Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 188

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    i was looking at itachi vs sasuke fight and i noticed this

    zetsu is watching the entire fight, and he said this
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/388/17

    ^^^^why dont zetsu recognize amaterasu????????

    REMEMBER ZETSU KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT MADARA
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/14
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/15


    this PROVES madara doesnt have amaterasu because zetsu would have known about it already unless kishi contradicts his manga

    and since madara can use susano without amaterasu, this proves susano doesnt require amaterasu

    this proves the databook wrong too......unless the databook is talking about just ITACHI's susano

    agree?

    EDIT: here is my thread other thread about susano requirements
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=258665
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 12-09-2012 at 01:42 PM.

  2. #2
    Beginner GFXer Normal fanboy's Avatar
    Status
    Normal fanboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    SAO
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Step into the mind of Logic.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    yeah i guess >.>
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Yeah, all of we knows that Itachi need to unlock Tsukyomi and Amaterasu to use Susano, but Madara doesn't have any Amaterasu.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Idk on this
     
         

  5. #5
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Everyone knows that from long ago...
     
         

  6. #6
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    うちはサスケ is...
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    You only need both mangekyou's to unlock Susano'o?!
     
         

  7. #7
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    You only need both mangekyou's to unlock Susano'o?!
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/16
     
         

  8. #8
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Black zetsu knew of it and explained exactly what it does to white zetsu

    "If the left Mangekyou posesses the most powerful Mangekyou, the right one holds the most powerful physical attack..

    and then a description of amaterasu..."

    That doesn't sound like someone who doesnt know of it
     
         
    Last edited by Owarij; 12-09-2012 at 01:41 PM.

  9. #9
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Black zetsu knew of it and explained exactly what it does to white zetsu
    AFTER itachi used it
     
         

  10. #10
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    AFTER itachi used it
    Itachi did not use it yet..check the scan again my friend
     
         

  11. #11
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Black zetsu knew of it and explained exactly what it does to white zetsu

    "If the left Mangekyou posesses the most powerful Mangekyou, the right one holds the most powerful physical attack..

    and then a description of amaterasu..."

    That doesn't sound like someone who doesnt know of it


    That's because he's talking about Itachi, this thinking is wrong...

    If Sasuke has amateratsu with his left eye, he can control it with his right eye? See the difference?

    And then at the kage summit Sasuke explained the rest.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 12-09-2012 at 01:45 PM. Reason: .

  12. #12
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Black zetsu knew of it and explained exactly what it does to white zetsu

    "If the left Mangekyou posesses the most powerful Mangekyou, the right one holds the most powerful physical attack..

    and then a description of amaterasu..."

    That doesn't sound like someone who doesnt know of it
    might he have heard a rumor about it

    zetsu clearly states "we might actually get to see it"
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/388/17
     
         

  13. #13
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    might he have heard a rumor about it

    zetsu clearly states "we might actually get to see it"
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/388/17
    Black zetsu never saw Madara use it... Madara was in old age barely able to go places...

    Rumor? If he heard it as a rumor, White zetsu would have known of it aswell.... But white zetsu was completely clueless, yet the black knew exactly what it was and even that it's the partner jutsu to Tsukyomi... Unless you're going to imply that black and white split up and he heard it?


    You're starting to base your argument on pure conjecture not supported by the manga at all... this isn't proof what so ever


    if madara had amaterasu, zetsu wouldve already seen amaterasu before
    as I said wrong, when zetsu was made Madara was an old man, he never saw madara fight, he had knowledge of the ability, but never saw it in action
     
         

  14. #14
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Black zetsu never saw Madara use it... Madara was in old age barely able to go places...

    Rumor? If he heard it as a rumor, White zetsu would have known of it aswell.... But white zetsu was completely clueless, yet the black knew exactly what it was and even that it's the partner jutsu to Tsukyomi... Unless you're going to imply that black and white split up and he heard it?


    You're starting to base your argument on pure conjecture not supported by the manga at all... this isn't proof what so ever
    black zetsu IS madara

    thats my proof

    if blackzetsu/madara NEVER seen amaterasu

    madara doesnt have it
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Databook says otherwise.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Databook says otherwise.


    Caster: Itachi Uchiha. So it only refers to Itachi, other wise every Susano'o would possess the Yata Mirror and Totsuka Blade, but that's not the case.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post


    Caster: Itachi Uchiha. So it only refers to Itachi, other wise every Susano'o would possess the Yata Mirror and Totsuka Blade, but that's not the case.
    , no read the second paragraph on the right page.

    It says those who have mastered Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi get Susanoo, why would they say those ift hey were referring to Itachi's only for the whole entry?
     
         

  18. #18
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoria View Post
    I was teasing you, don't take it seriously.
    Susanoo, Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi being brothers in Japanese mythology is not a proof then? Okay, dismiss the fact that Kishimoto usually follows Japanese mythology in his manga. Databook literally stated that Susanoo can only be used by those possessing Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, read the underlined:



    Well, if that's not a proof for you either then it's clear that you're in denial.
    i just told you, i dont care because naruto is just an anime so why get mad/serious? its not like my life will chage lol

    now, i already told you that kishi lies/chages his mind/contradicts and i gave 4 examples, 3 of them wasnt that good tho lol

    you have no manga pages while i do, manga>databook because kishi can always change his mind

    and sasuke doesnt mention tsukuyomi or amaterasu here
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/16

    all you need is double mangekyou to unlock susano straight from the manga
    you got manga proof?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    What are you talking about? Black zetsu only said those statements because he was suprised that Itachi was actually going to use amaterasu and he didnt think that itachi was actually going to use it.
    zetsu said "WE might actually get to see amaterasu" meaning they never saw it before

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    , no read the second paragraph on the right page.

    It says those who have mastered Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi get Susanoo, why would they say those ift hey were referring to Itachi's only for the whole entry?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/16

    nothing said about amaterasu and tsukuyomi being required
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    i just told you, i dont care because naruto is just an anime so why get mad/serious? its not like my life will chage lol

    now, i already told you that kishi lies/chages his mind/contradicts and i gave 4 examples, 3 of them wasnt that good tho lol

    you have no manga pages while i do, manga>databook because kishi can always change his mind

    and sasuke doesnt mention tsukuyomi or amaterasu here
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/16

    all you need is double mangekyou to unlock susano straight from the manga
    you got manga proof?



    zetsu said "WE might actually get to see amaterasu" meaning they never saw it before



    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/16
    Databook>Character Statements.

    All the Databook does is go in depth on what is necessary for Susanoo, its more specific.
     
         

  20. #20
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With Team Taka
    Posts
    4,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Kneeling:O
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    i just told you, i dont care because naruto is just an anime so why get mad/serious? its not like my life will chage lol

    now, i already told you that kishi lies/chages his mind/contradicts and i gave 4 examples, 3 of them wasnt that good tho lol

    you have no manga pages while i do, manga>databook because kishi can always change his mind

    and sasuke doesnt mention tsukuyomi or amaterasu here
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/16

    all you need is double mangekyou to unlock susano straight from the manga
    you got manga proof?



    zetsu said "WE might actually get to see amaterasu" meaning they never saw it before



    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/16

    nothing said about amaterasu and tsukuyomi being required
    No, they only said that because they didnt think that Itachi was actually going to fight seriously enough to use amaterasu. Also Zetsu said, "The air around Itachi is changing." Then he said, "we might actually get to see amaterasu." Which means he reconized what happens to the air when soneone is about to use amaterasu.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    , no read the second paragraph on the right page.

    It says those who have mastered Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi get Susanoo, why would they say those ift hey were referring to Itachi's only for the whole entry?
    The whole page talks about Susano'o as a whole. ''Its hands wield magical, matchless weapons'' ''The Susano'o boasts an absolutely perfect attack and defense because of the spirit weapon it wields in both hands''.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    The whole page talks about Susano'o as a whole. ''Its hands wield magical, matchless weapons'' ''The Susano'o boasts an absolutely perfect attack and defense because of the spirit weapon it wields in both hands''.
    That last part shows that it is obviously referencing Itachi's Susanoo only.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    you're saying kishi doesnt write/draw the manga?

    the databook is about itachi until i get manga proof that it needs amaterasu and tsukuyomi specifically

    according to databook, naruto speed is 3.5 which is WRONG, this is proof that the databook can be useless at times and susano is one of the useless part of it

    dont give me that BS about upgraded, because i can same the same about susano requirements....kishi made the databook when amaterasu and tsukuyomi were the only managykou at the time (just like naruto's speed) AND itachi was the only one with susano and since itachi had amaterasu and tsukuyomi, kishi used itachi for the databook

    the databook can be out of date and kishi has a right to upgrade susano requirements which he did in the manga (sasuke said it)

    matter of fact, sasuke NEVER used tsukuyomi

    the only thing sasuke has shown is Amaterasu and Kagutsuchi
    Ok then, keep on denying Databook facts.

    Comparing this to Naruto's speed is retarded as speed can increase over time, requirements for Susanoo don't.

    And saying the requirements changed just shows you have more logical words to add to the topic so now you're just spouting random BS to help you're argument.

    Databook was talking about ALL Susanoo (FACT)

    , Kishi writes the manga, but as its a story, characters words are not always fact.

    Since talking to you is like talking to a brick wall who denies the authors words i'm done..
     
         
    Last edited by KidGamer65; 12-10-2012 at 10:18 AM.

  23. #23
    demon fang's Avatar
    Status
    demon fang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In the Lab
    Posts
    4,817
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    I don't know it seemed like he knew about it just never seen it in action.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member senjumahe's Avatar
    Status
    senjumahe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    At above nt many do. the manga obviously contradicts itself in some places but fanboys think that kishi doesn't make mistakes which is wrong. this is the reason i think why we haven't yet seen madaras Ms techniques, right? because kishi messed up there
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Itachi2020's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi2020 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    1,579
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    But Black Zetsu knows about it, and the black one should know more about Madara.
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •