Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 44
  1. #1
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    *Lies on the grass waiting for sensei to arrive, trying not to fall asleep*

    Finally, to be trained to use my clan's power fully, but he is taking so long >.< zz
     
         

  2. #2
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    11,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    -Appear in front of you with leaf all over my body wearing my Nara robe-

    Hello young Nara, how are you?
    What the... he is falls a sleep, that is so unpolite
    -grab a wooden stick from my pouch then hit on your butt-
    Wake up you lazy boy...!!!
     
         

  3. #3
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    -Appear in front of you with leaf all over my body wearing my Nara robe-

    Hello young Nara, how are you?
    What the... he is falls a sleep, that is so unpolite
    -grab a wooden stick from my pouch then hit on your butt-
    Wake up you lazy boy...!!!
    -Yelps and stands to attention-

    Sensei! '^'
     
         

  4. #4
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    11,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Call me Shisou, I'm not a sensei yet

    So what do you want to learn young Nara?
     
         

  5. #5
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Sorry.

    I would love to learn and hopefully master my own clan's power, shadow possession!
     
         

  6. #6
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    11,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    I have several rule to teach shadow which you must to follow it with no excuse.

    1. i won't teach it easily, meaning you won't get a single tech with just only one post.

    2. Describe... you will gonna need it in battle, so describe how the jutsu work with details... remember details...!

    3. this is very important, you must follow every single of my instruction and you may add some improvement on how you describe the jutsu, no Complaining.

    4. after the training ends, you must fight me in battle field and try to trap me with the jutsu i gave you.. (you could try the best though )

    Are you ok with that rule or you declined it and withdrawn... ?
     
         

  7. #7
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    I have several rule to teach shadow which you must to follow it with no excuse.

    1. i won't teach it easily, meaning you won't get a single tech with just only one post.

    2. Describe... you will gonna need it in battle, so describe how the jutsu work with details... remember details...!

    3. this is very important, you must follow every single of my instruction and you may add some improvement on how you describe the jutsu, no Complaining.

    4. after the training ends, you must fight me in battle field and try to trap me with the jutsu i gave you.. (you could try the best though )

    Are you ok with that rule or you declined it and withdrawn... ?
    I am perfectly fine with this rule! I will not back down and it will be an honour to battle with you Shisou!
     
         

  8. #8
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    11,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Alright good, keep up the spirit.

    Okay, now tell me everything you know about our Clan, the Nara
    Tell me all you know about our special ability, the shadow... strength, weakness and who is the famous character of our clan?
     
         

  9. #9
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    The Shadow, a powerful technique that binds the opponent if caught by it, the shadow stretches from our own to try and reach the target to keep them on the spot and cannot move, we can use other shadows to make our own longer and reach further distance to catch out opponent with clever tactics.
    Another strength of the shadow is that we don't have to see our opponent to know we have made contact with their shadow as we have a link to our shadow.
    A weakness is that it is limited in distance and can only be furthered by natural shadows, also that is uses up chakra and it cannot bind extremely powerful individuals.
    Our Famous character would be Nara Shikaku, may he rest in peace, as he was the leader of the Nara clan also, and his son Nara Shikamaru, who is as intelligent as his father and has become a great part of the Nara clan.
     
         
    Last edited by Captain Yoruichi; 12-15-2012 at 12:19 AM.

  10. #10
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    11,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Good, but not enough. It's about the shadow
    You didn't tell me about our clan, tell me what you know about our Clan "Nara Clan"
     
         

  11. #11
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Yes, ermm

    The Nara clan is known for their intelligence, ninjutsu that entail the uses of shadow, and looking after the deer which graze in the large area of the Nara Clan Forest.
    The Nara clan has a special relationship with the Akimichi and Yamanaka clans. For generations the three families have formed trios "Ino–Shika–Chō", named after the first part of the names of the members Nara being 'Shika' in the trio. To strengthen the unity between the three clans, a member of the Sarutobi clan will give them special earrings to present to each generation head when they are promoted to chūnin after which they will swear their oaths. The earrings also symbolise that they are considered adults by their respective clans.

    The Nara clan has also kept a book with medicine preparations and effects for generations which imply they are quite skilled in the way of medicine. Among the medicine described in the book is the Secret Pills used by the Akimichi Clan.
     
         

  12. #12
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    11,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    OK Good, Now lets get your knowledge into practice

    I want you to begin to channel your chakra into your feet and once you feel you have enough chakra gathered, channel the chakra into the shadow and make it move a bit forward.
     
         

  13. #13
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    OK Good, Now lets get your knowledge into practice

    I want you to begin to channel your chakra into your feet and once you feel you have enough chakra gathered, channel the chakra into the shadow and make it move a bit forward.
    I will try my best!
    -I Wrap my right hand over my left index and middle finger, folding the other two creating the rat handseal and start focusing chakra into my feet, after a while I use the gathered chakra and start channeling it into shadow. It starts to grow forward and stretches bit by bit, but not far enough, I keep focusing my chakra into the shadow and it stretches forward more-
     
         

  14. #14
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    11,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    I will try my best!
    -I Wrap my right hand over my left index and middle finger, folding the other two creating the rat handseal and start focusing chakra into my feet, after a while I use the gathered chakra and start channeling it into shadow. It starts to grow forward and stretches bit by bit, but not far enough, I keep focusing my chakra into the shadow and it stretches forward more-

    -Get my magnifying glasses and see you shadow- hum... it's not moving at all, gain more focus and concentrate, inject more chakra into your shadow beneath.

    Try it again one more time.
     
         

  15. #15
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    O-okay...
    -closes eyes and keeps a clam expression on my face, slowly breathing and focusing as much chakra as I can muster into my shadow, still keeping focus and concentration sending more and more of the gathered chakra into the shadow. I now try and start to use the chakra in the shadow to maneuver it, focusing on using the chakra to move it forward and I start to feel it go forward, still keeping my focus on the chakra I am using-
     
         

  16. #16
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    11,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    O-okay...
    -closes eyes and keeps a clam expression on my face, slowly breathing and focusing as much chakra as I can muster into my shadow, still keeping focus and concentration sending more and more of the gathered chakra into the shadow. I now try and start to use the chakra in the shadow to maneuver it, focusing on using the chakra to move it forward and I start to feel it go forward, still keeping my focus on the chakra I am using-
    Sorry for the late Reply RL Stuff

    *sees the shadow movement* Good work, your shadow start to move a bit forward now keeping your focus and still concentrating your chakra, perform the Rat hand seal again to make the shadow move a bit forward again but now move it advancing in a zig zag motion.
     
         

  17. #17
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    Sorry for the late Reply RL Stuff

    *sees the shadow movement* Good work, your shadow start to move a bit forward now keeping your focus and still concentrating your chakra, perform the Rat hand seal again to make the shadow move a bit forward again but now move it advancing in a zig zag motion.
    No problem I understand

    -performs the rat hand seal concentrating all chakra into that movement that I see in my head, applying both into the shadow that is moving forward, though it fails, I still keep my concentration and and force the movement into the shadow still picturing and trying to apply-
     
         

  18. #18
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    11,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    No problem I understand

    -performs the rat hand seal concentrating all chakra into that movement that I see in my head, applying both into the shadow that is moving forward, though it fails, I still keep my concentration and and force the movement into the shadow still picturing and trying to apply-
    Good, now come to the hard part, i want you to connect your shadow with my clone's shadow, try to infuse with his shadow and gain possession of his shadow, trap it and bind it with yours so he will unable to move.

    -create a clone-
     
         

  19. #19
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    Good, now come to the hard part, i want you to connect your shadow with my clone's shadow, try to infuse with his shadow and gain possession of his shadow, trap it and bind it with yours so he will unable to move.

    -create a clone-
    Yes!
    -moves my shadow in a straight line until it reaches his and then I concentrate my chakra so that is infuses into his shadow, trying to bind it in his so that I can take control, binding shadows by pouring chakra into his, trapping it-
     
         

  20. #20
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    11,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Alright, combine it with your previous moves, bind my clone's shadow until he will not be able to move
     
         

  21. #21
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    -concentrates, remembering the previous moves, adapting them to the new technique to take control of your clone. I take your clone's shadow into an image in my head and start to take over it and hopefully take over the clones movement, I step forward still concentrating, moving the clone a step forward-
     
         

  22. #22
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    11,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Good, but your chakra are fading, you are loosing your shadow possession.
    Gather more chakra inside your body, and inject it into your shadow while you've connected your shadow with my clone's shadow, then do it again to trap and bind my clone's shadow.
     
         

  23. #23
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    Good, but your chakra are fading, you are loosing your shadow possession.
    Gather more chakra inside your body, and inject it into your shadow while you've connected your shadow with my clone's shadow, then do it again to trap and bind my clone's shadow.
    Chatora joking

    -releases shadow, makes the rat handseal and waits for the chakra to gather. Waiting and waiting; till I finally calculate and gather enough chakra, keeping the handseal and stretches shadow towards the clone again, smoother, chakra gathered to shadow and focused to make it move and to take the clone's shadow successfully into my control, keeping it deadly still. I keep my concentration and move forward hoping that once again the captured clone also does-
     
         

  24. #24
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    11,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    Alright lets just tested it out, see if it worked as it is expected to.
    if you done it correctly, you will move and my clone will mimic your movements exactly as if he was a mirror image of you. try something crazy movement.
     
         

  25. #25
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: [SHADOW] With Oasis!

    -does the gangnam style-
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •