-Rock N Rolla-

[RP Tournament Round #2] Nagato.. Vs Vision

Battle Rules
    -Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    -If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    -Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    -Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    -Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post

Ryoku

Customs

Good luck.. This is what you've been waiting for so come at me bro..

Post le bio and CJ thread and ill make move

"It's been a rough journey so far, and I can't say that I would start holding back now. The least I can say is thats it's been rather dreadful that I had to kill so many shinobi mercilessly because they lacked the honor and heart on the battlefield that should drive everyone of us to victory. Will that be the case for that battle today? Well, I cant sit here pondering all day on those types of things, I guess I should calm down and go see who my next opponent will be."

Ryoku decided to put on his shinobi gear and head to the tournament arena where the second round was just about to start. He didn't care for who he was going to battle, just that he hoped someone would give him a battle that was full of thrills, and was lead by honor amongst all other things. He arrived at the arena and stood amongsgt 32 other shinobi as they awaited Scorps to randomize the fighting orders..

The suspense was everlasting as shinobi were being put up against one another and the crowd began to get smaller and smaller until two were left standing in the room. It appeared to be a young red headed lady said to be an Uchiha.

"So that's her eh? Seems as though this will be an interesting fight after all. Time to get ready."

Ryoku left the room without even making eye contact and went downstairs to the arena to get ready for the battle. He cleared his mind of all negatives, and decided with the usual approach of not looking an Uchiha into the eyes, but rather focus on other things like her chin. As he entered the battlefield he greeted her as she stood there and he said a few words..

"Tell me....Do Uchiha like you experience fear!??" *smirks*

Status
    Jan 2012
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra

Re: [RP Tournament Round #2] Nagato.. Vs Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post

Battle Rules
    -Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    -If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    -Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    -Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    -Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post

Ryoku

Customs

Good luck.. This is what you've been waiting for so come at me bro..

Post le bio and CJ thread and ill make move

"It's been a rough journey so far, and I can't say that I would start holding back now. The least I can say is thats it's been rather dreadful that I had to kill so many shinobi mercilessly because they lacked the honor and heart on the battlefield that should drive everyone of us to victory. Will that be the case for that battle today? Well, I cant sit here pondering all day on those types of things, I guess I should calm down and go see who my next opponent will be."

Ryoku decided to put on his shinobi gear and head to the tournament arena where the second round was just about to start. He didn't care for who he was going to battle, just that he hoped someone would give him a battle that was full of thrills, and was lead by honor amongst all other things. He arrived at the arena and stood amongsgt 32 other shinobi as they awaited Scorps to randomize the fighting orders..

The suspense was everlasting as shinobi were being put up against one another and the crowd began to get smaller and smaller until two were left standing in the room. It appeared to be a young red headed lady said to be an Uchiha.

"So that's her eh? Seems as though this will be an interesting fight after all. Time to get ready."

Ryoku left the room without even making eye contact and went downstairs to the arena to get ready for the battle. He cleared his mind of all negatives, and decided with the usual approach of not looking an Uchiha into the eyes, but rather focus on other things like her chin. As he entered the battlefield he greeted her as she stood there and he said a few words..

"Tell me....Do Uchiha like you experience fear!??" *smirks*

Good Luck to you as well Nagato.. Let's have some fun with this one!

I'll be using my Emma Stone Bio and here is the link to my Customs

After a short break of a few days from her first victory. Emma sets back up into the locker room of the battle arena for her next match. Getting ready as always and being prepared. She starts to dress up for the match. One by one she weares her gear. Then random thoughts were begining to run through her mind.

"They said I couldn't beat Fuu."
    "They said that I would lose and had no chance of winning"
    "They said no way she would go to the next round"

Emma's motivation sky rockets to the brink of excitement. To know that she had proved all of those haters and won her match in a glorified way, was just the key. Now her mind is set for the next match. Not knowing who it is at first, she walks towards the area where Scorps were gathering the brackets and setting up the matches. Progressively, the list gets shorter and shorter, then finally it comes down to two people; Emma and Ryoku. The stage was set, however whispers starts to creep into her ear once again.

"Definatly she won't win this time"
    "No way she will advance to the 3rd round"
    "This is the end for her"

Such negativity she thought, then she took a small glance at her opponent. She can tell that Ryoku was thinking of something but unsure of what. Emma had heard the rumors of the this shinobi, very well aware that he is dangerous, perhaps even more dangerous than her previous opponent. However, Emma is confident, and has even more motivation than ever. A quick whisper can be heard but can't make out what he is saying. Ryoku than leaves to prepare for our next match. Emma than proceeds to leave the room as well, than a familar voice can be heard. Just briefly a simple advice was given by a fellow Shinobi.

"He's a dark release user. Watch out for it!"

Emma, quickly formulates a game plan off that. At an instant, being a keen for strategies, she welcomed that advice and that small scouting report. None the less, Ryoku probably know's of me a little bit. Even if it's just that I am a Uchiha. Emma than leaves the room without saying a word.

While walking towards the arena, Emma clears her mind and enters the arena, crowd is there like always, cheering and being a fool like always. Probably wants to see a good show. Basically meaning a blood bath. It is something that Emma is used to, the blood bath that is. Emma is ready as ever and stand before the man that they call the master of dark release. A simple smirk is seen while Ryoku speaks.

"Tell me....Do Uchiha like you experience fear!??"

Emma replies with conviction and determination.

"You don't know what fear is Ryoku......... Not Yet!"

Emma takes a quick battle stance with all her gear, getting ready for anything that may come at her. Continously looking for what Ryoku might do. She gets ready, motivated, determined, and most importantly focused as ever.

"Stick to the plan Emma"

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

With his mind focused on killing, Ryoku had his next set of moves well thought out, and thought that his game of plan should be to get his target off balance and try to hit her with something extremely quick and deadly.

Hmmph..Fear? I am fear....such a shame a thing like you is going to waste.. >:/

Ryoku channels his dark release chakra under the ground and claps his hands, causing the energy to erupt from underneath her without a single warning causing her legs to be severely broken/disfigured (possibly blown off) due to the impact of such a close range blast, as well as her internal organs.

Dark Burst Underground (Mei Heki Chika)
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases dark chakra into the ground. Then whenever, the user claps their hands together. Right when the user claps the chakra moves to the desired place and with no warning bursts up with black chakra that causes tremedous internal damage the thing it attacks.

After the explosion, he causes a Ruby Dragon to erupt from the left side of her location, finishing her off...Ryoku keeps a keen eye on whats going on around him awaiting something sneaky..

(Rubiton- Rubi Doragon ) Ruby release- Ruby Dragon
    Range: Short- Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: the user will release his ruby chakra and mold it into a large ruby dragon that will explode out of the ground and charge towards the opponent thrashing anything in its way at a devastaing force. The dragon shatters from the force of impact adding to the damage by impaling the opponent w/ the flying shards that make up its ruby body.

Note: can only be used 1x per battle.

Status
    Jan 2012

With his mind focused on killing, Ryoku had his next set of moves well thought out, and thought that his game of plan should be to get his target off balance and try to hit her with something extremely quick and deadly.

Ryoku channels his dark release chakra under the ground and claps his hands, causing the energy to erupt from underneath her without a single warning causing her legs to be severely broken/disfigured (possibly blown off) due to the impact of such a close range blast, as well as her internal organs.

Dark Burst Underground (Mei Heki Chika)
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases dark chakra into the ground. Then whenever, the user claps their hands together. Right when the user claps the chakra moves to the desired place and with no warning bursts up with black chakra that causes tremedous internal damage the thing it attacks.

After the explosion, he causes a Ruby Dragon to erupt from the left side of her location, finishing her off...Ryoku keeps a keen eye on whats going on around him awaiting something sneaky..

(Rubiton- Rubi Doragon ) Ruby release- Ruby Dragon
    Range: Short- Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: the user will release his ruby chakra and mold it into a large ruby dragon that will explode out of the ground and charge towards the opponent thrashing anything in its way at a devastaing force. The dragon shatters from the force of impact adding to the damage by impaling the opponent w/ the flying shards that make up its ruby body.

Note: can only be used 1x per battle.

Finally the match is about to begin. Yes, the opponent is right in front of me. Then the words of a creepy old man can be heard.

Suddenly an echo of thoughts, remember what the advice was given earlier creeps back into Emma's mind. Then Emma replies back with some fire.

"Fear.... I'll put fear back into your eyes........Sharingan!!"

[This is my passive ability and doesn't take a move, just for reference.]

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Soon as Emma's 3T sharingan is revealed, Ryoku's chakra can be seen going through into the ground. However not exactly know which elemental type, it could be of a few things. While the sharingan will let her come to a conclusion rather quickly than most shinobi's, it also slows everything down for her so that she can make rash and fast decisions. First, it could be any doton technique, dark release technique, or any numerous techniques. But hypothetically speaking, most techniques come from the ground are doton techniques. But with not enough information about Ryoku, Emma has to make a quick hypothetical guess. She knows she has to protect herself and hoping that she guess' right as what is about to happen. Emma quickly encases her body into an armor like substance made of earth. Hardening her body to take the blow of any type of attack. While concluding that the raiton technique is not likely to be used here underneath. She gambles, as even if it's an earth based technique, the armor would protect her from most blows.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

Suddenly, a burst of chakra from below explodes out from underneath Emma. Pushing her upwards a bit and even with heavy armor that she encased herself, the force behind it is large enough to lift her up. Not too much though but just enough. Through her peripheral vision she notices a shinny object what it looks to be a dragon coming at her at fast speeds. Without hesitation, while in the air, Emma quickly perform three hand seals but slightly delays the third. Once the dragon gets into range, Emma then performs the hand seals and disperse's herself into multiple small herons just as the dragon comes crashing down. Appearing as if Emma took the hit directly from the dragon. As the dragon's body would be massive and the herons would be small. Giving off the illusion of the dragon landing a direct hit, unless you had keen eyesight to be able to see the herons.

(Heron Geijutsu: Dākuburū no Bunsan)- Heron Technique: Dark Blue Dispersal
    Type: Defensive
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: The user will perform three hand seals, and then spread their arms out straight to the side of them. From both of their wide sleeves, a flock of small Herons will erupt, and fly outwards from the user. As the Herons fly away from the user, the user's body will disperse. The user can them reform from any Heron of his choosing, but can only move one range at a time. This technique can be used to avoid incoming attacks. The summoned Herons will disperse after the user reforms from one of them.
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
    *Note: Usable two times per battle

Emma while dispersed makes her way behind Ryoku, who maybe looking on towards the mayhem that he caused. However I am not a single heron, I am multiple herons that make of me and killing only a few won't hurt me. I reform back into myself in short range of you and directly behind you. Soon as I am reformed, Perform the rat handseal and place you under a genjutsu. [You don't know this yet] I quickly throw two kunai's one high arching in the air to hit you from above, while the other throw towards you're torso both attached with explosive tags. Ready to go off on impact, or on command through a hand seal.

Genjutsu: Kyuumin Shobatsu(Illusionary Technique: Dormant Punishment)
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will channel their chakra into their opponent's chakra via the Rat seal. The user's chakra will then remain dormant until the victim uses a technique B-rank or above. The resulting amount of chakra needed will cause the user's chakra to activate like a switch to cause the affects of the illusion. As the victim begins to channel their chakra for the technique they use, they will see several spiked chains shoot up and restrain them, wrapping all around their body and dragging them to the ground. The chains will gradually become tighter and tighter and the victim will feel the spikes of the chains sinking deeper into their bodies and also the lack of air from being restricted. Eventually, after so much tension, the victims will fall unconscious.
    ~This technique remains dormant for 3 turns only
    ~The technique (if activated) will render one's opponent unconscious after 2 turns.
    ~Can be used 3 times per battle

Last edited by Vision; 12-18-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Not exactly time frame break:

Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack
    Your attack starts the moment the chakra pools underground below Vision and starts exploding. What he did was start his counter a split second after you start your attack which would result in your explosion happening as the earth is finishing protecting him. Its not a time frame break and he reacts to your technique and not before it.

If he had said "*insert reasonin* so i start my counter, encasing my body with earth. Due to my quick reactions and reasoning, my technique allows me to protect myself from your dark release tech in the tight timeframe, with only a split second in difference". The way its described makes total difference but i don't see a time frame break.

Continue

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Not exactly time frame break:

Your attack starts the moment the chakra pools underground below Vision and starts exploding. What he did was start his counter a split second after you start your attack which would result in your explosion happening as the earth is finishing protecting him. Its not a time frame break and he reacts to your technique and not before it.

If he had said "*insert reasonin* so i start my counter, encasing my body with earth. Due to my quick reactions and reasoning, my technique allows me to protect myself from your dark release tech in the tight timeframe, with only a split second in difference". The way its described makes total difference but i don't see a time frame break.

Continue
    I honestly didnt know that the rules were changed for le sharingan T_T Oh well..

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post

Finally the match is about to begin. Yes, the opponent is right in front of me. Then the words of a creepy old man can be heard.

Suddenly an echo of thoughts, remember what the advice was given earlier creeps back into Emma's mind. Then Emma replies back with some fire.

"Fear.... I'll put fear back into your eyes........Sharingan!!"

[This is my passive ability and doesn't take a move, just for reference.]

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Soon as Emma's 3T sharingan is revealed, Ryoku's chakra can be seen going through into the ground. However not exactly know which elemental type, it could be of a few things. While the sharingan will let her come to a conclusion rather quickly than most shinobi's, it also slows everything down for her so that she can make rash and fast decisions. First, it could be any doton technique, dark release technique, or any numerous techniques. But hypothetically speaking, most techniques come from the ground are doton techniques. But with not enough information about Ryoku, Emma has to make a quick hypothetical guess. She knows she has to protect herself and hoping that she guess' right as what is about to happen. Emma quickly encases her body into an armor like substance made of earth. Hardening her body to take the blow of any type of attack. While concluding that the raiton technique is not likely to be used here underneath. She gambles, as even if it's an earth based technique, the armor would protect her from most blows.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

Suddenly, a burst of chakra from below explodes out from underneath Emma. Pushing her upwards a bit and even with heavy armor that she encased herself, the force behind it is large enough to lift her up. Not too much though but just enough. Through her peripheral vision she notices a shinny object what it looks to be a dragon coming at her at fast speeds. Without hesitation, while in the air, Emma quickly perform three hand seals but slightly delays the third. Once the dragon gets into range, Emma then performs the hand seals and disperse's herself into multiple small herons just as the dragon comes crashing down. Appearing as if Emma took the hit directly from the dragon. As the dragon's body would be massive and the herons would be small. Giving off the illusion of the dragon landing a direct hit, unless you had keen eyesight to be able to see the herons.

(Heron Geijutsu: Dākuburū no Bunsan)- Heron Technique: Dark Blue Dispersal
    Type: Defensive
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: The user will perform three hand seals, and then spread their arms out straight to the side of them. From both of their wide sleeves, a flock of small Herons will erupt, and fly outwards from the user. As the Herons fly away from the user, the user's body will disperse. The user can them reform from any Heron of his choosing, but can only move one range at a time. This technique can be used to avoid incoming attacks. The summoned Herons will disperse after the user reforms from one of them.
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
    *Note: Usable two times per battle

Emma while dispersed makes her way behind Ryoku, who maybe looking on towards the mayhem that he caused. However I am not a single heron, I am multiple herons that make of me and killing only a few won't hurt me. I reform back into myself in short range of you and directly behind you. Soon as I am reformed, Perform the rat handseal and place you under a genjutsu. [You don't know this yet] I quickly throw two kunai's one high arching in the air to hit you from above, while the other throw towards you're torso both attached with explosive tags. Ready to go off on impact, or on command through a hand seal.

Genjutsu: Kyuumin Shobatsu(Illusionary Technique: Dormant Punishment)
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will channel their chakra into their opponent's chakra via the Rat seal. The user's chakra will then remain dormant until the victim uses a technique B-rank or above. The resulting amount of chakra needed will cause the user's chakra to activate like a switch to cause the affects of the illusion. As the victim begins to channel their chakra for the technique they use, they will see several spiked chains shoot up and restrain them, wrapping all around their body and dragging them to the ground. The chains will gradually become tighter and tighter and the victim will feel the spikes of the chains sinking deeper into their bodies and also the lack of air from being restricted. Eventually, after so much tension, the victims will fall unconscious.
    ~This technique remains dormant for 3 turns only
    ~The technique (if activated) will render one's opponent unconscious after 2 turns.
    ~Can be used 3 times per battle

As the dragon comes your way, and you begin releasing your Herons from your sleeves to avoid the hit, I focus my chakra into the Dragon and cause it to create a massive explosion, causing you and your herons to be blown up in the process of trying to avoid it. This explosion will also cause fragments of rubies to be blown outwards, so if you claim any herons escaped, they would have been impaled and killed, thus killing you as well.

(Rubiton: Rubi Bakuha) Ruby release: Ruby Explosion
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: the user will focus his chakra into a body of ruby and make it unstable by charging his chakra into it. His chakra will draw its particles closer together, building up pressure and making it as dense as it can be, till it explodes violently releasing ruby shrapnel to add to the destruction.

Note: Can only be used 3x per battle.
    Note: Can hurt the user if caught in blast range.
    Note: No Ruby on the next turn.

After the explosion, I make a handseal creating 3 clones, one on my left and the other on my right.. and the last one is crated in front of me. The one in front of me starts running towards the explosion, while the other two look around vigilantly for anything suspicious

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Jan 2012

I honestly didnt know that the rules were changed for le sharingan T_T Oh well..

As the dragon comes your way, and you begin releasing your Herons from your sleeves to avoid the hit, I focus my chakra into the Dragon and cause it to create a massive explosion, causing you and your herons to be blown up in the process of trying to avoid it. This explosion will also cause fragments of rubies to be blown outwards, so if you claim any herons escaped, they would have been impaled and killed, thus killing you as well.

(Rubiton: Rubi Bakuha) Ruby release: Ruby Explosion
    Damage points: 60
    Description: the user will focus his chakra into a body of ruby and make it unstable by charging his chakra into it. His chakra will draw its particles closer together, building up pressure and making it as dense as it can be, till it explodes violently releasing ruby shrapnel to add to the destruction.

Note: Can only be used 3x per battle.
    Note: Can hurt the user if caught in blast range.
    Note: No Ruby on the next turn.

After the explosion, I make a handseal creating 3 clones, one on my left and the other on my right.. and the last one is crated in front of me. The one in front of me starts running towards the explosion, while the other two look around vigilantly for anything suspicious

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As Emma has dispersed into multiple herons, explosion can be seen by a few herons.[Herons share vision as this jutsu ability allows to pick one heron from all the herons to reform from.] Emma picks the very first heron that flew out knowing that the explosion would kill her[The first heron that came out of her right sleeve as you have stated you seen the herons yourself]. and reforms from that heron. Soon as the Emma forms back to herself she makes two sequential hand seals [water specialty and 1 for each jutsu] First with the first hand seal, Emma creates an impenetrable wall of water in front and all around her by spewing it out of her mouth. She continues on till the explosion has ended protecting Emma as well as the shards of ruby[Explosion = Heat + entering the water = cold] crack even further and doesn't hurt Emma or stab her at all as the density of the shards degrade enough for it not to be able to penetrate the skin. However, while the wall of water was maintained and the second hand seal made previously, Emma forms a giant water votex from the existing water wall and sends it crashing down to you're location. Creating a devastating defense/attack combination at you and all the area's around you. The vortex of water is wide and strong it causes a destructive force no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. Which in turn takes care of you're clones as well. Emma then keeps an eye on you and your chakra to see what is about to happen next.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

(Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu) - Water Style: Giant Water Vortex Technique
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After doing the needed hand seals Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Ram → Boar → Ox → Horse → Monkey → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Bird, extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that technique's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra.
    Note: Technique Requires a water source.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Vision forfits. Nagato is the winner by default