Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    I think it's safe to say onooki is the strongest so yeah he's number 1
    I'd put tsuande at 2 but gaara could bury her and make her suffocate witch she can't heal from her summoning is a problem but gaara sand sensing even if it multiples won't be to hard to destroy ppl say tsuande can punch through gaara sand 0.0 noooo his defense is strong as hell besides she would just seep through it and get caught in. Sand coffin and then the burial
    A has 1 hand so yeah not a plus there lml plus he can't really harm or kill tsunade she can heal from anything he throws at her and he can't touch gaara or onooki cuz they can fly so yeah

    Mei ... Is just Mei.....



    So

    Onooki
    Gaara
    Tsuande >= A
    Mei...
    What y'all think if disagreegive ur order and why
     
         

  2. #2
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    26,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    1/onokki
    2/garaa
    3/tsunade
    4/mei
    5 A ..... strongest to weakest
     
         
    Last edited by -Esdeath-; 12-09-2012 at 04:42 PM.

  3. #3
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    1/onokki
    2/tsunade
    3/garaa
    4/mei
    5 A ..... strongest to weakest
    How does tsuande beat gaara 0.0
    I showed how he can beat her suffocation but how does she beat him 0.0
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    I'd say that Ay and Onoki are tied in the first spot. Both Tsunade and Gaara's sand are unable to handle his speed. A match between Onoki and A is debatable, depends on if Onoki can land a Jinton or not.

    So I'd say

    1. Onoki/A
    2. Onoki/A
    3. Gaara
    4. Tsunade
    5. Mei
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Akatsuki wise guy's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki wise guy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    land of water
    Posts
    3,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Onoki
    A
    Gaara(with desert)
    Tsunade
    Mei
     
         

  6. #6
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    26,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    How does tsuande beat gaara 0.0
    I showed how he can beat her suffocation but how does she beat him 0.0
    ohh my bad , proceed , let me change it
     
         

  7. #7
    Black Knight Sr. Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Onoki
    Tsunade
    A
    Garra
    Mei
    Tsunade and A can get through their defense
     
         

  8. #8
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    I'd say that Ay and Onoki are tied in the first spot. Both Tsunade and Gaara's sand are unable to handle his speed. A match between Onoki and A is debatable, depends on if Onoki can land a Jinton or not.

    So I'd say

    1. Onoki/A
    2. Onoki/A
    3. Gaara
    4. Tsunade
    5. Mei
    A can't damage tsuande and can't touch gaara due to flight gaara knows A speed I hightly doubt he'd stand in hitting distance if he takes flight how does A beat him 0.0
     
         

  9. #9
    Member History's Avatar
    Status
    History is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    somewhere on this planet
    Posts
    609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    onoki
    gaara
    Tsunade
    A
    mei
     
         

  10. #10
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Onoki
    Tsunade
    A
    Garra
    Mei
    Tsunade and A can get through their defense
    How 0.0
    U can't punch sand -/-
    Also A can't touch him if he takes flight tsuande is difficult but u can suffocate her -/-
     
         

  11. #11
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki wise guy View Post
    Onoki
    A
    Gaara(with desert)
    Tsunade
    Mei
    Everybody is putting. A > tsuande and gaara

    When tsuande is stronger then A and it's stupid to go in close combat with her even if u have Susanno ask madara lml
    Plus she can heal from anything he throws at her

    Gaara by logic beats A, A can't touch him while gaara is in the air 0.0
     
         

  12. #12
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    26,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    ok A is not top 2 , his emotions alone are a downside
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    A can't damage tsuande and can't touch gaara due to flight gaara knows A speed I hightly doubt he'd stand in hitting distance if he takes flight how does A beat him 0.0
    He was able to damage a complete Susanoo. She may have regeneration abilities but she can't recover if her head gets taken off. She can't get a hit off on him nor defend against his attacks due to his speed

    They both have knowledge as you say, so A would likely just blitz him before Gaara can react, or that's my opinion
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member SoulKiller's Avatar
    Status
    SoulKiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Depth of Hell...
    Posts
    8,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    1.onoki
    2.garaa eventually he will become top 1 he is still very young
    3.A
    4.tsunade
    5.Mei
     
         

  15. #15
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    He was able to damage a complete Susanoo. She may have regeneration abilities but she can't recover if her head gets taken off. She can't get a hit off on him nor defend against his attacks due to his speed

    They both have knowledge as you say, so A would likely just blitz him before Gaara can react, or that's my opinion
    He avoided the Mokoton witch appears faster then A can run because he was helpless against it gaara saved the kages from it so yeah I find it hard to believe tht A can just blitz gaara and I'm not even including his defense witch has blocked Susanno sword enton deidara mega bomb etc
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Akatsuki wise guy's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki wise guy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    land of water
    Posts
    3,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Everybody is putting. A > tsuande and gaara

    When tsuande is stronger then A and it's stupid to go in close combat with her even if u have Susanno ask madara lml
    Plus she can heal from anything he throws at her

    Gaara by logic beats A, A can't touch him while gaara is in the air 0.0
    He is the second fastest shinobi in the world he can speedblitz the crap out of them.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    He avoided the Mokoton witch appears faster then A can run because he was helpless against it gaara saved the kages from it so yeah I find it hard to believe tht A can just blitz gaara and I'm not even including his defense witch has blocked Susanno sword enton deidara mega bomb etc
    Are you saying that Gaara is faster than A ?

    And the weakness of his defense is speed. And A happens to be the fastest shinobi alive excluding BM Naruto
     
         

  18. #18
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki wise guy View Post
    He is the second fastest shinobi in the world he can speedblitz the crap out of them.
    Speed isn't everything if tht was the case
    Lee Gai minato A 3rd raikage >>> everyone witch isn't the case


    Plus yes can A blitz but he can't just blitz any of these ppl (the kages) and win just like tht (except for Mei lml)
    When it came down to the madara fight gaara reaction speed (reflexes with sand) has proven to b at te very least on par with A reaction speed seeing as A had nothing to say for Mokoton he along with tsuande Mei would've been done they didn't even know what was coming at them
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    What are people talking about? Gaara cant beat Tsunade or A, he's still like 16? WHat the heck, but in the end, he will end up maybe surpassing all the Five Kage.. just maybe.
    1. Tsunade
    2. Onoki
    3. A
    4. Mei
    5. Gaara (for now)
     
         

  20. #20
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Are you saying that Gaara is faster than A ?

    And the weakness of his defense is speed. And A happens to be the fastest shinobi alive excluding BM Naruto
    Hell no A is faster then gaara but reaction speed as in if somebody is trying to hit u is at least on par with A reaction speed he didn't even see Mokoton coming he would've been done for if not for gaara -_-

    My point is in a fight I believe gaara can get to the air faster then A can just come and blitz him expecally sense gaara is log range fighter and in the fight sand would b every where


    And speed isn't his weakness oil attacks and piercing attacks r
    If speed was his weakness lee would've beat him lee didn't even make him draw blood let alone injur him all he did was damage the sand shield witch just repaired itself
     
         

  21. #21
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    What are people talking about? Gaara cant beat Tsunade or A, he's still like 16? WHat the heck, but in the end, he will end up maybe surpassing all the Five Kage.. just maybe.
    1. Tsunade
    2. Onoki
    3. A
    4. Mei
    5. Gaara (for now)
    Naruto is also 16 age doesn't mean shit in naruto and yes I didn't say he shits on them but I said gaara does have ways of beating both tsunade and A but A doesn't have a way to beat him if he takes flight ..
     
         

  22. #22
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    Mei
    Gaara
    A
    Oonoki
    Tsunade


    Weakest to strongest but Oonoki and Tsunade are tied

    And tsunade can defeat him(gaara) if he tries to suffocate her and bury her, because she can summon katsuyu and from her size, she can dissipate the sand, and she can also go into katsuyu for protection, as katsuyu is highly resistant to damage, for example the corrosive chakra from the ninetails, and chibaku tensei and shinra tensei. and also katsuyu can also reverse summon and carry tsunade to somewhere else
     
         
    Last edited by Horus; 12-09-2012 at 09:43 PM.

  23. #23
    Senior Member zinescience's Avatar
    Status
    zinescience is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes
     

    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    tsunade
    oonoki
    A
    gaara
    mei
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    Salad is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.
     



    Re: Where the kages stand weakest to strongest

    1.Oonoki
    2.A
    3.Gaara
    4.Tsunade
    5.Mei
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •