Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Is Obito Madara?

Oh well...Then say disturbed
    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Oh really? I am disturbed by your lack of faith.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diabolical

.....Given this forum's track record on spoilers I'd start reading the manga right away if I were you....

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Assuma View Post
    Oh well...Then say disturbed
    Okay. Disturbed. Bam. Said it. I'm magic. Now give me a sandwich.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The OP is definitely a troll. First of all, he only responds to the one guy who made the comment about Bleach and blatantly avoiding the comments that are replying to his question directly in a very /thread way - the ones telling him to get the hell out of here until he's finished reading the manga cos spoilers are everywhere. It's very difficult to stay on this forum for longer than 30 mins and NOT stumble across a spoiler about Tobi's identity. If OP stays on here for this long, he should have come across the spoiler for the identity already or shortly will. If by some rare chance, the OP is legit, they should stop reading my post right here and then and just move on to another comment cos I'm about to make another point that would somewhat spoil Tobi's identity.

Second of all, the OP's theory is just too close to the actual truth about Tobi, almost as if he really does already know. Personally, I wouldn't feed it. I feel like /Thread happened about the third time someone told OP to go read the manga quick and not return to the forum until he had caught up with the manga and found out who Tobi was cos the manga is like a mine rigged with spoilers.

Itachi student class '03 Genjitxu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bossed up

I'm beginning to suspect santa claus may not be real cuz if konan made 500 billion explosive tags then how does santa visit 7 billion people in a night

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwdog View Post
    The OP is definitely a troll. First of all, he only responds to the one guy who made the comment about Bleach and blatantly avoiding the comments that are replying to his question directly in a very /thread way - the ones telling him to get the hell out of here until he's finished reading the manga cos spoilers are everywhere. It's very difficult to stay on this forum for longer than 30 mins and NOT stumble across a spoiler about Tobi's identity. If OP stays on here for this long, he should have come across the spoiler for the identity already or shortly will. If by some rare chance, the OP is legit, they should stop reading my post right here and then and just move on to another comment cos I'm about to make another point that would somewhat spoil Tobi's identity.

Second of all, the OP's theory is just too close to the actual truth about Tobi, almost as if he really does already know. Personally, I wouldn't feed it. I feel like /Thread happened about the third time someone told OP to go read the manga quick and not return to the forum until he had caught up with the manga and found out who Tobi was cos the manga is like a mine rigged with spoilers.
    cut the logic, you're killing my fun.
    Seriously, it's not like it wasn't obvious.

And Knonan is the the head elf. That's why Santa is real. /thread.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

I am going to be a meanie and spoil it ... After the hashirama vs madara fight hashirama
    Took madaras eyes and went into hiding that's why he wears a mask because he is quite old he can't deactivate t because he isn't an uchiha ...

Page 2 of 2 « First 12