Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member Jigson's Avatar
    Status
    Jigson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Location
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant
    This user has no status.
     

    A link to the past.

    Hey guys i just started playing the game a link to the past on an emulator, now i've got an problem i can't find/open the map, has anyone played this? i don't know the hotkey it i'll post an pic of the hotkey settings.



    if you need a smaller picture to see it, post it!
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,599
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     



    Re: A link to the past.

    finishe the game several times...istn it the "X" button?
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,599
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     



    Re: A link to the past.

    x button which would be "S" in your case i think...i could be wrong however^^
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jigson's Avatar
    Status
    Jigson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Location
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A link to the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    x button which would be "S" in your case i think...i could be wrong however^^
    if i try that it opens the menu with my boomerang and a lantern, i don't have a idea how to get to the map i don't even see it.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    XpliCiTe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A link to the past.

    that game is cool dude
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,599
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     



    Re: A link to the past.

    then try out the select button which is Z for you... normally the menu screen would be on the select button and the map screen on the X as far as i remember..
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Jigson's Avatar
    Status
    Jigson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Location
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A link to the past.

    This is what i get if i push X (s) on my settings.

     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jigson's Avatar
    Status
    Jigson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Location
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A link to the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    then try out the select button which is Z for you... normally the menu screen would be on the select button and the map screen on the X as far as i remember..
    If i press Z, there pops up continue without save or save and exit.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,599
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     



    Re: A link to the past.

    what happens if you use the L or R buttons? just try out everything^^
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jigson's Avatar
    Status
    Jigson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Location
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A link to the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    what happens if you use the L or R buttons? just try out everything^^
    Already pressed every key on my keyboard xD.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,599
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     



    Re: A link to the past.

    lol ok... then try out this: reset the settings and set the keys again..all of them and then try it again..it should work then..if it doesnt then im out of ideas
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Jigson's Avatar
    Status
    Jigson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Location
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A link to the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    lol ok... then try out this: reset the settings and set the keys again..all of them and then try it again..it should work then..if it doesnt then im out of ideas
    Thx it actually worked, it was X for some weird reason thanks!
     
         

  13. #13
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,085
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    O_O
     

    Re: A link to the past.

    To bring up the map on Legend of Zelda Link to the Past it's the X button this is on an snes controller. You may have to set the keys to match the buttons better. I've played through this game several times when I was younger and I'm 100% sure that to pull up the map you hit the X button which on your hot-key would be S. I have that same emulator give me 5 minutes to download the rom and I'll check it out for you.

    Edit: Nvm you got it
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Jigson's Avatar
    Status
    Jigson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Location
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A link to the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    To bring up the map on Legend of Zelda Link to the Past it's the X button this is on an snes controller. You may have to set the keys to match the buttons better. I've played through this game several times when I was younger and I'm 100% sure that to pull up the map you hit the X button which on your hot-key would be S. I have that same emulator give me 5 minutes to download the rom and I'll check it out for you.

    Edit: Nvm you got it
    `
    Thanks for trying to help me haha!
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,599
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     



    Re: A link to the past.

    there you go! knew it was X!! haha have fun beating the game!!! its more than just a game..its and ADVENTURE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigson View Post
    Thx it actually worked, it was X for some weird reason thanks!
     
         

  16. #16
    Member MangekyouSusano's Avatar
    Status
    MangekyouSusano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    75
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A link to the past.

    My fav Zelda game. SNES was the best
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •