Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

There must be more to the sharingan than we know

This is just a quick theory/analysis I have, so feel free to improve upon it.

Out of all the eye Dojutsu, the sharingan is the only that mutates multiple times.

The sharingan first starts with 1/2 tomoe, then 3, then you must need to go through a tragic moment in life to awaken the MS, followed by replacing your eyes for EMS, and finally evolve to rinnegan with Senju DNA.

The sharingan also grants new abilities with each stage, and it did say that the EMS grants a completely new tech(meaning not Perfect Susanoo because that's only a variation, and not rinnegan because that requires senju DNA)

it's quoted as a "new special technique"

Each user's sharingan are granted both both different properties(kamui, KA) and some common ones(susanoo, amaterasu) and also each Mangekyo Sharingan looks vastly different between users.

but both the byakugan and rinnegan have no stages such as the sharingan, they both give the same common abilities as far as we know, and they all look the same.

Also both the byakugan and rinnegan can't cast genjutsu while the sharingan can.

We see both Oro and Kabuto try to go after the Uchiha(sasuke/itachi), rather than go after Nagato(who possessed the rinnegan) to uncover the true knowledge of ninjutsu. They didn't know that Madara gave away his rinnegan, and for them to believe that the sharingan was more important than the rinnegan, must mean there are still thing to be revealed.

The sharingan almost has no similarity to Byakugan and Rinnegan, yet it's the only one to be able to evolve into the rinnegan.

and if it is a simple mutation, how would senju DNA grant evolution? Would giving Uchiha DNA to a senju grant him a sharingan or rinnegan? It doesn't seem like that would be the case.

Does this also mean that there are still secrets to the rinnegan and byakugan(having stages uncovered yet)?

Opinions, thoughts?

General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: There must be more to the sharingan than we know

the reason they did not go for nagato is because nagato was is and allways will be FAR STRONGER then orochimaru. He would have died easly in a battle.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    After a long time! I'm Back!

Idk a Senju and uchiha would have a babie maybe? that's how plain yet so simple right?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Kaguya fans don't exist

I'm still thinking Sasuke's going to have a new technique, I mean he's going to be little match against Naruto without one hell of an upgrade!

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    the reason they did not go for nagato is because nagato was is and allways will be FAR STRONGER then orochimaru. He would have died easly in a battle.
    At the time he was crippled and weak, and Konan was the only one protecting his "true body" from what I understand. I'm fairly certain that the six paths were never near the real Nagato. Orochimaru was in the akatsuki and could possibly have met up with him or something and "back-stabbed" him.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Young Black Evil

Theres always more to the sharingan. Simply put it evolved more than an EEVEE.

Itachi student class '03 Genjitxu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    bossed up

That's cuz the byakugan is just a burnt out rinnegan

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

any new power that sasuke will obtain must his sharigan lasting longer in battles these days. :rofl: i hope he doesn't gets PS. Because i am certain, its a Rennigan jutsu (you need senju cells for that)

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by zesto View Post
    any new power that sasuke will obtain must his sharigan lasting longer in battles these days. :rofl: i hope he doesn't gets PS. Because i am certain, its a Rennigan jutsu (you need senju cells for that)
    it's not a rinnegan jutsu...Madara obtained the rinnegan when he was old and told Onoki that he didn't use it because he was just a kid.

Besides, susanoo already had different form phases....first skeletal, then the muscled one, then the one like sasuke had with the arrow, then the full cloaked one that Itachi had, and then PS.

Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-09-2012 at 07:24 AM.