Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

[RP Tournament Round 1] -Minato- vs Gobi Gobletsson

-Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    -If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    -Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    -Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    -Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post

Vincent bio (currently being updated) link to approved bio: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=97496

Link to customs thread: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=214760

Good luck to both of us. I have a feeling we are both gonna need it xD

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

Re: [RP Tournament Round 1] -Minato- vs Gobi Gobletsson

Bio: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=234300 (Only thing outdated is the rank, I believe. Official Sage Rank.)
    Custom thread: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=157677

Is it possible if you would link me to the update as well?
    Have fun.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Bio: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=234300 (Only thing outdated is the rank, I believe. Official Sage Rank.)
    Custom thread: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=157677

Is it possible if you would link me to the update as well?
    Have fun.
    Sorry for the delay..

right, unknown to you as you have no doujutsu, the air around us begins to become poisonous:

(Fussuton: Taiki no henka) Fluorine Release: Atmospheric Alteration
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 60
    Damage: 100 (-20 to user due to chemical burn on the skin from exposure to the gas)
    Description: Over the course of 3 turns, fluorine is slowly released into the atmosphere of the battlefield, kept there by the chakra of the user. The gas is not noticable to non dojutsu users. After the second turn the opponent begins to feel a slight burning in their chest as the fluorine reaches levels that are harmful and begins reacting with the mucous in their airways forming an acidic compound, upon the third turn this reaches fatal levels, killing the opponent
    Note: Usable once and cannot use fluorine again in the battle
    Note: user can only use one more technique in the turn this is used and 2 techs in the next 3 due to the need to concentrate on the fluorine
    Note: The user has 1 turn to protect himself from the gas or suffers the same fate as the opponent

and the ground becomes harder and grey, cutting you off from the earth as i slam my hand on the ground (this is the first visible hostile act i perform)

Silicone Release: Extract (Shirikon: Ekisu)
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user slams his hand on the ground extracting silicone powder from the ground. This makes a layer of silicone sand all over the ground of the battlefield. This jutsu renders any earth jutsus that require the ground to be unuseble. Also the user can manipulate the silicone sand for jutsus.
    -Only used twice per battle

Last edited by Vincent; 12-12-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    Sorry for the delay..

right, unknown to you as you have no doujutsu, the air around us begins to become poisonous:

Damage: 100 (-20 to user due to chemical burn on the skin from exposure to the gas)
    Description: Over the course of 3 turns, fluorine is slowly released into the atmosphere of the battlefield, kept there by the chakra of the user. The gas is not noticable to non dojutsu users. After the second turn the opponent begins to feel a slight burning in their chest as the fluorine reaches levels that are harmful and begins reacting with the mucous in their airways forming an acidic compound, upon the third turn this reaches fatal levels, killing the opponent
    Note: user can only use one more technique in the turn this is used and 2 techs in the next 3 due to the need to concentrate on the fluorine
    Note: The user has 1 turn to protect himself from the gas or suffers the same fate as the opponent

and the ground becomes harder and grey, cutting you off from the earth as i slam my hand on the ground (this is the first visible hostile act i perform)

Silicone Release: Extract (Shirikon: Ekisu)
    Description: The user slams his hand on the ground extracting silicone powder from the ground. This makes a layer of silicone sand all over the ground of the battlefield. This jutsu renders any earth jutsus that require the ground to be unuseble. Also the user can manipulate the silicone sand for jutsus.
    -Only used twice per battle
    Thanks?

The moment you go to slam your palm onto the ground, we both vanish in smokeclouds, dissappering from the field of poisonous air. Though, my move's real intent was to prevent the upcoming jutsu, which would most likely would've been an earth based one. Using caution I used the best way to avoid such scenario. Nonetheless, once we dissappear, you re-appear inbetween two walls of flesh which is already quite busy squeezing you to a pancake.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique bears resemblance to the Summoning: Toad mouth bind technique. However instead of warping the battlefield into the digestive tracks of a giant toad, the user reverse summons themselves and their opponents into the stomach of a giant toad and capture and isolate the target/s inside the stomach, cutting them off from allies and immobilizing their movements while the stomache starts crushing the opponent/s to death.

I appear mid-range from you, on a safe spot inside the toad as well. The moment we appear I have my hand onto my whip, and immediatly follows up, using

Range: Medium/Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user starts to focus doton-based chakra into Haniyasu-Hime. As a result the whip start to release earth, sand and dust, which goes into the air and forms an enormous fist (and a part of the lower arm) in the air that wields an earth-replica of Haniyasu-Hime. By slamming your own arm into the ground, the earth fist will do exactly the same on the opponent. The force that is released is so big that it even cracks the earth open on the place where the fist landed, leaving a giant crater.

*Can only be used twice per battle*

Forming a giant fist wielding the goddes of earth above your location.
    Upon my command(Which I perform once it's ready), it crushes down through the flesh and collides with you, crushing you to bits. Minor note that I believe should be added, is that you don't know my location. Because, as you appeared your head was faced by a wall already, as you decided to duck down. Though, unlike you, I know your location, as I know what location I reversed summoned you to, inside the stomach.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

Continue. That technique needs a revamp to avoid these issues because it does require a bit more "explanation" but it has been used like gobi did, yes..

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Thanks?

The moment you go to slam your palm onto the ground, we both vanish in smokeclouds, dissappering from the field of poisonous air. Though, my move's real intent was to prevent the upcoming jutsu, which would most likely would've been an earth based one. Using caution I used the best way to avoid such scenario. Nonetheless, once we dissappear, you re-appear inbetween two walls of flesh which is already quite busy squeezing you to a pancake.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique bears resemblance to the Summoning: Toad mouth bind technique. However instead of warping the battlefield into the digestive tracks of a giant toad, the user reverse summons themselves and their opponents into the stomach of a giant toad and capture and isolate the target/s inside the stomach, cutting them off from allies and immobilizing their movements while the stomache starts crushing the opponent/s to death.

I appear mid-range from you, on a safe spot inside the toad as well. The moment we appear I have my hand onto my whip, and immediatly follows up, using

Range: Medium/Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user starts to focus doton-based chakra into Haniyasu-Hime. As a result the whip start to release earth, sand and dust, which goes into the air and forms an enormous fist (and a part of the lower arm) in the air that wields an earth-replica of Haniyasu-Hime. By slamming your own arm into the ground, the earth fist will do exactly the same on the opponent. The force that is released is so big that it even cracks the earth open on the place where the fist landed, leaving a giant crater.

*Can only be used twice per battle*

Forming a giant fist wielding the goddes of earth above your location.
    Upon my command(Which I perform once it's ready), it crushes down through the flesh and collides with you, crushing you to bits. Minor note that I believe should be added, is that you don't know my location. Because, as you appeared your head was faced by a wall already, as you decided to duck down. Though, unlike you, I know your location, as I know what location I reversed summoned you to, inside the stomach.

as i feel my body begin to distort as i am summoned, and i appear inside the toad, i take s mall about of damage from the attempted crusing as the air inside the toad becomes instantly toxic this turn, due to the vastly reduced amount of air compered to the entire battle field (simple physics, want to argue take it to a mod) meaning you will start to choke and die from the moment you are in the toad. you can probably start forming that doton, but you will be pat the point of being able to survive by the time you finish it, your lungs will be full of acidic mucus that will dissolve your respiratory system and cause you unbearable pain.

as the walls begin to crush me and i feel my lungs burning i erupt masses of chakra from my body, healing my lungs and using the enhanced strength granted by this mode to rip a hole in the wall of flesh crushing me, thereby escaping the stomach before your technique would form (forming a massive fist from dust is going to take a while)

( Iryō mōdo ) - Medical Mode
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: N/A (+20 increase to health per turn) (+15 damage to physical techniques)
    Description: This mode envelops the user in a flowing blue chakra and allows them to constantly heal themselves in the midst of battle while at the same time boosting their strength and speed. Over time, this mode consumes the user's chakra until it finally wears off by itself. The technique lasts for three turns before deactivation.
    Note: Must require medical training.

once outside the toad and in myobokuzan, i further heal my chest from the small amount of gas i inhaled:

(Inyu Shometsu) Secret Healing Injury Destruction

Chakra: N/A
    Damage:N/A
    Range: N/A
    Description; By focusing chakra into an injured place they can regenerate cells and heal.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

So, my reasoning from the description is that the fluorine comes from the user thus moving the user will only bring the fluorine with him. This said, in a smaller enviroment the effects are logically faster. And speaking of which, you are both inside a toad which is an organic living being and as big as it may be, its not immortal thus the poisonous gas inside him will actually poison him as well.

Damage points: N/A (+20 increase to health per turn) (+15 damage to physical techniques)
    Description: This mode envelops the user in a flowing blue chakra and allows them to constantly heal themselves in the midst of battle while at the same time boosting their strength and speed. Over time, this mode consumes the user's chakra until it finally wears off by itself. The technique lasts for three turns before deactivation.
    Ok, this technique is a medical technique but it was shown in a game. Its basically a mix between the enhanced chakra strength and a self healing technique. So, while -Minato- is healing he is also now the wielder of a physical force enough to rival Sakura. This said, even if -Minato-'s description is very very shallow, its possible to burst through a flesh wall with no mention of strength wielding such physical might. I deem it possible.

Now continue.

(Btw, its said that if the Toad is breached or too much damage given, user and opponent will reverse summon to the original battle field. It was the reasoning used in the past)

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    as i feel my body begin to distort as i am summoned, and i appear inside the toad, i take s mall about of damage from the attempted crusing as the air inside the toad becomes instantly toxic this turn, due to the vastly reduced amount of air compered to the entire battle field (simple physics, want to argue take it to a mod) meaning you will start to choke and die from the moment you are in the toad. you can probably start forming that doton, but you will be pat the point of being able to survive by the time you finish it, your lungs will be full of acidic mucus that will dissolve your respiratory system and cause you unbearable pain.

as the walls begin to crush me and i feel my lungs burning i erupt masses of chakra from my body, healing my lungs and using the enhanced strength granted by this mode to rip a hole in the wall of flesh crushing me, thereby escaping the stomach before your technique would form (forming a massive fist from dust is going to take a while)

once outside the toad and in myobokuzan, i further heal my chest from the small amount of gas i inhaled:

(Inyu Shometsu) Secret Healing Injury Destruction

Chakra: N/A
    Damage:N/A
    Range: N/A
    Description; By focusing chakra into an injured place they can regenerate cells and heal.
    The moment I feel a slight pain within my chest, I retreat my strategy - As clearly, something is wrong. I activate my sixth sense as we get reversed summoned(my doing) back to the original plain.

Range: Short
    Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times
    Note: lasts 4 turns.
    (final jutsu to be restricted)

The moment we reappear I immediatly vanish from sight in a burst of immense speed, as I unlock my sixth inner eight gate. Even though you may have boosts, it's nothing compared to my current level of speed and strenght gained from the gate. The burst was an actual dash, bent in a small arc towards your location. Simultaneously I equip my whip proberly and charges it with chakra, causing it to straigthen out.

As I pass you, the Goddes of Earth is swung right at your neck area, detaching your head from your body with ease.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

The moment I feel a slight pain within my chest, I retreat my strategy - As clearly, something is wrong. I activate my sixth sense as we get reversed summoned(my doing) back to the original plain.

Range: Short
    Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times
    Note: lasts 4 turns.
    (final jutsu to be restricted)

The moment we reappear I immediatly vanish from sight in a burst of immense speed, as I unlock my sixth inner eight gate. Even though you may have boosts, it's nothing compared to my current level of speed and strenght gained from the gate. The burst was an actual dash, bent in a small arc towards your location. Simultaneously I equip my whip proberly and charges it with chakra, causing it to straigthen out.

As I pass you, the Goddes of Earth is swung right at your neck area, detaching your head from your body with ease.
    you didnt post the technique for the gates so it doesnt happen ^^

as we get summoned back and you stand there looking like an idiot, the fluorine tech completes, making the air around us toxic and your lungs will get even worse killing you

for added effect your head will feel like its bursting apart, you will hyperventilate (breathe more and faster making the fluorine kill you even faster) with your eyesight fading out and all muscles in severe cramp

Suiso Souran [Hydrogen Control]

Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost:150
    Damage Points: 0
    Description: This jutsu is used to controll the level of Hydrogen (H) in ones body; by controling the level of Hydrogen, the medical shinobi controls the persons pH (potentio Hydrogenium [literaly: the power of hydrogen]). If its lowered under 7.4 the person gets into acidozis (dyziness, blurry sight, head ache, pain in all muscles, faster breathing), if it gets higher then 7.4 the person gets into alcalozis (dyziness, blurry sight, slower breathing, deeper breathing, slow reactions, slow heart rate).
    Note: Lasts for 3 turns, level can be manipulated at will.
    Note: 2 turns pause if countered.
    Note: Can be used only by medical sensei.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-14-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Because the whole 6th gate thing is a mistake on the RP mods side, I'll enable -Minato- to edit.

Btw, -Minato- you activated the fluorine, you moved to a new location, then you moved back. We established that the fluorine comes from you so by making all these movements in and out of the field, little effect was left because you didn't spend the whole 3 turns in the same "space". This was my reasoning.

As for the stacking modes, 6th sense is not a boost of speed but rather a boost of reactions by opening up a new sense. Its not actually a mode but a focus and a clear of mind. So it can be used with EIG, although in reality it matters little to nothing as when you release the EIG its effects far surpass those of the Elder Teachings.

Gobi however still has some side effects from the inalation of the gas inside the toad so he is still damaged inside, just not in a very severe manner or in a leathal manner.

Continue as i don't want to judge this fight with 3 turns passed, all of them with my intervention. And while the last problem is based on the absence of a technique (that i couldn't find as well) that was supposed to exist.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Forgot the put why Gobi went on. -Minato- dropped from the tournament so Gobi won by default