, now I can do this
    -lets go of the tentacle and smashes the ground sending a pylon through the tentacle holding it down-
    You can pull your blade out now, we need to pin the others.
    Sparrow

    *Takes Blademaster out of the tentacle*

    Blademaster

    Out of all the things you have stuck me in, this is the worst!

    Sparrow

    Stop your moaning bladey. We can just run down the tantacle you know?
    *Runs down the pinned tentacle towards the octopus*
     
         

  6. #81
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Kiriko: *watching my prey*
     
         

  7. #82
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Malice

    *is waiting at the boat for Cecil with a cart load of food and tickets that I managed to pickpocket from people*
     
         

  8. #83
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Sympathy View Post
    Sparrow

    *Takes Blademaster out of the tentacle*

    Blademaster

    Out of all the things you have stuck me in, this is the worst!

    Sparrow

    Stop your moaning bladey. We can just run down the tantacle you know?
    *Runs down the pinned tentacle towards the octopus*
    Raigar

    Be careful of the others then...
    -looks at the octopus-
    can't do much if I'm earth based.
     
         

  9. #84
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Malice

    *is waiting at the boat for Cecil with a cart load of food and tickets that I managed to pickpocket from people*
    Cecil

    *Sprints to the Octopus*

    Unleashing my blade's attack at the Octopus

    The Octopus gets blown back into the sea... and goes underwater... sinking ... fainting... dying..

    *I get back to my normal self.. the inner beast within me calms down*

    Cecil

    Guys, Let's go! points to the ship where Malice is on

    (Sorry had to one-hit it lol.. let's go sailing)
     
         

  10. #85
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Kiriko: *strikes with ni mecy*
    aaahhhh!!!!
     
         

  11. #86
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Cecil

    *Sprints to the Octopus*

    Unleashing my blade's attack at the Octopus

    The Octopus gets blown back into the sea... and goes underwater... sinking ... fainting... dying..

    *I get back to my normal self.. the inner beast within me calms down*

    Cecil

    Guys, Let's go! points to the ship where Malice is on

    (Sorry had to one-hit it lol.. let's go sailing)
    Raigar

    ....
    -follows Cecil-
     
         

  12. #87
    Senior Member Nathan Sympathy's Avatar
    Status
    Nathan Sympathy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fixing your faulty Wiring
    Posts
    1,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am one of the three awesome
    Nathans
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Sparrow

    *manages to get back onto the harbor*
    Woah, that was cool. How did you do that
    *looks around*
    Where they go?
     
         

  13. #88
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Malice

    *waves to Cecil with the two tickets in my hand and I notice the man following him*

    Cecil! Quick the ship's about to leave!
     
         

  14. #89
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Cecil

    *Starts running, jumps on the ship*

    Ok, are we all on the ship?

    Captain? To Cresimore City!

    Travelling per ship Music:

     
         

  15. #90
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Cecil

    *Starts running, jumps on the ship*

    Ok, are we all on the ship?

    Captain? To Cresimore City!

    Travelling per ship Music:

    Malice

    *jumps onto the ship with him*

    I gave him our tickets and for the other two I had to give him the rest of our food

    *sigh*

    Anyway......Adventure here we come!
     
         

  16. #91
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Cecil

    *The ship just started sailing*

    The sun is going under

    It looks amazing!

    Can we eat here? I'm hungry

     
         

  17. #92
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Malice

    *jumps onto the ship with him*

    I gave him our tickets and for the other two I had to give him the rest of our food

    *sigh*

    Anyway......Adventure here we come!
    Raigar

    ....
    -sits on some barrels-
     
         

  18. #93
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Cecil

    *The ship just started sailing*

    The sun is going under

    It looks amazing!

    Can we eat here? I'm hungry

    Malice

    We'd have to buy it and neither of us has any money

    *whispers into his ear*

    Do those two have money?
     
         

  19. #94
    Senior Member Nathan Sympathy's Avatar
    Status
    Nathan Sympathy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fixing your faulty Wiring
    Posts
    1,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am one of the three awesome
    Nathans
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Sparrow

    Hey!
    *Jumps down from the mast next to you guys*
    So what are your names?
     
         

  20. #95
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Sympathy View Post
    Sparrow

    Hey!
    *Jumps down from the mast next to you guys*
    So what are your names?
    Malice

    My name is Malice Cane, but all of you can just call me Cane
     
         

  21. #96
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Sympathy View Post
    Sparrow

    Hey!
    *Jumps down from the mast next to you guys*
    So what are your names?
    Cecil

    *Waves*

    My name is Cecil

    Nice to meet you
     
         

  22. #97
    Senior Member Nathan Sympathy's Avatar
    Status
    Nathan Sympathy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fixing your faulty Wiring
    Posts
    1,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am one of the three awesome
    Nathans
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Malice

    My name is Malice Cane, but all of you can just call me Cane
    Sparrow

    Heya

    Blademaster

    Cane? what kind of a weapon is that?

    Sparrow

    It's not a weapon bladey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Cecil

    *Waves*

    My name is Cecil

    Nice to meet you
    Sparrow

    *waves back*
    Hey ^^
     
         

  23. #98
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: Gran Enigma

    Raigar

    ...Raigar.
     
         

  24. #99
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    Cecil

    Ngh! *Face turns green*

    *Suddenly runs to the side of the ship

    *Bleh... *Starts puking over the side*

    Captain

    Poor fella...
     
         

  25. #100
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Gran Enigma

    kiriko: *finsh her job and takes ti boat back to the village

    leader: my dear i have a mission for

    kiriko: yes what is it

    leader; pack your bag and head to Cresimore City
    *walking in side and kiriko follows*
    here take this
    *hands her a small box with diamond and gold pen on it*

    kiriko: 8takes it*
    but why-

    leader: go and swiftly meet a man in the main square that hands glows like your's do

    kiriko what my

    leader: *pushs her* go youmonst go go

    kiriko: but...but
    *runs off*

    *villager see what had happen smile to themself as i pass by*

    leader: ~good luck and remember waht i whisper to you*
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •