Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 32

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    1,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    1. Gaara's Sand.

    Gaara is shown to easily counter Amaterasu with his sand, technically he could also use the Amaterasu flames against you, example if you have comrades along with you.

    2. Pure Speed

    Raikage dodged Amaterasu flawlessly without much effort, speed like 8 Gates should do the same.

    3. Shinra Tensei

    The gravity force can be used to push the flames away.

    4. Gentle Fist: One Body Blow and 8-Trigrams Palms Rotation

    Similar to Shinra Tensei but it uses chakra to push the flames away. Palms Rotation is basically the spinning variant of One Body Blow.

    5. Fire Sealing Method

    Shown by Jiraiya, its capable of even sealing Amaterasu effortlessly.



    So my point, every jutsu has a weakness, no jutsu is perfect.
     
         

  2. #2
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Yeah, I agree.

    Some people think it's unstoppable...
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Michael Jordan's Avatar
    Status
    Michael Jordan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Riding around with a blunt in my lip, the sun in my eyes with a gun on my hip.
    Posts
    2,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In this world wherever
    there is light - there are
    also shadows. As long as the
    concept of winners exist,
    there must be losers. The
    selfish desire of wanting to
    maintain peace causes wars,
    and hatred is born to protect
    love" - Madara Uchiha
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Agreed my young acquaintance.
     
         

  4. #4
    ... Invsblphntm's Avatar
    Status
    Invsblphntm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    ---
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    FTG
    Kamui
    Heavenly Rotation
    Preta Path
    Izanagi


    10 ways to counter Amaterasu*
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member OrochimaruFan's Avatar
    Status
    OrochimaruFan is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    reddit
    Posts
    4,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black hat, white shoes, and
    I'm red all over
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    I don't think Shinra Tensei could move the flames.
     
         

  6. #6
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by OrochimaruFan View Post
    I don't think Shinra Tensei could move the flames.
    why not...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Immortal- View Post
    No Jutsu is perfect except for Edo Tensei >_>
    Itatchi proved that wrong.
     
         

  7. #7
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    11,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    why not...



    Itatchi proved that wrong.
    Well Itachi and Madara showed us the flaws of edo tensei
     
         

  8. #8
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Well Itachi and Madara showed us the flaws of edo tensei
    exactly.
     
         

  9. #9
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    13,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon Sage
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    why not...



    Itatchi proved that wrong.
    That was supposed to be a joke.
     
         

  10. #10
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by -Immortal- View Post
    That was supposed to be a joke.
    I know. lol.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member xXBlazinNinXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXBlazinNinXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Posts
    1,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by OrochimaruFan View Post
    I don't think Shinra Tensei could move the flames.

    lol this xD
     
         

  12. #12
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    13,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon Sage
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    No Jutsu is perfect except for Edo Tensei >_>
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member xXBlazinNinXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXBlazinNinXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Posts
    1,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by -Immortal- View Post
    No Jutsu is perfect except for Edo Tensei >_>
    Tell that to the dead edos that were sealed away while in this perfect edo tensei of yours
     
         

  14. #14
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by -Immortal- View Post
    No Jutsu is perfect except for Edo Tensei >_>
    genjutsu
    sealing techs
     
         

  15. #15
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Gaara blocked Enton. Shinra tensei sure, but you're already burned haha. Speed would dodge most attacks, can't seal it if you're already turned to ash. Neji gets turned to ash.
     
         

  16. #16
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    4,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Gaara blocked Enton. Shinra tensei sure, but you're already burned haha. Speed would dodge most attacks, can't seal it if you're already turned to ash. Neji gets turned to ash.
    Gaara can most likely guard Amatratsu yes it hasn't been proven but it travels and gaara sand defense is automatic if it gets into range it will protect him immediately also gaara sand blocked Mokoton witch is an instantaneous Forrest witch he not only blocked himself from it but the other kages as well so yeah I believe he can
     
         

  17. #17
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    902
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Agree with everything but the Hyuuga techniques
    + rep
     
         

  18. #18
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Gaara can most likely guard Amatratsu yes it hasn't been proven but it travels and gaara sand defense is automatic if it gets into range it will protect him immediately also gaara sand blocked Mokoton witch is an instantaneous Forrest witch he not only blocked himself from it but the other kages as well so yeah I believe he can
    Gaara has been owned many times by fast people, Sasuke Amaterasu would be on him before he could blink
     
         

  19. #19
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    1,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Gaara has been owned many times by fast people, Sasuke Amaterasu would be on him before he could blink
    Gaara's sensory is beyond other Shinobi, he blocked a Susanoo's Sword attack behind him without even looking at it.

    His reaction is really fast too, besides his a Kage.
     
         

  20. #20
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    4,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    Gaara's sensory is beyond other Shinobi, he blocked a Susanoo's Sword attack behind him without even looking at it.

    His reaction is really fast too, besides his a Kage.
    Not only tht he blocked 4 Susanno swords with only half of his defens (other half protecting mei from her 4 susannos so he was tech fighting 8 susannos at once) e once again coming out unscathed
     
         

  21. #21
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    4,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Gaara has been owned many times by fast people, Sasuke Amaterasu would be on him before he could blink
    Gaara beat lee -_- he came out unscathed lee couldn't even damage him all he did was damage the sand shield u should read tht chapter again-/-

    Sasuke granted he did injur him because of chidori not cuz of lighting but because of two reasons 1 he underestimated sasuke by not defending his ball of sand thinking it can hold against anything
    And 2 because chidori piercing attack


    Dosu simply got owned


    Kimmi lost...tbh if he would've made tht last attack he still would've lost because he would've knocked gaara out and according to the manga if gaara became unconscious the shikaku would've came out so yeah the demon would've owned kimmi just saying


    Those r the only ppl gaara has faught tht had speed 0.0 so the countless ppl I dnt c cuz 2/3 of them lost and out of technicality sasuke lost to because he continued the fight In Forrest of death witch he failed miserably
     
         

  22. #22
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    Gaara's sensory is beyond other Shinobi, he blocked a Susanoo's Sword attack behind him without even looking at it.

    His reaction is really fast too, besides his a Kage.
    I don't see what this has to do with him blocking Amaterasu since he can't, but I'll reply. Naruto, Karin all real sensors. Even after his sand sensed Mu he was goin to be killed if it wasn't for Naruto. What speed does the sword have? Susano'o still owned him. Haha because he's a Kage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Gaara beat lee -_- he came out unscathed lee couldn't even damage him all he did was damage the sand shield u should read tht chapter again-/-

    Sasuke granted he did injur him because of chidori not cuz of lighting but because of two reasons 1 he underestimated sasuke by not defending his ball of sand thinking it can hold against anything
    And 2 because chidori piercing attack


    Dosu simply got owned


    Kimmi lost...tbh if he would've made tht last attack he still would've lost because he would've knocked gaara out and according to the manga if gaara became unconscious the shikaku would've came out so yeah the demon would've owned kimmi just saying


    Those r the only ppl gaara has faught tht had speed 0.0 so the countless ppl I dnt c cuz 2/3 of them lost and out of technicality sasuke lost to because he continued the fight In Forrest of death witch he failed miserably
    Omg this thread is about countering Amaterasu, so I won't counter all you said. Point being anyone fast he's fought has gotten past his sand. He would've even see Amaterasu coming.
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    1. Gaara's Sand.

    Gaara is shown to easily counter Amaterasu with his sand, technically he could also use the Amaterasu flames against you, example if you have comrades along with you.

    2. Pure Speed

    Raikage dodged Amaterasu flawlessly without much effort, speed like 8 Gates should do the same.

    3. Shinra Tensei

    The gravity force can be used to push the flames away.

    4. Gentle Fist: One Body Blow and 8-Trigrams Palms Rotation

    Similar to Shinra Tensei but it uses chakra to push the flames away. Palms Rotation is basically the spinning variant of One Body Blow.

    5. Fire Sealing Method

    Shown by Jiraiya, its capable of even sealing Amaterasu effortlessly.



    So my point, every jutsu has a weakness, no jutsu is perfect.
    Yes. IMO, the Yondaime Raikage isn't really that fast. I'd say 6th Gate Gai (current) > Yondaime Raikage in terms of speed. Let's not even get into strength
     
         

  24. #24
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    4,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Yes. IMO, the Yondaime Raikage isn't really that fast. I'd say 6th Gate Gai (current) > Yondaime Raikage in terms of speed. Let's not even get into strength
    6 gates > A speed 0.0 r u serious

    6 gates had to b used to counter 30% of Kisame with out sameheada 0.0 I dnt think so not to mention Kisame was on equal footing with 6 gate Gai
     
         

  25. #25
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    11,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: 5 Ways to Counter Amaterasu

    Nicely done!!!! It is also possible that Gentle Fist: Vacuume Palm works



    Quote Originally Posted by OrochimaruFan View Post
    I don't think Shinra Tensei could move the flames.
    Nagato has been seen repelling Amaterasu (Nagato vs Itachi, Bee, and Naruto)....which is why One Body Blow works as they employ the same concept!
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •