Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    14,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Greetings, Frozenstein

    I shall be proctoring your test using the following rules:

    -Rei's R&R
    -You may only use Water, Wind, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu,
    -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above forms,
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test,
    -I will be using all 5 elements and Dodai's KG, Lava, if need be.

    Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant (Frozenstein), Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

    I'll be using my Dodai biography for this test against you which can be found by clicking ~>this link<~

    Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered through the area and no water source anywhere in sight.
    Please post your biography and I will begin with the first move.

    Best of luck to you!
     
         
    Last edited by Shinta; 12-09-2012 at 09:48 AM.

  2. #2
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Tashigi. Thanks for conducting the test!
     
         

  3. #3
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    14,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    Tashigi. Thanks for conducting the test!
    You're welcome.

    Also note that Dodai will have the Lava Sword CJ on his back as stated in the bio, the hilt is over his right shoulder.

    We shall begin at Mid-range.




    *Dodai stands waiting on the battlefield, noting as Tashigi appears ready as she takes a stance, mid-range from himself. Knowing that this is a test of Water and Wind, Dodai thought he should start out with something simple and work his way up from there. He starts by performing the Tiger hand seal, using his chakra to turn the earth in front of himself and out under Tashigi into a flowing torrent of mud that carries her suddenly backwards, throwing her off balance at the sudden shift of the ground. Followed quickly by the Ram → Horse → Dragon hand seals, Dodai uses the mud to create a large dragon head that shoots a highly condensed ball of mud at Tashigi, aiming at her torso as she recovers from the sudden flow of mud throwing her off balance. Another hand seal is suddenly performed by Dodai, one certainly faster than any other he can perform with the other elements, as he then shoots a bullet of flame at the mud ball, combining with it to create a potentially deadly lava combination. The now pseudo-lava ball continues on it's path straight towards Tashigi, now be covered in mud from the flowing mud river*

    (Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.


    (Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.


    ( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making one handseal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.
     
         

  4. #4
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    You're welcome.

    Also note that Dodai will have the Lava Sword CJ on his back as stated in the bio, the hilt is over his right shoulder.

    We shall begin at Mid-range.




    *Dodai stands waiting on the battlefield, noting as Tashigi appears ready as she takes a stance, mid-range from himself. Knowing that this is a test of Water and Wind, Dodai thought he should start out with something simple and work his way up from there. He starts by performing the Tiger hand seal, using his chakra to turn the earth in front of himself and out under Tashigi into a flowing torrent of mud that carries her suddenly backwards, throwing her off balance at the sudden shift of the ground. Followed quickly by the Ram → Horse → Dragon hand seals, Dodai uses the mud to create a large dragon head that shoots a highly condensed ball of mud at Tashigi, aiming at her torso as she recovers from the sudden flow of mud throwing her off balance. Another hand seal is suddenly performed by Dodai, one certainly faster than any other he can perform with the other elements, as he then shoots a bullet of flame at the mud ball, combining with it to create a potentially deadly lava combination. The now pseudo-lava ball continues on it's path straight towards Tashigi, now be covered in mud from the flowing mud river*

    (Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.


    (Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.


    ( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making one handseal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.
    Then I'll use a regular katana on Tashigi's left waist and an Amegakure umbrella on her back.




    *As Tashigi sees Dodai creating the mud, she notices it won't reach her, so Tashigi makes a single punch toward Dodai and release a giant whirlwind toward him. As the wind gets in contact with the mud and the only just forming mud dragon, it destroys the dragon and shoots all the mud onto Dodai, as well as pushing him backwards and do minor injuries. Due to the mud it will also blind him.*

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    *Then without hesitation Tashigi slams her hands on the ground and summons a high amount of water 10 meters above Dodai and make it fall on him. Pushing him onto the ground and broke several bones.*

    (Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.


    *As the water is made in the air Tashigi follows it up with a single hand seal and makes water rise from the ground, creating a smaller lake for later purposes. It is located a few meters away on her left and in front of her in a diagonal line, so she can keep her eyes on it during the battle.*

    (Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) - Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence
    Rank: C
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand signs Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them.
     
         

  5. #5
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    14,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    Then I'll use a regular katana on Tashigi's left waist and an Amegakure umbrella on her back.




    *As Tashigi sees Dodai creating the mud, she notices it won't reach her, so Tashigi makes a single punch toward Dodai and release a giant whirlwind toward him. As the wind gets in contact with the mud and the only just forming mud dragon, it destroys the dragon and shoots all the mud onto Dodai, as well as pushing him backwards and do minor injuries. Due to the mud it will also blind him.*

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    *Then without hesitation Tashigi slams her hands on the ground and summons a high amount of water 10 meters above Dodai and make it fall on him. Pushing him onto the ground and broke several bones.*

    (Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.


    *As the water is made in the air Tashigi follows it up with a single hand seal and makes water rise from the ground, creating a smaller lake for later purposes. It is located a few meters away on her left and in front of her in a diagonal line, so she can keep her eyes on it during the battle.*

    (Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) - Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence
    Rank: C
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand signs Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them.
    Dodai realises the grave error he made in his judgement, the river would only reach short range. Dodai cursed himself in the back of his mind, though he realised that his combo would still work, if he had the time. Seeing Tashigi release a hurricane from her fist, Dodai decided to abandon his original combo as the golden opportunity to attack presented itself. Just as the Hurricane reaches the mud, Dodai releases a powerful stream of fire from his mouth, directing it into the eye of the hurricane where it travels back through until it reaches Tashigi. The fire picked up considerable power, being fuelled by the hurricane, and would be an almost sure fire hit as the hurricane served to focus the flame into one singular point, bursting out to cover Tashigi's arm and the side of her body the arm belongs too.

    ( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.


    The flame approaching Tashigi seemed to interrupt whatever she was attempting to follow through with, Dodai observed. Seeing his opportunity, Dodai drops a flash bomb just behind him, it releases a blinding flash barely a second after the fire hits Tashigi. During this moment of blindnes, Dodai runs to his left in an arc so as to keep mid-range from Tashigi. At the same time Dodai begins his run, he performs the Ram hand seal which he uses to direct his earth chakra to such Tashigi down into the ground towards an epicentre just within short range of her. The power of the earth falling into that point is so great that it leaves little time for Tashigi to react as Dodai uses more earth chakra to create a boar shaped lid of earth, big enough to cover the newly formed antlion pit and Tashigi who is getting pulled under the ground completely.

    (Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.


    (Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.
     
         

  6. #6
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Dodai realises the grave error he made in his judgement, the river would only reach short range. Dodai cursed himself in the back of his mind, though he realised that his combo would still work, if he had the time. Seeing Tashigi release a hurricane from her fist, Dodai decided to abandon his original combo as the golden opportunity to attack presented itself. Just as the Hurricane reaches the mud, Dodai releases a powerful stream of fire from his mouth, directing it into the eye of the hurricane where it travels back through until it reaches Tashigi. The fire picked up considerable power, being fuelled by the hurricane, and would be an almost sure fire hit as the hurricane served to focus the flame into one singular point, bursting out to cover Tashigi's arm and the side of her body the arm belongs too.

    ( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.


    The flame approaching Tashigi seemed to interrupt whatever she was attempting to follow through with, Dodai observed. Seeing his opportunity, Dodai drops a flash bomb just behind him, it releases a blinding flash barely a second after the fire hits Tashigi. During this moment of blindnes, Dodai runs to his left in an arc so as to keep mid-range from Tashigi. At the same time Dodai begins his run, he performs the Ram hand seal which he uses to direct his earth chakra to such Tashigi down into the ground towards an epicentre just within short range of her. The power of the earth falling into that point is so great that it leaves little time for Tashigi to react as Dodai uses more earth chakra to create a boar shaped lid of earth, big enough to cover the newly formed antlion pit and Tashigi who is getting pulled under the ground completely.

    (Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.


    (Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.
    Tashigi: Well... isn't it time to get a bit more serious?

    *As Tashigi sees Dodai releasing his fire breath, she quickly changes her mind and performs the Ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water between them to create massive waves that puts out the fire and continues toward Dodai. As the fire and water collides, the created smoke with the water will block the sight of each other, making the flash bomb useless.*

    (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.


    *Knowing that Dodai has to stop his moves to block the water, Tashigi quickly performs the Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog hand seals and exhales 3 blades of wind in a "z" pattern toward Dodai. As he is in the center of the tech, the wind blades will be wide enough to reach him even if he runs to the sides. Thanks to the water the wind blades will be hidden 'till the waves are out.*

    (Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.


    *After these just in case Tashigi takes out 3 shurikens and infuse them with wind chakra. Then she throws them into the air and direct the shurikens to attack from above in an arc.*

    (Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
     
         

  7. #7
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    14,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    Tashigi: Well... isn't it time to get a bit more serious?

    *As Tashigi sees Dodai releasing his fire breath, she quickly changes her mind and performs the Ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water between them to create massive waves that puts out the fire and continues toward Dodai. As the fire and water collides, the created smoke with the water will block the sight of each other, making the flash bomb useless.*

    (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.


    *Knowing that Dodai has to stop his moves to block the water, Tashigi quickly performs the Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog hand seals and exhales 3 blades of wind in a "z" pattern toward Dodai. As he is in the center of the tech, the wind blades will be wide enough to reach him even if he runs to the sides. Thanks to the water the wind blades will be hidden 'till the waves are out.*

    (Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.


    *After these just in case Tashigi takes out 3 shurikens and infuse them with wind chakra. Then she throws them into the air and direct the shurikens to attack from above in an arc.*

    (Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
    Seeing the mass of water coming straight at him, Dodai decides to step things up a notch as he causes a huge stone golem to emerge from the ground in front of him. As the Golem emerges it harmlessly knock away the mass of water with it's elbow as it extends it's arm out to strike out at Tashigi before she manages to finish here wind attack successfully.

    (Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.


    Having his vision of Tashigi obscured, Dodai performs the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals, using his suiton chakra to make it rain. This chakra is infused with his chakra and allows Dodai to sense the entire battlefield so long as the rain hits it.

    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
     
         

  8. #8
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Seeing the mass of water coming straight at him, Dodai decides to step things up a notch as he causes a huge stone golem to emerge from the ground in front of him. As the Golem emerges it harmlessly knock away the mass of water with it's elbow as it extends it's arm out to strike out at Tashigi before she manages to finish here wind attack successfully.

    (Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.


    Having his vision of Tashigi obscured, Dodai performs the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals, using his suiton chakra to make it rain. This chakra is infused with his chakra and allows Dodai to sense the entire battlefield so long as the rain hits it.

    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    *As Tashigi sees the golem rising, she realises it will be too huge to deal with water and most probably attack before she could finish her wind tech, so instead she performs 2 hand seals and blow out a large crushing sphere of wind chakra, aiming at the golems chest and destroying it. This happens right after the water is stopped by the golem.*

    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.


    *Without hesitation as the wind reaches the golem, Tashigi performs a single hand seal and use the previously stopped water as a source, she creates a giant water dragon that is attacking Dodai from above, hidden by the collapsing earth golem.*

    (Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.


    *Then Tashigi sees the rain drops falling from the sky, so she realises a good chance to perform another hidden attack. She quickly performs a single hand seal to create a large storm cloud and make the rain fall even harder. The rain then turns into a giant storm that creates large waves what will sweep Dodai away and drain his chakra. Due to Dodai's rain tech this one will be discovered when the rain is enough heavy to create the waves.*

    (Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (-15 per turn the target remains in the water)
    Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.
     
         

  9. #9
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    14,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    *As Tashigi sees the golem rising, she realises it will be too huge to deal with water and most probably attack before she could finish her wind tech, so instead she performs 2 hand seals and blow out a large crushing sphere of wind chakra, aiming at the golems chest and destroying it. This happens right after the water is stopped by the golem.*

    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.


    *Without hesitation as the wind reaches the golem, Tashigi performs a single hand seal and use the previously stopped water as a source, she creates a giant water dragon that is attacking Dodai from above, hidden by the collapsing earth golem.*

    (Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.


    *Then Tashigi sees the rain drops falling from the sky, so she realises a good chance to perform another hidden attack. She quickly performs a single hand seal to create a large storm cloud and make the rain fall even harder. The rain then turns into a giant storm that creates large waves what will sweep Dodai away and drain his chakra. Due to Dodai's rain tech this one will be discovered when the rain is enough heavy to create the waves.*

    (Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (-15 per turn the target remains in the water)
    Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.
    As the golem falls to pieces after being hit by the massive wind jutsu, Dodai manages to finish his jutsu to make it rain while also giving him sensory information about the surrounding battle field. Sesnsing a mass of chakra above him, Dodai creates a small pillar or earth to push to his right, away from the falling mass of water.

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth


    Landing safely away from the water dragon and still in mid-range, Dodai senses a massive blanket of chakra overriding his own rain giving him inaccurate readings as to what chakra is in the area, this happens as the rain noticeably gets heavier cluing Dodai into the possibility that Tashigi has used a rain jutsu of sorts. However Dodai now has visual contact with Tashigi, he realises that the rain is no longer needed. Aiming up at the sky Dodai releases a huge blast of wind into the air that blows away all the rain cloud, thus cancelling his own jutsu and the suspected rain jutsu Tashigi was using.

    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.


    After releasing the wind into the air, Dodai performs the Dog hand seal and then expels a large amount of lava. The lava solidifies into several large rocks of molten lava, each bigger than Dodai by far, spreading out in a mass line that would hit anything standing along side Tashigi out to mid-range.


    (Yōton: Shaku Karyū Gan) - Lava Release: Blazing Boulder Stream
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the following hand seals Dog → Snake The user takes a deep breath and then expels a large amount of lava, which quickly solidifies into multiple boulders of molten rock that are fired towards the target with a tremendous amount of force. Due to their composition, the boulders can melt through several trees with ease and are difficult to avoid in their entirety, because they're dispersed over an expansive range.
     
         

  10. #10
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    As the golem falls to pieces after being hit by the massive wind jutsu, Dodai manages to finish his jutsu to make it rain while also giving him sensory information about the surrounding battle field. Sesnsing a mass of chakra above him, Dodai creates a small pillar or earth to push to his right, away from the falling mass of water.

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth


    Landing safely away from the water dragon and still in mid-range, Dodai senses a massive blanket of chakra overriding his own rain giving him inaccurate readings as to what chakra is in the area, this happens as the rain noticeably gets heavier cluing Dodai into the possibility that Tashigi has used a rain jutsu of sorts. However Dodai now has visual contact with Tashigi, he realises that the rain is no longer needed. Aiming up at the sky Dodai releases a huge blast of wind into the air that blows away all the rain cloud, thus cancelling his own jutsu and the suspected rain jutsu Tashigi was using.

    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.


    After releasing the wind into the air, Dodai performs the Dog hand seal and then expels a large amount of lava. The lava solidifies into several large rocks of molten lava, each bigger than Dodai by far, spreading out in a mass line that would hit anything standing along side Tashigi out to mid-range.


    (Yōton: Shaku Karyū Gan) - Lava Release: Blazing Boulder Stream
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the following hand seals Dog → Snake The user takes a deep breath and then expels a large amount of lava, which quickly solidifies into multiple boulders of molten rock that are fired towards the target with a tremendous amount of force. Due to their composition, the boulders can melt through several trees with ease and are difficult to avoid in their entirety, because they're dispersed over an expansive range.
    *When Tashigi sees Dodai appearing on her left she makes an evil grin and wait for Dodai's move. As soon as he looks up to release the wind, Tashigi performs a single hand seal and trap Dodai in a genjutsu where he can see a fast clone running toward him. However in reality Tashigi performs another hand seal to create 2 clones (C1, C2) and then throw a kunai with an exploding tag on it. C2 instantly starts running to her left while Tashigi runs to her right. Both starts to corner Dodai in an arc. By the time Dodai looks down he can only see 4 Tashigis, who run to the sides and toward him, confusing him.*

    ( Genjutsu: Kasumi ) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user does one handseal and throws a paper bomb at the enemy. The enemy, trapped in a genjutsu will see a clone of the user advancing upon him. As the paper bomb reaches the enemy, it explodes


    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


    *At the same time C2 was made she uses Dodai's confusion and the fact he just looked at them, she quickly creates a gushing water under him, what will form a sphere around Dodai and traps him, not giving the chance to perform the lava tech.*

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source
     
         

  11. #11
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    14,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    *When Tashigi sees Dodai appearing on her left she makes an evil grin and wait for Dodai's move. As soon as he looks up to release the wind, Tashigi performs a single hand seal and trap Dodai in a genjutsu where he can see a fast clone running toward him. However in reality Tashigi performs another hand seal to create 2 clones (C1, C2) and then throw a kunai with an exploding tag on it. C2 instantly starts running to her left while Tashigi runs to her right. Both starts to corner Dodai in an arc. By the time Dodai looks down he can only see 4 Tashigis, who run to the sides and toward him, confusing him.*

    ( Genjutsu: Kasumi ) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user does one handseal and throws a paper bomb at the enemy. The enemy, trapped in a genjutsu will see a clone of the user advancing upon him. As the paper bomb reaches the enemy, it explodes


    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


    *At the same time C2 was made she uses Dodai's confusion and the fact he just looked at them, she quickly creates a gushing water under him, what will form a sphere around Dodai and traps him, not giving the chance to perform the lava tech.*

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source
    O__O Did not mean to make you wait two days, really sorry!




    Seeing a clone run towards Dodai, he notes that it doesn't have a shadow and is not disturbing the ground like a normal clone would. As is reaches mid-range the clone simply disappears, leaving a kunai flying straight towards Dodai leaving him little time to react. As such he releases a large amount of lava from his mouth, shaping it into a bullet that melts through the tagged kunai and keeps flying towards Tashigi. This would happen around the time Tashigi has created her two clones.

    (Yoton: Yūkaidan no Jutsu) - Lava Style: Melting Bullet Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will concentrate her chakra and release from their mouth a large amount of lava that is manipulated into a large bullet that travels at the target.


    Dodai now sees two Tashigi's running either side of him Dodai becomes trapped in a sphere of water, realizing that he may soon drown and also concerned about the multiply Tashigi's running around him Dodai causes the section of earth under him suddenly rise upwards 5 meters, smashing through the water sphere lifting Dodai up to safety.

    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.


    Unsure of who to attack next Dodai uses his earth chakra to force large stone spike to rise up from the ground all around him out to mid-range, impaling the two Tashigi's either side of him and the on that took the lava ball jutsu.

    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.
     
         

  12. #12
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    O__O Did not mean to make you wait two days, really sorry!




    Seeing a clone run towards Dodai, he notes that it doesn't have a shadow and is not disturbing the ground like a normal clone would. As is reaches mid-range the clone simply disappears, leaving a kunai flying straight towards Dodai leaving him little time to react. As such he releases a large amount of lava from his mouth, shaping it into a bullet that melts through the tagged kunai and keeps flying towards Tashigi. This would happen around the time Tashigi has created her two clones.

    (Yoton: Yūkaidan no Jutsu) - Lava Style: Melting Bullet Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will concentrate her chakra and release from their mouth a large amount of lava that is manipulated into a large bullet that travels at the target.


    Dodai now sees two Tashigi's running either side of him Dodai becomes trapped in a sphere of water, realizing that he may soon drown and also concerned about the multiply Tashigi's running around him Dodai causes the section of earth under him suddenly rise upwards 5 meters, smashing through the water sphere lifting Dodai up to safety.

    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.


    Unsure of who to attack next Dodai uses his earth chakra to force large stone spike to rise up from the ground all around him out to mid-range, impaling the two Tashigi's either side of him and the on that took the lava ball jutsu.

    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.
    *As C1 sees the genjutsu fail and that Dodai shoots a lava bullet, she makes a simple motion with her fingers and creates an about 1 meter long extremely sharp wind blade which collides with the bullet and destroys it.*

    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.


    *At the same time C2, while still running toward Dodai's right, creates a giant hurricane that travels toward Dodai in an even narrower arc, almost in a line and draws him toward it's center. Due to it's sheer force and the fact that Dodai's in 5 meters height, it makes Dodai lose balance and prevent him from performing the last tech. When it collides with the earth section, it will make it moulder.*

    (Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.


    *While Dodai is focusing on the hurricane Tashigi is getting close to the line of Dodai's side. As she sees it fit, Tashigi creates an orb of water in her left palm and shoots out several water whips in different angles. They will travel in an arc from under and attack Dodai from his left and back (4-4). Due to the hurricane and the fact that they are in different sides, the whips will get a speed bonus and travel much faster than originally.*

    (Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.
     
         
    Last edited by Frozenstein; 12-15-2012 at 06:47 PM.

  13. #13
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    14,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    *As C1 sees the genjutsu fail and that Dodai shoots a lava bullet, she makes a simple motion with her fingers and creates an about 1 meter long extremely sharp wind blade which collides with the bullet and destroys it.*

    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.


    *At the same time C2, while still running toward Dodai's right, creates a giant hurricane that travels toward Dodai in an even narrower arc, almost in a line and draws him toward it's center. Due to it's sheer force and the fact that Dodai's in 5 meters height, it makes Dodai lose balance and prevent him from performing the last tech. When it collides with the earth section, it will make it moulder.*

    (Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.


    *While Dodai is focusing on the hurricane Tashigi is getting close to the line of Dodai's side. As she sees it fit, Tashigi creates an orb of water in her left palm and shoots out several water whips in different angles. They will travel in an arc from under and attack Dodai from his left and back (4-4). Due to the hurricane and the fact that they are in different sides, the whips will get a speed bonus and travel much faster than originally.*

    (Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.
    Well I think this is actually pretty good, I didn't have a KG that gave me an advantage against you water/wind which would have made thing more interesting for you and me both ^^

    Overall you managed to easily wipe off my attacks and quickly turn the flow of battle to suit you. I'll put this up for grading.

    Thank you Frozenstein for the match ^^
     
         

  14. #14
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Well I think this is actually pretty good, I didn't have a KG that gave me an advantage against you water/wind which would have made thing more interesting for you and me both ^^

    Overall you managed to easily wipe off my attacks and quickly turn the flow of battle to suit you. I'll put this up for grading.

    Thank you Frozenstein for the match ^^
    Thanks, I hope it was enough. :ghehe:
     
         

  15. #15
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Rain Test] Frozenstein

    ✘ Test Passed ✘

    Two notes however, i don't like the last move at all, first the Wind blade is extremely thin like you said, colliding with a large lava ball will cause it to simply cut through it, but not stop it due to it's size, the reason i let this go is because the rank is appropriate, but you should've described it better, you could've said that you cut the ball in half so that each section would pass to your right and left sides, or that you could've said that you made a big enough "hole" in the lava bullet that's enough to make it not affect you, last thing about water whips gaining speed is bs, if anything it should actually lose speed.

    And Shinta, where should i begin? first technique short ranged when you are in mid range, using Moving Earth Core to get you out of the water sphere? it won't get you out, it will raise you along with it, it doesn't change the surface of the ground, also reacting after the wind destroys the golem, the wind sphere is equivalent to the golem, maybe even bigger as it expands the more it travels as seen against Susanoo, saying that you know that the illusionary clone isn't a real clone from having no shadow on the ground? yes it does, even the E-rank clones have shadows on the ground and they are false projections =_=
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •