Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 67
  1. #26
    Member vVTensaZangetsuVv's Avatar
    Status
    vVTensaZangetsuVv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    in where will kimimaro fits in?
    He had the Curse Mark, a portion of Dragon sage mode, Oro's body is not able to handle the Curse mark. to become a Dragon sage he needs a body compatible with it, Kimmi. but when Oro found out about Sasuke being compatible with it, he basically threw Kimmi away so a better vessel will come
     
         

  2. #27
    Member vVTensaZangetsuVv's Avatar
    Status
    vVTensaZangetsuVv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by kralence View Post
    your proof ? It never said that kimimaro was compatible with snake sage mode? Are blind or what?
    what do you think cruse mark is
     
         

  3. #28
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -The Light- View Post
    He wanted the body because of the kekken genkai i believe.
    yes that is what the manga said.. but i do believe that oro knows more about kaguya clan

    Quote Originally Posted by kralence View Post
    your proof ? it never said that kimimaro was compatible with snake sage mode? are blind or what?
    this
     
         

  4. #29
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by vVTensaZangetsuVv View Post
    He had the Curse Mark, a portion of Dragon sage mode, Oro's body is not able to handle the Curse mark. to become a Dragon sage he needs a body compatible with it, Kimmi. but when Oro found out about Sasuke being compatible with it, he basically threw Kimmi away so a better vessel will come
    LOL it was never said in the manga ... kabuto with the curse mark and train to be snake sage mode
     
         

  5. #30
    Member vVTensaZangetsuVv's Avatar
    Status
    vVTensaZangetsuVv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    LOL it was never said in the manga ... kabuto with the curse mark and train to be snake sage mode
    the reason why Oro didn't put the Curse on Kabuto is because why would he risk killing his medic
     
         

  6. #31
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by vVTensaZangetsuVv View Post
    the reason why Oro didn't put the Curse on Kabuto is because why would he risk killing his medic
    now we are going in circles.. you claim to said that the mang mention about kimimaro being compatible in snake sage mode... where ? nothings mention
     
         

  7. #32
    Member vVTensaZangetsuVv's Avatar
    Status
    vVTensaZangetsuVv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    now we are going in circles.. you claim to said that the mang mention about kimimaro being compatible in snake sage mode... where ? nothings mention
    LISTEN, Curse mark was made from Juugo's Dna, Oro, went through alot of people placing the Curse on them and they die, because the are not compatible.

    Sasuke is compatible and so is Kimmi

    So while Oro is in their body, HIM KNOWING THE BODY CAN SUPPORT THE SAGE MODE, tries to master it
     
         

  8. #33
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by vVTensaZangetsuVv View Post
    LISTEN, Curse mark was made from Juugo's Dna, Oro, went through alot of people placing the Curse on them and they die, because the are not compatible.

    Sasuke is compatible and so is Kimmi

    So while Oro is in their body, HIM KNOWING THE BODY CAN SUPPORT THE SAGE MODE, tries to master it

    yah right.. say it again when you have the proof youre bragging about
     
         

  9. #34
    Member vVTensaZangetsuVv's Avatar
    Status
    vVTensaZangetsuVv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    yah right.. say it again when you have the proof youre bragging about
    i done gave you the proof you thick headed kid
     
         

  10. #35
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by vVTensaZangetsuVv View Post
    i done gave you the proof you thick headed kid
    it doesnt prove anything , bug off dude
     
         

  11. #36
    Member vVTensaZangetsuVv's Avatar
    Status
    vVTensaZangetsuVv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    it doesnt prove anything , bug off dude
    it proves that Curse Mark is Dragon Sage mode
     
         

  12. #37
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    29,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    goo theory , but i think you're looking to much in to it , i already think its to late to bring kimmimarus clan in to the story
     
         

  13. #38
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    If this turned out to be true, Kishi should've added this plot change in the middle of shippuuden. Together with more plot change for the hyuuga clan. Pretty plausible thought though. Didn't DrSpoof made a similar thread?
     
         

  14. #39
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    If this turned out to be true, Kishi should've added this plot change in the middle of shippuuden. Together with more plot change for the hyuuga clan. Pretty plausible thought though. Didn't DrSpoof made a similar thread?
    yes he did.. its simalar but not the same at all
     
         

  15. #40
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    goo theory , but i think you're looking to much in to it , i already think its to late to bring kimmimarus clan in to the story
    hahah..well i do agree with you its very far fetch theory
     
         

  16. #41
    Member kralence's Avatar
    Status
    kralence is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    where is that nerd.. he negative rep me
     
         

  17. #42
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by kralence View Post
    where is that nerd.. he negative rep me

    who did?
     
         

  18. #43
    Member kralence's Avatar
    Status
    kralence is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    tansazaigetsu that nerd
     
         

  19. #44
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by kralence View Post
    tansazaigetsu that nerd

    he negative rep me too lol
     
         

  20. #45
    Member PIOLO's Avatar
    Status
    PIOLO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    he is the strongest in kaguya clan.......its one of the reason.. he is very swift to use his KG...he will own lee and gaara due to inevitable death...he just try to extend his life and force himself but thats what happen unexpected... the thing is he is onof the assasin's of kazekage... if he has no fatal sickness maybe at that time kimi>sasuke
     
         

  21. #46
    Member vVTensaZangetsuVv's Avatar
    Status
    vVTensaZangetsuVv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    he negative rep me too lol
    because you guys are wrong
     
         

  22. #47
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    OROCHIMARU was looking for the perfect host , Kimimaro was ORO next vessel if it wasnt for his unknown sickness he would be perfect...

    Now i believe[ only my opinion ] that OROCHIMARU wanted KIMIMARO's body for the mere reason that KIMIMARO's clan "The KAGUYA" was distant relative of the younger son of the sage of the six paths... This really sounds redundant and absurd but this what i had in mind :

    SAGE OF SIX PATHS has two sons the OLDER son[ the eyes ] and the YOUNGER son[ the body ]

    RINNEGAN - SHARINGAN - BYAKUGAN -----> these are the EYES


    SENJU - UZUMAKI - KAGUYA ---------> these are all what i BELIEVE to be the BODY


    It may sound so Far fetch but really who knows if OROCHIMARU wanted sasuke body because of its sharingan .. Maybe
    this would make sense why he really wanted KAMIMARO KAGUYA's body because he was a distant relative with the young son of the sage plus the KEKKEI GENKAI it would be perfect...

    :D :D :D
    good effort but
    Kimimaro = Fodder
    Kaguya: Not related to uzumaki even distantly
     
         

  23. #48
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by vVTensaZangetsuVv View Post
    because you guys are wrong

    ok.. thats fine with me enough said
     
         

  24. #49
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    good effort but
    Kimimaro = Fodder
    Kaguya: Not related to uzumaki even distantly
    its a theory...

    btw define fodder
     
         
    Last edited by u wanna die; 12-09-2012 at 03:24 PM.

  25. #50
    Member Jim Rider's Avatar
    Status
    Jim Rider is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to bake you a pie ..
    Oh boy what flavor .. PIE
    FLAVOR
     

    Re: OROCHIMARU reason for wanting KIMI BODY :D

    Its something i hadn't thought of tbh and wouldn't put it passed oro if that's the case... for now i'll add it to the many possible idea's oro is thinking about
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •