Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

EMS Sasuke vs Muu

info all
    open field

In my opinion, Muu take this mid diff. Dust release might be to strong for Sasuke, like Gaara shown to stop Amaterasu with dust.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~

Re: EMS Sasuke vs Muu

Quote Originally Posted by kevenc View Post
    info all
    open field

In my opinion, Muu take this mid diff. Dust release might be to strong for Sasuke, like Gaara shown to stop Amaterasu with dust.
    ??? Well considering Madara beat Muu and Ohonki without Perfect Susanoo, I'll go with Sasuke.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

muu

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

sauske

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Jinton takes time to form and the user must become visible and stationary while casting it. Sauce is excellent with his amaterasu which is a faster jutsu.

If Muu can completely surprise Sasuke then he wins

If not Sasuke wins

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

Sasuke easy. While Muu preps for Jinton he gets fodderized by Amaterasu. Simple explanation really.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If muu can catch sasuke ofguard with the jinton,he wins,if not sasuke for sure.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Muu is capable of flight, a ability people never tend to consider.

Through this he can escape the range of amaretsu and his Susann'o arrows. Ever since losing the curse mark Sasuke is no longer capable of it, so it simply becomes a battle of one offensive team and one defensive one.

Again Sasuke is incapable of using Susann'o due to Muu's Jinton which would eradicate it along with Sasuke.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Muu is capable of flight, a ability people never tend to consider.

Through this he can escape the range of amaretsu and his Susann'o arrows. Ever since losing the curse mark Sasuke is no longer capable of it, so it simply becomes a battle of one offensive team and one defensive one.

Again Sasuke is incapable of using Susann'o due to Muu's Jinton which would eradicate it along with Sasuke.
    Think you are forgetting Sauce's hawk summon.

And escaping Amaterasu range is pretty difficult because as long as Sasuke can see Muu , he can use amaterasu.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    -

mu is one of my fav but EMS proved to be upper league for him

sasu takes it

Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

sasuke low diff

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we dont know what muu was capable of vs madara. maybe he didnt have jinton at all. anyway based on waht we know, muu stomps with jinton to the face

as long as Sasuke can see Muu , he can use amaterasu.
    muus a sensor. he would dodge it

While Muu preps for Jinton he gets fodderized by Amaterasu
    how would sauske know where he is?

Well considering Madara beat Muu and Ohonki without Perfect Susanoo, I'll go with Sasuke.
    we know notihng about that fight or what muu was capable of at the time

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Sasuke. Mu can't dodge Amaterasu or a Susano'o Arrow

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yet he dodged kcm naruto and can still use invisibility and splitting

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yellow Trash

Yes Naruto jump in the air and tried to hit him with Rasengan and he dodged it. Didn't seem hard especially since Naruto can't fly and when Gaara helped Naruto with his sand he hit Mu easy

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sharingan will counter Muu's invisibility and Sasuke will chop Muu in half with a chidori blade.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Sharingan will counter Muu's invisibility and Sasuke will chop Muu in half with a chidori blade.
    Sharingan can't see chakra networks like Byakugan, so if Muu was flying and invisible, there would be no way for Sasuke to detect him.

OT: Muu takes this mid-high diff. Muu is intelligent so he wouldn't fight Sasuke on the ground so that his footsteps wouldn;t give away his location while invisible. Also, Sasuke probably wouldn;t use the Susano in flight (not that he couldnt use the Susano on the hawk, but it is more unlikely), therefore it would be a Sasuke on his hawk flinging Katon and Raiton techs at an invisible, flying ninja. The Amaterasu is a short-range technique, and people seem to be forgetting that. Dust release has a greater range, and being that it would kill Sasuke even if he happened to be in Susano (with or without blaze release shields), I think Muu definitively takes the cake. Even if Muu did happen to get hit with Amaterasu, he can split himself (but I don't see that happening since Muu is a sensor).

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

very close match, but im going to have to go with sasuke, because his amaterasu is pretty fast, even for muu to dodge

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yellow Trash

Quote Originally Posted by TiddlySkydiver View Post
    Sharingan can't see chakra networks like Byakugan, so if Muu was flying and invisible, there would be no way for Sasuke to detect him.

OT: Muu takes this mid-high diff. Muu is intelligent so he wouldn't fight Sasuke on the ground so that his footsteps wouldn;t give away his location while invisible. Also, Sasuke probably wouldn;t use the Susano in flight (not that he couldnt use the Susano on the hawk, but it is more unlikely), therefore it would be a Sasuke on his hawk flinging Katon and Raiton techs at an invisible, flying ninja. The Amaterasu is a short-range technique, and people seem to be forgetting that. Dust release has a greater range, and being that it would kill Sasuke even if he happened to be in Susano (with or without blaze release shields), I think Muu definitively takes the cake. Even if Muu did happen to get hit with Amaterasu, he can split himself (but I don't see that happening since Muu is a sensor).
    Actually Amaterasu is long range check out when Sasuke lit Bee up with it and see how far apart they where, anyway if Mu goes invisible he can't use his strongest attack Jinton. He must materialise to use jinton, and it takes time to use it. By then Susano'o Arrow or Amaterasu would've killed him

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Actually Amaterasu is long range check out when Sasuke lit Bee up with it and see how far apart they where, anyway if Mu goes invisible he can't use his strongest attack Jinton. He must materialise to use jinton, and it takes time to use it. By then Susano'o Arrow or Amaterasu would've killed him
    I get where you are coming from but I'm going off of the definition as defined by the site: http://www.narutobase.net/Naruto-Jut...Amaterasu.html

According to this it is short range(0-5m).

It is true that Muu needs to materialize to use Jinton, but he could be as far away as he needed to be since Sasuke won't be able to determine where he is beforehand. Jinton is all ranges and Muu has the element of surprise. I can't see Sasuke winning.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yellow Trash

I get where you are coming from but I'm going off of the definition as defined by the site: http://www.narutobase.net/Naruto-Jut...Amaterasu.html

According to this it is short range(0-5m).

It is true that Muu needs to materialize to use Jinton, but he could be as far away as he needed to be since Sasuke won't be able to determine where he is beforehand. Jinton is all ranges and Muu has the element of surprise. I can't see Sasuke winning.
    There's no way its 0-5m. Taka where at least 100m away they would've had to swim over to get close to Bee.

Here they look like ants

Sasuke can go airborne on his hawk, and Mu can't use jinton while invisible so once he tries to form Jinton sasuke will see him and kill him with Amaterasu.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There's no way its 0-5m. Taka where at least 100m away they would've had to swim over to get close to Bee.

Here they look like ants

Sasuke can go airborne on his hawk, and Mu can't use jinton while invisible so once he tries to form Jinton sasuke will see him and kill him with Amaterasu.
    Muu can split, amaterasu isn't necessarily a one hit kill with him. Even so, Muu can choose when he becomes visible to use Jinton, so he can do it in such a way that Jinton can hit Sasuke before he notices him, or at the very least before he is able to get Amaterasu locked on (it does take a moment of prep and they will both being moving most likely, which hinders Amaterasu more than Jinton since Jinton can expand).

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yellow Trash

Muu can split, amaterasu isn't necessarily a one hit kill with him. Even so, Muu can choose when he becomes visible to use Jinton, so he can do it in such a way that Jinton can hit Sasuke before he notices him, or at the very least before he is able to get Amaterasu locked on (it does take a moment of prep and they will both being moving most likely, which hinders Amaterasu more than Jinton since Jinton can expand).
    If Mu splits then that's one body dead, and the other can't use Jinton he would basically turn into a fodder. Sharingan can see chakra so soon as Mu materialize Sasuke will notice him. Jinton takes time like when Mu was about to kill Gaara & Onoki but Naruto interfered, Amaterasu which takes no time at all would've killed them. Only person Jinton we seen expand was Onoki and that was because of Tsunade giving him Chakra Mu can't do that

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Mu splits then that's one body dead, and the other can't use Jinton he would basically turn into a fodder. Sharingan can see chakra so soon as Mu materialize Sasuke will notice him. Jinton takes time like when Mu was about to kill Gaara & Onoki but Naruto interfered, Amaterasu which takes no time at all would've killed them. Only person Jinton we seen expand was Onoki and that was because of Tsunade giving him Chakra Mu can't do that
    I'll give you that if he splits he will be fodderized, but Muu can choose when and where he becomes visible, and in the open sky he can choose wisely. I think you are overestimating Sasuke's ability to get to Muu, since Muu could choose to become visible a mile above him while Sasuke would literally have to be looking in every direction constantly in order to catch Muu with Amat before he gets a Jinton off. There is no reason to think Muu can't expand his Jinton, because the only other time Onoki used it was on Sasuke and he didn't need to expand it in that scenario. You can't rule out the expansion of the jutsu since Onoki was low on chakra and needed more in order to create one that big. If Onoki or Muu had full chakra I have no doubt they could both put out an expanded Jinton.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yellow Trash

I'll give you that if he splits he will be fodderized, but Muu can choose when and where he becomes visible, and in the open sky he can choose wisely. I think you are overestimating Sasuke's ability to get to Muu, since Muu could choose to become visible a mile above him while Sasuke would literally have to be looking in every direction constantly in order to catch Muu with Amat before he gets a Jinton off. There is no reason to think Muu can't expand his Jinton, because the only other time Onoki used it was on Sasuke and he didn't need to expand it in that scenario. You can't rule out the expansion of the jutsu since Onoki was low on chakra and needed more in order to create one that big. If Onoki or Muu had full chakra I have no doubt they could both put out an expanded Jinton.
    Sasuke can go airborne to and fly around too, and once Mu materialize and Sasuke notice him there's no way he could survives Amaterasu. First Onoki & Mu are different. Mu had never done a square Jinton like Onoki only Cylinder and it's foolish to say either could expand there's without the help of Tsunade when she has one of the largest chakra reserves in the manga.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»