Page 4 of 9 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 178
  1. #61
    Banned
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,960
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    neither
     
         

  2. #62
    Senior Member Kinimaster's Avatar
    Status
    Kinimaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,133
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Considering on panel feats, Minato is easily one of the most overrated characters, Itachi has feats everywhere. Thats why i laugh at people putting Minato over Itachi in tier lists, he had 2 fights that didnt end, and a combat style based on 2 moves, boring as hell.
     
         

  3. #63
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,819
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    how can you be scared to fight obito lmao
     
         

  4. #64
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyMangos View Post
    how can you be scared to fight obito lmao
    I don't get you, if a shinobi is smart, he'll know that he shouldn't fight Obito, because the only way to get through his Kamui is by having one yourself, or by attacking him for 5 straight minutes ? :sy:

    Seriously, did you get all those rep points through a rep4rep game or something ?
     
         

  5. #65
    Banned
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,684
     



    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    That's because A overestimates himself... If he was smart like Itachi, he'd know that he stands no chance
    If he was as smart as Itachi or Minato, A would go for the speed battle.
     
         

  6. #66
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,819
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    I don't get you, if a shinobi is smart, he'll know that he shouldn't fight Obito, because the only way to get through his Kamui is by having one yourself, or by attacking him for 5 straight minutes ? :sy:

    Seriously, did you get all those rep points through a rep4rep game or something ?
    you talk like you think itachi believed he was weaker thn obito. all the itachi fans claim he was stronger and that obito was the one scared. so i dont know what world youre living in with this 'itachi thought he was smart by staying away'. you the only one beliving that
     
         

  7. #67
      Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10,082
    __
     

    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Minato's more overrated but could probably be the stronger one of the two.
     
         

  8. #68
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    I'd like to see A say anything like Itachi saying the weakness of a supposedly undeafeatable jutsu is himself.
    He was the weakness of that Jutsu...
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyMangos View Post
    you talk like you think itachi believed he was weaker thn obito. all the itachi fans claim he was stronger and that obito was the one scared. so i dont know what world youre living in with this 'itachi thought he was smart by staying away'. you the only one beliving that
    Itachi knew he was weaker than Obito, what his fans say is irrelevant. Obito considered him to be a threat, but he wouldn't have lost to him.

    You're talking like...you...actually, I honestly don't get what you're trying to say
     
         

  9. #69
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,819
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    He was the weakness of that Jutsu...

    Itachi knew he was weaker than Obito, what his fans say is irrelevant. Obito considered him to be a threat, but he wouldn't have lost to him.

    You're talking like...you...actually, I honestly don't get what you're trying to say
    itachi didnt know squat. he didnt know tobi wasnt madara and he didnt know tobi's secrets. we don't know what itachi believed interms of his strength compared to obito so where you getting this 'itachi knew he was weaker'? thin air? he just stayed away cause he was scared
     
         

  10. #70
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyMangos View Post
    itachi didnt know squat. he didnt know tobi wasnt madara and he didnt know tobi's secrets. we don't know what itachi believed interms of his strength compared to obito so where you getting this 'itachi knew he was weaker'? thin air? he just stayed away cause he was scared
    I don't really get your point ? Itachi was smart to stay away from Tobi, that's my opinion. You can try to change it if you want, but that's not gonna happen with these dumbass "LOLZ Itachi was scared of Obito, he's a wimp" comments you're making
     
         

  11. #71
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,819
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    I don't really get your point ? Itachi was smart to stay away from Tobi, that's my opinion. You can try to change it if you want, but that's not gonna happen with these dumbass "LOLZ Itachi was scared of Obito, he's a wimp" comments you're making
    idc about changing your opinion, you were just trying to pass of some things as facts when they werent. even now you avoid what I said and just change the topic
     
         

  12. #72
    Member
    Status
    ThatGuyOvaThere is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    223
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Both are over-rated, and the ppl that don't see that itachi is stronger of the two is one of the reasons :/
     
         

  13. #73
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,231
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyMangos View Post
    itachi by far, his fans are just a joke:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=285491
    Thats edo Itachi... and considering Madara has not been shown to have sealing techs, Itachi would win.

    OT: I say minato is more overrated
     
         

  14. #74
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyMangos View Post
    idc about changing your opinion, you were just trying to pass of some things as facts when they werent. even now you avoid what I said and just change the topic
    Alright, let me try to break this down...

    1. Obito is more powerful than Itachi.

    2. Itachi didn't want to fight Obito

    Therefore, Itachi is not smart about not wanting to fight him, he's a coward, because he should have fought him, even if he knew he'd lose, just to prove that he isn't afraid. Right ? Right ???

    Seems legit...
     
         

  15. #75
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    Edo Itachi > Edo Madara


    low diff
    How ??
     
         

  16. #76
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    I was making fun of that fellow, I wasn't serious...
    Oh, I see, sorry about that
     
         

  17. #77
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,600
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Itachi is of course and hes has done nothing on the level of minato,
     
         

  18. #78
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Quote Originally Posted by enditallsin View Post
    Itachi is of course and hes has done nothing on the level of minato,
    Sealed Nagato, and therefore saved Naruto and Bee from him, who would have been killed, and wouldn't have been able to put up a fight against Madara and Obito right now... He also stopped Edo Tensei.
     
         

  19. #79
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    Failtachi is overrated and overwanked
    Just hang around the discussion and versus section
     
         
    Last edited by lol99; 12-09-2012 at 04:02 AM.

  20. #80
    Banned
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,960
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: More overrated: Itachi or Minato?

    ppl need to stop hating
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •