Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 74
  1. #1
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    9,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Why people praise minato ?

    The title say it all but i not looking for flame war.I just curious about people opinion because of all these praises in this forum is not important enough for people to view him as strong as itachi and others.We donot know how much battle he won or lose in the past


    Minato skill from what we saw is basically

    Contract seal:This make the user remove the seal between the summoner and the beast or summon entity.How many people use or how often people rely on summoning jutsu in kombat in the manga

    Flying thunder god:The place a seal on several kunai which allow him to port to the location of the kunai.
    Disadvantage:IF the oponent get rid of the kunai from the field then Minato is helpless because his base speed is not impressive


    Resengan :This is basically large amount of chakra molded into a ball.
    Diadvantage:From seeing all naruto resengan ,his oponent still survive after a hit from it.Even resengan sharingan kakuza was able to talk afterward for sometime.Resengan not a one hit move .

    Death god reaper ;This is basically summoning a Shinigami hovers to capture the user oponent with it hands.The shinigami must pass it hand to the user to grab the oponent.
    Disadvantage:This basically a close range technique and it also require the oponent to be in one spot or held down.Anyone can escape it by staying far and avoiding the user of the death reaper seal.Hiruzen was able to use this jutsu effectively because he use bringer of darkness first to make the oponent lose his sight or sense of direction but minato have not shown knowledge of that jutsu

    Summon toad jutsu:This is the only thing i believe make minato good because each toad have it own element and kombat style.Hower they are large and will not be miss by any strong jutsu like amaterasu as an example.



    From what i seen minato only faught twice in the manga ,he shown little feature from other ninja in the manga but people think he invincible .We donot know if minato have other jutsu or he just spam like naruto the jutsu we seen in the manga.

    1.Minato faught killerbee and A :
    Minato using taijutsu and FTG to fight A and killerbee.A was very young at that time and he did not use version 2 of his speed against minato,that how minato was able to dodge the attack.Version 2 chakra mode cause A hair to raise as we seen when he faught sasuke.I just find the battle was not impressive from minato side.


    2.Minato faught Obito
    We found out that obito was truly Tobi who faught minato.If obito was to truly kill minato in the past then it will happen but minato got plot shield because we saw how obito true fighting style against kakashi and other in the war arc.Obito was fighting his teacher ,therefore there was some emotional held back for obito.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Ace of the fire fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Burning **** with Ace
    Posts
    1,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    >
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Oh look, another hater... Oh, could it be? Oh an Uchiha fanboy?! What a surprise!
     
         

  3. #3
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    You forgot all his seals.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Why are u a Uchiha fanboy.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    You forgot all his seals.
    This
     
         

  6. #6
    ブロリー伝説の超 Uchiha Hinrik's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Hinrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yolo Swag
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    You lost me at Base speed not impressive and you lost me again at rasengan sharingan
     
         

  7. #7
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

     
         

  8. #8
    Bambi > your Fav-Character silmarill's Avatar
    Status
    silmarill is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On the Bridge Of Fate!
    Posts
    8,077
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Its because 'the hype Kishi" gave him is exeptionally

    -fine example is how army's had to flee away if they merely spotted him.

    BAse speed not impressive? I never know if I should take u srsly or not but by feats his base speed is the third highest of all people in the manga only surpassed by Naruto and 4th raikage....
     
         
    Last edited by silmarill; 01-17-2013 at 06:54 PM.

  9. #9
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    I liked his coat, other than that he was lame IMO.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member
    Status
    AnbuWhite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Listen you say A was young, yo he was probably older than minato. minato- he was probably as old as bee, probably. and obito or tobi was not trash even back when he fought minato, remember he killed several anbu. in limited time what we saw out of minato was a freakin unstoppable force i say this cause people bring this up. bee wasnt gonna do squat to minato. he just wasnt fast enough. chill dude. Minato is Boss. and no not a fanboy just dodnt get why people talk ish. good post though
     
         
    Last edited by AnbuWhite; 01-17-2013 at 06:57 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member spade3dg's Avatar
    Status
    spade3dg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    your moms room .
    Posts
    1,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Because he was a legend in part 1. While Tobi was a no name.

    He was his own man and made his own legacy whil Obito lived under shadows and rocks his whole life.
     
         

  12. #12
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Summoning Jutsu: BOGARD! You're screwed now..
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Quote Originally Posted by spade3dg View Post
    Because he was a legend in part 1. While Tobi was a no name.

    He was his own man and made his own legacy whil Obito lived under shadows and rocks his whole life.
    LOL......... I actually laughed bro.... hahahaha!!!!!
     
         

  14. #14
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    How about the fact that he's the only ninja to make others flee just from seeing him.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member spade3dg's Avatar
    Status
    spade3dg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    your moms room .
    Posts
    1,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundergod123 View Post
    LOL......... I actually laughed bro.... hahahaha!!!!!
    Then my job is done.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Ok first off why shouldn't he have the respect he needs? Is it because out of all the characters from a well known clan,Minoto is the strongest?

    He made Jutsu's based off other Jutsu's which is a huge feat during his time.
     
         

  17. #17
    The heart htmwall's Avatar
    Status
    htmwall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Yorozuya.
    Posts
    3,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    that's because he's the best shinobi who doesn't get power handed to him,all his powers are his own,he's self made,unlike some peopleu who get handed free OP jutsus after awakening something,that can be used right away with no training or even learning caugh*cheat codes*caugh.
    and btw minato completely owned obito only uchiha fanboys deny that.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member
    Status
    AnbuWhite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Quote Originally Posted by htmwall View Post
    that's because he's the best shinobi who doesn't get power handed to him,all his powers are his own,he's self made,unlike some peopleu who get handed free OP jutsus after awakening something,that can be used right away with no training or even learning caugh*cheat codes*caugh.
    and btw minato completely owned obito only uchiha fanboys deny that.
    Preach!
     
         

  19. #19
    GireiRinnegan NagatoAme's Avatar
    Status
    NagatoAme is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Swallowed by Jūsanbi
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    The title say it all but i not looking for flame war.I just curious about people opinion because of all these praises in this forum is not important enough for people to view him as strong as itachi and others.We donot know how much battle he won or lose in the past


    Minato skill from what we saw is basically

    Contract seal:This make the user remove the seal between the summoner and the beast or summon entity.How many people use or how often people rely on summoning jutsu in kombat in the manga

    Flying thunder god:The place a seal on several kunai which allow him to port to the location of the kunai.
    Disadvantage:IF the oponent get rid of the kunai from the field then Minato is helpless because his base speed is not impressive


    Resengan :This is basically large amount of chakra molded into a ball.
    Diadvantage:From seeing all naruto resengan ,his oponent still survive after a hit from it.Even resengan sharingan kakuza was able to talk afterward for sometime.Resengan not a one hit move .

    Death god reaper ;This is basically summoning a Shinigami hovers to capture the user oponent with it hands.The shinigami must pass it hand to the user to grab the oponent.
    Disadvantage:This basically a close range technique and it also require the oponent to be in one spot or held down.Anyone can escape it by staying far and avoiding the user of the death reaper seal.Hiruzen was able to use this jutsu effectively because he use bringer of darkness first to make the oponent lose his sight or sense of direction but minato have not shown knowledge of that jutsu

    Summon toad jutsu:This is the only thing i believe make minato good because each toad have it own element and kombat style.Hower they are large and will not be miss by any strong jutsu like amaterasu as an example.



    From what i seen minato only faught twice in the manga ,he shown little feature from other ninja in the manga but people think he invincible .We donot know if minato have other jutsu or he just spam like naruto the jutsu we seen in the manga.

    1.Minato faught killerbee and A :
    Minato using taijutsu and FTG to fight A and killerbee.A was very young at that time and he did not use version 2 of his speed against minato,that how minato was able to dodge the attack.Version 2 chakra mode cause A hair to raise as we seen when he faught sasuke.I just find the battle was not impressive from minato side.


    2.Minato faught Obito
    We found out that obito was truly Tobi who faught minato.If obito was to truly kill minato in the past then it will happen but minato got plot shield because we saw how obito true fighting style against kakashi and other in the war arc.Obito was fighting his teacher ,therefore there was some emotional held back for obito.
    For a rather quick point: There was NO emotional hold back from Obito at all, there is FAR too much praise for him taking on his own sensei at such a time.
     
         

  20. #20
    GireiRinnegan NagatoAme's Avatar
    Status
    NagatoAme is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Swallowed by Jūsanbi
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Quote Originally Posted by htmwall View Post
    that's because he's the best shinobi who doesn't get power handed to him,all his powers are his own,he's self made,unlike some peopleu who get handed free OP jutsus after awakening something,that can be used right away with no training or even learning caugh*cheat codes*caugh.
    and btw minato completely owned obito only uchiha fanboys deny that.
    That he is until Kishi decides to descend a lineage upon the Kamikaze as well D:, I truly hope he does not.
     
         

  21. #21
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Reasons why he shouldn't;

    1) He was a grown ass man playing tag w/ child (seriously). Tobi was using chains!!!! weak
    2) His wife taught him all her sealing jutsu, secret to her clan.
    3) He didn't defeat the kyuubi alone, idk why ppl think he did -_-
    4) his encounter with Bee made him look a fool. While he's jumping around all over the place. Bee simple stood in one place and predicted his movements easily #boss.
    5) his one offensive jutsu is child's play now, as it's evolved into so many forms now.
    I can go on
     
         

  22. #22
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    9,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Reasons why he shouldn't;

    1) He was a grown ass man playing tag w/ child (seriously). Tobi was using chains!!!! weak
    2) His wife taught him all her sealing jutsu, secret to her clan.
    3) He didn't defeat the kyuubi alone, idk why ppl think he did -_-
    4) his encounter with Bee made him look a fool. While he's jumping around all over the place. Bee simple stood in one place and predicted his movements easily #boss.
    5) his one offensive jutsu is child's play now, as it's evolved into so many forms now.
    I can go on
    this
    Anyone could stomp his easy
     
         

  23. #23
    The heart htmwall's Avatar
    Status
    htmwall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Yorozuya.
    Posts
    3,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Reasons why he shouldn't;

    1) He was a grown ass man playing tag w/ child (seriously). Tobi was using chains!!!! weak
    2) His wife taught him all her sealing jutsu, secret to her clan.
    3) He didn't defeat the kyuubi alone, idk why ppl think he did -_-
    4) his encounter with Bee made him look a fool. While he's jumping around all over the place. Bee simple stood in one place and predicted his movements easily #boss.
    5) his one offensive jutsu is child's play now, as it's evolved into so many forms now.
    I can go on
    1)give me a shinobi that could have won against obito with no prior knowlege except minato:answer no one.
    2)learning sealing jutsu then making a S/T jutsu out of it that's a genuis,at least he learned from someone and didn't get free power from thin air.
    3)***** please he could redirected his bijuu dama to his face but kurama was inside the village so he decided to send it away.
    4)he was fighting two of kumo's best and he did good,bee's aim was just a hunch.
    5)even if it's a child play it still good enough to stomp anyone,obito was lucky he had hashirama's dna to survive.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Expulso's Avatar
    Status
    Expulso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At War
    Posts
    1,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    Level of your fanboyism is 9002
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Posts
    12,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS
    #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS
    #NLS #NLS #NLS
     

    Re: Why people praise minato ?

    He is a sorry excuse for a ninja, he has no elemental jutsu and only relies on his ST, and people say Sasuke only relies on his EMS which is false, he uses his Katon Taijutsu and Kenjutsu a lot as well.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •