Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Uchiha Clan Shinobi Shunsin no Shisui's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

Strange Guy o_O

There's something that's been bugging me lately. I feel a bit bewildered but maybe with your guys help I might feel a bit relieved. So there's basically this guy at my new College and he's an inscrutable dude that walks around College almost having an emotionless face. He's not that popular but at the same time he's not a loner because he still knows some people who I would understand are his friends. He talks normally with his friends. He is kinda attractive so he gets alot of glances by the girls and which pisses me off because they stare at 'em for a long time and almost every day. Although like most of the time they don't even talk to 'em, maybe because their shy or just confused themselves. Not that i'm jealous even though when I talk to the girls, they don't seemt that interested in me. I normally get insulted and damn I fail but I thought I'd share this anyway with you guys. Oh, and I'm NOT GAY so don't be getting any funny ideas

Thoughts?? :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Strange Guy o_O

So...what do you want to we say?

Suicide Circus ~<3 CleverMonkey's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://tokyodog.tumblr.com/ .
    Follow? :3

Too bad for you?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

As a guy who grew up awkward looking in my teen years I learned that being quik witted, having a good personality and being able to joke with them got me a long way. The trick is not to be afraid(easier said than done). You just got to say F' it and try, draw that line in the sand then force yourself to step over it. You'll be amazed at the results. Sometimes you gotta go out on a limb cause that's where the fruit is

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salad Family-Lover of
    Saladina.

You're in love with this guy.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

Quote Originally Posted by Merita View Post
    So...what do you want to we say?
    I don't know, well what would you say or do if you were in my position? If you were aggressive, you would try to confront this guy and break his face or if you were nice and polite, you would try to make friends with em I guess but he would still piss you off 'cause all the *****es eyes are on em and not on you or any other dude.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marxist

kill him, and you'll feel better!

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is aboard with Jack Sparrow.
    Arr!!

This disease is called protopythothalonis. Search it on google and you'll get your solution. Hope, I could make you feel comfortable.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If I were in your position, I would just forget those girls that you called *****es. They ARE *****es. Forget and continue your life.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shunsin no Shisui View Post
    I don't know, well what would you say or do if you were in my position? If you were aggressive, you would try to confront this guy and break his face or if you were nice and polite, you would try to make friends with em I guess but he would still piss you off 'cause all the *****es eyes are on em and not on you or any other dude.
    May I ask whats wrong with you? Not to offend you but Yesterday you displayed impressive intelligence and then you say break his face today. If the issue is with the females be respectful and polite they'll flock to you in numbers. If one girl talks about you to her friend it spreads like fire. If this guy bothers you then who the hell cares its just one person out of a planet full of incompetent individuals.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    kill him, and you'll feel better!
    Dude, its a College NOT a Battlefield. Although I do want to, I would get arrested, beaten and humilated.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzeless View Post
    This disease is called protopythothalonis. Search it on google and you'll get your solution. Hope, I could make you feel comfortable.
    Dafuq, there's no such thing. That disease doesn't even exist, you fail :sy:

If I were in your position, I would just forget those girls that you called *****es. They ARE *****es. Forget and continue your life.
    Sorry, I meant girls. But that's the problem. I'm in a bit of a dilemma in what to do and I hate to say this but that guy, when he looks you straight in the eye, a strange feeling hits you. It's like he has something which no one else has. I mean, I've seen other studs that get girls easily but their different to this guy. You don't suppose he has the sharingan or something It would be hilarious if he just activated the MS or something, maybe Susano :lmao:

Served fresh daily
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta

So, basically you made a thread to tell us that there's another guy at your college, and he's attractive.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

Well i never give people suggestions to be like sasuke but 4 u and 4 only a moment act him as naruto and u're the cool never caring sasuke :D

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salad Family-Lover of
    Saladina.

What exactly has this guy done to you that you say you want to hurt him? Because he attracts girls and you don't? You're just jealous and a bit pathetic at that.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marxist

Dude, its a College NOT a Battlefield. Although I do want to, I would get arrested, beaten and humilated.
    beat his ass up!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

the guy's probably a vampire....just sayin

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    May I ask whats wrong with you? Not to offend you but Yesterday you displayed impressive intelligence and then you say break his face today. If the issue is with the females be respectful and polite they'll flock to you in numbers. If one girl talks about you to her friend it spreads like fire. If this guy bothers you then who the hell cares its just one person out of a planet full of incompetent individuals.
    I'm sorry, i'm just a little freaked out about this guy. I feel sorry for em when I see em alone walking around the College looking abit upset but then on the other hand he pisses me off when I see him being confident and almost arrogant. It's like he's ****ing with me you know. Besides, I'm not the only one because even my friends have noticed him. They actually make fun of him to be honest. Man, it's crazy shit. He's no ordinary guy I tell you. If I had a picture of him I would show you but then that would be a bit inappropriate I guess 'cause then I would be called either gay or a pedofile. He has black hair, I think he's asian and is average height is about 5'9" I assume. He seems bit skinny but not that skinny. I don't know, what do you think?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry, i'm just a little freaked out about this guy. I feel sorry for em when I see em alone walking around the College looking abit upset but then on the other hand he pisses me off when I see him being confident and almost arrogant. It's like he's ****ing with me you know. Besides, I'm not the only one because even my friends have noticed him. They actually make fun of him to be honest. Man, it's crazy shit. He's no ordinary guy I tell you. If I had a picture of him I would show you but then that would be a bit inappropriate I guess 'cause then I would be called either gay or a pedofile. He has black hair, I think he's asian and is average height is about 5'9" I assume. He seems bit skinny but not that skinny. I don't know, what do you think?
    He's just two faced so ignore him. The girls that go for him are in for a rude awakening when they realize he is two faced. To put things in perspective, you made a thread about someone who is irrelevant and two faced. Just think about that, he's controlling your life right now.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Don't bother thinking about his status. Mind your own business.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

He's just two faced so ignore him. The girls that go for him are in for a rude awakening when they realize he is two faced. To put things in perspective, you made a thread about someone who is irrelevant and two faced. Just think about that, he's controlling your life right now.
    Two-faced? I don't know, it still doesn't seem to fit. I hate to say this, but I think he needs some support and help. He does give the impression that he's a lil' upset inside. I can remember one time, even though the girls were checking him out and smiling, he didn't react like a pervert or a stud. I was sitting down with a friend and in fact he kept a stern face and didn't even glance at them. Then at another time, I saw him looking a bit depressed and calm. I'm starting to think he has a psychological problem or something but I don't think I can conclude until I've actually spoken to em and asked about what is actually bothering him I guess. Even that, is easier said than done. Imagine talking to a stranger and then immediately asking him about what he is trying to conceal and expect him to tell you. It doesn't sound as easier as that, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post

Don't bother thinking about his status. Mind your own business.
    Like I said, I'm not the only who he's ****ing around with. Alot of my friends were actually saying that he's a bit of a weirdo and freaky. They're actually pissed off as well. Maybe because he's that attractive now that he's trying to attract them, ****ing trying to turn us gay now ****ing ******* Seriously, I wouldn't know how he's gonna continue to live with all of these things contrasting in his life.

Last edited by Shunsin no Shisui; 12-08-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salad Family-Lover of
    Saladina.

Ignorance. Ignorance everywhere.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Two-faced? I don't know, it still doesn't seem to fit. I hate to say this, but I think he needs some support and help. He does give the impression that he's a lil' upset inside. I can remember one time, even though the girls were checking him out and smiling, he didn't react like a pervert or a stud. I was sitting down with a friend and in fact he kept a stern face and didn't even glance at them. Then at another time, I saw him looking a bit depressed and calm. I'm starting to think he has a psychological problem or something but I don't think I can conclude until I've actually spoken to em and asked about what is actually bothering him I guess. Even that, is easier said than done. Imagine talking to a stranger and then immediately asking him about what he is trying to conceal and expect him to tell you. It doesn't sound as easier as that, you know.

Like I said, I'm not the only who he's ****ing around with. Alot of my friends were actually saying that he's a bit of a weirdo and freaky. They're actually pissed off as well. Maybe because he's that attractive now that he's trying to attract them, ****ing trying to turn us gay now ****ing ******* Seriously, I wouldn't know how he's gonna continue to live with all of these things contrasting in his life.
    Go talk to him then. You never know until you try but at the same time things like this shouldn't bother you to this extent.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    General PSXONE

This ^

Served fresh daily
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta

Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    the guy's probably a vampire....just sayin
    This is a valid point, maybe you should steak him with your wood.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wang View Post
    This is a valid point, maybe you should steak him with your wood.
    I'm gonna stake you with my wood if you know what I mean "wink wink"

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»