Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Well where do i begin. I've always wanted to put this to rest, looks like i have a bit of time. Anyway along with a bit of research it seems what i thought has been established in the manga, I like most people just couldn't see it clear enough. However ill reveal to you some facts about Shisui's/Danzo relationship.

    As we know Shisui said Danzo stole is eye majority of people have translated this into a 1 vs 1 fight where Danzo defeated him and took an eye, i however have never believed this for various reasons. Ill start by stating:
    • A summary of Anbu & summary of Roots
    • Differences between Anbu and Root
    • State that Shisui was in Anbu, but under Roots, Whilst Itachi was in Anbu black Ops
    • Finally, give a verdict on what truly happened between Shisui/Danzo


    The Anbu black ops are an organisation which is controlled by the hokage.
    Within this organisation is another organisation known as root whcih was founded by Danzo


    Apart from the difference between anbu and roots being the leader's, there is another difference and that is the uniform they were. Apart from Anbu/Roots whom both were a mask (due to the nature of their job) there is a massive difference is the way they dress/arm themselves. Anbu where a:
    • Chest armour
    • Arm guards
    • Wield a katana


    This is a typical Anbu black Op's outfit. As you can see the chest armour is visible. The arm guards is visible and he is wielding a katana.

    Roots members however dress differently;
    They do NOT have a chest armour
    They do NOT have arm guards
    They wield a tanto (small katana)
    They have straps over their shoulders

    So how do i know this. Well iv'e shown you the typical outfit of an Anbu black ops. Ill now show you the outfits of the known Root members for you to see for yourself.

    SAI



    Fu & Torune;


    As you can see Roots armoury and Uniform is very different from the ANbu Black ops.




    As we all know Itachi was in Anbu, he was a black OPS and the person whom he reports to was the hokage


    .

    Secondly note itachi's anbu clothing and weapon he wields, here.

    For a better view here;



    Itachi's outfit matches perfectly with that of an anbu black op's.
    • Chest armour (CHECK)
    • Arm guards (CHECK)
    • Wield a katana (CHECK)


    The next image im about to show you along with what is up next will reveal Shisui's true identity.
    First is that shisui was in anbu. However the manga hasn't specifically stated whether he was a black ops or roots. It has however given us strong hints that he was a root member.

    The first image is this;



    As you an clearly see, there is a massive difference between the uniform Itachi and Shisui were along with their weapons. Itachi wields a katana. Shisui wields a tanto.

    For better viewing here:



    Its clear as day that Itachi dresses uniform/armoury is an Anbu black OPS, whilst Shisui's is from Roots.

    Apart from the clear facts that Shisui was in anbu due to his uniform, his idea's perfectly match Danzo's.

    Danzo's idea's;



    Shisui's idea's




    There is a strong correlation between Danzo's ideas and Shisui's. Apart from Danzo whom preaches these idea's to member's of root who else could've preached this to Shisui whom in turn preached this to Itachi.

    Anbu black OP's and Root though similar in fashion have different idea's basically reflecting the two heads of the respective Groups (Black OPS & Roots)






    This where the misconception comes into play. It says Danzo stole his eye. However that is too vague.
    Shisui wanted to solve the problems his own way. If shisui is planning on stopping the coup d'etat it would not be a wise idea to use Kotoamatsukami on Danzo. Because he wants to use it somehow to stop the coup d'etat, therefore using it on danzo instead will not solve this problem because he now has to wait another 10 years before he can use it, but another problem arises if he used it on Danzo. If it was found out that an uchiha was controlling one of the influential elder's of konoha it backfires massively on shisui's original intent and this last act will no doubt be a catalyst for the coup.

    Secondly, its very possible that because Shisui is in roots and his idea's match perfectly with Danzo's he didn't show much restrain against his superior in turn allowed Danzo to take his eye, but also he would have to restrain because if Danzo was to die if further backfires on his plan and this act will be a catalyst if anything for the coup. Danzo most likely knew this and took the opportunity because he is basically invincible. Shisui is at a loss. Kill Danzo and your plan backfires. Show restraint and Danzo takes your eye

    This possibility is that Danzo either went along with a few root member's to obtain Shisui's eye or Danzo was not there at all. The reason I say this is because the image im about to upload speaks for itself;




    As you can see, Fu volunteers to go and and retrieve the sharingan (Sasuke's) for Danzo. A very similar thing could've happened where Danzo sent people after him or He went with people to retrieve Shisui's eye. Danzo is NEVER alone when something big is about to happen.


    All iv'e Given you is enough info to state that:
    • Shisui decided not to use it against Danzo for reasons given above
    • Danzo being his superior he could not have used enough force again, reasons given above.
    • Danzo could've either sent people after him or he went with a few root member's by his side



    Shisui's hype also makes this even clearer that it was never a 1 vs 1 fight where Danzo defeated him and took an eye. Also note something important. In order for Danzo to take shisui eye he would have to physically restrain him, whilst removing his eye. Danzo doesn't have that strength in his old age to restrain somebody like shisui (whom though we do not know his age, he was older than Itachi) and take his eye at the same time. Its clear he had help, if this is what happened.

    Shisui was hailed as a genius even amongst a clan of geniuses;



    By this we can firmly say he was highly proficient in katon based technique's and the sharingan to even awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan. His hype is great enough that Kabuto searched for his DNA, but couldnt find it;




    Thread actually isnt long, it just has sub sections. To conclude there is a high possibility that Shisui was never defeated by Danzo in a 1 vs 1 scenario

     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 12-07-2012 at 01:11 AM.

  2. #2
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Very cool
     
         

  3. #3
    Surpassed's Avatar
    Status
    Surpassed is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    See you soon
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    I always thought he won it in a bet.
     
         

  4. #4
    The God of shinobi jordan1's Avatar
    Status
    jordan1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    mars
    Posts
    1,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Sounds legit
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    i agree
     
         

  6. #6
    . . . Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    As expected of blaze...outstanding thread. reps.
     
         

  7. #7
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Very cool
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1 View Post
    Sounds legit
    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    i agree
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    As expected of blaze...outstanding thread. reps.
    Thanks to you all. Finally had time to create this.
    Anyway i need to get some sleep so iv'e to go now
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 12-07-2012 at 01:56 AM.

  8. #8
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    It will only remain an assumption or self interpretation no matter how much you explain it unti we really see what happened in the manga. What you say is totally baseless, but whatever you can believe what you want. Nice effort though
     
         

  9. #9
    Member ARandomBlackKid's Avatar
    Status
    ARandomBlackKid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a ****ing god of sex
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    rep 4 effort.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member soyeongun's Avatar
    Status
    soyeongun is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Thank you for bringing out the difference between the black ops and root so clearly.
    And yes I agree. Shisui was never defeated by Danzo in a 1 vs 1 scenario.
     
         
    Last edited by soyeongun; 12-07-2012 at 03:57 AM.

  11. #11
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    You never know. Danzo probably did gain strength from senju cells, and mind you that this was also when kabuto was still just a child, which means he was a lot younger too.



    Danzo's eye also awakened again during the end of Sasuke's fight, but he didn't have time to use KA. So it seems that KA isn't as instant as everyone claims, which means that Danzo could have avoided it when he fought Shishui.



    Mind you that Danzo was almost on par with Hiruzen in his prime.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Hmm, my theory for this is quite different. Since I do see Danzo beating Shisui in a 1 vs 1.

    Let me begin with the eye itachi was given. Itachi was able to use this eye on himself in the war. He said it had an activation time of a decade (10 years). Knowing the time of the Uchiha massacre, which was when Sasuke was 8 years old, there is no way Shisui could have used this eye in that year, since it hasn't been 10 years yet.

    The other thing is that Shisui said he tried to stop the coup. So it is likely to believe he used his other eye (Danzos eye) to try and stop it.

    This would make it possible for Danzo to take his eyes without flaws.

    The 3rd thing is that the way both of his eyes work, are very different. So the one Danzo stole, was the one with shortest activation time since its ability is a lot weaker than the other eye. However, it is possible to use KA on someone without anybody finding, when you use Danzos eye. So this would be the only way for Shisui to use it on a fellow uchiha during their meeting.
     
         

  13. #13
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Never noticed shishui was in root, though I Did know that he and danzo shared almost exactly the same principles .....I just thought it may have been a coincidence.. nice read
     
         

  14. #14
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    You never know. Danzo probably did gain strength from senju cells, and mind you that this was also when kabuto was still just a child, which means he was a lot younger too.


    Danzo implanted hashirama's dna to boost the time duration of izanagi. I believed he got the sharingan after the massacre where free sharingans were available to him and not before the massacre because iv'e a hard time believing the uchiha clan would be happy to bury their dead with their eyes missing. And In fact shisui made that clear when he made it look like he destroyed his eyes and erased his existence .

    In order words Danzo would have gotten hashirama's dna for the purpose of getting the sharingans which he knew he would have after the massacre and not before. Shisui doing what he did to avoid conflict further states that the uchiha obviously wouldn't be happy if they see a member of their clan's eyes missing at death. Note also that Danzo could not control hashirama's dna at all, and its main purpose was to increase izanagi. It seems he also added this in order to gain him the ability of controlling the fox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Danzo's eye also awakened again during the end of Sasuke's fight, but he didn't have time to use KA. So it seems that KA isn't as instant as everyone claims, which means that Danzo could have avoided it when he fought Shishui.



    Mind you that Danzo was almost on par with Hiruzen in his prime.
    Hardly anything is instant especially ms technique's. The only instant is when its activated, however it has to be prepared. With ms technique's there is a build up of chakra in the eye that is necessary to activate the technique. Secondly Danzo was caught in two minds about kotoamatsumaki's usage. He wasn't sure whether to use this technique or through it away for another izanagi

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Hmm, my theory for this is quite different. Since I do see Danzo beating Shisui in a 1 vs 1.

    Let me begin with the eye itachi was given. Itachi was able to use this eye on himself in the war. He said it had an activation time of a decade (10 years). Knowing the time of the Uchiha massacre, which was when Sasuke was 8 years old, there is no way Shisui could have used this eye in that year, since it hasn't been 10 years yet.
    I do not get what you mean. Shisui was planning on solving the problem between the leaf and the uchiha with KA somehow

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    The other thing is that Shisui said he tried to stop the coup. So it is likely to believe he used his other eye (Danzos eye) to try and stop it.

    This would make it possible for Danzo to take his eyes without flaws.
    He said he tried to stop it, he later said danzo stole his right eye. Meaning he was in the process of using ka or he was waiting till he could use ka and danzo took advantage of this wait and took his eye

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    The 3rd thing is that the way both of his eyes work, are very different. So the one Danzo stole, was the one with shortest activation time since its ability is a lot weaker than the other eye. However, it is possible to use KA on someone without anybody finding, when you use Danzos eye. So this would be the only way for Shisui to use it on a fellow uchiha during their meeting.
    Explain the bold part.
     
         

  15. #15
    Whatever happens, happens AnimusOra's Avatar
    Status
    AnimusOra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Edinburg TX
    Posts
    1,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    This doesn't bother me none
    like retarded kids throwing
    ice cubes at the sun -
    Immortal Technique
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    First of all thank you for expaining the difference in the Anbu and Root Members so clearly it has helped my understanding now between the two and i agree that shisui was in a difficult situation where he knew he had to make in regards to the coup. Given all the circumstances he knew that he would have a major part in the coup. Once he realized Danzo was going to steal his eyes he did what he could to escape with his other one so that way Danzo wouldnt have the other one. With all the hype that alot of characters had about Shisui to lose in a 1v1 with Danzo. You must also be correct about him not using Kotoamatsukami on Danzo, from what we know it only affects one user when it is used and if Fuu and Torune were around he would not have been able to get away without the leaf taking it out on the uchiha. Excellent Thead Blaze.
     
         

  16. #16
    Whatever happens, happens AnimusOra's Avatar
    Status
    AnimusOra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Edinburg TX
    Posts
    1,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    This doesn't bother me none
    like retarded kids throwing
    ice cubes at the sun -
    Immortal Technique
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Do you think that Danzo might have asked Orochimaru for help with obtaining his eye? They did collaborate with his arm and the sharingans? Maybe Shisui was poisoned somehow and impared him when he lost his eye
     
         

  17. #17
    Iq=over 9000 sindi1997's Avatar
    Status
    sindi1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tsukyomi World
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    The system is made to be
    cheated :D
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    How is it possible i shared the same idea was gona make a thread about it tomorrow but you made it before me anyway i always enjoy reading your threads awesome one thanked liked and +reped respect blaze
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Kakashi Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    3,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Good thread I agree.
     
         

  19. #19
    #TH Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    This where the misconception comes into play. It says Danzo stole his eye. However that is too vague.
    Shisui wanted to solve the problems his own way. If shisui is planning on stopping the coup d'etat it would not be a wise idea to use Kotoamatsukami on Danzo. Because he wants to use it somehow to stop the coup d'etat, therefore using it on danzo instead will not solve this problem because he now has to wait another 10 years before he can use it, but another problem arises if he used it on Danzo. If it was found out that an uchiha was controlling one of the influential elder's of konoha it backfires massively on shisui's original intent and this last act will no doubt be a catalyst for the coup.

    Who said anything about Shisui planning to use it on Danzo? I thought everyone assumed his original intent was to use it on Fugaku to convince him to stop the coup. I think Danzo didn't agree with Shisui's plan since he wanted sharingan for himself and the only way to do that was to massacre the clan. If it was found out that Danzo was being controlled, wouldn't an all out war breakout between the clan and the village as opposed to a sudden coup or massacre since both sides would know a conflict is inevitable and get ready to act accordingly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Secondly, its very possible that because Shisui is in roots and his idea's match perfectly with Danzo's he didn't show much restrain against his superior in turn allowed Danzo to take his eye, but also he would have to restrain because if Danzo was to die if further backfires on his plan and this act will be a catalyst if anything for the coup. Danzo most likely knew this and took the opportunity because he is basically invincible. Shisui is at a loss. Kill Danzo and your plan backfires. Show restraint and Danzo takes your eye
    What is your train of thought about him killing Danzo? What do you think would happen if he decides to take control of Danzo or to kill him?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Shisui's hype also makes this even clearer that it was never a 1 vs 1 fight where Danzo defeated him and took an eye. Also note something important. In order for Danzo to take shisui eye he would have to physically restrain him, whilst removing his eye. Danzo doesn't have that strength in his old age to restrain somebody like shisui (whom though we do not know his age, he was older than Itachi) and take his eye at the same time. Its clear he had help, if this is what happened.

    Shisui was hailed as a genius even amongst a clan of geniuses;



    By this we can firmly say he was highly proficient in katon based technique's and the sharingan to even awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan. His hype is great enough that Kabuto searched for his DNA, but couldnt find it;


    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post

    Thread actually isnt long, it just has sub sections. To conclude there is a high possibility that Shisui was never defeated by Danzo in a 1 vs 1 scenario

    [/CENTER]
    Well I know Shisui was strong and I do agree he didn't fight Danzo in a 1 VS 1 but I think you underestimate Danzo and think he is fodder or something. Even without sharingan and senju DNA, Danzo wasn't too far behind Hiruzen and considered kage level on par with Kakashi and Tsunade despite the fact no one knew about his power ups. When Sasuke killed Danzo, a lot of people were surprised that Sasuke managed to kill such a high level ninja such as Danzo.
     
         

  20. #20
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Danzo wasn't too far behind Hiruzen
    he was very far behind hiruzen
     
         

  21. #21
    #TH Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    he was very far behind hiruzen
    They were supposed to be equals but Hiruzen was always one step ahead.

    Their relationship is very similar to Naruto and Sasuke, Neji and Lee, Kakashi and Gai or am I missing something?
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Memoria's Avatar
    Status
    Memoria is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Posts
    3,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Nice read indeed, that Anbu and Root explanation was completely in place. I have nothing to add here, since I too believe that Danzo didn't fight Shisui to get his eye, but you could say that it might be still unproven.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I do not get what you mean. Shisui was planning on solving the problem between the leaf and the uchiha with KA somehow
    He said he tried to stop it, he later said danzo stole his right eye. Meaning he was in the process of using ka or he was waiting till he could use ka and danzo took advantage of this wait and took his eye
    Explain the bold part.
    Well your theory is good as well, I just tried to put another possibility, which I find just as likely.

    Yeah Shisui would solve it by using KA to convince them (as I interpret it), and it would most likely be on itachis father? I mean if Shisui used KA on him or anyone else, and they didn't notice. If Danzo then later met with Shisui, and took his eye, this would end the jutsu, since the eye danzo has needs to be active to run KA (as we saw during kage meeting, when Ao was watching him). So it's more likely a way of controlling another individual for given amount of time. So this creates a vast amount of possible ways of stopping the coup by trying to use one of the older uchiha to convince the rest to settle down.

    The other eye, as I explained, couldn't have been ready, since the time itachi used it and the time of the uchiha massacre isn't 10 years apart.

    The reason I said Danzos is weaker is quite simple. The genjutsu Itachi laid upon himself did not free him from edo tenseis control. It laid a new command in his brain, which commanded him to "protect Konoha". Apparently this command was stronger than the edo tensei control, and thus itachi could protect konoha. Yes he could move freely afterwards, but in the end, his every move was to protect konoha. Why else would Itachi block Sasukes shurinken? It's not like Kabuto couldn't dodge. Itachi knew that, but his command was set. Itachi also said to sasuke that he couldn't stop, when he was hunting kabuto. His defense even stopped sasuke from stopping him. all while moving.

    Danzos, which I already explained, needs to be controlled by the user. I could even imagine there is a certain range you must be within. However, Danzos didn't require eye contact, nor did it require his eye to be visible. Itachis on the other hand required eye contact, though some trigger was set in it, making this part a little tricky. Some people tend to think Itachi used KA on Kabuto. This is impossible, he used it on himself simply
     
         
    Last edited by thegame; 12-07-2012 at 10:54 PM.

  24. #24
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Nice thread, though Shisui's predicament probably wasn't as simple as that. Its highly plausible that he was at a loss whether or not he showed restraint against Danzo, but fleeing was always a option, he was regarded as Shisui as the body flicker. Shinobi who tend to be proficient in a particular technique/Kekkei Genkai are only named after it if they surpass everyone else in that particular field e.g. Roshi of the Lava Release.

    Using KA on Fugaku would of been the most efficient in preventing the coup, allowing Danzo to take one of his eyes seems like a fruitless endeavorer which could easily backfire.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Ace of the fire fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Burning **** with Ace
    Posts
    1,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    >
     

    Re: How Danzo Obtained Shisui's right eye

    Very nice thread! you're insight is amazing man, I never would've picked up on these hints.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •