Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last»
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NARUTO's SECOND ELEMENT [ water ]

GOOD DAY NB , to start off the topic,

Currently naruto has wind nature chakra while sasuke [ i just use sasuke as my basis no other intentions] has Fire nature chakra but we all know also that he has now lightning element [ Chidori ; Raikiri ] So when will naruto learn his 2nd element ? and what will it be? In some point naruto must learn to use other element coz we all know most of high rank shinobi [ jounin level up ] must have 2 or 3 element... Now im wondering when will kishi planning to show us naruto 2nd element...

So i used my little brain hahha :D :D :D

well in Narutoverse, some of the characters names have actually meanings that are similar to the character's characteristics or its techniques used [ Rock Lee is similar to Bruce Lee , konoha will of fire resembles in uchicha clan and saratubi clan ]

WHILE I stumble in the google i found out this :

The Yondaime's family name Namikaze are wave and wind, and Naruto's mothers family name Uzumaki means whirlpool [a surname also related to water ].

Now naruto's natural element was revealed to be wind when Kakashi tested him. Around this time it was mentioned that most Jounin ninja can control two elements. This certainly implies that Naruto should improve and learn his 2nd element, so he will have another element besides wind.

Im guessing right here that naruto next element would be WATER

Assuming that natural ninja elemental affinities are inherited then let's assume that Naruto inherited wind from his dad who as Hokage could probably control most if not all elements and perhaps also an affinity to water, and Naruto's mother probably had strong water jutsu as well because her name means whirlpool.

and besides Lightning[ Sasuke ] <WIND [ naruto ] < FIRE [ sasuke ] < WATER [probable naruto's element]<Lightning[sasuke to balance it out :D]

So,my belief is WATER ELEMENT should be narutos next element to learn. The only problem is where would Kishimoto find time for another training arc? The fighting now is no where near to end.. so it up to kishi now :D :D :D

EDIT : SASUKE FANBOYS ITS JUTS A THEORY DONT HATE :D :D :D ...Its all up to kishi anyways

Last edited by u wanna die; 12-09-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: NARUTO's SECOND ELEMENT [ water ]

Would be cool

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

He probably won't get one. No elemental attacks can match what he already has.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    School is up again, training
    will be slower sorry ;_;

no more elements for naruto
    where do you think kishi would put that? you think madara will say "hey naruto you are weak, i'll give you a month to go an train and get another element, my world domination plan could wait"

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    He probably won't get one. No elemental attacks can match what he already has.
    probably... haha.. but let just say if
    Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    Naruto isn't getting another affinity friend, you can speculate all you want, but it'll never be confirmed.
    cool bro... no need to rage up ...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hahha.. i forgot about that element thing... its sounds cool but sasuke's fanboys will not allow it... :D

Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow

asuma = wind nature
    kakashi = lightning nature

and kakashi > asuma

and oh! naruto has sennin modo, BM
    who cares about water nature

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Well there are probably one or two arcs after the war ends....It could be that it is the war's end, then some peace time in which Naruto learns his second element. Finally Naruto goes to fight Sasuke.

The problem is that there are relatively few people who would have a water affinity! He probably wouldn't go deal with anyone in the Hidden Mist Village which leaves Konoha shinobi...Kotetsu and Izumo are the only Water users that I'm aware of....there is Kakashi, but he has used only two water techniques...so it is possible he is poor in the art. Tobirama is dead so he can't really take up lessons!

The only other person in Konha who has had any association with water was Hinata...but that was during her training during the Part I filler arc called "The Search for the Bikouchu"...it would also be good to note she didn't use water techniques but controlled her chakra against water to strengthen it O.o....

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlord22 View Post
    asuma = wind nature
    kakashi = lightning nature

and kakashi > asuma

and oh! naruto has sennin modo, BM
    who cares about water nature
    LMAO... i do care :D

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Well there are probably one or two arcs after the war ends....It could be that it is the war's end, then some peace time in which Naruto learns his second element. Finally Naruto goes to fight Sasuke.

The problem is that there are relatively few people who would have a water affinity! He probably wouldn't go deal with anyone in the Hidden Mist Village which leaves Konoha shinobi...Kotetsu and Izumo are the only Water users that I'm aware of....there is Kakashi, but he has used only two water techniques...so it is possible he is poor in the art. Tobirama is dead so he can't really take up lessons!

The only other person in Konha who has had any association with water was Hinata...but that was during her training during the Part I filler arc called "The Search for the Bikouchu"...it would also be good to note she didn't use water techniques but controlled her chakra against water to strengthen it O.o....
    FINALLY a DESCENT REPLY :D

YAMATO knows water ... if he is still alive after the war off course

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by killerman82 View Post
    Would be cool
    thx

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post

Currently naruto has wind nature chakra while sasuke [ i just use sasuke as my basis no other intentions] has Fire nature chakra but we all know also that he has now lightning element [ Chidori ; Raikiri ] So when will naruto learn his 2nd element ? and what will it be? In some point naruto must learn to use other element coz we all know most of high rank shinobi [ jounin level up ] must have 2 or 3 element... Now im wondering when will kishi planning to show us naruto 2nd element...

So i used my little brain and go for a wild imagination spree hahha :D :D :D

well in Narutoverse, some of the characters names have actually meanings that are similar to the character's characteristics or its techniques used [ Rock Lee is similar to Bruce Lee , konoha will of fire resembles in uchicha clan and saratubi clan ]

The Yondaime's family name Namikaze are wave and wind, and Naruto's mothers family name Uzumaki means whirlpool [a surname also related to water ].

Now naruto's natural element was revealed to be wind when Kakashi tested him. Around this time it was mentioned that most Jounin ninja can control two elements. This certainly implies that Naruto should improve and learn his 2nd element, so he will have another element besides wind.

Assuming that natural ninja elemental affinities are inherited then let's assume that Naruto inherited wind from his dad who as Hokage could probably control most if not all elements and perhaps also an affinity to water, and Naruto's mother probably had strong water jutsu as well because her name means whirlpool.

and besides Lightning[ Sasuke ] <WIND [ naruto ] < FIRE [ sasuke ] < WATER [to balance it out :D]

So,my belief is WATER ELEMENT should be narutos next element to learn. The only problem is where would Kishimoto find time for another training arc? The fighting now is no where near to end.. so it up to kishi now :D :D :D

EDIT : SASUKE FANBOYS ITS JUTS A THEORY DONT HATE :D :D :D ...Its all up to kishi anyways
    WATER < Lightning[ Sasuke ] <WIND [ naruto ] < FIRE [ sasuke ] < WATER [to balance it out :D] < LIGHTNING ^ Fixed. Now it's balanced out.

I totally agree ^_^ I've always thought ever since Naruto 1st learnt wind element that because his name was Uzumaki/Whirlpool that in a few arcs after that, he would learn to use water element because it would turn out that he still wasn't powerful enough to defeat Sasuke. I mean when he learnt wind element and saw its' results VS Kakuzu, I could tell that it still wasn't good enough to defeat Sasuke, who was quite OP already at that stage, and then the guy went on to kill Oro, gain/absorb his powers, get the Hebi - Suigetsu/Karin/Jugo Team, and shortly after fought Diedara and Itachi in battles to the death and won. So I thought after that Naruto would be in serious need of getting stronger and would need to learn the water element to make his Rasen-Shuriken even more powerful, with the Pain threat in addition too. But oh well, he learned Sage Mode I guess.

But I reckon Kishi could have fit in adding a water element to the thrown Rasen-Shuriken. It could have been Whirlpool Rasen-Shuriken. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there's any more time for Kishi to allow something like that to develop, but let's hope maybe.

Last edited by Niwdog; 12-09-2012 at 01:19 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwdog View Post
    WATER < Lightning[ Sasuke ] <WIND [ naruto ] < FIRE [ sasuke ] < WATER [to balance it out :D] < LIGHTNING ^ Fixed. Now it's balanced out.

I totally agree ^_^ I've always thought ever since Naruto 1st learnt wind element that because his name was Uzumaki/Whirlpool that in a few arcs after that, he would learn to use water element because it would turn out that he still wasn't powerful enough to defeat Sasuke. I mean when he learnt wind element and saw its' results VS Kakuzu, I could tell that it still wasn't good enough to defeat Sasuke, who was quite OP already at that stage, and then the guy went on to kill Oro, gain/absorb his powers, get the Hebi - Suigetsu/Karin/Jugo Team, and shortly after fought Diedara and Itachi in battles to the death and won. So I thought after that Naruto would be in serious need of getting stronger and would need to learn the water element to make his Rasen-Shuriken even more powerful, with the Pain threat in addition too. But oh well, he learned Sage Mode as well.

But I reckon Kishi could have fit in adding a water element to the thrown Rasen-Shuriken. It could have been Whirlpool Rasen-Shuriken. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there's any more time for Kishi to allow something like that to develop, but let's hope maybe.
    yah the point is people forgot about the 2nd element coz naruto jumps to sage mode LOL

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

he needs to learn more wind techs 1st.

Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

Naruto will not have an element

Instead he will use Chakra chains as attacks and seals

Kushina's chakra seals

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    he needs to learn more wind techs 1st.
    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    Naruto will not have an element

Instead he will use Chakra chains as attacks and seals

Kushina's chakra seals

yes i know i know what is his capable now.. but its a matter of what if... is water element your choice too?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hellllllll no, he can't. if he didn't have the Jinchuriki inside of him hi would be a lo0ser ninja but bc he has it he's strong and i like him bc he doesn't give up and all of these are effects from when he was a kid...
    every thing that happened to him made him stronger or els he wouldn't
    wind is the only one.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!

If he does learn an extra element I agree that it'll probably be water! The problem is that the chances of him actually using water jutsu in the future are slim maybe when the manga is over and we get a look at the future but that's probably it...

Remember when he combined his Wind Release: Rasengan with Yamato's water jutsu? It'll probably be jutsu like that.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nimayus View Post
    hellllllll no, he can't. if he didn't have the Jinchuriki inside of him hi would be a lo0ser ninja but bc he has it he's strong and i like him bc he doesn't give up and all of these are effects from when he was a kid...
    every thing that happened to him made him stronger or els he wouldn't
    wind is the only one.
    Out of topic dude

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

So i used my little brain and go for a wild imagination spree hahha :D :D :D

and besides Lightning[ Sasuke ] <WIND [ naruto ] < FIRE [ sasuke ] < WATER [to balance it out :D]

Sadly, he doesn't have another affinity.

Anyways, who would teach him? Where's Tobirama-sama when you need him?:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

FINALLY a DESCENT REPLY :D

YAMATO knows water ... if he is still alive after the war off course
    Damn...knew I forgot someone......Yamato needs to stop being one with Nature, and instead team up with Kabuto and Anko....that way they can be a team of people screwed over by Orochimaru !

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    If he does learn an extra element I agree that it'll probably be water! The problem is that the chances of him actually using water jutsu in the future are slim maybe when the manga is over and we get a look at the future but that's probably it...

Remember when he combined his Wind Release: Rasengan with Yamato's water jutsu? It'll probably be jutsu like that.
    yes .. probably but on your point that its just jutso like yes its just combo attacks .. not combining them that would be KG right? to form other element... thats not what i mean... just combine it with good pattern attacks

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Sadly, he doesn't have another affinity.

Anyways, who would teach him? Where's Tobirama-sama when you need him?:

YAMAYO CAN.. He is water and earth ... if he still alive that is

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Damn...knew I forgot someone......Yamato needs to stop being one with Nature, and instead team up with Kabuto and Anko....that way they can be a team of people screwed over by Orochimaru !
    haha.. ORO is my man.. always there when trouble is around :D

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.

interesting..but idk..i think him having one element is good enough

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last»