Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 30
  1. #1
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    First of all, i kinda quit the base because i got infractions for the most stupid things, topics were to similiar and some people were just straight up making new accounts to act funny and put gore pictures on here etc.

    But from time to time i have some free time and check up on what used to be my favorite forum untill the stated above happened, to the point.

    Why i think Naruto sucks at the moment.

    I just wanna point out i'm not directly talking about the character Naruto but i will get on that in a moment.

    Allright let's go, first of Naruto and Sasuke.

    I missed the time where they were using REAL strategy to the battles, i used to ride Sasuke's d*ck as you maybe could tell from my sig and avatar but ANYWAYS! The use of strategy like in Part 1 is what makes Naruto Naruto if you get what i'm saying:

    Example:

    We see Naruto use shadow clones the way they are used to be used for, for those who don't know if a shadow clone dies it will carry the experience it had while it was summoned and transfer it to the user as shown in the picture below.



    And what happened to the '' Shadow clones divide your chakra by the amount of clones you are using '' don't get me wrong i'm well aware that Naruto has a shitload of chakra if not the most aside from Edo-Madara but still, if you're using for example 2 shadow clones that your chakra should be divided by 2?? and he has summoned hundreds and it just seems way too flawed the way Kishimoto introduced shadow clones.

    There are many more examples i could give about Naruto being the strategist he is, for example where he fought Neji and fooled him into thinking he got Naruto while he was underground and knocked him out





    ,or when he used Sage Mode and figured out a way to stop one of the paths and turned him into stone.



    Allright onto Sasuke.

    This guy was my favorite from start to untill the fight with Raikage, reason being is this guy went from most loved character for battles ( even the anime only made his fights look better then naruto's ) to the most boring one to watch, i mean yes Amaterasu and Susano'o are one of the coolest jutsu's i've ever seen in a anime but lately this shit is just getting boring and repetitive but more on that later time for some examples first of when he was the shinobi we all knew and loved.

    Here is the fight with him and yoroi ( not sure how to spell his name ) and he was completely drained out of chakra and incorporated the attack Rock Lee used on him to his advantage when the sharingan used to actually do something unlike now:



    And here he used it against yoroi which was one of my favorite moves from Sasuke to this day.



    Ofcourse we have the Itachi battle where he used a shadow shuriken imbued in Chidori to increase it's speed and sharpness.



    And now Sasuke used his strategic mind to rig the shuriken and release it into multiple parts immobilizing Itachi to some extent:




    I have countless examples to give you but it's time to wrap this thread up:

    Now people don't get mad i fully understand they're grown up and ofcourse they now have alot more power then they used to, but don't forget that these people are supposed to be ninja's and the way the manga is being right now it's only be downhill because now it's DBZ all over again, i'm sick of the boring Susano'o fights of Sasuke where he spams everything all day, i liked Susano'o because of Itachi since you should use it only when you have no other option and are about to die and not at the beginning of the freaking fight.

    And Naruto fighting isn't fun to watch at all i'd really enjoy it if he were to use something else then the same-old shadow clone - rasengan variants i would be intrigued if he were to use some kind of wind element technique similiar to Danzo or something or maybe even use Asuma's combat blades because lately all he really does and spam Bijuu bombs, i might sound like a hypocrit by having said that i read the manga because of Madara but that's simply because he's the type of villain everyone wants to know more about and how certain characters when meeting will interact with eachother example being is Sasuke meeting Madara would be a change instead of this battle we are having with the tailed beasts.

    Conclusion:

    The point i'm trying to make is these guys are freaking ninja's it was fun were it was just taijutsu, jutsu's and strategy to beat someone, you didn't have to need a sharingan to not be considered fodder or a 100 ft big ass transformation to use in every battle, i may get replies of ''If you don't like it GTFO'' but the only thing that clings me to this is the ending and seeing how things will end out and that's the only reason, last manga's chapter was just pathetic it was just like a comment that said 18 pages of ninja's making concrete and i just don't look forward to the weekly releases anymore other animes are way more entertaining but Naruto will still keep a place in my heart no doubt but Kishi needs to step his game up because people are slowly getting more and more displeased.

    Thanks for reading i probably missed alot of things but i just wanted to get my point across.

    I LOVE YOU!
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke..; 12-08-2012 at 10:54 PM.

  2. #2
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    I don't mind it too much...
     
         
    Last edited by -Logic-; 12-08-2012 at 10:56 PM.

  3. #3
    Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    markdabomb22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whore Island
    Posts
    4,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    Yup and kishi's manga sales are showing it......
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    Agreed, it's too much about OP ninjutsu now, I miss the old days, especially arcs like the Chuunin exams
     
         

  5. #5
    The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Arcaneos510X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    Ha read the whole thing...
    well that my friend is a valid argument!
    But i do infact disagree...
    But i think i will be one of the few that read it but it is a good thread + Rep !
     
         

  6. #6
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    Quote Originally Posted by markdabomb22 View Post
    Yup and kishi's manga sales are showing it......
    You're not being sarcastic right ?
    Or did you mean that because his sales were dropping this year?
     
         

  7. #7
    (◣◢)Sasuke Fan(◣◢) myhayjeff's Avatar
    Status
    myhayjeff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Romania Bucharest
    Posts
    4,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    .........
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    i agree bro
    i hope it gets better soon
     
         

  8. #8
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    All I have to contribute to this thread is that Sasuke is more intelligent than Naruto... That's all I'm saying.
    They're both intelligent in their own ways i would say, since they both have a completely different fighting style, whereas Sasuke relies on his sharingan and kinjutsu, Naruto relies on his brute force and shadow clones. But i get what your saying.
     
         

  9. #9
    Premium User Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kyoto, during the revolution
    Posts
    14,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must.. Be..... SARAISTHEBEST!
     



    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    agree
     
         

  10. #10
    The heart htmwall's Avatar
    Status
    htmwall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Yorozuya.
    Posts
    3,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    the thread was really good,actually one of the best i've seen in a while,but you just had to ruin it with the last comment in the last spoiler
    anyway you're right since EMS,rinnegan and bijuu powers appeared the manga lost its excitement,and the fights were getting repetiteve and boring,it's either chilling behind susanoo while the enemy tries until he dies,or spamming TBB like there's no tomorrow,or the irritating spam of kamui from obito and kakashi's part,naruto manga started to get on my nerves lately,there was no more room for creativity in it anymore,it's around some powers that keeps repeating itself
     
         

  11. #11
    Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    markdabomb22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whore Island
    Posts
    4,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke.. View Post
    You're not being sarcastic right ?
    Or did you mean that because his sales were dropping this year?
    Yes Naruto was out sold by 2 million sales this year......kishi clearly needs to step up his game.
     
         

  12. #12
    Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Lonely Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Shire.
    Posts
    3,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    i understand where you are coming from and i have to say i do agree to some extent. =)
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member zinescience's Avatar
    Status
    zinescience is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    I don't get it.
     
         

  14. #14
    Kage/Admiral Lordraikage's Avatar
    Status
    Lordraikage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    read it all and agree with most of the things you said. i hav been watching naruto for a lot of years and the anime becoming lamer and lamer the only reason im still watching is to see naruto become hokage.

    i dont know why kishi is doing this, turning naruto into dbz
     
         

  15. #15
    Member hatake89's Avatar
    Status
    hatake89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    over there eating zombies
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like
    doing ratchet things with my
    ratchet friends .
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I don't mind it too much...
    You sir are correct for contributing that comment.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    That is why neither Naruto nor Sasuke will get any power ups
     
         

  17. #17
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    Quote Originally Posted by htmwall View Post
    the thread was really good,actually one of the best i've seen in a while,but you just had to ruin it with the last comment in the last spoiler
    anyway you're right since EMS,rinnegan and bijuu powers appeared the manga lost its excitement,and the fights were getting repetiteve and boring,it's either chilling behind susanoo while the enemy tries until he dies,or spamming TBB like there's no tomorrow,or the irritating spam of kamui from obito and kakashi's part,naruto manga started to get on my nerves lately,there was no more room for creativity in it anymore,it's around some powers that keeps repeating itself
    I just miss the creativity and strategy behind the fights, it's just spam most powerfull techniques, rest/replenish chakra then they go at it again.
     
         

  18. #18
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    That is why neither Naruto nor Sasuke will get any power ups
    They're already past that point, i don't see anyone beating Naruto aside from Obito/Madara at this point, it's just too much at the moment they should've had them at the level they were equal and fun to watch like MS Sasuke and Sage mode Naruto that would be the best moment for them both in my opinion, even then they were one of the strongest so yeah i agree with you.
     
         

  19. #19
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    The story is moving so fcking slow.. A whole chapter making concrete which is gonna get demolished..
     
         

  20. #20
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    The story is moving so fcking slow.. A whole chapter making concrete which is gonna get demolished..
    I wouldn't mind it if that was half the chapter, but why make a whole chapter about making concrete when it's obviously gonna break the next chapter.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    It's only a matter of time. Sasuke and Orochimaru is gonna step up.

    Not sure what to say. I like the war arc. The main characters are just as you said.
     
         

  22. #22
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke.. View Post
    I wouldn't mind it if that was half the chapter, but why make a whole chapter about making concrete when it's obviously gonna break the next chapter.
    yeah thats's what I mean.
     
         

  23. #23
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    Madara Uchiha....that was all that had to be said to make your argument valid.....

    Got an army in front of me?! Oh no problem...allow me to just drop meteors on them.....

    Oh you released Edo Tensei? Oh no problem...allow me to just happen to know how to break the contract...

    Oh the five Kage have put me in a losing situation? Oh no problem...allow me to have Mokuton AND Perfect Susanoo (which can destroy mountains....mountains).

    What strategy do you fight that with?! The strategy simply becomes to cleaverly place yet another OP technique in a position that he cannot block it with an OP tech -.-

    I do agree that a good bit of strategy has been lost to the Genuine OP Ninjutsu....Hinata, Sakura, Lee, Gai and Neji were practically written out of the could be strong category once we introduced the most OP Ninjutsu techniques in history


    I still enjoy it though ...giant meteors are always legitimate to see no matter how much BS it is!!!!!!
     
         

  24. #24
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    He doesnt suck
     
         

  25. #25
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Why Naruto sucks at the moment. (Sasuke..)

    i agree with every thread regarding this matter, the series is really boring and I dont have anything to look forward, even my fave (oro) seems calm and not as evil. The characters suck (boo), fights are too OP (boo), storyline failing hard (boo), Tobi's reason for beiong evil (double boo), Kabuto being trolled (boo), Kakashi fighting all this time and not accomplishing nothing as usual (boo), 10-tails sitting there being trapped (BOO), Nagato being sealed so easily (BOO), Kages not being able to prove themselves fighting ONE man another owning previous kages,etc (BOO)......I could just go on and on.

    Sasuke and Orochimaru are giving me hope, as they are probably the two most entertaining characters in the series
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •